Breeding Belinda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As you know, it's been two and a half weeks since Bobby's accident. The suspense is killing me.." unable to contain herself, Belinda broke down, sobbing, her face wet with her free-flowing tears.

"Come now, Belinda," said Mindy, "things are not as bad as they might seem. I am a thousand per cent sure everything will work out. "Mindy gathered Belinda into her arms and held her close, gently rubbing her back and making cooing, comforting sounds into her neck, which was draped on Mindy's shoulder. "Let's check out of you are pregnant or not. I have a pregnancy test kit as part of my nursing inventory, let me go get it."

Mindy was back a minute later. Handing the stick to Belinda she said, "Take this to the bathroom and pee on the long end of the stick. We should know in a couple of minutes whether you are pregnant or not. But I must warn you that the results could be spurious as it is still early days, and these tests are dicey at best anyway."

Belinda went to the guest bathroom and retuned a few minutes later, peering intently at the stick. "Nothing so far, it hasn't changed color as yet." She said a note of deep despondency in her voice.

"Let's give it a couple of minutes more.", said Mindy, who was a die-hard optimist from both her experience as well as her nursing training.

The next couple of minutes went by in pin-drop silence, with the desperation of the situation growing by the second. Both women stared intently at the stick, hoping for what would been nothing short of a miracle if it came off positive. After some time, Mindy, her voice dull and low, said "I'm sorry Belinda, but you're not pregnant. I really am sorry."

Belinda broke down again, weeping freely, and in a thick and broken voice said, "Oh no, what will I do now? How could I ever get pregnant given that while Bobby's still alive, there's no way I can get pregnant by him. And I need to conceive very soon, as he could pass at any time."

"You are right," said Mindy," we don't have option of complicated and time-consuming procedures of harvesting this sperm and going in for in vitro fertilization. Bobby's condition is indeed precarious."

After this, a deep and ominous silence engulfed the room, both women deep in thought. Belinda was not only sad that she could not get pregnant, but also the fact that she would not be able to pass on Bobby's wealth and legacy, which would go to charity. While she pondered on the utter bleakness of the situation, she debated whether to tell Mindy about Bobby's will, and even as she made up her mind to do so and was framing her words in her mind, Mindy suddenly sprang up as if the proverbial light bulb had suddenly lit up above her head.

In a voice filled with hope and positivity Mindy said, "I've got it! There is something we can try, and with a little research, I am sure I can get you pregnant by Bobby."

Her face was all lit up and she took Belinda's hands in hers.

"Sometime during my nursing training there was the case of a comatose male patient who started to have erections from time to time. I remember our doctor-professor telling us that this was perfectly possible, and that stimulating the prostrate or manipulating the penis of a comatose patient could trigger an erection and many times, cause them to ejaculate. There's a lot of published research on the topic, and I am sure I can dig up some papers and learn more about this. If we can get Bobby up and swelling, so to speak, you could fuck him and try to get pregnant. After all, it's the injury to his brain that is causing his coma, and all his physicals have established that his bodily functions are one hundred per cent OK."

"Oh, Mindy, that sounds just great." Belinda felt her spirits lifting, but only for a moment. Her face fell.

"What is it, Belinda?" asked Mindy, "why the long face?" I think we have a fighting chance to get you knocked up, if I may say so. What's up?"

"Mindy, honey there's this other thing that I should have mentioned earlier but didn't get the chance to." She hesitated. "You see, and this will sound really strange, but I don't think I can bring myself to have sex anymore. I do get randy as I feel the need for release and need sex so badly, but after Bobby's accident, I am unable to even masturbate beyond a point, when my mind suddenly freezes up and my libido vanishes, like it was switched off."

"For example, yesterday..., Mindy, I have a confession to make. Last night, while you were Jilling off with Tamara, I was watching you both on the closed-circuit cam system that is installed in Bobby's room. I am so sorry, but I was horny, and I could hear you faintly from upstairs, so I switched on the monitors and watched you two masturbate yourselves. It was truly a sweet and sensual thing to watch, and it made me want to masturbate myself. I did start to pleasure my pussy and caress my nipples, but suddenly my mind hit the Off switch and my desire nosedived under the ground, almost." Belinda looked at Mindy, her eyes like limpid saucers, glistening with tears. "I hope you'll forgive me for spying on you, I am sorry, but couldn't help myself."

"Oh, that's OK, Belinda." Mindy smiled, taking the other woman's hands in hers.

Looking deeply into Belinda's eyes she said, "I know what's happening to you." She was suddenly all business and serious. "It's a form of post stress trauma, and your mind is conflicted, and does not to indulge in self-pleasure on account of everything that's happened. It's as if you are massively filled with guilt and remorse and cannot bear the thought of Cumming without Bobby being involved in some way."

"Yes, that seems right," said Belinda, I love Bobby with all my heart, and have been completely faithful to him all along. Oh god, what will I do? I can't go on like this."

"I think you can get over this pretty easily, Belinda." Said Mindy, "and in any case, you need to accept that Bobby's situation will not get better, and you need to move on and think about yourself. After all, you are still young and sexy and hot, and this cannot be the rest of your life."

"Is there something I can do?" asked Belinda, desperately looking for some way to work herself out of the corner she had backed into.

"Belinda, I will help you. But I need you to trust me, and more importantly, to trust yourself. Will you let me help you?"

"I'll do everything I possibly can, Mindy, I promise." Belinda paused, "As long as I can get over the dilemmas that haunt me every night and wrack my body to the point of insomnia."

"Very well then. Go upstairs and draw yourself a nice hot bath with the most sensual bath salts you have. Relax and loosen up. I'll come up as soon as I pick up a few things that I need to get you back to your good old self."

Belinda stood up without a word and headed for her room, looking back hopefully at Mindy as she did so.

======

Healing Belinda

When Mindy entered her bathroom five minutes later, Belinda was already in the tub, warm tendrils of steam rising from the surface of her bath, fogging the mirror, and creating a spa-like atmosphere in the room. Mindy had changed her clothes - she now wore a silky peignoir, and her hair was pulled up in a tight ponytail. Underneath the sheer and transparent garment, Belinda could see the prominent swell of her breast and the dark patch of her hairy pubes. Her eyes gleamed softly in the moist air fogging up the room.

"Oh, good," said Belinda, how does that feel?", she cooed softly, handing Belinda a large glass of her favorite whisky. "Drink this, it will relax you and take the edge off." Belinda gratefully took a long pull on her glass, sighing as the alcohol burned its way down, "God, this feels good.", she sighed, closing her eyes, and sinking lower into the tub.

Mindy squatted down on her haunches beside the tub and eyed the naked woman in front of her. "My, you have such a great body, Belinda, I just love your boobs and legs, in fact, every bit of you. Bobby is really lucky to have you all to himself. If you weren't straight, I would have eaten you up whole without a second thought!" she exclaimed, and genuinely so, her eyes lighting up with lust at seeing Belinda's bushy vulva on display/ Belinda spread her legs, giving Mindy a better view of her mons, which was now open, her inner lips peeking through her meaty outer labia.

"I feel so good already," said Belinda, taking another swig at the whisky, her eyes limpid and half closed. "What's next, I can't wait."

"We're just getting started on reawakening your libido, honey," said Mindy, "scoot sideways, get your back facing me. This tub is huge, - did Bobby and you fuck in it?"

"Ooh yes many times. I remember one time Bobby made me cum with me in reverse cowboy, his cock deep inside me and used the hand shower on my clitty." She sighed deeply, reliving the never-ending spasms that rocked her body as she came and came."

"Wow, that seems just super, said Mindy, "I must try it with Tamara the next time we are together." Seeing that Belinda was now in position, she said, "I'm going to put my hands on your shoulders and massage the tension out of them. Is that OK?"

Belinda nodded, tensing slightly as Mindy placed her hands on her shoulders and used her thumbs to press down on Belinda's neck and under her hairline, using smooth and gentle circular motion, erasing the tension in them. "Yeah, honey, relax and let my fingers soothe away your worries."

"Yes, oh my, this is so good. Don't stop. Your fingers are magical" Belinda was beside herself as Mindy massaged and caressed her into near-mindlessness.

"I'm glad you are enjoying your therapy, Belle. I'm going to move down now and do your breasts, and I hope that's okay. You might find this a little difficult, but it will work out, trust me."

"Do you like me cupping your tits, Belle? - they are so warm and heavy and fill my palms. I can feel your heart thump under my hand."

"Yes, yes, I thing I do."

"You have such large aureolae, honey, why don't you caress yourself and make your nipples hard as Bobby might have?" Mindy encouraged Belinda.

"Bobby loved my little girls." And giggled that the thought. "The sensation of him squeezing my nipples and rolling and pinching them in his big hands would send shivers all the way down to my pussy."

