Breeding My Sexy Aunt Paula

Story Info
Reid really gets into sharing his aunt with his friends.
3.3k words
4.32
12k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BREEDING MY SEXY AUNT PAULA

Just so you know, everyone in this story is over the age of nineteen, and more than happy with everything that's going on.

I'd just pulled my crappy old truck into the driveway, and felt ready to drop after working from 8:00 in the morning, at my part time job at Benny's Burgers.

As tired as I was, I couldn't help but notice that my big burly, brute of a friend Tank's bike was leaning against the house, right beside Frankie's e-scooter. So, I knew they had to be inside.

My mother's sexy younger sister Paula was staying with us for a month or so, while she looked for a new job. She'd said was tired of living in Alaska, and now that she'd managed to sock away quite a healthy nest egg, she wanted to live somewhere warmer.

Much as I liked her, having her stroll around the house with hardly any clothes on, was torture. Especially because she was just so fucking hot: really pretty with long blonde hair, nice big rack and the perfect round ass that I'd often dreamed about sinking my teeth into.

Most of the time she wandered around the house in short little t-shirts and tiny panties, because she claimed she was having a hard time getting used to the heat after living in a cold climate. Which was enough to get me hard, since I could see her big, hard nipples poking at the fabric, as well her lush round ass, especially when she was only wearing a thong, letting me see that her pussy was shaved bare, since there wasn't any hair showing.

Which meant I spent a lot of time in my room, beating the living fuck out of my cock, usually tossing back my head and growling as I pumped my load into a pair of her panties that I'd snuck out of her room. While imagining how crazy good it would feel if I were ever lucky enough to find myself thrusting my way into her juicy little pussy, and filling her up till I had her leaking right down to my balls.

As I stepped into the house, I had feeling that once the guys heard that my Aunt Paula was visiting, they'd make a point of stopping in to say hello, so I wasn't surprised that a few of them had dropped by. When she'd spent her holidays here last summer, the guys found an excuse to drop by almost every day, mostly because she loved to flirt, making them think they had a chance with her. Which of course, only kept them coming back.

So, I had feeling they'd be ogling my auntie, while she'd be having fun teasing them, probably in a pair of tiny shorts and a crop top that showed off her nice, big titties.

What I wasn't expecting was to feel my eyes pop the moment I walked into the kitchen to find my aunt naked, bent over the kitchen table with her legs spread, and Tank buck-ass naked behind her, growling as he got off on filling up her pussy with his big, hard cock.

"Holy fuck, you feel good, Paula," he muttered, clenching her hips in his fists as he nearly pounded her into the table.

For a moment, I wondered if she was okay with what was happening, till I saw her smirk at him over her shoulder and murmur, "Ooh, and you feel like heaven, big boy."

I rolled my eyes when I noticed the rest of my friends were standing in the living room in their birthday suits, with their cocks flying through their fists, obviously waiting for their turn as they anxiously watched Tank giving her the ride of her life.

My dick was already rock hard pressing against the fly in my jeans, just watching her being pounded, deep, hard and fast, like I'd dreamed of doing myself.

"You want me to come inside you?" Tank asked on a broken breath as he bent his knees, picked up his pace and really began to rail her; their flesh slapping against each other so loud it sounded like something from a porn flick.

While she nodded her consent, I could hear the sound of her pussy squelching, she was so wet, and so ready to come. Taking a whiff of the air that was ripe with the scent of sex, had me wondering what my mother would think if she were to walk in on her kid sister being gang-banged by all my horny friends.

Not that Paula appeared to mind, from the way she was clinging to the table and happily groaning as she pushed back and met each thrust, as Tank, jaw clenched, reached out and grabbed her by the tits and started fucking her like a man possessed, obviously desperate to get his rocks off.

Frankie stepped up beside me, and nodded at Trank who was now fucking the living shit out of my aunt, so hard, they were shifting our big wooden table right across the kitchen floor. "Even if you are family, you wanna fuck her, you gotta get in line, Reid."

I just nodded as I stroked my cock through my jeans, my breathing getting tight as I felt it starting to pulse in my hand, the moment he put that idea in my head.

Since she was my aunt, she was family, which should have made her off limits. And obviously, someone I should not want to fuck. But just the thought of sliding my cock into her hot little pussy, and filling her up till I'd emptied my balls with probably the biggest load I'd ever shoot was enough to make me nod my head and say, "Yeah, I'm gonna want in on this."

Weird thing was, if I did fuck her, she'd be my first, since I'd only ever gotten lucky with my hand, mostly while fantasizing about her.

I'd often wondered what it would feel like to slide between those long, shapely legs and fill her up till she ached.

I have to admit, when I'd watched my buddies line up to take turns with my mom, I was tempted to join in. It was just so crazy hot, watching them get off on pumping one load after another into my own mother, till one of them managed to get her pregnant. Which she was pretty happy about, since she'd been desperate for another baby.

But since Paula was only my mother's sister, and she seemed to be enjoying getting railed, I couldn't see the harm in joining in the fun.

Plus, I knew from what I'd overheard her telling my mother, that one of the reasons she wanted to move back home, was she'd had no luck with the men where she lived. And was starting to feel a little desperate, considering she had a really high sex drive.

Well, she was in luck today, because if she'd been feeling deprived, she was about to get more than she'd ever dreamed of. Now that she was going to have six big loads pumped into her hungry little pussy, and might even find herself getting bred, too.

As I whipped off my jeans and tossed aside my t-shirt, I don't why the thought of knocking up my own aunt made me feel even hornier, my cock already dripping right down to the floor as I stroked it in my fist. Truth was, I had this crazy thought in my head, that it would be super hot to know that I was breeding my own aunt, and getting her pregnant.

Which meant, this time I wasn't going to back out, I was going to fuck my aunt, and pump her full of my seed.

Just then, Tank growled, tossed back his head and yelled, "Oh, fuck, here it comes!" We all looked at each other, waggled our eyebrows and smiled as he kept thrusting, till his legs were shaking, and we could see his cum dripping out of her quivering pussy all the way down her legs.

She was still trembling as he pressed a kiss to her back, took hold of his still semi-hard dick and pulled out.

He smiled back at us, pointing his thumb at her. "Okay, who wants in here next?"

"Me!" Shane called out, quickly stepping in behind my aunt.

Everyone groaned as we watched him get down on his knees and take his time licking her ass, before he spread her cheeks so he could lap up the cum sliding out of her well-fucked pussy.

Giving his cock a few strokes, he got to his feet, pulled her to the edge of the table, got her up onto all fours, spread her open wide and sank her pussy down onto his glistening shaft, till he had her fully impaled.

"Oh, fuck, you feel huge this way," she cried out, though she was coyly smiling at him over her shoulder, seeming pretty pleased about being invaded by Shane's super thick erection.

"And you feel perfect," Shane whispered back, as he began to pump, till he had her nice and full, packed to the max and slightly wincing, because he wasn't exactly small and he had to have thickest cock I'd ever seen, like a big, fat salami, that was nearly busting out of its casing.

"Too much?" he asked, I guess afraid he might be hurting her.

She just grinned back at him, shaking her head. "No, I love the delicious sting, the way you're stretching me inside to take you. Just don't hold back, because I can take it a little rough."

Holy fuck! Who knew Aunt Paula liked it on the kinky side? Well, I sure as fuck knew now, since she seemed fine with all of my friends having a turn with her and using her any way they wanted.

He smiled over at us, as Shane picked up his pace and really started thrusting, fucking her nice and steady, till they were both grunting and growling like dogs in heat. After seeing him bang my mom, we all knew that Shane really loved doggy-style, and it turns out so did my auntie.

We all stepped in a little closer as we watched him gently pushing his thumb into her tight back pucker, while keeping up a nice steady rhythm, that they both seemed to be enjoying. At least from the way she was pinching her nipples and softly squealing as he toyed with her ass, while railing her pussy.

"Fuck you feel good, Paula."

"Oh, wow! I'm gonna come so fucking hard," she cried out, every inch of her shuddering as she threw back her head, letting out a high-pitched squeal. "Oh, yessss!" she hissed as he continued to pummel her pussy. Until it was his turn to let out a deep, satisfied growl as he lost his load and came, probably right up against her womb.

Our cocks were flying through our fists as we watched him pump a nice big load into my aunt, that had her smiling back at him. "Mmm, I love it. I can feel every single pulse of that big, hard cock as it's erupting inside me."

He kissed her backside and smiled. "And if my seed takes, maybe I'll put a baby in you."

She just grinned at him, reached between her legs and ran her fingers through the cum leaking out of her pussy. When she slipped her fingers between her lips and smiled around at us, we all groaned at the sight of my auntie enjoying the taste of the cream pie the guys had filled her with, till they had her dripping.

"My turn next," Frankie said, like she was some kind of amusement ride.

He surprised us when he lifted her off the table, wrapped her legs around his waist and carried her over to the couch, sliding his tongue between her lips and kissing her every step of the way.

When he sat down with his erection standing straight up in the air, between them, smiling into his eyes, Paula slowly eased herself down till she was fully impaled, with his thick, rigid cock buried deep inside her.

"Oooh, this feels so good this way," she said, playfully licking at his lips as she started bouncing up and down, easing almost all the way off him, till she plunged herself back down, groaning at the feel of him filling her up and probably stretching her insides again, too.

As we watched my auntie riding him like a joy stick, Frankie's eyes were rolling so far back in his head, we all watched kind of worried that they'd never roll back again, he just looked so blissed out, having the pleasure of my auntie getting off on riding him.

"Oh, fuck me, I'm coming," he yelled, clutching her ass in a death grip as he emptied his load deep in her clenching pussy, as he shook his head and cried out, "Oh, man, I love how you're milking me dry, squeezing tight around me like that."

They exchanged a pretty hot kiss, before she eased her way off him and collapsed on her back on the couch, with her breasts heaving, eyeing all six of us. I guess trying to decide what she wanted next.

