All Comments on 'Breeding the Pony Girl Pt. 01'

by Carl_Bradford

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
msspnnrmsspnnralmost 3 years ago

Great start! I really liked the Lois and Mary characters and getting both of their perspectives in the story.

harc70harc70almost 3 years ago

Wow- good stuff- can't wait to read the next chapter for her pony breeding.

MrSmith27MrSmith27almost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. It will be interesting how it turns out for Lois. Anytime a free woman publicly strips naked putting on a slave collar is dangerous. Even if it is on your own ranch. With Lois wearing a horse collar that prevents her from communicating and armbinders that incapacitate her arms she is putting herself in real jeopardy with only one person knowing her true identity. Hopefully the author has a few obsticles along the way for Lois that put her at risk of permenant enslavement.

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonalmost 3 years ago

Great start. The two perspectives is terrific, nice way to see and experience what's happening to Lois and Mary. Nice addition to the legal slavery and ponygirl stories. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

PLEASE KEEP GOING!

mul717ud35mul717ud35almost 3 years ago

Totally hooked again! Can't wait to see where this one goes.

johnnuttalljohnnuttallalmost 3 years ago

The storyline is interesting, I'm not should what kind of trouble Ginger (Lois Spalding) has ahead of her but it should be interesting finding would what the future holds for her.

It is hard to believe anyone in this fantasy world would dress as a slave.

HargaHargaalmost 3 years ago

Great story but this women is as dumb as a box of rocks. I can see 20+ different ways this situation could go sideways. So she gets what she deserves. I mean right at the start stuff is happening that she didn't count on. It doesn't look like your breaking any new ground with this story but I'll hang in for a bit more.

cheers

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 3 years ago

I love these kinds of stories. They're so terrifying because you never know what the author is going to do next. Does the protagonist get away with it and have her dirty and sexy little fantasy... or does she get betrayed and end up a slave? Let's see what happens next, shall we?

KansalainenKansalainenalmost 3 years ago

A stable genius :))))

sargethepupsargethepupalmost 3 years ago

This is definitely a hot story all on its own…the primal need and guttural nature of ponies fucking!

Yes to more of this!

I am curious to hear more detail about some areas of possible. Potentially some naughty from Stud’s or other males perspective.

And I would enjoy hearing some about the pony bois on her ranch

mattpantyhosemattpantyhosealmost 3 years ago

I'm not necessarily the greatest fan of pony play, but I'm a huge fan of power transfer. That's why I love this story so much! A perfect execution of the theme of a lustful powerful woman succubing to her craving. Well done and thank you!

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 2 years ago

The Thrill of Fear

Carl Bradford captures the rationale behind otherwise inexplicable choices of powerful women to place themselves in a vulnerable position in which they can be subject to the riding crop. There is a certain attraction to the excitement of vulnerability in face of the risk of discovery. Revelation of the utter humiliation of allowing herself to be treated as livestock could undermine Lois' ability to control her staff and maintain her fortune.. Of course, Lois has an advantage over her livestock, Lois can always restore herself to full personhood or can she?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Replica Items

They could just have non-functional replica items for roleplaying, which, I imagine in a setting like this, would definitely exist.

PericulumFabula17PericulumFabula17about 2 years ago

Very engaging and well written. I liked both the pace and the suspense created by the complete submission and helplessness of the ranch owner. Once she was bound and silenced, she was at the complete mercy of her mistress and you make it clear that the owner's experience will be far more intense than she was expecting.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Good start but where is it going to go?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope some of stories come to movie and make movie with these scenario

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 year ago

This makes my chastised clit dropping ….. giggles …. May ginger looses her plug and stud fills her in both holes or all? …… and please let ginger slip so she must be punished or getting a real training time for a week or so

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous