Breeding the Help Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We took our place behind the line of supplicants. When it was our turn, Maria bowed her head and offered a wai. I followed suit and put a 500 Baht note in the bowl -- like 20 bucks or something. It was by far the biggest amount there. The monks inclined their heads and gave thanks.

"You father soon?" One of the sitting monks smiled at me in thickly-accented English. His eyes twinkled behind his pair of spectacles. "Boy or girl?"

"Boy and girl," I replied, lightly patting my Filipina's gravid belly. "Two."

He smiled, nodding sagely. "Good! They be very healthy."

"Khaawp khun kaa," Maria grinned.

The monk smiled wider at her, eyes crinkling. "Be careful," he chuckled, "You full. Be careful not to drop them!"

Maria covered her mouth to laugh as the monk offered us another wai. We walked out hand in hand and made our way back through the Songkran mob.

"That was nice, huh?" I smiled.

Maria nodded, her pretty Pinay face beaming, almond-shaped eyes bright. "Yes, so nice, feel good."

As we drifted through the thinning crowds, people kept staring at us, but Maria didn't seem to care. We stopped at a bar to get drinks and find refuge from the unrelenting Bangkok sun.

"How're the babies?" I asked.

"We babies fine, no problem," Maria smiled, touching her belly. "Like monk say, healthy, happy inside."

We drank some Singha and shared a bowl of crunchy bar peanuts. I was starting to get a buzz after my second bottle.

"Let's have a lot of sex when we get home," I grinned goofily.

Maria's mouth curved up at the edges.

"You are so bad boy," she smiled, tsking me.

Afterwards, we rode back home in a Tuk Tuk, holding on tight as it shook and swerved, listening to the warbling local music playing from the driver's radio. I hugged my mare with my arm around her, enjoying our closeness despite me still being mostly damp and her all sweaty.

"I can't wait to get home and fuck you," I whispered.

Maria turned to look at me, a mischievous smile on her lips. "Me so happy you still wan do that with me, no think I fat," she purred.

"Of course not," I grinned lowly. "You're so fuckin' sexy all pregnant like this. I just wanna fuck you all the time."

Maria leaned over and kissed me, her tongue flicking into my mouth, body pressing into mine.

"That what I want," she murmured against my lips. "Carl Daddy big diick fuck me so good, make more tisoy baby in me...buntisin mo ulit ako..."

I groaned quietly, kissing her back as I hardened in my trunks against her pregnant bump. "Mnnh...you keep talking like that and I'm gonna blow right here."

"You no come in Tuk-Tuk!" Maria scolded playfully, her hand sliding between her belly and my bulge to give it a rough squeeze.

****

We got back to our villa in one piece. Maria peeled her damp clothes off and put them aside, wearing only her bra and swim bottom, and those came off quick too. Then it was just my platinum chain around her neck, my platinum cross nestled between her fat, ripened teats. She was so fucking hot with that protruding gravid bump on her slender brown Filipina frame; it turned me on even more that her dark nipples had gotten even bigger and longer since she'd started making milk. Her exotic, lithe little body had been made so obscenely erotic by my seed. My mare waddled into the living room, looking back at me with a come-hither stare and wag of her ass. I followed as she laid back on the sofa in our living room, her legs spreading with her pregnant belly sticking out like a huge round shelf with its big popped-out navel, hairy Asian cunt already glistening.

I pulled my clothes off and dove right in, burying my face in her furry brown pussy and eating her out while she shrieked in giddy lust. "Aiee! OOoo...Carrrrlll...kainin mo ako! "

I lapped at her clit and swollen lips, knowing exactly how she wanted to be pleasured. I loved her taste at this point, pushing my tongue inside to savor her strong, feminine musk. I got her good and wet, setting her off quaking in a string of tiny, slutty orgasms. A big one set her squirting with a squeal of joy all over my chin and the suede beneath her writhing, pregnant ass. I drew back, wiping my mouth with a forearm as I looked down at her, catching my breath. My big cock throbbed in time with the pound in my chest. Both of us were starting to perspire.

Maria reached up, grabbing my long, hard shaft at the base to pull it towards her, pressing it into the mouth of her slippery, faintly throbbing cunt.

"Fuck me, baby, fuck you mare," she whined. "Fuck you wife."

I growled as I ground my knees into the couch on either side of her, grabbing the tight globe of Maria's pregnant belly while I slowly sank my dick deep inside her dripping Asian pussy. I groaned out in pleasure as I penetrated her, feeling her slick heat, tight surround my cock, her furry cunt welcoming me back as I stretched her open. I loved how much bigger and hairier her pussy had gotten since I knocked her up, like it had changed to accommodate me and my lusts. It was so fucking lewd, so primal, like our animal desires had imprinted themselves into her pulsing sex.

