All Comments on 'Breeding my Sister's Wife Ch. 02'

by JHErotica

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie19524 months ago

I am enjoying this story but I have to say that trying to read transcribed text convo is bloody difficult.

lc69hunterlc69hunter4 months ago

good conversations

rodavrodav4 months ago

Very exciting dialogue specially for the bother and sister. Can’t wait for the next chapter. Would be nice if there’s some teasings and banters between brother and sister while the sexual insemination act is happening. Something like the sister spread her legs wide to tease her brother to get more erect to perform and the brother banters that he would be more excited if he could at least sniffs his sister’s pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

OK so far but need to see the next stages,

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I hate reading text on my phone, made even worse here. As important as this task is, I would think at the very least a phone conversation if not in person. I guess it shows where our world is now, everything text even on Literotica.

JHEroticaJHErotica3 months agoAuthor

Chapter 3 is already in the moderation cue, so stay tuned! That's where it starts getting really spicy. Thanks for your patients with the slow build, I hope you're enjoying my stories!

muskyboymuskyboy3 months ago

Kinda dragging this out... The script style dialogue is annoying and difficult to read.

areolaman1areolaman13 months ago

can`twait for part 3.

KoxokKoxok3 months ago

Wow. He’s trying to be considerate and they insult him over and over. I know it’s supposed to be joking, but I didn’t see him making fun of things they might be insecure about. Way to be grateful!

WhipmasterWhipmaster3 months ago

Change in writing style was such that I didn’t bother to read

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

next part please

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

no action, but for some reason the texting was actually kind of hot....good job, but now on to the main course!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is a great series so far! Really well done! Even the texting with is usually done very badly

OldGuy1946OldGuy194625 days ago

Hilarious text convos!

.

OG46

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJHErotica@JHErotica
Erotica writer as a hobby. Interested in a bunch of different kinds, mostly anything with ethical boundary crossing and play. Open to commissions and writing prompts!