Breeder of the Kingdom Pt. 04

Story Info
You are the only man in the kingdom.
1.8k words
4.57
7.4k
9

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/06/2023
Created 05/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mseg14
mseg14
74 Followers

This story can be described as an extravagant daydream from a male perspective. Which explains why the concept is ludicrous. English is not my first language so I apologize for mistakes in grammar and spelling. All characters in the story are above the age of eighteen.

4: Entertaining guests

You have brought joy to the kingdom.

A couple of months ago your mother and wife Alisha gave birth to a son, your son, and he shall be named Cumagan after you. Some weeks thereafter your sister and daughter Jira also gave birth to a son, also your son, and he shall be named Zideer after your father. You have lived up to expectations, even surpassed them. The future of breeding in the realm is secured. You have been reached by a tidal wave of gifts and congratulations. All the presents threaten to clutter up the castle: rare gems, crystal chalices, ornamental weapons, evocative tapestries, toys and chains for erotic purposes and other bric-a-brac. Personally you are just as happy about the many daughters that have been born to you. And when they have matured you shall breed them and they shall carry another generation of kingly children. You mother gives you potions and elixirs that will prolong your life and vigor far beyond the normal span. There is a positive aspect in all the commotion around the birth of your sons, the delegations sent from different parts of the realm to give you their personal felicitations.

You are sitting on a stone bench in the garden, next to the leader of such a delegation, Sinundra, from the southern province of Jahilir. She has the most exquisite golden-brown coloring, which seems to be heightened by her slender body. In her left nose wing she carries a ring and a piece of jewelry dangle from her bellybutton. She is dressed in a kind of green sari, with embroidery, that falls from her head, over the shoulders and is bound around the hips. It does not prevent you from touching her breasts. She moans and leans against you.

"Tell me more about your province, Sinundra."

You honestly want to know more. The restorative sleep you were put under clouded your memories and you feel that there is still blank spaces. Sinundra tries to focus.

"Well, your majesty...Jahilir is like...a lot of other places...only hotter...Like others we...in the absence of our supreme breeder...practice lesbian acts...to relieve our lust..."

You have heard that before, but the fucking and breeding you have been so wholeheartedly engaged in has hindered you from giving it closer thought. Women making love to women...That is alluring imagery. Your hand moves from her breasts, over her belly, the fingertips barely touching the skin, and in under the sari. To her warm wetness. Sinundra gasps and press against you.

"Tell me, Sinundra...Would you like to live without feeling a cock in your body?"

"No...No...If my king copulated with me, I would be most honored..."

"I did not ask you as a king. I asked you as a man."

"Can...Can the man not feel...how the woman...longs for him?"

You do feel. Quickly you unbuttons your trousers. At the sight of your manhood Sinundra's heavy-lidded eyes widens.

"Shall I...worship your majesty with my mouth?"

"No. Sit on my lap. Your back towards me."

With trembling hands Sinundra pulls up her sari and places herself as you instructed. Your cock is at her pussy, but not in her yet.

"Lean back, my dear."

A bit shyly she rests her head on your left shoulder. Your hands caress her breasts. With a languorous thrust you enter her. Sinundra's body tenses and then relax. Deliberately leisurely you start to fuck her. At some distance a gardening girl watches the scene with envy and licks her lips. You whisper sultry: "Tell me more, Sinundra....About the customs in Jahilir."

"Ah...More...When...When your glorious father...visited Jahilir for the first time asking...He...Ah...He was greeted by...twenty young women...offering their pussies to him...in accordance...with...tradition...Ah..."

"And, knowing my father, I suppose he ravished them without any hesitation."

"No...He got angry."

"Angry? Why?"

"Not very angry...You see...Ah...They were standing on all fours...Like dogs...Ah...Faces away from him...He wanted...Ah...Wanted to see their faces in rapture as he fucked them...Wanted to see the lust in their eyes..."

"Oh, I understand." ¨

"So they turned around...Ah...And he fucked them all...And breed them all..."

"Then I must have many half-sisters down there...I must visit them someday..."

"I am sure they would love it...They would welcome you with open arms...And legs spread wide...And pussies dripping..."

"As your pussy is dripping right now?"

"Ah...Please, your majesty...Give me...Make me..."

You grip her hips and fuck her harder. You have been teasing her and yourself for so long that the climax is not far away. You cum violently and groans into her neck and black hair. Her arms flail about, searching for some support as the orgasm rushes through her. Then she relax over you. After a moment she giggles happily.

"Thank you, your majesty...Thank you..."

"I was a pleasure. For both of us...I like this form of cultural exchange. Don't you?"

"Yes...We have a lot to learn from each other."

"You must learn me all about the women of Jahilir. What gifts they prefer, what perfume they prefer, what manner of fucking they prefer...Will you do that?"

"With greatest pleasure, your majesty."

Sinundra cautiously slides of you and you kiss her, deep and slow. You pull away with a smile.

"I do not know much about Jahilir, but it tastes wonderful."

