All Comments on 'Breeding the Pony Girl Pt. 11'

by Carl_Bradford

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You always come up with creative scenarios to tease your readers with, like the fox hunt, then we have to wait 3-4 years for another author who was inspired by you to actually make it happen, lol.

Great chapter, love how you elevated Ginger's risk of being truly enslaved, hopefully that is a continuing thing that maybe even goes all the way, even though I know your stories always have a happy ending... But maybe a FINO wouldn't be enough for Lois, and being collared for real would be her happy ending? If that happens a fox hunt epilogue would be the best ending ever!

HargaHargaalmost 3 years ago

Another great chapter. Lois came pretty damn close to being permanently enslaved. If it weren't for Richard stepping in and saving her ass she would be gone. I figure there may have been a way to get her back but it would have resulted in everything she had been doing being made public. Which probably would have ended up with her being enslaved for real. Even with everything that happen I still don't think she has learned her lesson yet. Richard needs to marry, collar or both but she is out of control and needs to be protected by someone. He seems to be the best choice as he knows what she's doing and doesn't really seem to care about anything but keeping her safe.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

this story keep getting better and better. luv the idea of a fox hunt where the fox loses her tresses as a trophy.

PandaPensifPandaPensifalmost 3 years ago

Five stars from me...

Even if I would have love to see her really enslaved and then bought by Richard. We've never seen this law applied...

Will she been a FINO fox hunted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. I have read MrSmith27 episode on Allison's near purchase by the fox hunt owner, and I am certain a non-voluntary fox hunt would not be enjoyable for Ginger. Your story is developing very well; can't wait for Nikki to be Lois's FINO "slave shrink"- good way to tie your stories and characters together. Please keep going.

Karen_48Karen_48almost 3 years ago

Another great chapter. Please keep up the good work.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 2 years ago

"It was a long time before I fell asleep, only to dream of being the fox in a hunt, with a bushy red tail plugged into my rear end, hounds nipping at my heels, and men on horseback driving me"

This girl is so mental, I love her so much.

msspnnrmsspnnrover 2 years ago

Bring on the fox hunt! Mr. Smith27 described a fox hunt and a raven haired hottie such as Ginger would be an ideal fox. Hopefully you will pen another story with a fox hunt. This wonderful story continues.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 year ago

Oh yes, being in a kind of slave mode or whore mode, overcoming your fears or kind of last natural protection for yourself, the grazy perverted kink drive is taken over and then irrational decisions are made ….. happen to every ginger like to feel real dominance out of helpless situations ….. pure ecstasy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous