All Comments on 'Breeding Rights'

by MikeSluts

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Raven7890Raven7890about 1 year ago

I would love more stories! Breeding stories are so hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why shouldn’t we advocate for this? It’s just the reverse of how women use sex as a tool to try and train us once we are married! Then we end up either divorced or unhappily married wit no sex!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

sounds like the republican plan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is so hot. Please write more of it.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenabout 1 year ago

Oh how I would LOVE this to be reality! But any man could breed me! To be powerless to say no and have to take cock anytime they desired to see my belly swell and my Tits fill! Uh so so sexy ❤️wendy

flow_sweetlyflow_sweetlyabout 1 year ago

I'm simultaneously stimulated and horrified.

SwewxxxSwewxxx11 months ago

Please don't:

"I can admit this now, though at the time I didn't want to believe it, but I was actually enjoying it. Despite the fact that I was being raped and the risk of my whole life and all of my plans for the future falling apart, my pussy had already betrayed me."

This is allways a turn off for those who expect a non consent story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The setting is fine, but the attitudes are not. I'll allow the setting as the premise of the story. But given the setting, the character's attitudes and expectations are unrealistic. For starters, the job market would be very different. No company would hire women as high-skilled workers because they could lose them at any moment. That's not to say women won't have jobs, but those jobs would take their new uses and limitations into account. In terms of actual work, they'd be hired for menial, unskilled jobs where they're easily replaceable, like at fast food restaurants, etc. In terms of "special" jobs, they'd be hired as assistants or secretaries or something, but in name only, with the main reason for hiring them to so that men have an outlet. And if society has spent decades in such a state, then women who grew up surrounded by such practices would know what to expect. The girl having "plans" for the future that actually involved a career is ridiculous. Also, the tone of the "non-consent" also need to change. It would be more of an unpleasant chore than a traumatic violation, and the author doesn't quite seem to get that. There's also a couple of questions like, are men allowed to fuck other men's wives or are other men's wives off-limits, and what happens if a man knocks up multiple women. Then, depending on those answers, there's an interesting possible plotline of women trying to get "decorative" jobs at prestigious, high-paying companies, with the goal being to get knocked up by a high-value man instead of some random guy off the street.

CressiCressi2 months ago

Loved it - wish there were more details to the fucking and that it were longer...more parts welcome!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMikeSluts@MikeSluts
I write mind control/fetish erotic stories. Formerly on my blog at https://www.tumblr.com/blog/view/mindbrokensluts