Breeding Belinda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aware that Mindy was watching, Belinda leant over and taking his cock in her hand, she gave it a light kiss. "You really love his dick, don't you?" she teased, chuckling softly to herself.

Snapping back, Belinda proceeded to administer Bobby an enema, the entire, slightly messy (if done improperly) procedure taking the better part of a half-hour.

Washing her hands thoroughly, she then fetched warm water, added a little antiseptic and mild moisturizing liquid soap to it and tested its temperature. Satisfied that it was just right, she used a washcloth to wet-wipe Bobby, starting with his face and ears, working down to his armpits and pectorals, then across his abdomen. She used a dry absorbent piece of toweling to dry each section of his body soon after applying the wet washcloth to it.

Bobby's body felt warm and responsive under her hands, his muscles firm and supple. The sheer sensuality of her activity caused her to get mildly excited, even before she started on his groin area. She could feel a mild moistening of her vagina and knew that her panties would very soon sport a wet patch. This thought excited her even more, and she had to concentrated even more and focus on the task at hand.

When she came to Bobby's crotch, she started on cleaning his perineum and ball sack, pushing his legs apart and wiping down the sensitive patch of skin, and doing one testicle at a time. Because he was hairy, she had to take extra care to clean this part of his body. She then took his penis in one hand, raised it, and worked on wiping up his lower groin. That done, she first wiped his entire length. Maybe it was her imagination, but she thought she felt his cock respond to her fingers and the friction of the toweling, but she could not be sure.

Making sure that Bobby was doing fine and not getting chilled, she pulled back his foreskin and used a freshly wet washcloth to clean his glans and its underside. She particularly examined his urethral eye, making sure it was clear and free of urine, especially since he need a catheter to piss. Having done so, she proceeded to clean his shaft and base, marveling at this piece of flesh that was capable of giving her so much pleasure. By now, she could feel the wetness between her legs, as her girl-juices had started to secrete.

Quickly wiping down his thighs, calves and feet, Belinda proceeded to flip him on to his side. Positioning Bobby's left hand above his head, she pushed two large pillows under his torso and abdomen, and one between his legs. She then pulled the sheet under him, neatly flipping him onto his side.

Watching Belinda execute this difficult maneuver easily and deftly, Mindy clapped her hands with delight.

Belinda finished bathing Bobby and had cleared up, she said to Mindy, "I'm done here, what's next?"

We get you laid, that's what's next," said Mindy brightly, "so you need to follow my instructions carefully. Are you ready to do this?"

Oh, Mindy, you know I am dying to, and am as ready as I ever will be."

Mindy took Belinda by the hand and said, "Belle, sweetheart, let me tell you how you can fulfill your raging desire to get pregnant by Bobby. I've done some research on this, and I picked up everything we might need to get you going."

"Getting you to fuck Bobby and impregnate yourself needs some planning and a lot of effort from you. The first thing you need to do is to give him a dose of Viagra." She handed Belinda a bottle and a dosing syringe. "Shake the bottle well and measure out a single dose as marked on the bottle. You will need to give it him orally and you can chase it with some water. Using the syringe will push it down his throat."

As Belinda set about this task, Mindy cautioned her, "Only one dose a day -- this is a powerful medicine and has to be administered exactly as prescribed and with great care. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mindy, I've got it, and I shall be as careful as I possibly can. There, I've got the medicine in him, what's next?"

Now we wait -- no, now we celebrate! The Viagra will take an hour to kick in. In the meanwhile.." she left the room leaving Belinda wondering what lay ahead, and what Mindy meant by 'celebrate'.

=====

Good Vibrations

A short while later Mindy returned with a bottle of champagne, glasses and a tray of canapes. She put down her tray, pulled Belinda up on her feet, hugging her and kissing her cheeks. "Congratulations, Belle, you have passed your finals! earned a graduation treat, so let's celebrate! The champagne will help you relax, and the canapes give you some nourishment before you set off on the next stage of your life. And I shall have a glass myself."

"But, but, what about my getting laid? Oh. Mindy, I can hardly wait to have Bobby in me."

"Belle, the Viagra will take an hour to kick in, and a glass of champagne will enhance your horniness quotient no end. So, here's to you and Bobby and may your dreams come true always." said Mindy, raising her glass to Belinda. The two women sipped on their bubbly and devoured the scrumptious hors d'oeuvres Mindy had so lovingly and beautifully put together. They chatted happily, the champagne lifting their spirits and making them a little giggly. While the drink did help relax Belinda, the waiting was interminable, and one hour a lifetime.