"Then make it happen again, darling, yes, run your nails over your nubs and make them hard. Can you feel yourself pulsate under your fingers? Use your tongue on them, lick them and roll them. Yes, that's good. Tell me how you feel."

"Delicious, my nipples are shooting electric signals to my tummy. It's soo good."

Reaching into a small bag that she had brought with her, Mindy took out a jar of warming lube and opened it. Lifting Belinda slightly so that her bosom was clear of the water, she dried her breasts with a rough towel, applying a lot of pressure on Belinda's nipples, making her groan softly. Scooping up some of the lube with her fingers, Mindy spread the mint-flavored gel on Belinda's breasts and nipples. Belinda tensed, the ointment cold, but then quickly heated up, causing exquisitely warm and tingling frissons of excitement to course through her body.

"Jesus, that feels like heaven, Mindy, I have gooseflesh all over. And I'm getting wet. Are you going to put some of your magic balm on my pussy as well?"

"Would you like me too?" asked Mindy, gently massaging the ointment into Belinda's breast, causing her to moan and groan as the fire moved to her core. "Are you sure? Are you ready to set your cunt on fire?" asked Mindy, smiling at observing Belinda let her fears go and opening up her frozen libido.

"Do, it please, I beg you, It feels so good and I'm getting so horny, I need to get it out of me. Please."

"Very well but let's do this in the bedroom. Knowing you would react well, I have put out a couple of towels on the bed and turned up the radiator, so let's get you out of here quick."

Helping Belinda out of the bath, into a toweling robe, she walked her to the bed and lay her down on it. Unwrapping the toweling, she looked deeply into Belinda's eyes and asked, "Belinda, your boobs are spectacular, and your nipples succulent and inviting. May I suckle you?"

"Yes, of course, Mindy, I want to feel your tongue on my hard, hard nipples."

"OK, but before that, put some of this salve on your pussy yourself -- believe me this is going to blow you away like never before. Belinda responded by scooping out a dollop of ointment and lightly applied it to her vulva. "Massage it a bit, honey, we need to get into your bush and onto your pussy-skin," advised Mindy, "touch yourself and that's OK. Imagine that it's Bobby smearing his hot semen on your pussy after cumming a truck load on your titties."

"Oh yes, I love his cum on my titties and girly," said Belinda, massaging the balm into her vee. "It's making me tingle in my cunt, Mindy, oh,oh,oh, yes. I'm so warm and wet like never before."

"That's great, Belle, now work your cunt with your fingers and get it nice and ready."

Saying this, she applied her mouth to Belinda's breast taking one and then the other nipple in and swirling her tongue across her sensitive nubs. "How does that feel, honey-pot, tell me."

"It's a great feeling. My legs are spread wide, and my cunny is opening up and pulsing with desire. I'm ready for whatever you've got next. But hurry, I'm not going to last long. I need to cum, I want to blow my lady-juices all over the room." Belinda babbled on incoherently as the upward spiral of her orgasm gained momentum and moved her to the precipice of ecstasy. Her hands were on her clitoris and rubbing them hard, her girl-penis extended and completely out of its hood, like a shining sapphire in the jungle of her public hair.

Unlatching her mouth from Belinda's teat, Mindy reached under the pillow to take out a black dildo, all of nine inches long and thick and smooth. "Would you like to have Bobby fuck you, Belle?" she asked. Belinda's eyes popped open, big as saucers, her pupils dilated, her mouth opening as she took in Mindy's question.

"Oh, yes, I need to be filled, I need a cock in me, now!" she mewled, taking the dildo in her hand and moving it to her mouth to suck on it, greedily pushing the glass cylinder in as far as she could, coating it with her saliva.

"Do it yourself, Belinda," commanded Mindy. Belinda moved the giant cock to her slit, and after running it up and down her sopping inner lips, she placed it at the head of her vagina.

"Go slowly, darling, imagine it's Bobby at your entrance ready to split you wide open. Yes, and now take it in. Can you do that?"

"Yes, yes, I can, I'm so wet and ready and needing it." groaned Belinda, gently moving the glass phallus into her core, the muscles of her inner thighs shaking and shivering as she penetrated herself, deeper and deeper.

"Are you OK, Belle, can you do this? asked Mindy, "You know you can. It's Bobby in you now, his cock fucking you gently and smoothly, in and out, and in and out."

