Brenda and Simon

Story Info
Simon sticks his nose in Cindy's pussy.
1.2k words
4.13
5.3k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 01/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoedog
zoedog
458 Followers

Brenda was eating breakfast when she felt Simon's nose press up against her panties. "Not now," she said and shooed him away.

It wasn't but a moment before she felt Simon's nose again. "I know you love eating my pussy but Cindy's coming by and I don't have time right now."

She reached down and pushed Simon's head away. Brenda knew he'd be back as soon as she took her hand out of her lap. "Cindy won't be here for a few minutes," she thought to herself and decided to spread her knees a bit for Simon.

Simon took the widening valley as an invitation and once again pushed his nose forward and started licking Brenda's wet panties. She was just about to take her panties off when Cindy knocked on the kitchen down and let herself in.

Simon took his nose out of Brenda's crotch and crawled over to Cindy and stuck his nose in her crotch. Cindy said, "he sure is playful this morning. How on earth did you get him to be your slave?"

"It took a couple weeks of discipline using negative and positive reinforcement. He's my loyal dog now. I don't need to use the collar on him anymore. I think he actually likes being made to eat pussy and fuck on demand."

Brenda noticed that Cindy didn't push Simon away right away. "You ain't seen nothin' yet," Brenda said. "Wait until we get back from our run and our cunts are all hot and sweaty."

Cindy sat at the kitchen table while Brenda went to get dressed for their run. Simon immediately planted his nose in her crotch. She reached down and scratched Simon's head and spread her legs a little bit. "Good boy!'

She was wearing panties and running shorts and wondered how it would feel with nothing in the way of Simon's tongue. She thought about pulling her shorts and panties to the side and letting Simon have free access to her pussy but she saw Brenda coming down the hallway and pushed Simon away and closed her legs.

Brenda saw the movement and said, "He really likes to stick his nose in your crotch doesn't he?"

10K later, Brenda and Cindy got back to the house. Brenda got them both glasses of water. Setting them on the table she pulled her shorts down and said, "This is my favorite part of the run." She sat down, spread her legs far apart and told Simon to get busy cleaning her.

Simon explored Brenda's pussy with his tongue and licked every inch. He sucked on her clitoris until she climaxed and slid out of her chair in orgasm. Simon's nose was buried in her pussy the whole way.

Brenda saw Cindy's fingers rubbing her pussy. "Simon's tongue is like sandpaper if you're not used to it. If you want to give it a go I recommend you leave your panties on. You won't get his tongue probing your vagina and your climax will take longer but I guarantee you'll cum like never before."

There was clear desire in Cindy's eyes but Brenda could see hesitation too. "I don't want to cheat on my husband," Cindy said.

"It's not having sex," Brenda said. "You're not fucking Simon just letting him eat your pussy."

Cindy wiggled out of her shorts but left her panties on. They were tight and Simon had no trouble find her clit. With the first lick of Simon's tongue Cindy exclaimed, "Oh fuck, I've never had anyone eat my pussy while I'm still wearing my panties!"

It wasn't long before Cindy climaxed. She was holding her pussy through the sopping wet panties.

"Oh god, that was good. Way better than my husband has ever done."

"That's just an appetizer," Brenda said. "You should see what he does for the main course with his cock."

Cindy stared blankly at Brenda for a couple seconds before blurting out, "You're fuckin' shittin' me?" She was looking at Simon's cock and said, "You actually let Simon fuck you with that baseball bat? No one has a cunt that big unless they're in child birth."

"The first time we fucked it took a whole tube of lubricant and 30 minutes before I was able to lower my pussy all the way down on his monster cock. I've never been so full in my life."

"I don't think I'm ready to be fucked by a 4x4 yet," Cindy said, "but you're making me horny thinking about it."

Brenda watched Cindy go home next door and wondered if she needed some encouragement to let Simon fuck her.

In the morning they were in Cindy's kitchen chatting about the size of Simons cock.

"I don't want to cheat on my husband," said Cindy. A moment later she asked, "Does it hurt?"

"It's real tight getting started but you'll never feel so fully fucked in your life."

Cindy was still skeptical. "Does his cock permanently stretch your pussy so a regular size cock doesn't feel like it's entering a vast empty cavern?"

"No, our pussies are resilient," she hefted her skirt, spread her legs and pulled her labia apart. "See, my pussy is still the same size as yours."

That afternoon after their run they were sitting in Brenda's kitchen and Simon was just finishing up on Cindy's pussy. Brenda said, "I have something for you." She held up a black leather collar.

"It's got the leather and chains thing going," she said, "but it's way too nasty to be wearing in public."

Brenda put the collar around Cindy's neck and clicked the small lock in place.

Cindy heard the small click and reached for the back of her neck. "What the fuck? Is this a lock? Take it off now!," she demanded.

"Well, that's not going to happen. You're husband is gone for the weekend and you are going to be my sex slave."

"You're crazy," Cindy yelled. She felt a small shock at her neck. She grabbed at the collar and said, "What the fuck was that?"

"You know those 'invisible fence' things they use for dogs?" Brenda asked rhetorically. "They come with remotes." She pushed a button on a small remote.

Cindy jerked like she had gotten a static shock from touching a door knob. She grabbed the collar and screamed, "Fuck that, get this damn thing off me."

Brenda pushed the button again. "You'll do exactly as I say or..." she pressed the button again.

Cindy finally settled down but Brenda could see she was fuming inside.

"Take your shorts and panties off and get down on your hands and knees," Brenda said.

"No!"

Brenda had to push the button several times before Cindy finally acquiesced and took her shorts off. "Panties, too?" she asked.

"How's Simon supposed to fuck you if you still have your panties on?"

Cindy stepped out of her panties and got down on her hands and knees. "Stop pushing that fucking button you cunt," Cindy said.

Simon didn't need any encouragement. He stuck his nose in Cindy's cunt and gave it a quick lick before mounting her. He poked around with his penis a few times before finding her cunt.

Cindy spit on her hand and reached between her legs and wiped the spit on Simon's massive cock before he pushed it in her pussy.

When his cock was firmly lodged in Cindy's pussy she felt Simon's warm cum filling her. "God, he's a good fuck," she thought to herself.

When Cindy was finally able to stand she tugged at the leather collar and said, "You don't need this anymore." Cum was running down her legs.

zoedog
zoedog
458 Followers