Breezier Than You Think Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For 20 minutes he tortured her, sucking on her clit, licking up trying to reach her g-spot, planting little bites on her pussy lips. For 20 minutes she writhed on that table, soaking Nate's face in her sweet nectar, pulling his hair and trying to pull him deeper, inside of her body somehow. For 20 minutes he was an animal feasting on her, and his legs burned from squatting on the floor but he would not relent. For 20, long, uninterrupted minutes Taryn gripped at her own chest, her nipples growing harder and hotter until the sensations drove her mad and pushed her closer. Until finally she shuddered and screamed and pulled on him, the lightning racing up her spine was a steady beam of power and her mind had overloaded. Lights exploded in her vision as thoughts ran from nowhere to nowhere fast as the speed of pleasure. She did not hear her own scream as her heels dug into Nate's back, slamming against him as she lost control. Taryn vanished and the pleasure drove her body; she became that pleasure and exploded like never before before her vision went black.

Nate pulled back, away from her twitching thighs and smiled. Taryn was barely conscious now. Her legs were twitching. Her hands were on her breasts, still. She was panting like a dog on a hot day, and her eyes were glassy, fluttering open and falling closed again.

"Was that good for you, Taryn?" He stood up, his legs feeling like the muscles were replaced with sand. He looked down as her twitching slowed and Nate slipped her panties into his pocket. She twitched a few more moments before finally falling still and opening her eyes. She grinned up at him.

"Hey," she said, through a smile as she spread her legs wider, exposing her soaking puffy lips. "That was WAY better than I thought it would be." Nate smiled again and came at her, gently touching her pussy as he unzipped and unbuttoned his jeans, pulling his firm cock free. He pressed against her, resting his shaft on her belly and looking at her, gently rubbing her legs.

"Still have the energy for a bit more?" he asked, almost challenging her. Taryn grinned toothily and pulled herself forward, turning around and looking back at him over her shoulder.

"Hurry," was all she said. Nate moved quickly, bending her over to rest on the table, spreading her legs a bit further. She was nearly naked, just the bra barely dangling on her now. If anyone came into the room there would be no denying it, he was in too deep. But it didn't matter to him. He grabbed his shaft and started stroking, rubbing his pink head against her wet lips, trying to tease her more and get himself hard again.

It didn't take long. After a few seconds blood rushed back into his cock and he sunk fully into her soft pussy. It had tasted delicious and it felt even better. He reached forward to grab her shoulders and close his eyes. He started to slowly thrust into her. He had already broken her and won their little game, now he really wanted to cum inside of her. He was nearly shaking with lust as he bottomed out inside her, feeling her warm slit squeeze his cock tip to base. She was so unbelievably tight. He sighed and smiled softly and inhaled deep. He could smell her pussy and the coconut from her hair, he could feel her slick sweaty skin against his hands and he pumped, slow at first - savoring every moment. He could hear her, almost purring with excitement, and he was fueled by the wet sounds their bodies made together.

He picked up speed and his balls slapped her pussy lips with each thrust. He explored her body, committing every curve to memory. He leaned down so he was closer to her and started to pump his hips faster, slipping in and out of her rapidly doggy style. Her tight pussy gripped him firmly, still holding onto him and drawing him deeper into itself. Nate was a chaos of jumbled thoughts as his body became just a tool for pleasure. He didn't hear any sound except the pounding of his own heart in his ears. Sweat dripped from his nose before he realized how hard he was breathing, and after several minutes his pants no longer were held up, but bunched around his ankles as he fucked her like a wild animal. His eyes were glassy and unfocused in the moments when he did open them.

"I'm not going to last," he panted out, straining his voice.

She mumbled something he couldn't hear, her voice wavering as he slammed into her like a jackhammer.

"Say that again?" His hands were everywhere. He gripped her ass with one and wrapped around to squeeze one of her tits with the other.

"Let go, use me. Do it inside. Hard as you can!" she cried out, not trying to control her volume anymore. She screamed, "Fuck me!" and pushed back against him.

That was all it took for Nate. Her complete and utter submission to their sex and his pleasure sent him over the edge and he came harder than he had all week. He felt like his cock was swelling like a balloon until it exploded with cum inside of her. He spasmed and groaned as he filled her with rope after rope of hot cum. His mind went blank and she orgasmed again, almost silently this time as her face contorted in intense and uncontrollable pleasure, pressed up against the table.

Seconds or minutes passed, neither of them knew, but slowly Nate was able to push himself off of Taryn and redress himself on shaky legs. He looked at her in the eyes as she lifted herself off the table and dressed herself, both of them silent.

Finally, they put themselves together and spoke. "I think," she said haltingly. "I think we might have been a bit too loud."

"Yea, that might have been a bit, uh." he hesitated again, trying to be polite while helping her walk to the door. "Energetic?"

Taryn shook her head and pointed at the door. "That door was open when we came in." It was closed now. Nate stepped through first and saw the lobby was empty except behind the counter. There was a short, pale skinned girl with thick glasses standing at the counter, eyes wide and staring at them as they came out. She said nothing, just stood staring, with her hands behind her back.

"H- have a good evening!" she said, coughing to clear her throat, still staring with eyes wide. Nate and Taryn rushed from the lobby             .

Nate planned to enter back into the hotel through the back entrance. After another hour of drinks with the bridal party, and getting to know Shelby a bit more (and deciding that she was an entirely pleasant person who simply wanted her friends to have fun) Nate excused himself and decided to avoid the main entrance of the hotel in case he saw the woman at the front desk again. As he turned to head up the wooden steps, he felt a pull on the back of his shirt and there stood Taryn.

"I'll be needing those back. It was fun for a bit, but now I do need them. They aren't cheap." She held out her hand. She was not accusing, merely stating objective facts as cool as ice.

"Oh you noticed that, huh?" Nate reached into his jeans pocket and pulled out the wad of white fabric.

"You don't have to be a genius to realize you're missing clothing." She smiled politely at him and pulled him down to her height from the stairs, whispering in his ear. "I liked feeling you drip out of me all night." Her words made Nate's heart jolt and the hair on the back of his neck stiffened. She was as freaky as the rest of the women he met this week.

When Nate leaned back to see her eyes, gone was the moment of teasing passion. Taryn had regained control of herself, and possibly him, in those split seconds. He placed the white panties in her outstretched hand and smiled. "Well. I'm in 216, if you get bored of the party. Just knock loud. I have a feeling I'm going to sleep hard."

She smiled at him and touched his face, a moment of compassion and tenderness even out here in public. "That's not going to happen. I'll see you tomorrow." Nate nodded and headed up to his room.

By the time he entered his room he was hit with a wave of exhaustion. He stripped off his clothes and face planted on his bed, passing out nearly instantly while listening to the island music drifting in from the party.

12