Breeding Belinda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pushing down his pajamas, she took him in her hand, able only to partially wrap it around his thick and broad cock. "Oh god, you are so hard and big and strong, Bobby. And soft and silky." Moving her fist, she drew back the foreskin of his uncircumcised penis, exposing his helmet of a cockhead, now slick and coated with his pre-cum. She pulled him back up, his hips moving to maintain the friction of her hands. Pulling his hood back down again, she raked his sensitive glans with her tapered nails, causing him to grunt and jerk. The exquisite sensations she was creating fueled the blood flow to his crotch, taking his libido to a level that he seldom experienced. Taking his hands off her breasts, he grabbed her ass and pulled her in, pressing his rod into her navel.

"Fuck me now, Bobby, I'm ready to have you inside me. I want you all the way in me. Fuck me black and blue. I want you to come hard in her and make us a baby. I dripping and open for your cock." Belinda blabbered as her labia swelled and her cunt dilated in anticipation of the invasion of her body by his now-enormous cock.

Bobby turned Belinda around and pushed down on her upper back, bringing up her arse. She spread her legs and gripped the counter to allow him access to her palpitating sex. She had a clear view of Bobby in the mirror as he got rid of his pajamas and brought his pulsating member up to her molten core. Taking off her panties, he pulled up his foreskin and rubbed the moist cavern between her inner and outer pussy lips, coating his penis with her pre-cum. Feeling his cock in her slit, Belinda mewled and moved her hips to move him towards her clit. But Bobby started moving down just short of her nub, causing her to moan in frustration.

"Bobby, you are killing me. I love to feel your cock on my clit, its so sensitive for you. But I need you inside me, fucking me now darling." She moved her pelvis, getting him to lodge his cockhead at her portal. Bobby thrusted, moving smoothly into her slick vagina. Belinda grunted as his girth pressed her insides, and relaxed her vaginal muscles to let him in, expanding her canal, helped along by copious gushes of her girl juices. Her head came up and her back arched, pressing down on him, getting more of him in her. The super-sensitive insides of her love canal felt his foreskin peel back, and the hard helmet of his cockhead move into her. Oooh yes, Bobby, deeper now, fill me up." Her hips were rotating to take him deeper in. And then she came.

Her first orgasm hit without warning, starting from her belly and moving upward to her breast, and then down, causing her to spasm around his cock, which was now nudging her cervix. Looking at herself in the bathroom mirror, she saw herself shake and shiver as the ripples of her orgasm took charge of her mind and body, transporting her to a level of pleasure she had never experienced before.

Bobby caressed her lower back, breasts, and hips as she came down from her high. He did not need to move as her body pulsated around his turgidity. His eyes were closed, taking in the myriad sensations that assailed his cock as she spasmed around him. Belinda was sobbing with pleasure as her long-drawn out orgasm slowly cooled. She leaned back turned her head, and with her eyes closed opened her mouth for a kiss. Bobby took her full on into a deep kiss, letting her moan in his mouth. His hands were massaging her breasts and nipples, which were now hypersensitive to his ministrations, and Belinda arched her torso into his hands.

Breaking the kiss, Belinda turned back toward the mirror and pumped her arse into Bobby. "Fuck me long and hard, Bobby, I'm ready to take your cum deep in me. Let's us make a baby, darling."

Bobby purred into her ear, "Yes, darling Belle, I want to cum in you, deep inside your cunt." With that, he gently pushed her back down and pulled her arse up and began to stoke her with his cock. Gathering up her hair into a ponytail, he pulled her head back, moving deeply into her with long, hard strokes. His hips moved strongly in an upward motion and then down, almost leaving her and then slamming back into her. Using her hair, he was able make her move her cunt back and he plunged in, and to release him as he moved out. Every time he did so, Belinda was treated to the silky sensation of his foreskin moving within her, sending pulses of pleasure to her nipples, her ears, and the tips of her toes.

"Oh god, oh god, I'm dying, ooh yes, split me with your ramrod, Bobby," keened Belinda, now completely driven by the lust of her loins, her eyeballs high up in her sockets, not seeing at all, her breath ragged, sweat tricking in the valley of her tits.

Sensing that Belinda was fast approaching climax, Bobby moved faster, gripping her hips and pistoning himself into her. He was close as well, his cock growing bigger as he approached his peak.

