All Comments on 'Breeding the Help Ch. 03'

by Depravio

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Comentarista82Comentarista827 months ago

I really like they're doing things together now, and she's supporting him. Loved that combined stroll through the crowd and visiting the monks.

Not a perfect story by any means, but for the hopeful resolution (and it changing Carl), a 5.

freyafertilityfreyafertility7 months ago

Another hot, enthralling installment. This is really just a remarkable pair of characters. I particularly like the way Carl is maturing and using his relationship with Maria to bring up his grades and create a better path for his future. I also love seeing Maria seeing herself as more of an equal in the relationship, even as she submits to Carl physically and even emotionally. And the writing is just exquisite -- and so bloody hot! I can't wait to read it again, especially knowing they don't get caught or anything bad happens to them; I'm too attached to see them suffer! Too much of a hopeless romantic, I guess...!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

i love this story!! can’t stop reading it. thank you! -waiting eagerly for more

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love the all three installments for this series! It’s amazing to see the change in Carl’s character as his and Maria’s relationship progresses, and the now Maria sees herself as his equal partner and not just a sex toy. I’m looking forward to the next installment(s)! Keep up the amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Awwwww..... moarr updatess!!!!!!!!! Hahahahaha web novel vibes. Thank you for your hard work mr. Author ♡ >_<

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Super hot chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'm seriously all about the plot and character development than the smut now. Hopefully, a realistic happy ending is in the horizon.

ironman1017ironman10177 months ago

This was like. 2 on the rating scale early on because Carl was a massive PoS. The writing quality itself is good, but Carl’s early personality ruined it for me. However, as the story has gone on and Carl is maturing and actually truly improving the way he treats her - (with love, care, and more respect) it has made this story basically a 4.5. I’m really hoping that Carl continues stepping up and continues to treat her right and we actually get a happy ending for the. Then it’s without question a 5. Keep up the great work.

Crusader235Crusader2357 months ago

Another great chapter. Can't wait till Mother finds out who's carrying her grandbabies. Five stars, and wish I could give more.

WildErotica69WildErotica697 months ago

Good to see he isn’t treating her selfishly and developing feelings for her - hopefully a happy ending with loads of steamy pregnant sex

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love how there’s character development. Hope they have a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

this is how love happens especially with a Filipina

Yngstud16Yngstud166 months ago

This is by far the greatest story I have ever read on here. The writing is amazing in terms of both the narrative and the eroticism. I am both deeply entrenched in the story and deeply turned on, I cannot wait for the next one, I want it to never end

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great accomplishment in wiriting. Faultless.

You COULD do this for a living . . . Although I suspect that you are ALREADY an extablished writer.

AnischaAnischa6 months ago

I’m very invested in this story, I’m happy I stuck with it. Eagerly anticipating the next installment.

I like the two last installments the best so far, how Carl starts to care and love Maria. I’m hoping she can live openly with him somewhere, and that they’ll be happy together.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy776 months ago

Well done, cannot wait until the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Looking forward to the finale!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I heard chap 4 is going to be bittersweet? Oof, I’ll hold out for the sweet version

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

How much longer for 4? I'm eagerly waiting to see how this wraps up!

lastboyleftlastboyleft4 months ago

Wish i had someone like that for my college selections

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDepravio@Depravio
Prolific writer. Not my day job. Please consider supporting me on Patreon! This will help encourage me to write more stories and do so more frequently. Become a member, or just stop by to leave me a tip. https://www.patreon.com/depravio Enjoy: -Early access to new stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES