Breeding the Help Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria stirred a little and shifted as I pressed her against me with a soft sound, feeling the full warmth of her back against my chest. My big cock, sandwiched so obscenely large between the cleft of her little panty-covered ass, throbbed with hunger.

I reached forward and slowly lifted the hem of her t-shirt up and over the roundness of her belly, revealing its gravid curve to the warm air. I let my fingers slide upwards to caress the heavy fullness of her naked breasts, her fat dark brown nipples so engorged. Her teats felt hotter than the rest of her body somehow, like more swollen than I remembered. Soft skin but really hard, like as tight as her belly. They felt so good in my hand. Maria shifted again, moaning softly as she felt my touch, her eyelids fluttering a little. Groggily, slowly coming to a languid awareness, my mare's hand rose to the side of her abdomen and her fingers threaded through mine, gently squeezing as I kissed her nape again. She leaned into me, her ass grinding backwards against the welcome feeling of my dick.

"Mm...Carl...you come home..." Maria breathed in her Pinay drawl, voice thick with sleep. Her hand moved up and touched my face, stroking it lovingly. "...I miss you so much, Daddy." She continued to press her little ass into me with gentle playfulness. I grunted softly, letting her feel the hard throb of my desire.

"Yeah, baby," I breathed back. "I missed you too." I gave the side of her throat a lingering kiss. She purred, shifting some to look back at me with sultry content. "You win big race in Singapore?" Maria asked hopefully, her fingertips sliding across my jawline.

I grinned. "Hell yeah, I won! 100 meter. Almost got 200 too." I didn't mention that we lost overall. My secret wife's pretty, sleepy face lit up at the news.

"I know you win! I pray for you win and you do!" She leaned back, shifting her weight to kiss me deeply. I made out with her for a while, just tasting her lips, her tongue as our bodies reunited. I caressed her milk-engorged breasts, mauling at them gently to elicit a hot, shuddering moan into my mouth.

I squeezed one of her fat nipples like usual and felt the unexpected drip of moisture over my thumb and index. It was thin, creamy white.

Was that...?

Maria let out a soft gasp that gave way to a quiet, discontented squeal. "Aiiee!" she tsked me tenderly, her hand covering mine to gently lead my wet fingers away. "You no so haaard!" she complained. "Sens-i-tieev. They growing more when you gone," Maria explained, slowly licking her lips. She looked up at me with a sleepy, but playful smile.

"Milk coming soon," my Filipina broodmare declared, her voice a husky whisper.

Oh god that turned me on.

"Yes, mmm soon, coming." She let out a tired yawn and a cute little grunt, shifting her ass and pelvis to get comfortable again. Maria moved our hands to feel the expanse of her round belly, brown skintight and warm to the touch. I gave her tan fingers a tender squeeze before I left them, my hand sliding up the underside of her bump and across her breasts again. I kissed the side of her throat. "Can we..."

"Yes," she murmured back, shifting slowly in place to get on all fours. Her big belly swung and wobbled obscenely beneath her, so sexily prominent on her lithe body. "We fuck." She grinned back at me, knowing she was turning me on so much with her pregnancy.

I got up on my knees and positioned myself behind her, my dick like a length of steel pipe.

"Mffuck yeah," I murmured, gripping the little spheres of her tight Filipina ass.

Maria wiggled her ass invitingly, smiling with her big dark eyes as I worked my thumbs into the band of her panties and she arched her back further. The underside of her heavy, round, pregnant belly swung and hung beneath her along with her covered breasts.

"Mmmm," she moaned softly, biting her lip.

I pulled off her panties, revealing my mare's cunt and ass to the night. Her thick, wild black pubic fur framed her swollen brown pussy lips, her tiny puckered asshole teasing me above. Maria looked so damn sexy like that, pregnancy absolutely bloated between her legs. The way she was presenting herself and arching her back made the underside of her big round belly jut out so far, her skin so tight. My mare's large navel popped out a good ways from the stretched tightness of her womb. I could barely see her faint linea nigra run from the top of her tangle of pubes over the expanse of her abdomen.

I groaned as I stroked myself and lined my cockhead up against the warm, wet folds of her pussy, watching it slide and press against her brown lips.

"AAaauunnhhh...fhhaaaakkk!" Maria squealed as the huge tip of my dick pushed heavily into her tight entrance. I loved how her puffy, hairy Asian cunt always stretched and widened so lewdly for my horse cock. I felt her shudder as her pussy gripped and sucked me deeper.

She gasped, throwing her head back as I bottomed out inside her. "Ooohhh, Gott, you so big! So big, I miss you diiick so baaad Da-ddeee! "

I grabbed my Asian slut by the waist and pulled her sexy ass back against me, feeling her round, fertile belly heave and swing from the movement. Her pussy squeezed my dick in a desperate, needy vise. I hissed through gritted teeth.

"Oh, fuck, Maria, your pussy's so fuckin' good!"

I started pumping my dick in and out of her, my ballsack banging against the underside of her huge belly with squishing, heavy slaps. She was so wet. Maria moaned softly, eyes closing, biting her lower lip. I fucked her so deep, the bed creaking rhythmically as the force of our rutting shook her gravid abdomen. I leaned down and gripped the sides of her heaving, distended stomach with both hands as I pistoned into her, groaning out through my gritted teeth at the sensation. In a moment of absolute depravity, I felt her skin ripple and squirm under my palms. Our offspring roiling in her womb.

Maria cried out in a helpless moan, feeling her children stir while we fucked. It was so wicked. So perverted. It made my cock hard as steel. She was so full of my young, such a true fucking broodmare now.

"Shit, you're so fucking pregnant, so fuckin' hot, UNFFff," I grunted, my right hand sliding from the underside of her belly to lift her shirt up and grasp one of her fat, swaying teats. Her luminous crucifix chain tinked and twisted between her breasts with each of my thrusts. I started pumping her deeper, faster. Maria squealed as I mauled her breast and crushed a bloated nipple between my thumb and index. Another hard squeeze and I felt something totally unexpected. A spurt of liquid.

I stopped for a moment, buried deep inside her with eyes wide. My fingers and palm were covered in whitish milk.

"Oh shit, Maria..." I breathed.

"NnnNNnn..." Maria whined, her voice trembling, her pussy still quivering around my dick. "Sorry, sorry, sorry...it coming..."

Her nipple was squirting white droplets all over my hand.

"Holy shit," I whispered, giving the globe of her breast another tight squeeze, making more pale liquid splatter across my fingers and her sheets as I pumped into her, my dick growing even harder, even larger at this delicious new development. As I milked her like a fucking Mindanao farm beast, Maria came over and over again, shrieking out into her pillow as she thrashed, her belly heaving and swinging and dragging on the bed. Her pussy gushed. I fucked her through her orgasm, her cunt convulsing around me, gripping me tighter, wetter. I grunted as I bottomed out, jamming myself against the barrier of her bloated cervix. I pressed my tightly muscled chest over her feminine back and grabbed her breasts with both hands, squeezing and kneading them as they sprayed with her Filipina mother's milk. It was so perverse. So fucking hot.

Maria could only let out a long, low animalistic moan that filled the room, her eyes rolling back into her head as she started to sweat.

My pelvis hammered against her tight, pregnant ass and the furry underside of her huge swinging belly. It slapped and clapped wetly, loudly, as I mauled her leaking, spurting tits.

"Mmm! Mm!" Maria squealed, biting her lip as I fucked her, the force of my thrusts driving her heavily pregnant body up the bed. "Kantot aauuu KANTOT! Fuck me like I you mare wit you horse diick...!"

Ugh, god her saying that bestial shit really turned me on. Couldn't believe she was so sick. So into it. Into me.

"Ugh! FUCK!" I grunted, squeezing her fat tits and milking her mercilessly as my balls churned and I came, hard. I felt my hot jizz jet out and fill her insides, painting the entrance to her womb and filling her canal. I groaned and grunted, bucking against my mare as I drained myself, her cunt squeezing out every last drop.

When we were done, I fell onto the bed and spooned Maria from behind, my sweaty chest and stomach pressed against her back, my dick still plugged thick and deep inside her. My arms wrapped around our housekeeper and I kissed her neck and jaw, my hands gently caressing the underside of her big, round belly, the weight and warmth of her pregnant form a soothing presence against me. Maria turned her head to face me, her hand touching my face lovingly, fingers running through my hair. We shared a soft, tender kiss.

"I fuckin' love you, Maria," I murmured.

She smiled, her eyes half-closed, tired.

"I love you too, Carl," she replied, her digits sliding down and caressing the side of her huge pregnant belly, the skin so hot, so taut. "Love you so much, so much," she whispered again. "Kahit anong mangyari, ikaw pa rin ang nais kong makasama habang buhay..."

I rested my head back and closed my eyes. Just for a moment, to enjoy our closeness.

****

I woke with the incessant ringing of our housekeeper's alarm clock and the morning light outlining her door with its glow. Maria was sleeping beside me, naked save for my long Megadeth shirt that draped over the curve of her belly, barely covering the underside and tops of her thighs. Her long, black hair fanned out over the pillow she'd hogged.

Dawning situational awareness had my brain screaming. Oh shit.

I fucking fell asleep in the maid's room!

I started panicking. I needed to get the fuck out and back to my room before my parents caught me. Maria was shifting lightly against me as the alarm faded. She felt so good, smelt so good. Despite the urgency of my escape, my cum-caked already semi-hard cock stirred and started to stiffen even more against her naked ass as I admired her body. My secret slut looked so fucking gorgeous, laying there like that. Thoroughly impregnated. I was helpless as I hardened fully. I hadn't had her in so long and last night's fuck wasn't enough, not nearly enough to satisfy me.

I started rationalizing with myself, in my teenage hormone-addled mind. Like, it was maybe 5am -- no way my parents could be up that early, right? Right? The thought process became increasingly lost to lust as I felt myself trying to fit inside Maria anyway, the head of my huge dick probing, beastlike, trying to find the entrance to its mate's female cunt. My dick strained and pushed persistently at her ass, finally finding her hairy pussy, still moist with the barely-dried juices from a few hours before.

The precum I'd started drooling did the rest and I let out a long groan and slowly pushed my hips forward, easing the tumescent morning wood of my horse cock into her pussy.

I felt Maria's pregnant cunt stretch and widen, yielding fleshily to my big cockhead inside her. Her pussy felt even hotter and tighter than last night. It was like her body had gotten used to my absence, and she needed me to fill her. To be serviced.

Maria stirred, moaning softly as she woke up. "Mmmph...nnghhh...wha..." she breathed.

Her eyes flew open as she realized that I was still here. And inside her.

"Carl! What you doing!? " She tried to decouple from me, but my dick was buried deep and her belly was so big and heavy now that it made it hard for her to move. "You need...unff...GO! NEED...nngh...LEAVE!" she hissed through her teeth.

"C'mon please," I grunted, pulling out a little and then bucking my hips forward, my big, toned white chest pressed against her back.

"You like dog, you like animal!" our maid accused me with a glare, trying to squirm away. "Sir-maadam find us!!"

"Shh...it's alright," I whispered, murmuring against Maria's nape as I pushed myself fully inside her, my arms wrapping around her svelte body to gently cup and fondle her round, gravid abdomen. I could feel my unborn children shifting and kicking within her as they woke up, undulating the skin under my palm as I stroked it lovingly over the curve of her brown, pregnant dome. Letting them know their teenage father was here.

"Shhh...I'll leave. But I need this first..." I breathed.

"Hhhaaaaaauunnnghhh," Maria whined, a shudder going through her body. She arched her back and closed her eyes, her pussy gripping me so tight. I groaned and started thrusting, slow at first.

"Nnnghhhhh! Oh Gottttt!" Maria hissed.

I picked up the pace and started to rut her in earnest. Our babies were restless beneath Maria's hot brown skin, rippling and bulging it out so sexily, so grotesquely. Kicking hard.

"Nnn..." Maria whined, her hand coming to her belly, sliding over my own and lacing our fingers together, trying to quiet our young as we fucked. She murmured something to them in sweet, cooing Tagalog.

Her walls gripped me, sucking me in more deeply, her motherly body betraying her desire as her words trailed into womanly grunts.

I started thrusting, pumping her full of my huge white cock. My swollen balls were still backed up with days of unused adolescent jizz, so heavy, slapping and banging against her brown, hairy Pinay pussy lips.

"NnnnNNN!" Maria mewled softly, her eyes squeezing shut as I fucked her, my pelvis clapping and slapping against her ass. The bed creaked with the motion. "CaaRRRL!" She bit her lip, her voice hitching, whimpering as she tried to fight her orgasm. She gripped my arm, hard. Her pregnant pussy quivered and gushed wetly, her cunt sucking and milking my cock with such a desperate, needy grip.

"Haaaunnnnnnnggggghhh!" Maria cried out in a low moan, biting her pillow and thrashing, her big pregnant belly wobbling and heaving with her. "Busog na busog ako! NnnNNGHH!" she gasped. Milk began to leak in little spurts from her fat teats, staining her shirt and dripping down her bloated stomach.

I kept pounding her, thrusting, fucking her pregnant pussy. It was so good. So warm. So wet. So tight. Maria's belly was so big and round, laying there sideways on the bed, so vulgar in its fleshy, globular enormity, wobbling and swaying from my brutal, bestial fucking. I was like an animal in heat, rutting her, fucking her.

I felt the pressure building in my balls. "Nnnngggghhhh," I strained, thrusting faster, harder, deeper.

