Breeder of the Kingdom Pt. 06

Story Info
You are the only man in the kingdom. A kingdom can expand.
3k words
4.51
5.8k
9

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/06/2023
Created 05/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mseg14
mseg14
72 Followers

This story can be described as an extravagant daydream from a male perspective. Which explains why the concept is ludicrous. English is not my first language so I apologize for mistakes in grammar and spelling. All characters in the story are above the age of eighteen.

6: Two Realms, One Kingdom

Once again you read the letter. It is written on sturdy paper with reddish ink:

To his gracious majesty, king Cumagan the fourth.

I, queen Ektana of Solistra, greets my kingly counterpart. And implore your majesty most earnestly to aid my realm. I and all my subjects plead for your presence. Any treasure in Solistra shall be offered to your majesty if you arrive shortly. May all gods protect and guide you.

And beneath Ektana's sinuous signature. You lean back and the comfortable cabin rocks around you. The royal flagship Impenetrable have been sailing towards Solistra for two days. How could you ignore a lady's plea for help? That is what you told your wife and mother, Alisha. She protested, quite strongly. She said that you have more than enough to do inside the kingdom and should not go gallivanting on chivalrous missions outside the kingdom. You said that it was a matter of high diplomacy and that monarchs should stick together. And if something, against expectations, dangerous would happen to you during the journey, you leave to young sons behind and they shall in due time continue an ancient tradition of fucking and breeding. In fact, your mother is right. You do this for the thrill of being chivalrous and seeing Solistra. The great island lies in the southeast. In difference to your lush kingdom, it very dry, to a large part like a desert. The people live mostly from fishing and they buy fruits and other things from your subjects with pearls and exotic shells. The letter is intriguingly mysterious. One intriguing thing is that it is written by the queen. As far as anyone know in your realm Solistra has been ruled by king Orcan. He should have written the letter. If he could. Something serious must have happened.

A muffled shout reaches you: "Land in sight!"

You step out on deck. The sky is cloudless, the sun is bright and the sea is glittering. You must shade your eyes with one hand in order to see the rocky coastline. The wind has been favorable and Impenetrable make good speed. From all masts flutter the royal banner in white and purple. You are so lost in thoughts that you don't even take notice of the female sailors, with their tanned and sinewy bodies, their agile movements. They have helped you to relieve the boring moments of the journey. You have learned customs of lovemaking from twenty different port cities. And sired several children.

You return to your cabin and summon two servant girls, Volna and Cirka. Wolna is pale blonde and robust, Cirka is slender and brown-haired. They approach you with lowered gaze, which is quickly becoming a piece of coquetry among your personal servants rather than a sign of reverence.

"My lovely dearies, undress and wash me. I should look as good as possible for Ektana."

With experienced hands they unbutton and remove your clothes. Their fingers linger on your body longer than necessary. Then they bring forth a bathtub made of shiny copper, in which you sit like on a chair. Volna and Cirka takes sponges and cleans you with cold water and perfumed soap, smelling like lavender. You do not mind the coldness, the sweltering heat being what it is. Once again the hands of the servant girls linger longer than strictly necessary. Not without visible result. They are both on their knees, looking up at you.

"Our king and breeder, would like us to serve you...more?" asks Volna.

"It might make your majesty calmer at the meeting with the queen", suggests Cirka.

"It is tempting, my dearies, but something tells me that I should have all my potential vitality available. I promise to compensate your waiting later."

You kiss Volna and Cirka, almost chaste on the cheeks. Than you arise dripping and they knead you dry with towels. You chose a costume that is a compromise between the demands of your royal rank and being able to stand the warmth. The commotion outside notifies you that a harbor is close. You gather your airy robe and step out.

The sailors are occupied with anchoring the vessel and getting a long gangway in place. A line of royal guards, in armors meant for parade, stands prepared with halberds. You pity them. They must be sweating awfully inside those husks of metal. Then you turn and see the city.

So this is Soforia. The houses are not luxuriant, but large and having arched windows and thick walls of stone. The dominant colors are red and brown. Here and there is a bit of sparse greenery, some lonely palm trees. The harbor stretches far and shelters a flotilla of smaller vessels. Beyond is a large open space used as a market place with many stalls, selling goods like fish, jewelry and feathers. There are many women in sight. Most of them are not wearing more than a loincloth and some scarps of bright cloth around the bosom, but many have golden bangles around wrists and multicolored circlets around foreheads. Their skins are dark brown, some with an ashen hue, some with a bronzed luster.

A group, which you suppose is the welcome committee, is waiting at the dock. It consists of several serving girls, surrounding a palanquin painted in blue and gold. There are four warriors with black tunics and pieces of armor, holding spears similar to harpoons. The one you take for leader of the group is a graceful women with hair gathered in two long braids, large earrings with rubies and headgear made of feathers, looking like a white halo. Trumpets announce your arrival and they are answered by beating drums. Four members of the guard move down to the dock and stand to attention. Then you walk over the gangway, trying to seem regal and benign. As soon as your feet touch the ground the whole welcome committee falls to its knees.