"Oh yes, my Carl, so gooood," Maria gasped, her hands moving to her swollen tits and massaging them, hard brown nipples leaking a thin stream of milk. She started crying out hoarsely as I rutted her.

"I love your pregnant body," I groaned, holding her big wobbling bump and using it for leverage as I thrust into her.

Maria moaned in Tagalog, her pussy clutching me tight as I pounded her, the room filled with the wet slaps and squelches and the rising smell of our mating. "Mmnnh...mas mahirap, mas mahirraaaaap! Harder, m-my husband," Maria begged urging me on, her face flushed, eyes squeezed shut in pleasure. "Auuuhaaaaannn!"

"You're such...a..hot...fucking slut," I groaned, slamming into her harder and harder, the sofa squeaking and rocking with our rutting. Her gravid belly heaved and swayed lewdly with each shuddering thrust.

"Oohhh ye-eees," Maria whimpered, her pussy rippling and clenching as she trembled and shook with pleasure. I reached down to squeeze a plump breast, causing a fresh gush of milk to spray over the expanse of her swollen brown flesh and the fabric of the couch. Maria arched her back and writhed, small body bucking as I fucked her as hard as I could.

Maria whined deliriously, her face slack, tongue lolling out. Her belly was slick and shining with sweat and spatters of milk from her engorged Pinay breasts.

"A-aaahhh Daddy..." Maria cried, her hips jerking, body convulsing with orgasm after orgasm, so unbelievably sensitive in her pregnancy. "I-I cum-ming more...more!"

"Take it," I growled, ramming into her, feeling the pressure rising inside me, my young cum boiling up in my balls. "Fff-uck," I gasped, my orgasm rushing over me.

"Papunta na akoooaauuuunnh..." Maria moaned, her hands sliding up to clutch her full tits, pinching her dark nipples and squirting even more broodmare milk over the hill of her belly.

I threw back my head and ground my big white dick deep inside her, as deep as I could go, my cum erupting in long, thick jets that splashed over her cervix and filled her cunt to the brim.

Maria was nearly passed out from exertion and pleasure when I subsided, panting there between her long, slinky legs.

"I love you, Carl," she murmured up at me, staring at me with her beautiful dark almond-shaped eyes.

"...Love you too, Maria," I managed, before I curled up with her. I lay my cheek on her sweaty, milk-stained belly, gently rising and falling with her breath. My fingers glided over the soft caramel skin of her abdomen, the tight entrance of her cunt still stretched in a warm, pleasant sheathe around my dick.

"You're so beautiful," I sighed happily, catching my breath.

"No, no," Maria demurred with quiet embarrassment, placing a hand on her glistening belly. "You see? I like lady cow now, so preg-nant, too much milk..."

"Nah," I said, lifting my head and meeting her eyes. "I mean, you're growing our kids, but you're still so sexy, Maria. Like, even sexier," I encouraged her. "Your body is perfect. I love it."

She looked up at me and smiled, tears brimming in her eyes. Probably hormones or something. "You are so good husband," Maria sniffled, smiling.

"Nah," I shrugged a shouler, feeling a little awkward, "just tryin' to be a good guy. I'm sorry if I get a little...crazy sometimes."

Maria smirked, patting my head as the emotion passed. "You better now, much better."

She pushed herself up and leaned over to kiss me, shining crucifix clinking as the hot, taut flesh of her swollen, perspiring belly and leaking tits pressed against me. She smelled strongly of musk and the sweetness of her breastmilk.

"My Carl so horny," she giggled, "and so sexy, so good. Beeg white horse-diick boy."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and ground herself against me.

"Now we again, please?" she asked in a husky voice.

I leaned in and kissed her, gently easing her back and holding her as we made out. I gently rolled my hips, feeling myself stirring inside her.

Maria's smile faded, replaced with a look of lusty pleasure as I slowly began fucking her again. Her breath hitched, her eyes fluttering closed.

I grunted, holding her pregnant belly as I thrust up into her slowly, savoring her hot, slippery pussy. I fucked her harder but not too deep as I hardened fully again, loving the sight of her heavy, pregnant belly quivering and the slick sheen of sweat on her dark skin.

"Carl..." she whined, her hands clutching my shoulders. "So...good, ah, ahn, aaunnhhh... kantot kantot! "

"Unnghh..." I groaned, burying my face between her breasts, kissing her brown flesh, suckling on a fat dusky nipple, tasting her creamy milk as my tongue lapped it up.

