All Comments on 'Breeding Time at the Hucow Farm Ch. 06'

by Heather26

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Heather26Heather26over 2 years agoAuthor

6 years since the last part, but better late than never.

Some behind the scenes: I came up with this plot back when I was writing the rest of the series, but wasn't sure how to make it work. Some people were asking for me to revisit this series after my new one, so I decided to try working the concept into a story. Once I got a few scenes in order, it all started to come together and then I was in the right mood to write it.

Hope you enjoy it

mac1729mac1729over 2 years ago

A good follow up story to the series

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Very good, with an original premise. Thank you

CleverLikeAWolfCleverLikeAWolfover 2 years ago

Splendid and kinky world-building.

tusdinetusdineover 2 years ago

This was a fantastic chapter, and I was thrilled to see a follow-up to my favorite hucow series after six long years. Maybelle was a very interesting character and I liked seeing her torn between her physical (and hormonal) needs versus her more "human", or emotional, needs, especially considering that most voluntary hucows in erotica choose that life because of the physical satisfaction (and sometimes because the lack of stress and need for thought). It would be interesting to see a character with a similar dilemma as Maybelle's, only being unable to give up the farm lifestyle, but wishing that she could. It would be a little sad, but could also be sexy. In any case, I also loved seeing the sisters' continued physical relationship and I really hope to see more of that in the series, if you continue it after this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Without a doubt, this is one of the best series of stories I have ever read on this website. And it's fantastic to see another fantastic update. I hope that you'll have the inspiration to continue this series sometime sooner rather than later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was brilliant! The way you describe everything in such perfect detail, from the farm to the backdrop of the sky gave everything more realism just as you do when you are descriptive about the sex. It was nice to see Jessica finally realizing that she does tend to be a hypocrite which is nice to see her still mentally and emotionally maturing. It made me wonder because if all the do is eat, sleep, socialize and fuck then you lose your abilities over time. I was shocked that between Jess and Chloe that neither had a clue about the car whatsoever. Between thinking the loud noise of a bolt shearing off was something caused by pressing a radio button to worrying the car would explode since it was smoking. I was even more surprised that Jess didn’t think to pack a sex toy since that is what she would require at least three times a day if not more. You are doing an incredible job of. showing the different sides of the entire Hucow spectrum and I have loved every chapter. Thanks for continuing to put the time and effort required for the creation of your great stories.

J.D.

dreamsheeprainbowtonguedreamsheeprainbowtongueover 2 years ago

Yeeeeees! Finally! I love this series so much. Thanks for adding another chapter :)

marinus18marinus18over 2 years ago

Really hot and well written.

Though somewhere I would have liked if you had gone for the more mature option of having Madyline stick to her life and that Chloe and her sister go away learning that some hucows just like things differently.

marinus18marinus18over 2 years ago

I kind wished you had taken this more seriously. like maybe having some elaborate schedule of work and sex to keep up productivity during Maybele's heats. Maybe even letting piglets nurse to satisfy that urge as well. Maybe also a story about her son being awkward and having to be trained.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have liked the series . As this is fantasy, I wonder what would happen with bulls, hucows and their sons and daughters breeding with each other. Perhaps the cow genes would become more dominant with the calves

acquiring more cow traits and instincts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting that you came back to this after 6 years with no explanation

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story to bad it isn’t true

TheMorrigan123TheMorrigan123about 2 years ago

You’ve never disappoint with these stories and this world you’ve created. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My favourite author on this site. You'd think six stories about hucows would get repetetive, but somehow you manage fresh and exciting stories every time, and I actually care about the cows. Love this, hope you find time to continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please continue. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great ch 6.

Hopefully you will continue this story!

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades8 months ago

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Absolutely loved this entire series. I hope you'll consider continuing the series be it with these characters or others at this or another facility. One thing that did raise a question in my mind (acknowledging that this is a fictional story). The question of incest and the possible physical and neurological repercussions of Maybelle's offspring. Regardless, I'm looking forward to reading the remainder of your work with the hope of finding other hucow stories as good as yours.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous