Breeding the Help Ch. 03

Story Info
How my life changed after impregnating our Filipino maid.
18.3k words
4.76
53.7k
105

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 09/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Depravio
Depravio
770 Followers

This story is based on real events in my life. All characters are 18 or older. This is the penultimate chapter of Breeding the Help.

*****

How my life changed after impregnating my family's young Filipino maid.

Bangkok, Thailand March 1997

My head rested against the glass window of the school-chartered coach, its rhythmic motion carrying me through the orange sodium haze of the midnight capital.

As we weaved through the muted chaos of Sukhumvit Road, I watched the labyrinthine patchwork of city lights and shadows, all tinged in an iridescent neon glow. Even though it was home for almost 3 years now, this place would always be alien to me; unapproachably exotic. Bangkok's wild heartbeat pulsed through the multi-lane artery of the highway, buzzing with a glut of traffic even this late. Cars, minivans, motorcycles, Tuk Tuks. Blessed aircon funneled down onto the top of my head from a nozzle in the cab's ceiling, gently tousling my hair. I glanced at the rest of the Track team in the seats behind and around me -- everyone else was asleep, still wearing our preppy-ass black and gold varsity Panthers jackets and sports uniforms.

We were on our way back from the 3-day, 4-night IASAS Track & Field Tournament in Singapore; the last one of my high school career. It'd been a grueling and ultimately disappointing championship. We ran our asses off but still came up short against Singapore American School. Second place sucked. Worse, our return flight to Bangkok was delayed by monsoon rains for 5 hours, so we'd only just gotten back.

It was alright though, because I'd clinched gold in the 100m Dash and almost won the 200m. I was so proud of myself for that. I couldn't believe that Coach Venables actually said that he'd help me pursue a D1 scholarship back in the US.

I was too stoked to sleep with all the possibilities still racing through my mind. Not like, getting a free ride to a university, but actually having that kind of value. I smiled to myself as I fished the medal from my pocket to check it out for what felt like the millionth time. Shiny, gold-embossed letters, glittering weightily between my thumb and index. Looking at it, it was the first time I felt a real sense of self-worth about my time served in high school. Like I wasn't a loser anymore. It might even bring Mom and Dad a moment of shared parental gratification.

I couldn't wait to tell Maria about it.

I felt a pang of desire, of need deep down when I thought about our family's 23-year old Filipina housekeeper waiting for me back home, now deliciously, salaciously 6 months pregnant with our secret offspring.

Our children were the irresistible consequence of what had begun as a barely consensual, exploitative relationship between our maid and me, her employer's domineering teenage son. But Maria was so lonely, so neglected and horny -- she couldn't deny what her nubile, sex-starved Asian body craved for long. Fucking wasn't enough for my depraved lusts and big white cock, though -- wanted to breed her. I wanted to claim her Pinay village girl womb from the moment I lusted for her and make her into my broodmare, heedless of the ramifications or the dangers of being exposed. My depraved intent bore fruit in ways I couldn't even imagine.

Like a tiger drawn to a she-cat in heat during our first raw, breeding fuck, the delicious pleasure-pain from my huge white dick filling and stretching her Asian cunt must have dragged down a pair of ovum that I savagely fertilized. Fraternal twins.

What had begun with the selfish need to fulfill my darkest fantasies slowly changed into something so unexpectedly wonderful. Love, like actual love between the two of us, as crazy and fucked-up and scandalous as it was. As our sexual liaisons continued, hidden from my parents, I discovered not only was Maria just as horny and filthy and depraved as I was; I eventually saw her as more than our hired help. She was the best fucking woman in the world. She was the horny, sexy Filipina mother of my beautiful, illicit children, and I fucking loved her. My secret wife.

For any sane 18-year-old, the sports meet in Singapore should have given me the space to get some abstinence-born clarity, step back from the intensity of my situation, and consider the unbelievable consequences of my actions. But it didn't. Instead of the kind of lucidity my parents and expat society would hope for? The separation only fueled my desire for Maria even more. It wasn't just physical either; I longed for her presence, her warmth, and the deepening connection we shared.

The sexual pride the two of us felt in our fertility at having twins always threatened to send us into a frenzy for one another. My parents were still none the wiser that our domestic helper was carrying around their own half-Filipino grandchildren as she worked for them all day. Worse, Mother was still psychotically convinced of my dad's infidelity; that he was having an affair with Maria and was the father of her young. Despairing, Mom couldn't find proof because it didn't exist, and since Dad had taken pity on our housekeeper and controlled all our finances, she couldn't outright fire Maria either. It didn't stop her paranoid delusions from gripping her every waking moment, trapping her in an alternating state of bitter, jaded bitchiness and outright accusatory hysteria.

The best days were when Mother heavily self-medicated on Valium and just slept for hours. Otherwise she was constantly in my ear with wine on her breath, trying to win me over to her side through coddling and manipulation, or trying to glean some scrap of incriminating observation or memory to use against my dad. It was a sick pit in my stomach to live with the realization that she was trying to sink her claws into me as the two of them maneuvered ever closer to what felt like the inevitability of divorce. Like I was a pawn to them.

Dad wasn't much better. Over the past two months, my father had practiced avoidance by consuming himself in work and rapidly escalating alcoholism. It felt like he was always asking Maria to bring him another beer, and another, and another. After dinner, he drank Jameson until he sometimes passed out in his chair and I had to shoulder him upstairs to bed. He claimed it was all to take off the edge from work stress, which was steadily mounting for him and his colleagues for some reason. Something about shaky Asian markets and a weakening Baht, whatever that meant.

'Uncertainty, Champ! That's the name of the game. Don't expect you to understand. Just stick with what you're good at, Son. Attaboy. '

I dreaded going home to them. But I ached to be with Maria again.

My chest panged with love and lust thinking about our housekeeper and her welcoming, smoking hot Asian body. Her smooth brown skin, her adoring, smiling face. Her dark, full lips. Those almond-shaped, exotic brown eyes. Long, lustrous black Pinay hair. Her graceful, skillful hands and short, dark-painted nails. The plump swell of her dusky breasts and her big, gravid belly protruding in such a wonderfully obscene way from her lithe little body. The tuft of dark fur above the swollen, pregnant cunt that was constantly in estrus.

I felt myself harden in my pants again, my big dick craving attention, desperate to be back inside Maria's supple Asian body. I squirmed some against the cushion of my comfortable seat, seriously entertaining jacking off on the bus. The logistics weren't favorable. Yeah, I had an empty aisle seat so I could probably get away with it. I could try with my hand in my pocket, but that shit chafed. And where would my cum go? In my fucking pants?

I sighed and reluctantly consigned myself to blue balls and a painful erection for the rest of the ride. I pulled my Walkman headphones up from around my neck and over my ears, cranking the volume as Vincent's eclectic mixtape started to play again. Track 3, Eminem, who Vin swore was the second coming of rap.

'...I'm givin' mad love, I'm sugglin' hugs

Strugglin' thugs, smugglin' drugs

Jugglin' jobs, guzzlin' jugs...

Baby, all I wanna do is swallow one or two

Smoke a little bit and follow one of you

Back home when the party ends...'

The fluorescent-lit bustle of late-night street vendors swarmed outside rows of closed shop houses, thronged by clusters of revelers gathering from open-air bars and hidden nightclubs. A lurid sea of signage and billboards encroached from building facades and tree fronds on either side, an information overload so garish that it bruised the sliver of night sky above to a dark, otherworldly purple.

As the coach lurched on, the kaleidoscopic decadence of downtown Sukhumvit revealed glimpses of ornate temples, strange gardens, and the distant churn of the Chao Phraya's stinking, wine-dark waters.

Three days away from Maria was already too long. Going from a perpetually receptive broodmare who was eager to sate all my needs to my disused hand and goopy hotel moisturizer? It was real hard on me. I just couldn't satisfy myself anymore, not like she could. I'd jacked it maybe three or four times a day when I was over there, but my big cock had gotten spoiled on Maria's hot Filipina mouth and hairy pregnant pussy.

Sitting pathetically on the Shangri-la bathroom toilet seat and trying to be quiet so my roommate wouldn't hear, my orgasms sucked and barely quieted the hunger. Sometimes they just made it worse. To say I was pent up at this point was an understatement. I was in a serious rut and desperately needed Maria to tame my fucking dick back into some semblance of normalcy.

And it was more than just sexual. I missed our maid's closeness and her love. In the silent, depressing hell that my house had become with the dramatic erosion of my parent's marriage, we were the only thing each other had anymore. I had wanted to call her, to hear her voice and maybe do phone sex or something, but I couldn't figure out the international number shit from Singapore. The coaches had already let my parents know I'd be back late so it'd be suspicious if I tried to call now.