"Yes," she sighed, her fingers gripping my hair. "Yes, drink, take me...haah...take, my husbaand..."

I groaned, pumping into Maria faster, our bodies slapping together wetly. Her bump was rolling, her breath coming in panting gasps. I dripped perspiration onto her skin as my muscles strained to rut. Her pussy was squeezing me, massaging me with her weak little orgasms as she tried to suck whatever cum I had left up into her. I could barely tell where I ended and she began, my pale skin and her brown tones so melded together in a drenched, heaving, fucking press of hot flesh.

"I'm gonna cum," I moaned, ramming into her, "I'm gonna fill you up again."

"Yes," Maria hissed, her hips grinding against mine. "Give to us, Carl Daddy!"

"Uunh," I groaned, my balls tightening as I pushed into her, burying my cock as deep as it would go, pumping her full of my semen.

"Daddeeeeeee," Maria moaned, her voice a high-pitched squeal. "S-so good, a-aaauuuuunnnnh... Kaya mabuti..."

She shuddered, her thighs clamping around me, belly shaking. Her eyes were rolled back, mouth agape. She looked like she was about to pass out. My maid's big mound moved obscenely as our children were roused by our fucking, squirming around and kicking, making her stretched tan skin undulate and ripple in this alien, grotesquely erotic way. Maria scolded them quietly in Tagalog, lids lowered as she cupped the underside of her abdomen, panting and sweating into the couch.

"Nn-nn! Shh, shh... kailangan mahalin ni mommy at daddy ang isa't isa, mga bata."

I looked down at my well-fucked mare. She was such a sexy mess, skin glistening with sweat, milk and cum. Her hair was drenched, and there was a thick, widening stain in the custard-collared suede fabric under us.

I realized we'd just soaked Mother's favorite lounger. I wasn't even thinking. Should've used a towel or something, shit.

"Carl?" Maria murmured.

"Yeah?"

"Shower now, okay?" she said, looking down at herself and the mess we'd made. I nodded and gently pulled out with a wet squelch. Maria made a little mewl as she cupped her furry mare pussy and tried to keep my cum from soaking into the cushions.

"I'll help you clean up later," I promised. She let out a surprised shriek that quickly turned into a purr as I gently scooped her up in my strong arms, cradling her against my sweaty chest. She was heavier than before, sure, but Maria was a small girl and my big toned teen body was strong as hell. Like I was carrying her over the threshold or something, I took us naked through the first floor of our empty house to her bathroom. She clung to me tightly, large belly pressed heavily into my side, whispering tenderly for me to be careful. Her heady scent of cocoa butter, female sweat and sex filled my nostrils.

I gently lowered her feet down to the tiled floor. Maria leaned against me and held my arm possessively as I turned on the spray of the shower for us. She stepped forwards, letting the stream sluice over her pregnant belly, breasts and face, then through her long, inky black Pinay hair. I stood there watching.

"You no come in?" Maria asked, turning around with her fingers combing water through her matted hair.

I smirked and stepped forwards into the shower jet with her.

"I just like watchin' you, Maria," I said, bending down to kiss her lips and holding her close, hands sliding over her slippery brown curves, feeling the strange, sexy distance created between us by her large, firm mound pressed against my abs.

As we made out, our quiet moans were muffled by the rushing water, her body arching against me, hands clutching my sides. My mare broke from me as she felt my big cock harden yet again, straining to rise and point towards the ceiling between us. A hand on her widened hip, Maria smirked lustily, no longer surprised by my teenage stamina or insatiable appetite for her.

"Tkkk! You want more, husbaand?" she asked in a throaty whisper, reaching up to cup and lift her swollen brown breasts, fat dusky nipples hardening.

I groaned in affirmation. Maria grinned, reaching down to caressing my hard dick. She crouched down in a lewd squat to guide it to her mouth and suck me eagerly under the shower's cascade. Her belly was so large and gravid in the way it hung out and filled the space between her legs, bulging with so much life and carnal fertility. As her head bobbed, her bump and big teats rocked with it, so unbelievably wanton a sight. Like one of those primitive fertility idols.

"Oh fuck, Maria," I moaned, "you're so fucking hot, so fuckin' slutty..."

She moaned quietly around my shaft, suckling my dick noisily from the filthy tiled floor, bobbing her head and taking me deeper as the shower sprayed around us, feeling so good as the sweat of our coupling was washed away. She looked primitive like this, so depraved. My Filipina came up for air with a gasp. "Aauh! Sarap mo..."