"Hit my clit, Bobby," gasped Belinda, I need to come with you, NOW!"

Bobby hunched over Belinda, deep inside her, their hips moving like automata, and reached down with both hands to caress her clit, with one hand on her hood, and the other fingering the most sensitive part of her body. At her touch, the eight thousand nerve-endings on her tip of her bud exploded simultaneously. Belinda shook as the wave of her orgasm destroyed any sanity that was left, and she began to keen and scream and gasp and go completely intelligible.

Between waves she managed to say, "Come in me now Bobby, I want to feel your cum in me. Oh yes, god, I can feel you jizz me, its so warm and thick. Soak me and don't stop; I need your sperm. Breed me, Bobby, I want to have your child, oooh yes, yes, yes..". She trailed off, spent and almost passing out, overcome by the intensity and energy of her orgasm.

Staying inside her to increase the chances of her conceiving, Bobby picked he up by her waist and carried her into the bedroom, gently laying her down and then stroking her hair and back. "Darling, that felt like an exploding sun going supernova. You were like a blackhole, pulling me into you. I love you so much, make a baby for us please, please."

But Belinda was fast asleep with Bobby slowly softening inside her. When she awoke he had left for Dallas.

======

The Present

The memory of the last time Bobby and Belinda made love hit her like a rock. While immensely aroused, wet and dilated momentarily, Belinda was more deeply impacted and overcome by a blast of sadness. Without bothering to change, she slipped into bed, wondering if their last encounter could gave gotten her pregnant. She prayed silently that this was indeed true. Sleep took a long time to come, and when she finally drifted off, it was light and shallow, filled with a mash-up of sad and erotic images of her, Bobby and the uncertainty of her life with him no longer completely there for her.

The next morning Belinda woke to a new resolve; she would find a solution to her dilemma one way or the other. In any case, there was Bobby to look after, and she had a lot to learn to better care for him. Shrugging aside her own concerns, she focused on Bobby's needs, and immersed herself in in his care. Under the guidance of Nurse Mindy, she learnt how to take care of his every need on a round-the-clock basis, including feeding, medicating, and cleaning him. Turning him and changing him were difficult at first given his bulk and weight, but Mindy was a good teacher and with some guidance and practice, Belinda was able to manage this as well. Belinda also learnt how to use and read the monitors that measured Bobby's vital signs; she had the equivalent of a baby monitor in her bedroom to alert her should there be a change in his condition.

Belinda got along well with Mindy, who was not only a competent caregiver, but also a very patient teacher. Her sunny personality helped elevate the gloom that threated to settle on Belinda, who came to grow closer to the nurse as the next couple of days went by. Mindy was usually at work when Belinda came downstairs in the morning, and the two of them ate breakfast together. They then began the daily regimen of Bobby's care, which took them through most of the morning. After a light lunch, Belinda would drive out to do the shopping, and to complete other chores that were needed, while Mindy stayed at home to watch over Bobby. This away time was a blessing for Belinda, and she took the opportunity to meet up with her friends in the mall for a cup of coffee and to catch up on the gossip. Evenings were when Mindy and Belinda could relax, knowing that Bobby would sleep through the night, thanks to the medication he was on.

Belinda would make drinks, whisky for herself and a fresh fruit mocktail for Mindy, and they would carry their drinks and snacks out onto the patio by the pool. Belinda took the opportunity to get to know more about Mindy.

"Mindy, I really appreciate your care and support for Bobby," said Belinda, "I don't know what I would have done if you were not here."

"It's a real pleasure to be of service, Belle," responded Mindy," Bobby's case is very unique, my first solo one with a comatose patient, so lots of learning for me. And working here in your beautiful home is so much nicer than working in a hospital or a clinic."

"Yes, I can see that you like to be here, but isn't it hard to be away from home for long?" asked Belinda.

"It's OK, I do get long breaks between patients -- I need to de-stress and reset myself between patients, especially if the last case was a hard or sad one. Without these, I would go crazy."

"Do you have a boyfriend?" asked Belinda. The moment the words were out of her mouth, she regretted having asked a prying question. "Erm, I'm sorry, that was a very inappropriate question."

"It's OK, Belle," replied Mindy, a genuine smile on her face, "no, I don't."

"Oh, that's too bad, what with you being such a pretty young woman."