'...'Cause we came here to do this tonight

We don't wanna fight

We don't want no one feelin' uptight

'Cause we came here to do this tonight

'Til the morning light...'

Wasn't much else I could do but wait to be dropped off at Soi 39. So I laid back in the seat and let my mind go dark with thoughts about my broodmare.

With Maria's gravid belly now significantly larger and more distended -- nearly the size of a basketball now with our twins -- I loved watching our little housekeeper trot around the house with her sensual feminine strut. My Filipina's lower back arched gently to support the weight of the heavily gestating litter I'd put inside of her, pelvis tilted slightly to accommodate her now deeply swollen womb. The graceful, maternal sway of her upper body was a proud, contented rhythm that maintained her equilibrium through the continuing transformation my seed had wrought.

Maria's gait had changed too. Her stance was wider as she carried the weight of our young. The familiar slinky pad and inconspicuous sashay of her walk now had a sexy, noticeably pregnant waddle. Our maid's steps were more careful and deliberate as she navigated our household with a seriously front-loaded center of gravity on her petite Asian frame. Her hands often pressed against and massaged the small of her back to comfort the aching muscles bearing the extra burden, but usually, she was caressing her prominent belly with an instinctual tenderness. With Maria's housework across our big old villa house more difficult on her now, pauses were longer, the touch on her rounded bump more lingering. Sometimes she had to take a break to catch her breath, but our housekeeper's dedication to me kept her working so we could stay together as long as possible.

Oh yeah, and she needed to piss all the fucking time.

During the day, Maria wore either the maternity tank tops and shorts I'd gotten for her, or the mommy dresses she'd picked out. Mother didn't seem to notice or care that our maid was wearing higher-end maternity outfits from Mall 8, just loudly complained snidely to anyone that would listen that Maria was flaunting her pregnancy and rubbing it in our faces no matter what she wore.

By night, it was either teddies, my old shirts, jersey tops, and panties, or nothing at all. I loved admiring her naked body, especially the protruding, Thai watermelon-sized globe of brown flesh that her womb had become; the receptacle of all my desire. Her svelte, 5'0 Asian body accentuated all the voluptuous transformations my insatiable American cock had wrought on her. The roundness of her belly was so deliciously prominent, the curvature pulling my mare's skin to a tautness that should have made serious stretch marks, but the broody, quietly preening creature she was kept up the regular application of the expensive cocoa butter lotion I bought her, as well as any of my cum that didn't make it into her hungry cunt or mouth. When viewed from the side, her belly jutted outwards in an irresistibly lewd, rounded fullness that subtly tapered to her popped navel.

Maria's breasts kept engorging with milk, large shapely udders that were perfectly proportioned to her fertile body with their thick, dark brown teats and large areolas. She was carrying too low for them to rest on the shelf of her belly, which was all the better -- I loved their teardrop shapes and long, fat, upturned nipples. I could make her cum just by sucking on them now. Her belly was big enough that it wasn't easy to see the starving mare cunt underneath the swell of her bloated uterus, but the bestial tangle of thick feminine pubic fur crawling upwards made it clear that it was always waiting for my white horse cock to claim it.

My dick was screaming for attention at this point, throbbing against my uniform shorts with a profane, massive bulge that wet the black fabric with spots of pre. I glanced around again, this time more urgently. Looked like everyone was still asleep except the driver, and he was way up front. I swore under my breath and shucked my Panther's jacket to cover my lap. I felt so filthy and fucked in the head doing it in the bus, but I couldn't help myself. I pulled down the elastic of my shorts and let my hard dick rage free, popping a tent under my jacket. I checked again before spitting into my palm and gripping it around my covered cock, closing my eyes as I finally felt relief. I stroked up and down my big, long shaft, pretending my closed fingers and palm was Maria's tight cunt as the mixtape switched tracks and ground into my skull.

'...Sell the kids for food

Weather changes moods

Spring is here again

Reproductive glands...'

I pumped my dick, imagining Maria riding me, her big belly so full of babies heaving and rocking, hands mauling at her breasts as she gnashed her teeth above me, hissing my name. My palms on either side of her massive gravid bump, holding it as I fucked myself up into her. Feeling her hairy, swollen pelvis mash with mine as I bottomed out against her cervix every time, knocking brutally against the plug of her writhing womb. She'd cry out how she was so full, so full, so full...

'...Bruises on the fruit

Tender age in bloom

Yeeeeeahhhhhhh heeeee's the one who likes all our pretty songs, and he

Likes to sing along and he likes to shoot his gun, but he

Knows not what it means..."

