All Comments on 'Breeding Bull Ch. 03'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Every man's fantasy! You write it so well almost feels like I am right there in the room!

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m a young woman and find these stories so hot, please write more!

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 2 years ago

Since I have bred a few women, both young and old, I can tell you this is not just fantasy but unreal. Even when I was able to have sex ten times in a night on a very few times I could not "breed" 20 young woman in one trip...:-) The "breeding" thing was sexy, and I have only done that once to "help" someone out, other than by accident it still was hotter when it was one at a time... :-) Maybe just do the two of them at a time and end with being amazed that it would take ten weekends to get through just the first group. And by the way, the older ones would be far more likely to be bred. Maybe a lottery of wives taking the place of virgins. The couple of virgins I have known took a lot of time and patience to enjoy a cock just on the large end of average at 7 inches let alone that fantasy 9 inches. But then this is beyond fantasy isn't it. But good writing anyway; just as good fantasy is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like the idea and the story. But to me the best fantasy must be possible

20 in one visit is over the top. It would be better to do each girl twice (4 loads) with another 2 girl shift at most (another 4 loads) over an entire night or even 10 to 12 hours. Then return a few days later for more girls. Damon says he wants them to enjoy it so he should take his time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Idea of a breeder is good but a better way of finding clients is needed. Word of mouth wouldn't happen. Instead of doing 20 virgins in one trip, it would have been better to take 5 days off from work and breed each girl several times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Genetically having one man breed all the young women in this community to solve inbreeding doesn't make any sense. All the resultant children will have the one father's genes and the next generation will be inbred still.

AardieAardie3 months ago

Yes, if genetic diversity was the objective, they would want more than one guy. With twenty women, at what point would each ejaculation give diminishing returns?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story, but you forgot about the virgins have a hymen that does hurt when your cock breaks it!!!

wwaldripwwaldrip2 months ago

Another excellent episode

6King6King2 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES