Breeding the Help Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit," I whispered, my mouth dry. It was like a fucking Willy Wonka golden ticket moment.

"See! I tol you!" Maria said, kissing my cheek again and hugging me, her arm around my shoulders. "I proud you, Carl! You work hard, you get in."

I felt a demon leaving my body as wracking relief flooded in its place. Fucking Princeton University, Mother's alma mater. But clearly Coach Venables writing to the schools helped too. Fuck, I couldn't believe it!

I re-read the letter from Princeton, noting that I'd need to maintain my current GPA and finish all my courses. I could do that.

I could do that.

I felt so good, so relieved. The letter made me feel even better than the ending screen crawl when I finally beat Quake. Kind of the same thing, right?

Congratulations and well done! You have beaten the hideous Shub-Niggurath, and her hundreds of ugly changelings and monsters. You have proven that your skill and your cunning are greater than all the powers of Quake. You are the master now. ID Software salutes you.

Maria watched me with genuine happiness in her smile, probably holding her feelings in for my sake. My heart was so full because of her. I closed the distance between us and kissed her deeply. She let out a trembling breath as she embraced me tight, arms wrapped around me as if afraid to let go.

When we parted, her big, chocolate brown eyes looked into mine with something very loving and very vulnerable. She forced a smile, fingers curling against the back of my neck.

"Thanks," I said, never loving her more than I did then.

"You welcome," Maria replied, her fingers massaging my scalp. I was so joyful I couldn't see her pain. "We...we do last one?" she offered.

Duke, my safety school. I opened it this time while she gave me an encouraging look.

Congratulations! We are delighted to inform you that you have been accepted to Duke University for the upcoming academic year. In recognition of your exceptional talent and dedication to Track and Field, Coach Adam Pruitt is pleased to offer you a partial athletic scholarship. This scholarship not only underscores our belief in your potential but also reflects our commitment to supporting student-athletes to excel both in the classroom and on the field...

We embraced again. When I drew back and held her arms, I finally saw tears filling her pretty eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked with concern, a hand cupping her face.

Maria gave a helpless little laugh and wiped her eyes, her dark gaze meeting mine. Her words were small. She tore away and looked out the bright window. "I happy you, but it mean you go."

My heart broke. Of course that was the reality of our situation, that nothing would ever be the same again, but I refused just lie down and accept it.

"I mean, I'm not going there yet," I urged. "I gotta finish school here first, so we have time to figure things out, right? Hey, c'mon, please look at me."

Maria turned her face to me, her eyes swimming with emotion, tears sliding down her cheeks.

"It'll be okay," I said, my thumbs brushing them from her face. "Everything's gonna work out. I promise."

I didn't know how, but I was determined not to lose her, no matter what.

Maria nodded, sniffling, forcing a smile again, for me.

I moved in to kiss her once more, as tenderly as I could.

"I love you," she whispered against my mouth, her soft lips parting, letting me in. Maria reciprocated desperately, her sweet breath and cocoa butter scent filling my nostrils as she put her mouth over mine again and again.

"Love you too," I murmured, kissing her back. My hands went to her shoulders, sliding down her smooth, caramel-colored skin, over the curves of her upper arms, to her back. I felt the heat of her body, her heart pounding, the firmness of her belly against me. I just wanted to lose myself in her, to pulse my joy inside and release the rest of my tension. To not think about a life without her. My big cock grew and stiffened, and my mare felt it, breaking the kiss to giggle a little.

"Mmm," she hummed, and pulled back, her cheeks flushed, her dark eyes meeting mine. She bit her lip and gave me a playful little kitten smile, and then glanced down at my bulging hardness, her hand running over it. "Carl Daddy hungry now? Or for other thing...mm...not food?"

"What do you think?" I grinned.

Maria laughed, pulling me into another deep, longing kiss.