"Welcome to Solistra, great and mighty king", greets the leader humbly, "I am Srexa, advisor to queen Ektana. In her name I express the gratitude of our people for your willingness to aid us."

You have an opportunity to sound chivalrous.

"I am delighted to help Solistra, if I am able to. But first of all, I shall help you to your feet. I do not wish anyone to grovel in the dust. Especially not one so beautiful."

You stretch out your hands. Srexa hesitates a short moment. Then she puts her hands in yours and allow you to support her in arising. You were not being merely polite. Srexa is beautiful. You would enjoy kissing her, but it would perhaps not be diplomatically appropriate. The rest of the group also arise. Srexa makes a gesture towards the palanquin.

"If your majesty will be kind to take place you shall be carried to the royal palace."

"And where will you be, Srexa?"

"I will walk next to your majesty."

Another opportunity to be chivalrous.

"I cannot accept that. I insist on you taking place in the palanquin."

"But it is intended for majesty and have room for only one person."

"Then we shall walk together. Is it far to the palace?"

"Not very far..."

"Then it is my pleasure that we should stroll and converse. Do you deny me that pleasure?"

Srexa smiles, catching on to your purposes.

"No, your majesty."

"Let us walk. Lead the way."

You walk through the market place. Everyone steeps aside in front of the procession. To you it seems that the women of Solistra have a particular mode of walking, with undulating hips. It might be pure imagination. What you do not imagine is the many stares, of awe or curiosity. The sultry atmosphere is heavy with spices and expectation. It is more intoxicating than wine. Your mouth waters at the sight of so many naked bellies and shiny thighs...You try to distract yourself.

"I hope my presence does not arouse ill feelings."

Srexa is very surprised at your words.

"Why would there be any ill feelings, your majesty?"

"Well, I notice the attention given to my person at the present moment."

"Oh, I assure your majesty that the attention is of the most friendly kind. It was a long time since a man of your...appearance visited our realm."

"I would like to inspect this market closer. My wife and mother -- not to mention my many sisters and daughters -- would appreciate some gifts on my return."

"I shall personally show your majesty everything you want to see. But the queen awaits us."

You leave the market place and follow a paved and broad street ending at a gigantic building with a dome. From afar you can see that is adorned with large statues of lions in different poses. You point towards it.

"Is that the palace?"

"Yes, your majesty. Perhaps not as...ornate as your own castle, but..."

"It seems worthy any ruler. Tell me, Srexa...what is the emergency which I have been summoned to deal with?"

"Please, your majesty, you have not been summoned. We asked you for help and you, graciously, agreed to help."

"Very well, what help am I supposed to give?"

"The queen will explain that."

"Cannot you do that?"

"I could, but..."

You stop suddenly. The whole procession halts. Srexa looks puzzled at you. You lean closer to her, as if going to whisper something in her ear. Instead you kiss her. Her eyes widen and she gasps. You hold her and kisses thoroughly. Her eyes closes and she moans longingly.

"Will you tell me more?" you whisper against her lips.

"I cannot, your majesty...The queen..."

You kiss her again, deep and slowly. Her hands grip your shoulders, hard. With a start she pulls away her face.

"I beg, your majesty...Do not tempt me further...My flesh screams after mating...To take you with mouth and pussy...But, the queen waits..."

"Then...I shall not test your loyalty. I apologize if I ruffled your feathers."

You let go of her. She smiles slightly.

"Thank you...Later...After...Then I am at your majesty's disposal."

"I shall not forget that."

"I shall not allow your majesty to forget...Now..."

You continue to the palace. It really is a gigantic structure. The gates, made of oak that must have been transported across the sea, are open. You and Srexa ascend a long staircase. The walls are covered with reliefs in stone, portraying the great ones of Solistra fighting with lions and sharks and afterwards making love. A double door opens and you stand in a circular hall. The reliefs carry on in here, but they are larger and more elaborate, probably dealing with important events in the history of Solistra. On the other side of the hall, in a large throne made entirely of stone, with exception for some gold inlay and a cushion of red velvet, sits Ektana, fanned by two servant girls.

Even at a distance you can determine that the queen is a magnificent woman. A mane of black hair, a face with attractive features and a body with curved lines. Despite the throne being monumental it looks as if she could crack it with her hips. She wears a diadem of silver and many rubies and around her throat lies a collar of gold and hanging pearls. Her body is barely hidden by saffron yellow draperies. She beckons you to approach and you step closer, together with Srexa.

"This is his gracious majesty, Cumagan the fourth", introduces Srexa and bows.

"I did not expect him to be anyone less", says Ektana with an amused smile, "Welcome my country, capital and palace, Cumagan. Ask for anything and you will have it."

"May I then, great queen, ask for answers? Why have I been asked to come?"

"Do you want a rest or some food before..."

"If you want my help, I should help as soon as possible. Should I not?"

"Of course you deserve to know...Leave us alone."

Srexa and the servant girls disappear from the hall. Ektana rises from the throne. She is, if possible, even more magnificent standing on her feet.

"Firstly, I apologize for taking you away from the concerns of your own kingdom. But when I heard that two sons had been born to you I could not wait any longer...My husband and king Orcan is dead."