"Yes, oh my god, that feels soo good, I need it harder and deeper. Help me Mindy," her voice a low growl desperately seeking release from the edge of her precipice.

Mindy took over from there, fucking Belinda deep and hard with the dildo, setting a steady and unceasing rhythm. Belinda's legs and hips moved faster and faster, pistoning to meet the thrusting dildo, her upper body a mass of quivering jelly, shaking uncontrollably.

"Do your clitty for me, Belinda, I want to see you cum." Exhorted Mindy, not missing a beat as she continued to pump Belinda's pussy like a steady, unyielding metronome.

"That's so good, O, oh, oh, Mindy save me, I'm going to come." Screamed Belinda as her fingers strummed her clit and triggered her orgasm. Her thighs snapped together, and her vagina clamped down on the glass cock, her stomach rippling and as the first wave of the tsunami hit her. Her mind went blank and shooting stars raced across her closed eyes, and she let out a high-pitched half-wail, half-sob. She was spasming from head to toe, so great was the intensity of her Cumming. Her hips lifted off the bed, slamming down again and again, rubbing the dildo against her g-spot, taking her on a roller coaster ride of pleasure.

Mindy continued to fuck Belinda as her orgasm crashed around the glass dildo, slowing only when Belinda, now hypersensitive, pushed her hand away. "It's just too much, I am spent." sobbed Belinda, rolling over onto her stomach as her paroxysms gradually subsided, turning into the steady shivering of her entire body.

Stripping off her peignoir, Mindy lay down beside her, spooning her, one arm around Belinda's waist, and the other stroking her hair, calming her down, the nearness and warmth of her body comforting a thoroughly exhausted and drained Belinda. "There, there girl, you are OK, it's alright," she cooed, "you did good, you'll be fine. God, that was some orgasm, I wish could cum half as well. You proved you are all woman and sensual and the best. Rest now, my darling, and all will be well in the morning."

======

Getting Bobby Ready

"Good morning, sleepy head! And how are we this morning?"

"What a morning, Mindy, I haven't slept this well since Bobby's accident. Thank you soo much for making me whole again. I'm like a new woman, thanks to you!" Belinda stepped up and hugged Mindy and kissed her tenderly on her lips, pulling her in.

"Whoa," said Mindy, catching her breath, "you are such a darling. Belinda, I hope you feel better are last night's therapy."

"And how, Mindy I was just blown away! I guess I got all the stress knocked out of me. And to be honest, I really like your technique -- if I wasn't straight, I would have thought you were trying to seduce me into going gay. You are so sexy, honey, it's just so great to have you Jill me into nirvana." Belinda hugged Mindy tighter with new-found energy and love.

"You're welcome sweetheart, and I could hug you all day, but we have work to do, and hopefully getting you knocked up. Do you think you are ready for that?"

"Oh, yes, and if must know, I'm as randy as hell, and ready to go." said Belinda, "You really recharged my libidinal batteries and drained every last drop of guilt from me. I am so keyed up down there, I decided to skip breakfast, so let's get on with it." Belinda radiated happiness whilst moving to Bobby's room and his bedside. She looked positively sunny, and the movement of her hips under her summer skirt as she sashayed into the room caused Mindy to smile and beam from ear to ear.

They stood on opposite sides of Bobby's bed and Mindy assumed command of the proceedings. "First, we need to give him an enema to clear his bowels and then we give him a sponge bath. You've already seen and assisted me in these tasks, so I'm going to let you do it this time, and only provide guidance when you absolutely need it. Do you think you can handle that?"

"Yes, I believe I can, I'll give it my best shot." said Belinda, moving to unhook the monitors attached to Bobby's body after making sure that all his vital signs were normal. He appeared to be fine, his unaided breathing low and regular. She then lowered the backrest of the cot, rendering Bobby flat and horizontal. She then stripped off the bed sheet and blanket.

Like all patients, Bobby was dressed in a light johnny gown with Velcro fasteners, which were easy to remove. Flapping the front of the gown back, she was able to see the front of his body. Though he had been in bed for a couple of weeks, regular physiotherapy had minimized the ravages of his condition. His pectorals were taut, his abs flat and firm. The muscles of his arms and legs were, she judged, in satisfactory condition. Though flaccid, his uncircumcised cock was not completely shriveled, and lay in quiet repose on his lower belly. Mindy and she had been keeping his bush trimmed, and so he looked about the same as before his accident.