Breeding Belinda

Story Info
Belinda needs a baby from her comatose husband.
14.6k words
4.02
20.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a long story. This is a work of fiction and not based on sound medical practice.

The Present

"Belinda, how nice to see you again! Thank you for making the time to swing by and meet with me."

Richard Willingham III rose from his chair to greet Belinda, shaking her hand and offering his cheek for an air-kiss. Belinda, even though tall herself, had to stand on her toes to make it easy for this giant of a man, tall and broad shouldered. Richard and Bobby had met while they were together in college. They were in their mid-thirties and had known each other over fifteen years now. Moreover, Richard was not just her husband's legal advisor, but also a good friend and golf buddy.

Belinda liked Richard, and put her arms around him, pulling him into an affectionate hug. Samantha, Richard's wife, and Belinda were the best of friends, just as their husbands were. When Samantha died of previously undetected galloping leukemia six months ago, Belinda was as devastated as Richard, and their shared grief had brought them closer together.

Ushering her to a chair, Richard said, "I am so sorry to hear about Bobby's accident. I am sure it has been a heart-wrenching blow to you as well. I plan to stop by at the hospital with some of the guys from the Club when he is allowed visitors."

Belinda sighed deeply and struggled to hold back a tear. "I'm afraid you going to have to wait for a while before you can visit. As you now, Bobby is still in coma, and the doctors say it's impossible to predict when he will come out of it. I am at the hospital every day and shall keep you posted if there's any change. Given that he hurt his head badly when his car was forced off the road, I really don't know.." Belinda broke down, sobbing into her hands at the thought that she could lose her husband and the love of her life. Bobby and Belinda had been married two years now and cared deeply for each other. While they were sexually active and made energetic and passionate love almost every day, they were childless, a fact that deeply troubled them, and spurred them on to try harder.

Richard came over to Belinda's chair, offering her a handkerchief, which she accepted gratefully. Placing an arm on her shoulder, he said, "There, there, don't cry. I know it's hard -- it sure is for me. I'm 100 per cent Bobby will come out and get better very soon. You know I'm always there for you -- do not hesitate to reach out any time anywhere, should you need anything of me." "Thank You, Richard, I appreciate that." said Belinda mustering up a half-smile as bravely as she could. Richard moved over to a trolley in the corner of his office and poured two large drinks into crystal tumblers. Handing one to Belinda he said, "Here. This will make you feel less sad." Belinda took a sip from her glass. "You remember that I like my whisky! Thanks."

Putting down his glass, Richard sat down behind his desk. When he spoke, it was in a more formal lawyer-like manner. "Belinda, I am really sorry to bother you with legal and financial matters at this most stressful time, but there are important matters that you need to aware of with regard to Bobby's affairs.' Noting Belinda's slight affirmative nod, he continued, "As you may have been aware, Bobby's mother was from and extremely wealthy family. And his father did very well in his business too; as a result, by the time of their passing, they had built up a corpus of over $ 100 Million Dollars, not counting numerous estates and properties that they owned. To safeguard Bobby, their only child, they set up a number of trusts, which are governed by a set of complex rules and need careful oversight. Over the years, his parents managed the trusts, and on their untimely passing, this became Bobby's and my responsibilities, with Bobby being the active, executive trustee. I merely advised Bobby when he needed to make decisions or modify the portfolios. Now that Bobby is incapacitated, I will be taking over the day-to-day management of his affairs."

Seeing that Belinda was taking this in well, he continued, "I will make sure you have adequate funds to maintain your lifestyle and take care of all medical bills. The trusts have made generous provision for spouses as well as children, should there be any."

"Oh yes, I almost forgot to mention, should you and Bobby have children, then all the assets and monies in the trusts will automatically devolve upon your offspring when they attain the age of majority. And you, Belinda, as their legal guardian, will not only receive a much, much larger share of the estate, but will also replace Bobby as executive trustee. However, if there are no children, the bulk of Bobby's estate will go to philanthropies and charities as decided by the trustees, in this case, myself."

Belinda gasped when she heard this -- it was a complete surprise to her; Bobby had not mentioned anything like this to her.

"The other condition, my dear, is that you nor remarry -- if you do so, your allowances will be significantly smaller, and you will lose any right to manage the trusts set up for your children, if any."

Richard went on, "A specific clause states that Bobby, should he leave a Will or similar handwritten document, signed in original and properly witnessed, the trusts are bound to honor such bequests, which could include substantial changes to the operating terms of the trust, including their dissolution. However, in the absence of a Will, all remaining assets and monies will be given away to philanthropies and charities, after making generous provision for you for the rest of your life, whether you marry again or not."

Richard paused, allowing Belinda time to take this in. "From what you said, I conclude that you are not aware of a Will, am I right?", she asked.

"Yes, you are absolutely spot-on. To the best of my knowledge, Bobby never said anything to me about this, nor did he ask me to draft a Will. It is, however, possible that he might have written one on his own or used another legal firm."

Belinda took a long pull at her drink, trying to remember, "Bobby didn't say anything to me about this; however, to be sure, I shall do a thorough search to check if he did leave a written testament. In any case, this won't be operative if he gets better, am I correct?" Belinda looked at Richard intently, the question causing her to eyes to overflow yet again.

"Oh, no, I mean yes," said Richard, "Wills become operative only later, so we have nothing to worry about. However, it is necessary to know whether Bobby left a will or not, and to keep it safe for when it might be necessary."

Belinda nodded and said, "OK, I'll look for it when I can -- can't promise you anything, especially given my hospital duties and other schedules, but I will give it my best possible."

On that note, she rose, thanked Richard, and stepped forward to give him a long and warm goodbye hug.

========

Flashback

Bobby and Belinda met on a cruise to the Bahamas a little over a couple of years ago; Bobby was getting over his divorce from his first wife, Agnes. Bobby and Agnes' marriage broke down after it became known that she could not have children; this was a complete deal-breaker for Bobby, who single-mindedly wanted children not only for the sheer joy of parenthood, but also to provide a line of succession and to ensure that his not inconsiderable wealth stayed with his children and the family. On the cruise Bobby fell hook, line, and sinker for the 22-year-old Belinda, who had just earned a liberal arts degree from an exclusive all-women's college. Her parents had gifted her the cruise as a graduation present; she and two of her close friends were traveling together.

Belinda was a stunningly pretty blonde with a figure most women would die for. Tall and statuesque with an outstanding dress sense and a sunny disposition, Bobby flipped for her even before the end of their first dance together. They were both seated at the same table, and Bobby charmed her with his sense of humour and smiling eyes. Before their first evening on the cruise was over, they were in bed, making wild and passionate love like a pair of rabbits in heat. They stayed in their cabin the better part of the rest of the cruise, ordering room service, with Belinda leaving only to get a change of clothes and let her girlfriends know.

The last evening before they docked, Bobby proposed, and Belinda accepted. They were married in a civil ceremony two weeks later, and Bobby threw a lavish party to announce their nuptials. Neither of them looked back; they got along well, enjoyed each other's friends, and nurtured a set of shared interests and activities that helped bond them as one. They laughed at each other's jokes and swore undying love for each other; in short, a fairy-tale couple, if there ever was one.

Of course, there was the sex; Belinda was enthusiastic and accommodative in bed and did her level best to satisfy Bobby's every whim and fantasy. Bobby was a stud of a man, generously endowed and long lasting; a caring lover, he worked to bring Belinda to orgasms that she had never dreamed she was capable of. They tried everything; conventional positions, some exotic Kamasutra and even oral and pegging. They fucked or sucked each other almost every day at any time the fancy took either of them, and in some unconventional places, including on the golf course and in the First-Class section of a transcontinental flight (they were the only passengers in the section).

This was the idyllic state of affairs until a week ago. Bobby was driving to Dallas to a business meeting, when his car was winged and forced off the highway by a trailer truck that burst a tire. Both vehicles were traveling at high speed (but not over speeding), and the momentum of the impact caused Bobby's car to go over the embankment. The car was totaled, and Bobby almost so as well. With severe head injuries, he sank into a coma, even as the surgeons were desperately working to stabilize his condition. After eight hours, the medical team concluded that he was stable, but would remain indefinitely in a vegetative state. Should his brain deteriorate for any reason at all, there was nothing that might be done by doctors to save his life.

Belinda was by his side every day, going home only when she needed to freshen up or get some sleep. Once Bobby was moved into a private room, she decided that would sleep there on the couch-cum-sofa that most hospital suites had. Bobby was in intensive care, but the medicos were hopeful that he could be shifted out in the next seven days and possibly even be discharged soon for home care, and that with the necessary equipment and training, Belinda might be able to take care of him. In anticipation, Belinda had already started converting the Den on the first floor of her house into an infirmary and was consulting with doctors to identify a nurse who would help make the transition to home care and train her to take care of Bobby on his own.

======

The Present

Belinda's drive home from Richard's office was on autopilot; the news she had just received had her in a state of intense agitation; mixed emotions came at her from every side and ate into her consciousness. On the one hand, she despaired, with Bobby in a coma, how could she ever get pregnant? While the thought of being unfaithful to get herself pregnant did flash through her mid, she ruled it out immediately; for one she really loved Bobby and could not bring herself to even consider having sex with someone else just to conceive; that would be betrayal at its worst.

In any case, as a trustee, it was almost a certainty that Richard would ask for a paternity test as he was not only an upright person with an onerous fiduciary responsibility but also not a fool. Belinda had given up a career to marry Bobby and felt that she was entitled to as much of his wealth as could get. By the time she drove into her garage, she had pulled herself together and determined that she would come up a workable solution to what appeared to be an impossibility.

The first thing she did on entering her home was to look for a Will; as Richard had pointed out, this was an important factor -- if Bobby had indeed left one, that could swing this either way; positively in her favor by obviating the need for her to have a child in order for her to inherit his estate, or negatively, in that it clearly reinforced what was already written in the trust deeds. Belinda was not hopeful that Bobby would make it easy for her; her was desperate to have a child by her, someone he could love and cherish and bring up in in own image -- this need for paternity was far too deep-rooted for him to permit otherwise. He did love her, yes, and intensely so; however, the rules of the trust would take care of her needs at the present level, and therefore Bobby would not be worried.

After searching the house thoroughly, the rest of the day and half-way through the night, there was no sign of any Will or similar document. Belinda had checked all the safes in the house (she had the keys), the computers Bobby used, his Cloud accounts, his email servers, and archives, all to no avail. Completely worn out and dejected, Belinda poured herself a large single malt and put it down neat in one shot and went for a second. She decided to skip a meal, and went to her bed, where she cried and sobbed herself into light and troubled sleep.

The next morning Belinda called and informed Richard that there was on Will or other testamentary document to be found anywhere in the house; she also updated him on the latest from the hospital -- Bobby was to be moved into a private room the next day; the doctors were optimistic about him being moved home in the course of the coming week.

Having done that, Belinda immersed herself in getting the house ready for Bobby's imminent arrival. In addition to a completely automated bed, she had the medical equipment installed. The bathroom adjoining the den was remodeled, and on the advice of the doctors and to enable telemedical support, she had a number of video cameras and monitors installed. The cams provided live feed from multiple viewpoints and supported panning and zooming on a remote basis. If needed, the feed could be directed to the telemedicine desk at the hospital. Belinda had an upstairs spare bedroom converted into a monitoring station, from where she could manipulate the cameras in the Den and record the stream if necessary. As a result, she could keep an eye on Bobby in high definition and vivid color without having to leave the first floor from time to time. And finally, she had the downstairs guest bedroom made up to house the live-in nurse, who would over the course of a fortnight manage Bobby's transfer to home care, and train Belinda to manage his medical and other needs. She was also to instruct Belinda on his feeding or intravenous intake as prescribed by his physician, who would make house calls every day to check on Bobby and his progress.

The hospital forwarded to Belinda the profiles of three nurses who were qualified and available immediately to support Bobby. After going through their resumés, Belinda picked one person who she thought she would be able to work with and asked that she be assigned. She also asked that Nurse Pagett come over and get familiar with the set up and confirm that everything was in order.

