Breeding on Our Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her legs tried to pull your head back to her crotch as she whined and begged for more, but you sat up straight and pushed her legs down to the bed, holding them in place. Then you disrobed yourself, joining Ollie in her nakedness and letting your stiff cock spring free. She was still shocked to be reminded of the sheer size and girth of your member, her wide eyes sparkling as she couldn't help but stare. Though she was no longer afraid of your massive cock: she already knew the heavenly pleasures it could bring.

You laid your length on top of her cunt, grinding against her gently, letting her juices coat your shaft as makeshift lube. She spread her legs wide for you, biting her lip and looking up at you. You smiled down at her and leaned close, still teasingly rubbing yourself over her.

'We're gonna have a lot of messy, creampie sex tonight, Ollie,' you whispered into her ear. She gasped and wrapped her arms around your neck, holding you close, her pussy was getting wetter. 'I'm going to breed you tonight, and we won't stop till you're pregnant.' She shuddered in response to your words, rocking her hips and humping them against yours.

'Please fill me.' She was already panting, and you couldn't wait any longer. You shifted your hips back, lining yourself up with her entrance as you got into position. You both held your breath and watched as your tip slowly spread her open and sunk inside bit by bit. Your whole body was tense as you took your time to properly stretch her open, going slow so you wouldn't hurt her. It let you savour the moment and the feeling as her inner walls wrapped around more of your length, squeezing you as tight as possible, whilst still trying to drag you into her slick, eager snatch as deep as she could.

Your hips jerked forward and you hit home, hilting yourself into her fully and bottoming out with your full, heavy sack against her lips and your tip pressed against her cervix. Her body spasmed and she screamed with joy, it was the most divine music you'd ever heard as she came on your cock just from you putting it in all the way, that's how excited she was for this.

'Mmm. Ollie...' You kept kissing along her beautiful skin as you rolled your hips around in circles while your cock was fully buried within her, letting her get adjusted to the size and letting her ride out her first -- of what both you and she hoped to be many -- orgasms of the night. 'I love you so much you naughty girl... cumming the moment I put it in.'

'I-I can't help it!! Ohh... your cock feels too good!' You felt your length throb and your balls churn at the sound of her lustful voice and words. You dragged your hips back slowly, your cock grinding over her most pleasurable spots as you steadily pulled out of her, almost slipping all the way out of her heavenly folds, before you slammed back in.

The headboard of the bed pounded against the wall, and your bride's angelic voice cried out to the heavens again as your tip slammed into her cervix once more. She was cross-eyed now, her mouth hanging open in pleasure as you continued to thrust back and forth into her, taking your time to pull your hips back leisurely, whilst making every thrust forward as forceful as possible.

Her insides were clinging to you as they still hadn't forgotten about the first time you had shared your love together, she was still moulded to be the perfect shape for your length, and every fold greedily stuck to your thick cock, never wanting to let you go. It was the perfect amount of friction as you dragged yourself back, scraping over all of her most sensitive weak points, and then whenever you plunged back inside, those same, super tight and slippery insides opened up and let you ram in as smoothly as possible.

You grunted loudly, hanging onto her hips as they started to gyrate and buck against you each time you pushed all the way in and your tip slammed against her womb: which was loosening up and opening for you more and more after every thrust. Your fingers squeezed at her flawed but still perfect skin, and you yanked her body against yours, pulling her onto your cock as it speared deeper into her, your full sack smacking against her wetness loudly, splashing her juices over your thighs and hers.

She loudly cried for you, encouraging you to stuff your dick deeper inside her and fuck her harder. 'I'm yours to use! Pleeeease never stop! Ohhh god! Don't stop fucking me! I can't get enough of my husband's diiiick!' You laid on top of her, feeling your skin rub and grind against hers only added to the immense pleasure you were already feeling. Your lips and tongue tasted her skin again, a bit salty with sweat as your vigorous and passionate lovemaking continued. Her arms once again wrapped around your head and back, her nails giving your back even more scratches: further signs of her deep love for you.

'I love you, Ollie! I love you so fucking much.'

'I love you too!' she screamed. Her body tensed as she professed her love, and you felt those unforgettable convulsions around your cock, an undeniable fact that she was cumming on your dick as she screamed how much she loved you. You could feel your own orgasm swiftly approaching, your potent seed rising from your swollen sack, you'd saved up so much for this moment, to truly consummate your marriage and bind your sweet, perfect Ollie-chan to you forever as your loving wife.

Your thrusts became wilder, throwing your rhythm out of the window as you resorted to animalistic fucking instead, drilling into her savagely, forcing your way into her womb as your tip broke past the defences of her cervix, pushing her over the edge into another powerful, squirting orgasm right before you joined her in climax.

You slammed in one last time, burying your rod all the way into her, and you saw white. It was an indescribable pleasure, even compared to your previous experience with her, this one was so much better, knowing that you were now properly joined together as man and woman, as husband and wife, and that your fertile sperm was being pumped directly into Ollie's womb, where she would hopefully quicken with your child.

You leaned up away from her body, and looked down upon her, seeing the clearly visible bulge of your cock's outline in her lower stomach, and watching it as the bump in her belly swelled a bit, just minimally for now, but it was evident that she was rapidly being filled up with your cream, to the point where her belly had to inflate further just to contain it all.

Your orgasm lasted for what felt like minutes, you couldn't remember cumming for such a long time or so intensely before. However, you still weren't satisfied. Ollie wasn't either, even as she was a drooling mess, with her body limp, and her eyes rolling around in her head, the stupified zombie girl looked like she was barely hanging onto her consciousness. But as you started to pull away from her, her legs wrapped tighter around your waist, finding their strength again as they pulled you back in.

You groaned and then let out a quiet chuckle, leaning down to kiss her lips softly. 'Relax, my love... I'm not done with you yet, Ollie. The night is still young and I'm not gonna stop fucking you until the sun comes up.'

Her eyes brighten upon hearing your words, and she looks up at you with a grin that lights up the room. God, she was so beautiful. 'Good!' she said. 'I don't want you to ever stop... and I'd have to ride you until you flood my insides to the point where I'm dripping your cum if you tried to give in before I was satisfied.' She was such a perverted girl and already seemed addicted to you and your cock, and you couldn't be happier about that.

You gave her another kiss, which she returned in earnest as you slipped away and then started to turn her over, your kiss only breaking once she was fully flipped onto her stomach. You pulled her up onto her hands and knees, kneeling behind her as you smacked her ass firmly. She shrieked in surprise and joy, and you watched her cheeks jiggle for a moment before you grabbed your cock and lined up your veiny, rigid shaft with her gaping cunt again. A thick drop of your cum spilt out over your tip, and then you pushed in deeply. She groaned gutturally and clawed at the sheets as your pelvis soon met her rear, the impact of your hips jolting her body forward.

You reached out with one hand, running your fingers through her red and white locks that were splayed out into a beautiful mess about her body. Then you grabbed onto a handful, tangling them in your fist and pulling on them. Again, her angelic voice cried out while her head tilted back and you began humping into her from behind.

It was only then that you were truly grateful for the many mirrors that adorned the walls of your honeymoon suite. Because while taking Ollie from behind did offer you the scintillating view of her jiggling butt smacking against your hips, and her back arching deeper in pleasure the harder you fucked her, it all paled in comparison to how erotic it was watching her beautiful face contort in pleasure each time you brought her to orgasm: which of course was many, many times.

Even with her tongue hanging out, she couldn't stop begging for more. 'Oohhhnn... so good! Your dick is the best! Ah! Ahh! I can feel my womb bulging around it as you fuck me sooo deep! Yesss! Just like that, baby! Don't fucking stop!' Her eyes met yours, staying locked onto your gaze and only breaking it when her heterochromatic orbs uncontrollably rolled back in her skull.

You panted heavily, your thrusting paused as you shifted your position, lifting one leg up and planting your foot on the bed firmly, now kneeling on just one knee as you leaned closer to her body. You could push deeper this way, putting more power and weight behind your hips. You were thankful to have this floor to yourselves, otherwise, you definitely would've been getting a lot of complaints from any neighbour you had with how loudly the bed was smashing against the wall. Though you weren't overly focused on that, how could you think of anything other than the carnal act you were committing with your lustful bride?

You couldn't drag your eyes away from her rippling and writhing body as she moaned beneath you, wracked with more and more pleasure, succumbing deeper to that overwhelming, heavenly sensation after each thrust. Your cock pierced her womb, you were both practically made for each other with how perfectly you fit inside her and how tightly yet smoothly she could grip you. And your new, animalistic position only made your love making all the more wild as you slammed into her, like you were trying to drive the bed through the wall.

The sheets were soaked through with sweat, as well as the excessive amount of lovejuice that was squirting and dripping from Ollie as you continuously pounded more orgasms out of her, each one just rolling into the next to create an even bigger wave of pleasure through her body, like endless tsunamis.

Again, you slapped her ass, gritting your teeth as your body tightened and you could feel yourself getting closer to the brink. You held out as long as you could, frequently spanking her to try and ease up some of your own tension and distract you from the irresistible need to cum that was slowly taking your body over.

It was an admirable effort, and you did hold back the flood for as long as possible, but it was impossible to keep it at bay forever. Eventually, your cock hit the back of her womb again and another thick spurt of jizz escaped you, further filling her belly with your seed, your viscous cum now starting to spill out of her in chunky globs as she was already filled to the brim.

'OOHhh! Yessss! Fill me pleeeeease! DOn't stop! Don't stop!' she squealed.

You slumped over her again, panting heavily as your hips still bucked and spasmed with each shot of cum that rocketed out of you to splash against her inner walls. You ground into her, kissing and nipping at her neck as you caught your breath, you still needed more, and she did too; you both had a lot more in you than just that.

She pushed you away and turned to face you before dragging you down onto the mattress, turning you onto your back as she wobbled up and climbed onto you, a staggering effort for the exhausted, newlywed wife. 'My... turn... I want to please you.' She smiled down at you. You smiled back, caressing her thighs as you looked her over. Her belly was even more swollen, the bump now properly pronounced and visible, though still too small for your liking, it was only as if she was a little bloated from a large breakfast, you wanted her to look like she was already 9 months pregnant by the time you were done.

She slipped you back inside with a loud moan. She closed her eyes and hung her head back, hands scratching at your chest as she sunk down onto you fully, her legs straddling your waist. You could feel her quivering on top of you, her sticky, sloppy pussy clung to you desperately. She pushed herself up, shaking as she did. Only your tip remained inside her, and your hands on her thighs tightened their grip, holding her back from going any further and accidentally pulling off you, and then she rammed herself down with surprising force.

You grunted, all the air in your lungs had been knocked out of you while the bed bounced and the springs squeaked, getting a workout the likes of which they'd never seen before thanks to you two energetic lovers.

She rode you long and hard as you played with her chest and squeezed her thighs, caressing every part of her body that you could reach. You had the best view to watch her work as she bounced on your cock, impaling herself over and over, even through many of her own orgasms until she masterfully milked you to another earth-shattering climax of your own.

Still, you didn't stop there. You flipped her over onto her back again, her legs bent up against her chest as you put her in a mating press. Each of your orgasms continued to produce the same volume of cum as the last, and the time between them only lasted longer as the night drew on. You tried every position you could think of whilst you tried your best to impregnate your Ollie-chan, every time you came, you made sure you were buried inside her womb and filled her with every drop of your seed. By the time you were finally finished and the sun was rising, soaking your exhausted, spent bodies with its rejuvenating rays of sunlight, you'd railed her over the railing of the balcony, nailed her against the wall, drilled her in a full nelson position, and even tried out an Amazon position during all the frantic and chaotic fucking.

Before you passed out to officially put an end to the first day of your honeymoon, you looked your wife over again. Her hair was splayed all over the pillow underneath her, a wild and tangled mess. Her eyes were already closed, and she was breathing softly, having passed out before you. You were right behind her, your body pressed close to hers, spooning her tightly and lovingly while your hand caressed her belly. True to your word, she certainly looked like she was already pregnant.

You kissed her neck and closed your eyes, feeling your consciousness begin to fade. 'I love you so much, Ollie... I wish that you were already pregnant... but I won't stop until you are... every night... I'll get you pregnant as many times... as it takes.'

Thus ended your first day of the honeymoon, though it looked like you had a very long week ahead of you, with a lot of baby-making sex in your near future.

12