I nearly jumped when she smirked at me and crooked her finger. "I want you on your back on this couch, Reid." I didn't hesitate, and did as I was told. If my auntie wanted to fuck me, I wasn't about to argue.

Then she grinned at Robby. "And I want to feel that big bad boy of yours sliding between my lips, while I ride my nephew's nice, hard cock," she said as she fisted me in her hand, stroking me up and down.

Biting into her lip, she eyed Jack's big, thick, long hard erection, that was pointing right at her, kind of tauntingly, while she was obviously trying to decide if she could handle something that big and crazy thick.

"What's your name?" she finally asked him.

He cleared his throat, and said, "I'm Jack, ma'am."

"Well Jack, if you go down to the room at the end of the hallway, you'll find a big pink bottle of lube on my nightstand. I usually use it for my toys, but I'm thinking it might be fun to be air-tight with the three of you at once." She winked. "Providing you don't mind a little backdoor fun."

Jack took off running to her room, and came racing back a few seconds later, already lubing up his thick, pulsing erection.

My aunt Paula smiled down at me. "And Reid, if you can suck my titties, and fill up my pussy while Jack rides my ass, I think it'll help take my mind off the fact that something that big is going to be filling me up till he's got me throbbing."

Then she looked up, smirking at Robby. "And I'm gonna need you to slide that bad boy between my lips, so I can suck you off while these two me fill up, till I'm completely air tight, with every inch of me full of cock."

I took hold of one of her big plush tits and started sucking, while she spread her legs open wide and began easing my throbbing cock inside her.

Fuck me! What a feeling, to be buried balls deep in a woman for the first time, especially knowing it was my own auntie who was going to be riding me to the finish line.

I winched when she let out a desperate little whimper as Jack began to carefully fuck his way into her ass. I noticed he looked almost pained the way he was clenching his jaw, I guess trying his best not to hurt her, especially considering that he was hung like a horse.

But once she was filled up tight, with me packed in her pussy, sucking on her titties, with Jack pumping his way into her ass, while she had Robby groaning from the way she was sucking him back, nearly burying him in her throat, she sounded pretty happy, actually pretty blissful, I guess now that she was living out her dream.

I'd always had a feeling she was into sex, but I had no idea how far she'd go to get herself off. A three-way with her own nephew? My friend riding her ass, with my friend fucking her face? Holy shit, she really was one crazy hot woman.

I noticed she really started smiling when Tank, Shane and Frankie stood over her and started beating their meat, aiming at her face and back, so she'd literally be swimming in cum by the time we all climaxed, which wasn't going to take long, considering what we were doing, with all of us enjoying her at once.

We all seemed to be groaning at the same time, as we pretty much came at once, with me shooting a massive load into her quivering cunt, while Jack tossed back his head growling as he pumped her ass full of his seed, at the same time that Robby was clutching her head and emptying his balls down her throat. While our three friends were coating her in rope after rope of white-hot cum.

Still, she just looked so elated, I was glad we'd all had a chance to share her. All of us were smiling at each other, looking pretty pleased with ourselves, when suddenly we turned our heads, eyebrows raised, when we heard the front door opening and my mother came wandering in, and stopped dead in her tracks with her mouth hanging open. "Oh my god, what on earth are you boys doing to my sister?"

Aunt Paula just laughed. "Relax, Belinda, we were just having a little fun."

Mom eyed my naked friends, and the sticky mess coating her sister and shook her head. "And please tell me you haven't just had your way with my son."

I piped up, "Mom, it's cool. We were just kicking back and kind of uh, you know, exploring each other."

Tank walked up to my mom, looked her over in her little beige dress and sexy black heels and smiled. "Why don't you get your clothes off, and join us, Belinda? I bet you could use a little fun after a long, hard day at work."

Though she was shaking her head, she couldn't keep herself from smiling as she eyed his cock, that was already springing back to life.

"You know, I have had a pretty rough day today. And it might help me unwind," she agreed without much coaxing.

Tank tipped up her chin and sank his tongue between her lips, while he reached behind her and unzipped her dress. Smiling down at his dick, visibly pulsing between his legs, he chuckled. "Well, I think I've got just what you need to help you get your mind off work."

We all watched as he pulled her dress over her head, bent and suckled her nipples right through her sheer, white lace bra, while she softly moaned, sliding her fingers into his hair.

"Now, how about we all head to your bedroom, Belinda, and see what we can up to in there?"

I noticed my mom didn't object when he lifted her off her feet and carried her down the hallway to her room.

"While he takes care of her, which one of you guys would like to help me in the shower?" My aunt asked, eyeing the rest of us, with a naughty little grin playing at her lips.

Jack lifted her off me, into his arms, and started down the hallway. "I'll wash her, and you guys can dry her off." He smirked at her as he kissed the end of her nose. "Before we get her dripping again, eh, Paula?"

Once they'd disappeared in the bathroom, Frankie rolled his eyes, already stroking his cock. "Wow. I think I'm in love with your aunt."

"Yeah, she's pretty special," I said, smiling at the thought of her tip-toeing into my room at night once mom was asleep, for a little fun between the sheets with her favorite nephew.