"Umm, actually, I don't have a boyfriend, but a girlfriend; I'm a lesbian.", said Mindy, blushing a little.

"Oh, my, that's cool. Tell me more about the lucky person who has you."

"Her name's Tamara, and she's half Russian and half Chinese. She's a nurse too, and we met in nursing school."

"If she a nurse too, she must be pretty busy as well. When do you ever get together?"

"That is a problem, but we pretty much try and synch our shifts so that we spend most evenings at home together."

"So, you must be missing her very much."

"I do," said Mindy, "but we keep in touch on video chat -- I do that every evening after you go upstairs for the night."

"That's sweet. In any case, I think I'm ready to handle Bobby's care on my own, so I guess you'll be home to Tamara in a few days from now."

"Yes, I must say you are a fast learner, and pretty much there. There are a couple of things that we need to cover as yet; you need to learn how to give him a bath, and an enema and prostrate massage before that to ensure his tubes are clean and emptied. Maybe we can do that the day after. Tomorrow, I'll let you manage Bobby the whole day on your own; in any case, I need to go over to the hospital to update the medical team and finalize the protocols going forward."

"That sounds really good, Mindy," said Belinda, "now let's go get something to eat. And I need another whisky as well."

Sometime later, Belinda made her way upstairs, having wished Mindy a good chat with Tamara and then a restful night. Changing out of her day clothes, she poured herself her third whisky of the evening and thought about her conversation with Mindy earlier in the evening. Having gone to an all-women's college, Belinda was well aware of lesbians, and living in the dorm had made her quite used to hearing and seeing them make out at parties and in their dorm-rooms. She had been curious, and even propositioned a couple of times, but consciously decided to stay hetero.

She dated men very seldom, people she knew from high school and home, but even that was minimal, not going beyond second base. She did have a bit of a sex drive and satisfied this masturbating in the shower or in bed from time to time. Bobby was her first love, and she gave herself to him on the cruise, her very first fuck. After that, her libido took off, with Bobby and her fucking in all ways and whenever they could, right up to the night before he left and came back comatose. It had been more than a couple of weeks since then, and while yearned for release, she could not bring herself to masturbate. Standing on her balcony thinking about Mindy and her girlfriend, she had a flash of an idea, and headed to the spare bedroom.

Belinda moved quickly, shutting the bedroom door and activating on the large computer screen on the desk. Switching on the console, she reached for a pair of headphones. The screen lit up to show a view of Bobby's room. In the foreground she could see his bed and hear the low repetitive beat of his monitors bleeping. On the other side of the room, she spied Mindy sitting at the desk. Belinda could clearly see that Mindy was in conversation with another woman, who had an oval face, long, dark hair and was sitting cross-legged on a bed, her computer in front of her. Tamara who was wearing a t-shirt and panties, appeared to be a slim woman with a shapely figure. As Belinda watched, Tamara, pulled up her t-shirt to uncover her bosom, her breasts dark, and large aureolae. It was evident that she was already in a state of arousal, her almost black nipples turgid and erect.

"Tammy darling, your nipples are so hard, you are making me so horny," Belinda could hear Mindy say to her partner, "I want to have between my fingers to roll and pinch them."

Tamara cupped her breasts with both hands and offered them up to Mindy. "They're yours, honey, they miss you so much. I need to feel your lips on them, biting and sucking me." She cupped a breast and tilted them up, using her tongue on the nipple, making it even harder.

Watching the lovers, Belinda's breathing became ragged, her pulse quickened, and she felt her pussy moisten. Staring intently at the screen, one hand went under her nightgown to her tit, caressing it and teasing her nipple, causing it to harden and ache. Toggling a switch, she changed the view of her screen to that from another camera, this one showing a view of the room from the opposite side. Using a joystick, Belinda shifted the view to look at Mindy, who by now had her calves on the table and her legs spread wide apart, though still clad in a pair of tights. She pulled up her top as Belinda watched, uncovering her large, milky boobs and almost colorless tips. Over she microphones, she could hear Mindy say "Tammy, you make me so wet, I wish you were here. Look at my breasts, they yearn to be up against yours, rubbing against your hard nubs."