Mindy Pagett turned out to be a smart, competent, and enthusiastic young woman of about 28. In her nurse's uniform and flat shoes, she was as tall as Belinda, and had her curly black hair tucked neatly under her nurse's cap. With a dazzling smile, her good looks and great build, she more like a model than a nurse; however, her professionalism and business-like approach convinced Belinda that Bobby was in good hands. In no time at all, Mindy had checked and okayed the set up; having done that, she said she would come by later and leave a couple of bags with her personal effects in a day or two.

As forecast by Bobby's doctors, he was discharged seven days after he moved out of intensive care. Nurse Pagett efficiently took care of all aspects of the transition from hospital to home, getting Bobby into bed, hooking him up and implementing his support regime. Belinda observed the goings-on and launched into learning how to care of Bobby from Day One.

In the evening of the day that Bobby came home from the hospital, Belinda had dinner with Mindy -- she was finally able to relax a little and indulged herself with a couple of whiskeys to assuage the tensions associated with getting Bobby home and dry. Mindy politely refused a drink as she needed to be alert at all times. She had has changed out of her nurse's uniform (which was not a necessity as she was not in a hospital) and changed into a pair on maroon tights and a halter top. Belinda looked at her approving and complimented her sense of dress; to which Mindy replied, "Thank you Mrs Jones, but it is who must compliment you; I do believe you are one of the prettiest women I have met, and if I may say so, you are looking very hot this evening." Belinda blushed at this remark but was quick to note the use of the word 'hot'.

"Call me Belinda, or Belle, if you like, Belinda is too formal, now that we are going to live together. And I shall call you Mindy if you don't mind." Mindy smiled, and the atmosphere in the room lifted, and for the rest of the meal they put Bobby behind them and chatted and joked freely.

After the meal, Mindy excused herself to prepare Bobby for the night, and Belinda went upstairs to her bedroom. Going into her bathroom, she took off her clothes and picked up her electric toothbrush. Clad in only bra and panties, Belinda looked at herself. She was very happy with what she saw, with her ample bosom and deep cleavage. Her white panties hugged her mons and did little to conceal the abundant jungle of her bush. It had been some time since she had shaved her pussy and she had grown out to a point where her nether hair bulged out and peeked through the gusset of her panties. Cupping her breasts in her hands, she jiggled them gently, luxuriating in the feel of her nipples against the satin of her bra, sending frissons of excitement to her belly as they grew turgid and sensitive. And then she had a moment of deja vu.

=======

Deja Vu

The night before Bobby was to drive to Dallas, she was in the bathroom preparing for bed, when Bobby appeared behind her in the bathroom mirror. She was wearing a short, see-through baby pink night dress that showed off her breasts and aureolae as well as her lacy underpants. Bobby was in his pajama bottoms, his broad and hairy torso on display. Putting his strong arms around her waist, he said "Oh, Belle' as he bent down to nibble at her earlobe. Belinda, sighed contentedly, angling her head to be better nibbled upon. Turning her head slightly, she offered him her check, which he then proceeded to kiss and lick. Belinda was instantly wet, her thighs parting involuntarily. Sensing that she was getting aroused, Bobby moved his hands up to her breasts, cupping them and squeezing them, first gently and then with increasing pressure. "Oooh Bobby, that feels so good," whispered Belinda in a low and sensual growl, almost a hiss, as the sensations in her bosom caused her breathing to go ragged and bolts of horniness to travel to her pussy. She writhed, pressing her ass into his body. Through his pajamas she could feel the heat and hardness of his cock, which was now growing in length as well as girth. Sensing his growing excitement, Belinda turned around and kissed Bobby, insinuating her long tongue into his mouth and raking its insides with it. She sucked the breath out of him, sealing their mouths together.

Belinda moaned -- breaking their lip-lock, she pleaded, "Bobby darling, you are making me so horny. Look at what you've done to my titties." Taking off her night dress she held up her breasts to him. "My nipples are so hard and need sucking." Bobby obliged, taking first one nipple in his mouth and sucking deeply on it, using his tongue to lave her nipples, which were by now long, hard, pink points crowning her large and cream-colored teats. While he suckled one, Bobby rolled her other nipple between his thumb and forefinger; without warning he pressed it hard and pulled. Belinda moaned loudly, her hand moving down to rub Bobby's now rock-hard member.