Breeding Stock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, he moved to the door and was gone.

She lay there on the big bed for a long while. The door of her room was closed. On your first day, you only get one, no matter how much you want another.

Day 250

I went into labor today, and the walls of my room went dark and I heard a hissing sound and smelled something sweet in the air.

I woke up in my room much later and I was not pregnant anymore, achy, and still a little sick. I guess I had the baby. I wonder what he looks like.

Day 251

The baby is delivered to me via the table-door a few times a day for me to breastfeed him. He's a Wendigo, nothing human about him. I guess the alien DND overwrites any human code, so basically, I was a carrier for Columbus' offspring.

My egg was fertilized, so there must be something human about him.

He looks all Wendigo. He has to imprint with a human, so I get to feed him a few times a day until he's bigger. His Daddy watches me nurse the young Wendigo sometimes, but I think he just wants to fuck me. If I'm busy with the baby he leaves.

Day 270

The baby is being weaned so I won't see him anymore. He was getting too big anyway. The Wendie seem to grow super fast.

I was a little sad about not seeing him until I had breakfast and my smoothie. I'm already getting excited about seeing some of my favorite Wendigo again.

It's been ages since I've been fucked good and hard.

Day 275

I watched Columbus fucking the young brunette girl in the room to the left of mine. She's new, and I'm sure she'll give him a strong boy if he gets her pregnant.

I'm not jealous, I have four or five Wendigo coming through my door every day, fucking me senseless. Florida is my favorite, he has a Florida-shaped spot on his chest.

I like him.

He comes in with the same emotionless face as the rest, his cock hard and dripping. We fuck in his favorite position, me against the wall, his immense hands around my ribcage holding me up.

I swear he's watching my tits bounce and looking me in the eye as he fucks me. He likes to extend his tongue and slip it into my mouth so I can gently suck on it. He cums pretty fast when I do that.

He fucks me against the wall until I feel his cock pulsing and cum is dripping down my leg.

Then he lays me on the bed and stands over me, running his huge hands over my body, feeling my big tits, slipping a long finger in my cunt until I'm cumming.

There are a few that enjoy making a woman orgasm, and Florida seems to like doing that to me.

He seems to enjoy watching me convulse, the look on my face.

Goldfish still comes in, and Starfish, Arrow, Saturn, and his son Flower.

Day 500

I haven't made an entry for a while.

I was carrying Florida's child until a few weeks ago.

Florida's child is done nursing and my second Wendigo is off to wherever they go.

Before she disappeared the older nurse that lived next to me said she had given birth to six Wendie.

In a few days, my door will start opening again. The front wall is clear today, some of my favorites are looking in. I was feeling horny so I showed Starfish and Arrow my tits. Arrow got so hard. He loves my tits.

I admit I am addicted to it.

The constant buzz of sex, the anticipation, the orgasms, the stamina of the Wendigo, their long cocks, rope-like muscles, huge hands, long tongues, and their silent relentless desire for my body.

Even when I was pregnant I couldn't stop thinking about it and sucked Florida off or fucked him almost every day.

I've been here 500 days.

On 180 of those days, I had an average of 8 visits a day. That's 1440 visits.

I've been pregnant twice, or about 320 of those 500 days.

For the first three months of your pregnancy, the number of visits is limited to three. 90 days, twice, or 180 days. That's 540 Wendigo coming through my door to fuck me in the first three months I'm pregnant.

For the last three months of pregnancy, the limit is a daily visit of the father. So that's about once a day getting dad off, or 180 or so daily visits from dad over two terms.

That's 2040 sex acts over 500 days

That's 2040 cups of silky blue Wendigo semen.

That's 127 gallons of cum pumped in me since I arrived.

Roughly.

Once last week all the walls went clear, and I could see hundreds of rooms like mine, stretching off to the left and right as far as I could see. Hundreds of Wendigo moving up and down the hallway, in and out of rooms like mine.

A willing sex partner in each room.

Not just willing to breed, desiring it. Crying for it.

Praying for it.

After she arrived the new girl was trying to ask me why. Why was this happening? Who was doing it?

I never have thought about any of that. Why would I?

My only thought is the next tall, muscular Wendigo coming through my door to fuck me, my next orgasm, my next child.

Everything else is taken care of.

Have a bottle of water, stay hydrated, I gesture to her.

Eat some food. Relax.

In a day or so, you won't think about why or who.

You won't care about anything at all, except fucking.

End of collected daily entries from Subject 2511.

Day 1 to 500.

Subject is currently on Day 920.

Offspring; 4

Status: Highly Active

Popularity with Male Subjects: High

Recommendation: 5 per day

Outlook: Active until Late 30s

Dosage: Continue current levels

Notes: Continue monitoring hormone levels. Retirement upon menopause.