Breeder of the Kingdom Pt. 05

Story Info
You are the only man in the kingdom. Or not?
2.6k words
4.62
5.3k
9
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/06/2023
Created 05/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mseg14
mseg14
74 Followers

This story can be described as an extravagant daydream from a male perspective. Which explains why the concept is ludicrous. English is not my first language so I apologize for mistakes in grammar and spelling. All characters in the story are above the age of eighteen.

5: An old gentlemen

"It is not easy to be king."

You utter the words absentmindedly. Alisha, your wife and mother, have been telling you about changes in the schedule of breeding. New servant girls from the northern provinces. Blonde and red-haired. Lovely and worth fucking, without a doubt. Still...

"It is not easy to be the only man in the kingdom."

"In a way you are not the only man in the kingdom", your mother say, equally absentmindedly.

"Do you refer to my sons? They have hardly left the cradle."

"No...I referred to the duke."

"What duke?"

"Duke Aliosto of Chewleynne."

Your interest is awakened.

"You have never mentioned him!"

"I usually do not think about him. He lives so quietly."

"Who is he? You said my father's male companions were gone."

"They are. Aliosto was a companion to your grandfather. That gives you a notion of how old he is. Old and frail. When he was certain he could no longer copulate he retired from the world. He sees no one, except a few servants."

"Will he receive me?"

Your mother seems surprised.

"You want to meet him? But, the schedule..."

"The schedule can wait. Would the duke appreciate a royal visit?"

"I am sure he would be flattered..."

"Then it is decided. I want to travel as soon as possible."

Alisha has a both amused and bemused expression.

"As my king and husband wishes."

Within an hour a large travel couch, drawn be six horses, stands ready in the courtyard. Alisha is waiting for you. She is wearing a purple dress, with a belt that could hold back a bull, and the hem ends at the knees, showing a pair of high boats of leather. On her braided hair she carries a broad brimmed hat, with some sort of crown. You always feel underdressed next to your mother.

"Do not feel forced to accompany me, mother."

"I think it is proper for me to introduce you. I have meet the duke before. In my young days I sucked his cock."

"Oh? Was it good?"

"Not as good as your cock, my dear son."

She kisses you, tilting her head to keep the hat on, and then climbs into the carriage. You follow her and signal to the coachman. Hoofs and wheels are brought into motion and you pass out through the main gate, escorted by a small number of armed riders. You settle on the cushioned seat, next to your mother. She has placed her hat on the opposing seat.

"Tell me more about Aliosto. What was he like?"

"Oh, he was a great roué they say, in his prime. Your grandfather was fond of him. They shared mistresses. He was some kind of tutor to your father. By then he had started to grow weaker. And now all the potions of the realm could not restore his virility."

"So sad..."

"Yes, it is. Perhaps that is why I did not mention him. I do not want to make you sad."

"I am king, I should know the kingdom and those who reside in it."

"A noble sentiment...You are a good king, Cumagan. And a good son."

"A son that made you mother again."

Alisha laughs, grips one of your hand and kisses it.

"Yes...And it was wonderful. How could it be better? Saving the realm and experiencing love at the same time..."

"And the physical part of motherhood? It has not been exhausting?"

"Oh, I have gone through it before...A bit troublesome...My breasts swells, aches and drips...But it feels heavenly when our little prince sucks...He is so hungry...Just like his father was at his age..."

"And his father is just like him. Hungry."

With ease you pull down the dress over her breasts. They are full, rosy and inviting. You take one nipple in your mouth and caress the other. A slight taste of warm milk reaches your tongue. Alisha closes her eyes and squirms.

"Mm...My precious son...It feels good...to know that...my children never get tired of...slurping...suckling...and...Ah!"

You have bitten one nipple and pinched the other, only a little. Your mother frowns.

"I was wrong...You are not a good son...You are a bad boy..."

"Does it make you love me any less?"

"No..."

You kiss her passionately, still groping her breasts. A moment later you pull back and see that her violet eyes, the sign of the Reversang dynasty, is shimmering. One of her hands slides down and expertly unbuttons your trousers. You groan as you always groan when your cock is in the firm grip of your mother. Alisha smiles knowingly.

"Look at that...It seems you do not want to take your mother's milk as much as you want to give her your own milk."

"I cannot hide anything from you, mother...I have been hard for you since I first caught sight of your legs in those boots..."

"Oh, really? I have heard of people that want to lick and kiss boots...Pretending to be slaves...Is that what you want to do?"

"No...Well, perhaps another time...I was thinking about...riding."

"Me on a horse? Wearing only these boots? Perhaps riding across the main square in the capital at noon?"

"That would be a vision worthy of eternal remembrance...But I was thinking more on you riding me...Unfortunately we have not enough space here."

"We shall save it for another occasion...Now...My son...My king...My husband...Will you do me the honor to enter me, fuck me and breed me?"

"How could I refuse a threefold request?"

With some minor acrobatics you get between her legs, standing on your knees. Alisha pulls up her dress. Her pussy is bare. Always ready for you, always waiting for you. You lick your lips.

"Let us speculate...What would happen if I denied your request?"

"I would never forgive you...And I would probably die."

"No good son could let that happen...And no bad boy could resist you, mother."

You kiss her again. Her arms and legs presses you against her, pulls you into her body. You penetrate her pussy, the mutual moans muffled by kissing. The bodies are so entangled that it becomes impossible to tell who is giving and who is receiving. You thrust and she buck. You nibble and she lick. You grab and she claw. A bouncing breast comes temptingly near and you suck into your mouth. Alisha mewls.

"Oh, gods...My beloved son...Give me what I want...Give me what I desire...Give me what I need to live and feel joy and love and completeness and...."

Without any other thought than to give your mother what she wishes you fuck her savagely. She howls with pleasure. And receive your milky gift with raised hips. With your face against her chest you can feel her heart fluttering. For a long while you remain so.

Then Alisha laughs languidly.

"Thank you, my king, for being so generous to your queen...But you should return to the seat. Your knees must be hurting."

"Somewhat, yes."

You kiss her quickly on the nose tip and then crawl back. After helping each other with the clothes you rest, embracing. You smile and chuckle.

"What is it?"

"I must give a royal commendation to the engineers of the realm."

"Engineers? Why?"

"For building such wonderfully smooth roads. Not a single bump interrupted our lovemaking."

Alisha joins in your chuckle. A couple of hours later you reach the home of duke Aliosto. One could call it a small palace or a large mansion. It has one high and pointy tower. Next to the building there is an idyllic pond with swans. A member of the escort announces your arrival to a servant girl, while you and your mother steps out of the carriage. You take a stroll towards the pond together with Alisha, wearing her costly hat again.

"It is pretty here. A suitable place for peaceful relaxation."

"And that is what Aliosto needs, even if he does not like it."

"Why should he not like it?"

"Do any man really want anything else except the vigor of youth? If not the illusions of youth."

The servant girl returns and bows for the royal couple.

"His grace the duke is ready to receive your majesties."

She leads you up a staircase to a large room, gleaming with valuable objects. Doors have been opened to a terrace. And Aliosto is stretched out among pillows in a chair. His body is thin and elongated, wrapped in furs despite the warm weather. One of his hands is resting on a artistically carved crutch. His remaining hair is tawny and his facial expression is that of a starved bloodhound. Alisha approaches him with a friendly smile.

"I greet you, my dear duke. Now I feel guilty for not visiting you more often."

"So you could witness my irrevocable decay, my lovely queen? I did not wish that. But is pleasant to behold you for you are as beautiful as ever. May I kiss your hand?"

Alisha holds forth her right hand. The head of Aliosto tremble as he makes the little movement necessary to touch the fingers with his dry lips. Alisha's friendly smile becomes compassionate.

"Forever the old gallant...This is my son, Cumagan. Your king, Aliosto. He desired to see you."

Aliosto manages a humble nod.

"Your majesty, I most abjectly apologize for not being able to bow or kneel in my current condition."

"My dear duke, there is no need for apologies. Except that I should apologize for not learning about your existence sooner."

"My existence is wretched, your majesty. I have cute girls here, but I have not the power to do anything about it...But let me behold your person..."

Aliosto inspects you with pale and watery eyes.

"Yes...Your majesty is indeed the son of your father...The same tallness...The same handsomeness...And, I hear, the same virility...Speaking of virility, I sent congratulations at the births of your sons. I suppose they disappeared among all the others."

"I am afraid so."

"No matter. You visit is more important than my little notes...Please, sit down."

You and Alisha place yourselves next to each other in a broad sofa.

"Would you like refreshments after your journey?" asks Aliosto.

"Yes, that would be agreeable", Alisha answers.

The duke rings a small bell. A servant girl, a brunette with short dress, enters and puts a moveable table with a decanter and two wineglasses in front of the sofa. She gives you a shy look and a little smile before she leaves. It must have been noticed by the duke.

"Do you want her, your majesty?"

"Eh...Not at the present moment."

"I cannot do anything with her. It makes me ashamed, both for my reputation and her pleasure. Do not allow her to wither in the company of an old man. Breed her, your majesty."

"This may surprise you, my dear duke, but I came hither not searching for copulation. I wanted to talk with you. What did you do when you could do anything?"

A nostalgic grin moves the sagging skin on the duke's face.

"Oh...What would I not give for youth...If only a moment of youth...Even if it killed me...When I was young I was a fool, of course. Young people are always fools. I did a lot of silly things, wasted time and energy that could have been spent in true pleasure..."

"I have admonished my son for the same sin", Alisha says jovially, at same time she pours wine into the two glasses, "He finds a certain interest in pleasures that cannot lead to offspring."

"Naturally his majesty has a duty towards the realm...Yet, I must say that I understand him. I and his grandfather -- how I miss my liege and friend Largoc -- tested everything we I could think of. With women...and each other. Remembering those years warms my old flesh a little... I only wish we had been given more time. I suppose one should thank the gods for the time one gets..."

You sip the wine and say: "I cannot give you back your youth or change the past or resurrect my grandfather...But if there is anything worth having in the present, you have only to ask for it."

Aliosto stares straight ahead of him for a moment. Then he start to talk, slowly.

"My body is weak...I cannot even drink wine without it disturbing my digestion...My limbs cannot perform...the acts of intimacy that makes human life endurable...But my eyesight is still good...I can watch others perform...I have heard of your prowess, king Cumagan...Will you show it to me? With your lovely mother?"

"My dear duke, that is a gift gladly given. Or what does my queen say?"

"Your queen says that the king is generous both to his duke and his queen. And that this sofa should be big enough for the specific pleasure suggested earlier."

Alisha is smirking as she puts her hat on a footstool and unbuckle her belt. With sudden eagerness you rip of your clothes. When you look up Alisha is standing in front of you, naked with exception of the high boots. Her braids have loosened and the tresses reaches all the way to her ass. She holds her hands to her sides and looks on you with an expression of amusement and challenge. Never before has your mother seemed more like a goddess, a goddess that should have a whip in her hand or a bridle in her mouth.

You embrace her roughly and kiss her equally roughly. She grinds against you and her nails scratch your back. After a while you can feel her hot moisture with your cock.

"Lay yourself upon the sofa, my son", moans Alisha with half-closed eyes, "Let your mother straddle this marvelous beast..."

You sink down on the cushions and hardly have you done that before your mother sinks down on you. The boots are strangely exciting. And she is stunning from this lower perspective, her voluptuous shapes enough to fill a world. Alisha whispers sultry: "I have always been told that riding is very healthy exercise...Especially for the thighs...And I believe it..."

She slides your cock into her. You gasp and bring her face down for a quick kiss. Then she starts riding you. Pushing you into the cushions, kneading your lusting flesh. Making you groan and push in return. Her head is thrown back, her face is a picture of bliss.

"What a kingly stallion I have...So strong and willing...And when I am not riding him he is riding his mares and giving them foals...I hope he gives me a foal...A stallion like himself...Will you do that, my bucking beast?"

Your answer is harder thrusting. She matches your speed and strength. The sofa creaks and shakes. It might break, but what do you care? The only important thing is to breed this royal mare, who knows how to arouse you so well. The crescendo arise. Mother and son clutches each other's hands as the final pleasure erupts.

Not until Alisha is gasping into your chest does your attention return to Aliosto. His eyes glow dimly and some color has appeared on his cheeks.

"Thank you, my king", the duke mumble breathlessly "That was the royal theatre of love...For such a performance I would pay anything...Have this palace after my death."

"My dear duke, I would not steal it from your many grandchildren. Instead I will give you something. A promise. If my queen bears another son, he shall have your name."

"Your majesty...May your joy in fucking last forever..."

During the journey back to the castle you sit quietly. Alisha watches you.

"You seem pondering."

"I am pondering."

"What?"

"Aliosto...I feel such pity for him...He shall receive special attention...Anything he wants, he shall have...This morning my duties weighed heavily on me...Now I will enjoy more after seeing the poor duke...Give me another kiss, my beautiful queen. And broodmare."

mseg14
mseg14
74 Followers