Finally, Mindy said, "Time's up, let's move to the next stage. Because Bobby's been inactive for a long period, we need to clear out his pipes. A clean urethra means his jizz will flow well and increase the chance of his sperm capturing one of your eggs.

"Here's something to help you." she said, handing Belinda an L-shaped object with what looked like a handle. It was about an inch in girth, and four inches long. "This is a massager, which we need to get this into Bobby's anus, and stimulate his prostrate. Get to it, girl, and be sure to use plenty of lube."

As Belinda fetched a bottle of lube, she remarked, "Wow, this looks really good! Soo hi-tech."

"Yes, in fact this model has wi-fi, and you can select a program or rev it up using your mobile."

"Does it vibrate strong? Can I use it?" asked Belinda

"No, you don't have a prostrate, honey, and an anal dildo will do you better." Said Mindy, beaming from ear to ear.

"What's so funny, huh? How come only Bobby gets a sex toy? What about me? I'd love to have something like this."

"And you shall, sweetheart. There's a ladies' version, which goes inside your cunt and also works on wi-fi." She sighed. "I was saving it for a goodbye gift to you, but you might as well have it now. Here's your graduation gift, Belle, I hope you enjoy it."

Reaching into her bag Mindy fished out a brightly wrapped box and handed it over to Belinda.

Belinda let out a yelp of delight, ripping off the wrapping and the carton, to reveal a pink-egg shaped device with a long tail. "Can I try it now, please?" she pleaded.

"Well, I guess so, it will help you get ready for taking Bobby's cock, so go for it!"

Belinda quickly pulled off the dress she was wearing, pulled off her panties, and sat down on the sofa. She hadn't been wearing a bra, and was bare naked, but it did not bother her in the least. Grabbing the lube, she applied it on the vibrator, and then on her pussy, having to massage it in a bit so that it got past the jungle of her bush. Spreading her vulva wide, she applied the lube to herself.

As she did so Mindy remarked" I'm certain you'll love it, darling, Tammy and I have one each, and we can make each other come wherever the each of us might be."

Belinda carefully place the vibrator at her portal, and pushed it in. She wasn't quite ready for it, so it needed a little coaxing, but finally, it slide smoothly into her cunt, causing her to half-grunt, half-moan as she expanded to take it completely inside herself.

"Ooh, that's so good. I feel so full - almost as good as Bobby's cock, but not quite the same. She sighed, scissoring her legs to move the vibrator inside her canal. "How do I make it vibrate?"

"Here's your mobile -- I've downloaded the app and paired the two devices", said Mindy," so go for it, girl!"

"Yesss, I can feel it now, oh, it's so smooth, it's making my cunt shiver. Oh my god it's getting stronger and feels like waves lapping at me over and over.

OOOOOOOOHH." She brought her legs together and rolled her arse on the sofa, her head thrown back and tossing from side to side."

"This is great, no, too much! Mindy, I'm in heaven. Hold me tight Mindy as I cum. I'm so not in control."

Mindy scooted over and wrapped one arm around Belinda, drawing he in with one arm. The other zoomed in on her breast, squeezing it gently and moving out to transfer the pressure to her nipple. Belinda's pleasure went up a notch, and her ragged breathing, coupled with her stomach contracting and releasing rapidly signaled the start of her orgasm. Mindy leaned in and locked her lips on Belinda's, inserting her tongue deep and sucking the breath out of her already starved body. Belinda came, gurgling incoherently into Mindy's mouth.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHH, yes, I'm cummmming, god in heaven, I'm dying! Oh, oh, my oooh"

Coming down from her peak, Mindy held Belinda in her arms, rubbing her back and continuing to kiss her, until finally the waves subsided and left her washed up and drained. She picked up Belinda's mobile phone from the floor and turned it off.

"Wow, that was fantastic," gasped Belinda, 'Thank you Mindy, for the best present ever."

"Glad you like it," said Mindy herself breathless after the marathon lip-lock "just promise me you'll make good use of it from now on."

======

Finale

"Come on Belle, do you want to get fucked or not?"

Rousing herself from her post-orgasmic stupor Belinda set to work, applying lube to the massager. She raised Booby's legs onto the railings of his bed, giving her easy access to his butthole.

"Be generous, darling, and remember, this is warming lube, and will heat Bobby's skin and increase circulation. You can put some on his balls and perineum. Wouldn't hurt to light up his nipples either."

Having done as instructed, Belinda positioned the massage head at Bobby's rear entrance and eased it into his anus, the lube making it so easy.

"That's great, Belinda," said Mindy, "now push it in as far as it will go, and angle it towards his cock. Okay, I think we have that in place, let's give him some stimulation." Belinda picked up her mobile, and getting the app, turned on the vibrations. Bobby's body responded with an involuntary but almost indiscernible twitching of his hips.

"That's great," said Mindy, "Belle, pull the plug forward against his prostrate, yes, like that. And look, it's happening! Look at his cock!!"

A colorless fluid started to flow out of Bobby's urethra, first a few drops, and then a short but steady burst. "Ooh, that's interesting," squealed Belinda, wiping some up on her fingers and tasting it. "Nope, completely bland." She looked disappointed.

"The prostate fluid adds bulk to the semen from Bobby's balls, and so I guess you had quite a bit of that in and on you in the past." explained Mindy, "Now milk him good and clear his pipe out. You can squeeze his cock to help the process."

Taking Bobby in hand, Belinda could definitely tell that he was bigger now, the Viagra warming gel and the prostrate massage pooling blood in his crotch. Instinctively, Belinda began to stroke his cock, expelling the prostrate fluid. She worked his foreskin up and down his cockhead, the friction of her hand causing his penis to swell and lengthen visibly.

"It's working, oh my god, he's getting hard, oh fuck!, this is a miracle!" squealed Belinda. Even as she spoke, she felt Bobby's cock grown thicker and fatter. "Oh god, I can just about get my hands around him!" Before her eyes, Bobby's member extended itself, allowing her longer strokes, his foreskin moving smoothly. With one hand she cupped his balls, which had ascended into his scrotal sack, the skin of which was ridged and puckered. The lube made him slick, her hand sliding up and down smoothly and effortlessly. Moving lower down, she grasped the handle of his anal massager and pumped it in and out of his ass.

"Belinda, babe, that's super!" said Mindy, who was watching the unfolding of Booby's cock close-up from between his spread legs. "Another minute or should get him back to how you knew him."

"Yes, I missed his cock so much." exclaimed Belinda, who was now rimming his cockhead with her fingers with circular and spiral turns of her hand. "Come on, Bobby, I need you to get big and hard for me. My cunt aches for you to be inside me, I'm so ready to take you."

"Here, take a moment to get this on him, and don't forget to pump his ass from time to time. I can see the pre-cum fluid trickling out of him." Mindy handed Belinda an object that looked like a beaded lanyard. "This is an adjustable cock ring, and I need you to get it on to the base of Bobby's cock. Make it as tight as you can. It will pinch his blood vessels and keep the blood in his penis."

Belinda tightened the ring, noticing that his cock did grow even as she did so.

Belinda climbed up on the bed, straddled his upper body and straightened Bobby's legs, so that his cock stood up like a flagpole, and twitching a little and clear of his body. Bending over, she took his cockhead in her mouth, and in a single, smooth movement of her head, throated him. Coming up for breath her eyes wide and pupils dilated she said to Mindy, "God I missed that. He's so big and hard, it's going to take me time to take all of him in. And he tastes so good, I'm going to dive in again."

Bobbing her head in a steady rhythm, she used on one to stroke his shaft and the other to pump his ass. After a while she let him out.

"Oh, Belle, watching you suck your husband is making me so excited, I'm open and wet and dripping." Mindy moaned, but resisted the temptation to touch herself, being fully aware that she was a nurse on duty. Belinda could see that Mindy was struggling to hold off and had clenched her thighs together to contain her horniness.

Belinda decided it was time. Turning around to face Bobby, she leaned down to lightly kissed his lips. "Bobby, I'm going to mount you now, I need you fill me with your cock. Stay hard for me and cum inside me."

"Here, let's put a couple of pillows under him," said Mindy, "that will make help, and save your knees also."

Moving on top of his crotch Belinda took him in one hand and guided his massive pole to her cunt hole, which was by now wide open and sleek with her secretions.

Moving a bit backwards, she clutched his head in her sphincter, letting it expand to take his girth. Pressing down gently, she let him in slowly. She moaned as Bobby's cock penetrated her, her mouth opening wide as her love tunnel expanded to let him in. Her head snapped back as she thrust down on his pillar, letting out a groan of simultaneous joy and a tinge of pain as he filled her completely. Her cunt muscles clenched and released him as he moved in her, slowly making his way all the way to her cervix.

"Oh, Bobby, I'm fucking you," she screamed," ream me honey, fuck me deep. I'm going to make you cum and take you with me." Her hips began to corkscrew on his ramrod, with both circular as well as up and down, her hair tossing from side to side as her head pivoted on her shoulders. Grabbing her tits, she squeezed them hard, distending her nipples, which were hard as pebbles to the touch. Her breath became shallow, and she began to hyperventilate from the exertion and the exquisite sensations that that claimed body and mind.

Releasing her breasts, Belinda put her palms down on Bobby's chest and used the leverage to raise her hips, almost leaving him, and then taking him completely inside her, not dissimilar to an oil rig, only faster and harder.

"Keep going, honey, he can take it," said Mindy, who in spite of her own heightened horniness, was keep an eye on Bobby's reaction to the pummeling he was receiving from Belinda's assault on his cock. "He's breathing harder, but his heart seems to be taking it well."

On hearing this, Belinda leaned back with her arms behind her on the bed and continued to piston Bobby, but now she could see him moving inside her, their bushes mingling as they glistened with sweat and body fluids, the entire area a turgid and moist bower. The visual stimulation raised her excitement further, with the pungent aroma of their coupling coming up to her and spurring her on. Reaching into the hairy junction, Belinda sought out her now oversensitive clitoris and proceeded to finger her nub gently, moving her to the edge of the cliff of her orgasm.

The earthquake of her climax hit suddenly and with great force and Belinda screamed as she went into free-fall. Pushing him into her to the hilt, her she could no longer stroke him, but spasmed around him, holding his cock in a vice-like grip.

"Cum Bobby, cum for me, lover, I need your jizz in me." She keened, feeling the tremor of his climax erupt inside her. Involuntarily Booby's hips trembled, and he came, inundating her vagina with a massive load of warm and thick spunk. Feeling him ejaculate inside her, Belinda resumed her pumping, milking every last drop of his sperm. And then she withdrew, holding her cunt closed between her legs and raising them to keep his cum inside of her.

When she opened her eyes, she was in her bed, and the only thing she saw was Mindy's smiling face above hers, grinning from ear to ear. Leaning in, Mindy kissed her, swirling her tongue gently in Belinda's mouth. And then she slept, exhausted yet fulfilled, as only a happy woman could be.

======

Epilogue: Some months Later

My Dearest Mindy

Here's hoping that Tamara and you are doing great!

I was so thrilled to hear that you and she have decided to get married; I am so happy for the both of you. Congratulations!

As much as I would have liked Bobby Junior and me to attend your wedding, it's too early for him to travel and I am still to recover completely from the rigors of pushing him out. Junior is a happy, health baby and keeps me on my toes all the time.

Haven't had a wink of sleep in as long as I can remember, but it's worth everything to me. I am breast feeding him, and let me tell you, the feeling of him suckling me beats anything (and I mean even Bobby) I've felt in my whole life!

Would Tamara and you consent to be his god parents? This will mean so much to me and to Junior, if he ever comes to know how you helped me make him with Bobby Sr. Say Yes, honey, please, please.

After that first time, my life changed forever, and for your loving help I shall always be grateful, and more than words can tell.

To bring you up to speed, after you left, I continued to have fuck Bobby every day (and it got better and easier every time), until I knew that I was indeed pregnant. And as you know, Bobby passed peacefully in his sleep a few days later. Richard has been a pillar of support since then, taking care of everything. Soon after Bobby Junior was born, we had a DNA match done, and Richard is convinced of his parenthood. So, I will be taking over as manager of Bobby Junior's trusts soon and am learning financial and legal stuff that I thought I was never capable of.

I miss Bobby so much and was devastated when he died, but with Junior around, I know where my life's focus needs to be, and that's helped me bounce back from losing my one and only. Don't spread this around, but before Bobby passed on, I had a cast of his cock made, and I now have a glass (just like yours!) Bobby dildo, and that and my Mindy toy (yes!) keep me Cumming -- ensuring that I am always satisfied and never wanting for sex.

With Loads of Love and Kisses

Your Friend for Life, Belinda

P.S. If your wondering why this snail mail (and not email), check out the voucher enclosed. Please accept this all-expenses paid honeymoon from me and promise that you will fuck yourselves silly every day of your vacation in the Bahamas. Don't say No and don't send it back to me; it's the least Junior and I can do to say Thank You!