"If your majesty think that, than my mission is achieved."

"But not over, I hope."

"If...If your majesty would approve...I could stay as a permanent representative of Jahilir."

"I do approve."

You button up your trousers, arise and offer Sinundra a hand.

"Let me escort you back to your delegation."

"Your majesty are so chivalrous."

"Or lecherous."

You walk with her, without any hurry, one of your arms around her shoulders and one of her arms around your waist. Your mother has told you that these intimacies strengthens the peace of the realm. At this moment you fervently believe that.

You return to the castle, enter a side gate, follow a corridor, reach a blue door that is opened by a member of the royal guard and closed behind you. Inside is a large chamber, one of several rooms reserved for the delegation. It is richly furnished with divans and big cushions, the floor entirely covered with soft carpets that were one procured from Jahilir. Three of Sinundra's collogues are present: Vilena, the oldest one and equipped with motherly contours, Rezna, sister to Sinundra and similar to her in body shape, and Noriha, the youngest and tiniest of them, she likes having flowers behind her ears and you have allowed her to pick whatever blossoms she want in the garden. They have the same golden-brown skin and jet-black hair as Sinundra. They wear the same kind of jewelry. And that is all they are wearing.

Vilena is spread on the floor, a pillow supporting her hips, and between her legs Reszna is kneeling and licking her with gusto. Noriha is sitting on a cushion, close to a wall, and is rubbing her pussy. When they recognize you they are startled.

"So this is what you do as soon as I leave you alone? Members of a delegation should be able to show some dignity. What shall his majesty think? He might get the wrong idea concerning the desires of Jahilir."

It is a scolding, but Sinundra is smiling and her voice is ironic. Vilena tries to raise herself on her elbows.

"Your majesty...We did not...Of course we do not...Prefer this to..."

"Be calm, my dear. I am not offended. Not all. Quite the contrary. I am...delighted. The pleasures of the subjects is one of the main concerns of the monarch. I want to see you enjoy all sorts of pleasure. So...Sinundra, would you like to aid your sister?"

"As your majesty wishes."

Sinundra walks over to the two women, removing her sari at the same time. She bends to give her sister a kiss. Or rather, she licks the lips of Rezna, to get a taste of the pussy juices. Then she place herself alongside Vilena and kisses her. Their faces seem to melt into each other. The sight makes you dreamy. Is there something more beautiful than a beautiful woman kissing another beautiful woman? The only possible thing would be a very beautiful woman dissolving in ecstasy.

But you are neglecting your royal duties. You sit down next to Noriha. The cushion is large enough for both of you, if you hold her. Noriha whimpers softly in your embrace. She has never been this close to you. You kiss her on the forehead, reassuringly, almost fatherly. She smells like flowers.

"Noriha...Do you enjoy seeing women loving women?"

"Yes..."

"Have you made love to women?"

"Oh, yes...Many times..."

"Would you like to join them?"

"Not as much as..."

"As what?"

"Your majesty...May I serve you?"

She looks up at you, pleading. Her amber-brown eyes seem so sad. You cannot deny her. With a nod you approve. Noriha slides down on the floor and tugs at your trousers. Smiling you help her unbutton them. Your manhood springs forth.

"Noriha...Take it easy...Do not hurt...Yourself...Ah!"

In one fluid motion she has taken your whole cock down her throat. And keeps it there. Your shoulders falls back towards the wall and your face contorts with the intensity of pleasure. It feels divine. It is a miracle she can do that. Perhaps you should push her away. She might damage herself. Before you can decide what to do she pulls of you, slowly. She is panting. And her eyes are not sad. They are shining, like molten gold.

"Did...Did I please my king?"

"Yes...You did indeed, Noriha."

"May my king breed me?"

"Come here."

She climbs up into your lap, gripping your jacket and angling her hips. You kiss her face and mumble: "Now you must be careful...Your mouth might be skillful...But your pussy...Ah..."

Noriha push herself down on you. No hesitancy, just a sensation of moist velvet. You hold around her back and the fucking begins. Once again you feel that you should be gentler, but Noriha does not allow you. She grinds and bounces and moans.

"Breed me, my king...Breed me...Give me a daughter...And then give her a daughter...And then..."

You become very willing to oblige. Skin slaps against skin, moans are mixed with moans. You fuck this adorable creature from the south and you promise yourself that you are going to keep both her and Sinundra for the foreseeable future. The copulation becomes rabid. You fuck her as if your life depended on it. When you finally cum Noriha stiffens and then fall twisting onto your chest. Her pussy clenches around your cock, holding you inside.

Your mind is spinning. When you are able to think again Noriha is breathing deep and calm. She has fallen asleep. You do not want to wake her. You feel drowsy yourself. The three women has changed positions. Vilena is licking the pussy of Rezna and Rezna is licking the pussy of Sinundra. With that lovely scene in front of you and your cock still in a lovely body, you drift into well-deserved slumber.

mseg14
mseg14
74 Followers