With that, she pulled down her tights, showing Tamara her vulva, her bush a fuzzy clump rising from her mons. Opening her legs wider, she spread her pussy lips and caressed her inner pink. "Fuck yourself, Tammy, and let's come together. I want to hear you moan as you cum and see your juices flow out of you." Mindy proceeded to do exactly that, pushing two long and slender fingers into her vagina, and moving them in and out smoothly. Her left hand pulled back her clitoral hood and rubbed her bud.

Watching the two women pleasure themselves was driving Belinda crazy, her cunt throbbed, and her nipples ached, she spread her legs and cupped her mound, rubbing herself gently, feeling herself react to the touch. Her eyes closed as she leaned back in her chair, one hand moving to a breast to pinch her nipple.

Abruptly, she stopped, like a switch had shut off in her head. As horny and needy as she was, she could not take her arousal forward. She shut down the monitors, and got up on shaky legs, barely able to cope with the conflicting sensations in her body and the denial of her mind. Going back to her bedroom, she poured herself a shot of whisky and downed it in a single gulp. Lying back on the bed, she imagined the roaring orgasms that Mindy and Tamara had just now experienced, the sheer bliss of their simultaneous release and the blissful post-orgasmic rush of hormones they were experiencing at this time. Sobbing softly into her pillow, she cried herself into fitful sleep, dreaming about making love with Bobby and making a child together.

The next day, Belinda was busy taking care of Bobby. She was on her own, as Mindy was spending the day at the hospital. She was able to manage everything well, and without much trouble. As her confidence in her ability to take care of Bobby grew, her mood lifted a bit. She thought deep and hard about what had happened last night, the memory causing a bittersweet throb in her heart as well as her lady parts.

Over the course of the day, she came up with a plan to do something about her sorry state of mind and body.

Mindy returned just in time to help Belinda finish cooking a delicious pasta, accompanied by freshly baked garlic bread and a Greek salad on the side. The women greeted each other with a long, warm hug and then settled down to the serious business of the pre-dinner cocktail. As usual, Belinda drank whisky, and for a change Mindy had a Coke on ice. The two of them ate well, with Belinda washing down the meal with a glass of Italian Red wine. When Mindy rose to clear the table, Belinda motioned her to remain seated.

"Um, err, Mindy.." began Belinda, finding it hard to get the right words to broach the topic. "There's something I need to discuss with you, your being a nurse and all."

"Sure, Belinda, anytime." Said Mindy maintaining eye contact and listening intently. "I did get the feeling that something was off with you all evening. You are looking somewhat depressed. Don't worry, go ahead and ask me anything, and I am happy to help."

"Well, this is about me as a woman -- err, you know," stuttered Belinda, "and my sexuality. Gosh, this is really hard for me."

"It's OK, Belinda, I'm more than a nurse; during the time we have been together, I've really come to like and respect you. I can understand the present state of Bobby's health and all the work you've been putting in to keep him going would have affected you immensely. And I did figure that you love Bobby very much, and that you had a great sex life, so I guess you want to talk about that. Go right ahead, I'm all ears."

"Oh, Mindy, you got that absolutely right I love Bobby, he's my first and last lover, and yes, we did have a rip-roaring sex life. Before I met Bobby, I didn't; but ours was love at first sight and we were fucking virtually minutes after we met. Bobby was married before, but I gave my virginity to Bobby, and he took it in style. Sex with Bobby opened up a whole new life for me, my sex drive went through the roof; in some ways, I was almost nymphomaniac when it came to Bobby. And so was he." Belinda smiled and brushed away a tear that crept down her cheek. "Bobby made me cum and cum hard, I was multi-orgasmic with very little foreplay, and I loved it. He and I experimented with sex a lot, and I must say, with him I could be the slut I really was, deep inside." She paused, lost in her thoughts and recollection of the good time Bobby and she had shared.

"Go on Belinda, you got my attention. This is really wonderful to hear, and I am so happy for Bobby and you. Sounds like a fairy tale come true."

"It was indeed," said Belinda, "but there was one dark cloud without a silver lining in this fairy tale. Bobby so much wanted to have children, and so did I. We even made love the day before he died, and I'm hoping I'm pregnant. But this might not work out the way I want it."

Mindy leaned forward and took Belinda's hands in hers. "I shall hope and pray that you are pregnant, and in any case, we will know soon enough. How long has it been since your last period?" Mindy was all nurse now, serious and professional.