All Comments on 'Breeder's Anxiety'

by sexgundam666

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
zeldalurver81zeldalurver81almost 3 years ago

This is phenomenally hot, definitely a new favorite. The growth, the cartoonish size, the way her home life adapted to her body and treats it like normal, so hot. I noticed an abnormally large number of typos and missing words, which makes me suspect this was written in a rushing burst of passion and I love it. If you do an update and clean-up pass, I suggest adding some more concrete descriptions of Kylie's sizes at various points, particularly that final growth surge at the end. For instance, I had no idea how huge her cock was as Janice walked down its length, I just knew that any answer to that question would be incredibly sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Holy fuck...best..story...ever!!!!!!

AlexieeeeAlexieeeealmost 3 years ago

This is so HOT!!! It doesn't help that i love the idea of getting bred too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Admittedly the size thing gets a bit... confusing. I'm half sure I didn't read it right! I wonder if there's such thing as too much of a size difference? Still I didn't just suspend disbelief I threw it in the mail and shipped it to the moon...

A really great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexgundam666@sexgundam666
Go to my Patreon (at www.patreon.com/tosaku) to receive updates and even get stories before the public! I've been writing for a while now. My work is very niche and definitely not to everyone's liking, but take a gander if you wouldn't mind. I'm sure there might be something ...