Maria grunted huskily, exotic almond-shaped eyes closing as she sucked me back in with her dark lips, her mouth so hot and slick, her tongue stroking the underside of my cock.

"Oh god," I gasped, the pleasure almost unbearable. "I'm gonna cum, SHIT!"

Maria kept sucking, her head bobbing faster, hand reaching to caress and fondle my big, full balls, coaxing out another thick, heavy load.

I clutched her wet hair and grunted, spurting my seed down her throat, her fingers digging into my ass as her gullet worked and swallowed as much of it as she could. She pulled away gasping, thick jizz dripping from her lips and chin onto her belly and the tiled floor, my milky white semen swirling down the drain. I staggered back to lean heavily against the wall, breathing hard. I finally felt somewhat spent.

"A-ahh," Maria gasped, swallowing. "So good, Carl Daddy, always have so much come for you-I babies," she said, standing up and kissing me, her salty, cum-stained tongue plunging into my mouth. I held her close, hands roaming her slick, curvaceous body. When we finally remembered we were there to get clean, I reached for the body wash and lathered my hands, slowly massaging the creamy bubbles into her breasts and pregnant belly.

Maria made a contented noise and rested her head against my chest. She murmured lazy affection as I carefully turned her around and slid my fingers between her firm ass cheeks, cleaning her tenderly. She shivered and sighed, pushing back against my hands as my fingers gently probed her holes, claiming her, washing her. I luxuriated in the feeling of my digits combing through her thick thatch of black pubic hair above her cunt lips. So female, so primal, like it belonged to a she-bitch born to rut. I loved it.

I finished cleaning her off and reached for the shampoo, pouring some in my hands and gently massaging her scalp, working up a nice lather. Maria's shoulders sagged and her body relaxed. It was a sweet thing, washing her; worshiping her. I'd never felt so close to another human being.

After we finished, dried off and changed, Maria brought out her bucket of cleaning supplies and the two of us washed out the evidence of our intense fuck from Mother's couch. Despite our best efforts, the big stains weren't going away.

"Ahh shit, I'm sorry, Maria," I apologized, as my heart sank, sitting back on the carpeted floor. Mother would blame her when she got back. She'd be pissed. "I should've used a towel or something. I'll tell her it was my fault..."

Maria shook her head and sat beside me.

"Is okay, Carl, we --" she began, wincing quietly as one of our kids gave her a kick. "Aiee, kumalma ka!" she chided down at her moving belly, giving it a terse pat along with a stern mother's scowl. "Always you boy kicking, girl behave."

After they calmed down, she pursed her lips at the couch and nodded. "No worry. Have good way for this," she smiled. "You help, okay?" Together we flipped the cushion over to the other side and Maria set to buffing it with her suede brush. She stood back with her hands on her hips, looking self-satisfied. "She never know!"

"Hell yeah, that's my girl," I grinned, hugging her from the side. Why hadn't I thought of that, with my fancy international AP education?

We ordered Pizza Hut, a Western delicacy for me. Sure, Maria could cook my favorites way better than takeout, but I wanted her to have a rest. We ate from the box in front of the TV, watching a VHS of one of my favorite 80s flicks, Krull -- another attempt to expose my little Filipina wife to Western culture. She made a face as the claylike Slayer alien heads cracked open and the parasites within wormed into the earth with hideous squealing screams. James Horner's completely over-the-top score did its best to carry the scene.

"This movie so dumb," Maria groused as she leaned against me with a lover's close familiarity, munching on a gooey, deliciously cheesy slice of pepperoni. "I wan watch Romeo-Juliet."

"Are you kidding?" I gaped, gesturing at the screen where the green tights-clad protagonist dodged a cringey rockslide of what were clearly styrofoam boulders down a mountainside. "This movie IS about true love and shit! Like, take the fire from my hand?"

"Is just shit," Maria said dryly, giving me a supremely nonplussed look. "Romeo-Juliet. That real love."

"If you don't wanna watch this masterpiece, let's watch Predator," I sighed. "I'm the man, so I get to pick." Maria rolled her eyes at that, shoving me playfully.

"You man, but I smar-ter," she smirked, a hand on the top of her stomach. "And I making you baby. So I get pick."

I couldn't really argue with that. Might've been a time that I would have thought she was just some stupid fucking village girl, but I just didn't see her like that anymore.

Well, not stupid, anyway.

"I guess that's better than Jerry McGuire..." I sighed, relenting. I eased off the couch to go through our stack of newer black market VCDs right next to the VHSes.