I grunted over and over, burying my huge cock inside her tight cunt, feeling her pregnant belly press against my abdomen. My balls were so heavy and swollen, so full. I felt her furry cunt gush and squirt as she came, pregnant pussy gripping me, squeezing out another load.

"Oh, fuck," I gasped, gritting my teeth, absolutely flooding her with pulse after pulse of cum.

When I was done, we were both sweating and panting. I kissed her throat, her cheek, and tried to go for her lips but she just glared. She was really annoyed that I wasn't being careful.

"Ttttkkk," Maria clucked at me, putting a hand on my strong chest to softly but insistently push me off, wincing as her pussy lips stretched and gaped, spilling out so much seed as I popped free.

"Shit, Maria. It felt so fucking good, though," I replied, going in for another kiss.

She met my lips with a tight frown, crossing her arms under her big, pregnant tits as she grunted and hefted her belly to sit upright. Her shirt was soaked with milk and sweat, her hair matted tangle. A well-fucked, irritable, sexy little mess.

"Okay, okay, okay," I said, putting my hands up. "I'm sorry."

"Now you done! You GO!" Maria hissed at me, glaring, her eyes narrow and her eyebrows knitted. "It mor-ning, Carl! If Sir-Maadam find us, we in big, big trouble!"

I felt real bad as I pulled back on my Track shirt and hunted around for my boxers. I froze when I heard my mother's voice from the dining room.

"...Marieeeaaah?"

"Maria!?? I want my morning coffee, Maria, where are you?"

Holy fucking SHIT Mother was up early.

"GO!" Maria whispered frantically, eyes wide and terrified. "GO!"

I shook my head, wearing a similar expression. She'd definitely see me if I left now.

There were some demanding raps on Maria's door. "Maria? Are you still in bed? I want a Café au Lait Brûlée. The damn aircon isn't working and I couldn't sleep. Use your Thai and call someone to fix it!"

Fucking unbelievable.

"Yes, Maadam," Maria replied, her voice strained. "Moment, please!"

I hoped to god that Mom couldn't smell the reeking sex through the door. I heard her sigh and then walk away.

"You go now!" Maria hissed, gesturing angrily at me.

"Shit," I whispered, my heart beating hard. "Okay, okay, calm down."

I turned back to Maria, who was wiping the mess of cum and juices from her hairy, well-stretched cunt with the bedding, but my seed just kept oozing out. Eventually she gave up and just pulled her panties back into place with a frown, letting them soak. Maria looked miserable as she stripped her top to put on her usual polo uniform and shorts, her milk-swollen tits swinging, round belly jiggling ponderously as she tried to hurry. Our housekeeper grunted as she pulled her hair into her usual work topknot.

I found my boxers and put them back on, then my shorts before I went to her door and quietly unlocked it, opening it just a crack and peeking out. My mother was probably in the living room, languishing as usual. I didn't see her in the kitchen.

"You GO!" Maria repeated in an angry hiss, pointing.

I nodded, then turned and gave her a quick kiss. She was so hot, pregnant and angry, standing there, her big, long nipples pushing against the polo stiffly. My dick started to harden again as I lingered, shaft and glans a thick, vulgar outline in my sports shorts. Maria stared at my cock in disbelief, then up at my face and back down as it tented and gave it a good, hard smack.

"Oww!" I gasped, shrinking back and putting my hand over my dick protectively. "What was that for??"

"That for be so bad!" Maria hissed, putting her hands on her wide hips. "You dick too like animal!" She raised her hand like she was going to hit me again.

"Okay, okay! Damn, Maria. Shit," I groused.

I turned and carefully opened the door, peering out. The coast seemed clear. Just needed to get back up to my room without Mother noticing. Or make up some dumbass excuse if she did and hope she didn't notice that I reeked of Filipina pussy and cum.

As I made my escape, I saw Maria watching me from the door with a still-annoyed but loving expression.

I made it back to the safety of my room and flopped onto the mattress on my back, folding my hands behind my head. It was really good to be home. I was still horny though, mostly from the perverse thrill of almost getting caught. I felt bad that Maria was pissed, but the feeling of that sick high made me rock hard again, just like it always had when I'd fucked around in the early days of her pregnancy -- stealing kisses, squeezing her ass; groping her pussy and fingering her in the halls. But we'd never gotten this close to being discovered.

I contemplated feigning illness so I could stay home and just fuck Maria all day to find my sexual equilibrium again, but who knew if Mother would be haunting the house today, as she did more and more frequently. I lay there trying to rest, drifting in and out of sleep until my own alarm got me up and into the shower.