Knows not what it means...'

"ALRIGHT PANTHERS, RISE AND SHINE!" Coach Venables' voice crackled over the bus intercom. "We're about ten minutes away from Soi numero 55, Thong Lor. That's Royal Garden, Golden Oasis, Emerald Court..."

Ah FUCK!

My eyes went wide as the bus stirred around me and I tried to wrangle my angry, throbbing erection back into my shorts before anyone noticed. I kept the jacket over my legs and wiped the glistening pre and saliva from my palm onto the seat, grimacing as my release was stolen from me. More frustrated than ever, I slammed my fist onto the armrest and lamented how I was even worse off than before. My dick was like a steel rod, pulsing wetness against my thigh. I did what I should've done earlier and pulled out my Game Boy Pocket to boot up some Super Mario Land.

Stomping goombahs and jumping Mario around calmed me into a flaccid, flustered mess, but I wasn't any less horny. Worse, my tiredness was starting to compete as a biological imperative, so I wasn't even sure I was going to get laid tonight. Might just fall down on the couch or something and miss out on the heaven waiting for me in the maid's room.

No! Fuck that. I deserved her.

When the coach finally pulled into Soi 39 and stopped in front of the gates of Riverside Haven, it was 1:44am.

I walked in alone through the dimly lit, well-manicured streets of the expat compound. Dogs bayed distantly from behind fences as I disturbed the night with my echoing footfalls. Electricity crackled from the oppressive humidity that fucked with the conductors on the poles of the power lines. Bugs swarmed.

When I got home, my parents weren't waiting for me, as expected. The whole house was quiet and mostly dark, save the usual creepy crawlies that cohabited the place. I dropped my backpack and my suitcase at the foyer to kick off my shoes. The dining room light was on, but no Maria. Sweetly, she'd left a lemonade and a homemade burrito with chips and salsa for me on the dining room table under a protective metal cloche. I wolfed it all down appreciatively before I went to Maria's room to find my mate, cock already hardening again in anticipation for what was to come.

The familiar welcoming gloom of the maid's quarters enveloped me as I slipped inside and shut the door behind me. The fan hummed with its typical ineffectualness against the creeping nocturnal heat and humidity. It smelled faintly like me and Maria inside, soaked into the walls after furtive months of steamy, unbridled sex. A newer scent rising above the heady mix of our sweat and cum was the savory-sweet chocolatey odor of that cocoa butter on Maria's pregnant skin. My dick hardened more fully, Pavlovian in response to the proximity of my broodmare.

As my eyes further adjusted to the dark, I could see the shape of Maria lying on her bed, sleeping curled up on her side in a pose that was both vulnerable and serene. She was wearing my long Megadeth Raglan-style Countdown to Extinction t-shirt -- it fit me perfectly but on her small, skinny frame, it was large enough to cover most of the tan globe of her pregnancy. Still, Maria's belly was so big and swollen with the twins she was growing for me that the fabric was stretched tight, revealing the brown curve of the underside of her midriff. Her long, silky tan legs were naked, ass covered in a simple pair of black panties. One of the house's spare pillows was held between Maria's thighs and knees, easing the strain on her hips and lower back. One hand rested on the dome of her belly, the other curled on the pillow in front of her face.

She looked angelic in repose. Like a pregnant, raven-haired Asian goddess or something. I could hear her quiet, regular feminine breath from the bed, her chest gently rising and falling.

Untethered from the demands of my depraved white cock, I could have stared at her for hours. If I was a romantic, I could've been sweet, like left a rose or something on her pillow to let Maria know I'd been there, respecting her need to sleep. But I needed her, bad. I let out a quiet sound as I hooked my thumbs in my uniform shorts waistband and pulled them down along with my boxers, letting my aching dick bounce free and rise to full mast. I stepped out of them and pulled my track top over my head, standing naked before her. It didn't matter how tired I was -- hot blood was pumping to my dick, my nostrils flared at her scent. I crawled into bed next to my woman and slid my big, toned white body against her back. I grunted softly as my dick, glans already wet with pre, wedged huge and insistently against her ass and covered pussy. I took her in, smelling the nape of her neck and inky mane. I loved to see how her throat was claimed by the little platinum pendant I'd bought her, glimmering in the low light. I pressed my lips against her hot skin, my thumb gently brushing a lock of black hair from her cheek.

Depravio
Depravio
770 Followers