You had suspected something like that.

"You have my earnest condolences."

"Thank you, Cumagan...Orcan was a great man and a great king...And, like you, a great breeder...But...Let me tell you about his death...A terrible shark, called the demon Carax, was tormenting our western shores. Many fishers or bathing villagers had been attacked and devoured or mutilated...Orcan swore he would destroy the monster and, despite my warnings, he went haunting for Carax. After many days and nights they found each other and fought. Orcan slew Carax, but was mortally wounded himself. He was found dying on a beach. We buried his body among the tombs of his ancestors."

"His heroic deed will not be forgotten."

"His virility will perhaps live even longer in memory...He had left many pregnant women in the land. Long we hoped...But no prince was born...Therefore..."

With unexpected grace Ektana kneels and puts her diadem next to our feet.

"I hand over Solistra to you, king Cumagan. I renounce all my claims to the title and rank of queen. My only wish is that you save my people. Do not allow it to perish and leave Solistra as a wilderness populated solely by savage beasts."

You should be overwhelmed. You should be triumphant. You should give it some thought. But...What you see is a beautiful woman, what you hear is a pleading voice. You pick up the diadem and places it on Ektana's head.

"I do not wish to rob you of your rank or title, wonderful queen Ektana. I will gladly help Solistra and make it a part of my kingdom. You shall remain its queen. And I would be honored if you would become my wife."

Ektana rushes up, kissing you so passionately that you are almost lifted from the floor. Then she takes your hand.

"Follow me, Cumagan."

She leads you to a side door and through a dark and winding corridor. You emerge in a large room, made of stone in an orange color. It must be a temple, with rounded pillars and the smell of incense. Ektana stops in front of a broad altar, strewn with a variety of objects, supposedly sacrificial offerings. Watching over the altar are three life-size statues: to the right a young woman with inviting smile, to the left a grinning man with erect cock and in the middle a large women with motherly shapes.

"This is Layna-Masht-Overiria, the triple deity", explains Ektana, "Layna, the enticer, Masht, the ravisher, and Overiria, the upholder of life. According to ancient tradition royal couples consummate their union at this altar. Or should I say, on this altar."

"Well, I see no reason to break with tradition."

"It brings me joy to hear you say that."

Ektana takes her diadem, makes a gesture of reverence with it, and places it on the altar. Then she lets her draperies fall to the floor. Her body is rippled with muscles. She must be very strong. It would be frightening, if it was not so exciting. For the first time Ektana seems shy.

"Does my body please you, Cumagan?"

"Liking is a weak word, Ektana...Let me show you."

You remove your robe and unbuttons your trousers. As you said, showing what you feel about her body. A hard evaluation. Her eyes, brown as chestnuts, gleams like burning coals and she licks her lips.

"You are gifted as Orcan was...Oh, how I have missed a cock...A loving husband...Come to me, Cumagan and claim your new realm..."

Ektana jumps up on the altar, her legs over its side, her pussy glistening. You stand between those lovely legs, hands on her thighs, ready for some religious ecstasy.

"May the triple deity bless this union", mumbles Ektana, her eyes locked on your cock, "May Layna give me beauty...May Masht give me seed...May Overiria give me motherhood...May my royal mate never cease to love me...May...Ah!"

You remembered something. A custom from your kingdom. You have plunged your tongue inside Ektana's pussy. Licking and sucking. Ektana growls and forces you to stand up with hands in your hair. Her eyes are hazy.

"What...What was that?"

"A kingly proposal. Will you have me, my queen?"

"Yes...More than anything else...Unite our bodies and realms...Fuck me, husband...Fuck!"

She pulls you close, more or less thrusting your cock into her pussy. It is like the rest of her body: moist, warm and strong. The mating begins. Your mouth finds her breast and your hands slide over her skin, feeling the muscles beneath.

"My queen...You are a marvel of strength."

"And yet...I gave you the realm..."

"Perhaps that is the greatest strength...Humility...You certainly makes me feel humble..."

Ektana chuckle in her throat.

"Well...If any foe dare to stand up against you, my king...I shall strike them down...But now...Strike down...in...me..."

The copulation grows wild. The offerings on the altar move about because of the vibrations. Hopefully the triple deity will not mind. Your thoughts are less than theological as climax approaches. Ektana grip your body so tightly that you feel that she could break something. But you are not going to stop. The hips slap and the bodies spasm. A scream from Ektana echoes forth. Achingly, the copulation ceases. You are panting.

"I...I think your prayers have been answered...You have beauty and seed..."

"And shall surely enjoy motherhood..."

"So...I am married again...It is becoming a bad habit...A vice I would not give up for anything in the world."

"It feels good to be married again...And fucked again...Will your wife-mother protest?"

"No...I think you two will be...very friendly...I will write a letter to her."

"A letter?"

"Yes...Surely I should stay in Solistra...Inspect my new realm...Admire its beauty...and beauties. Don't you think so?"

"Indeed, you should stay."

"For a month. Or two. Or three. Until I am certain my wife Ektana is carrying my child."

mseg14
mseg14
72 Followers