All Comments on 'Brenda's Mature Feet Ch. 02'

by Andre_Sillitoe

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
love it

brenda is soo hot. i wish my mum had a friend like that. i loved the cinema scene. i hope we get to read more from brenda and her delicous smelly feet

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 6 years ago
Loved it!

Five star tale. I know there's more to cum! Can't wait!

Olioli11Olioli11over 5 years ago

hope to see part 3 soon !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice story!

Growing up I had a friend whose mom was hot. She had beautiful feet with gorgeous arches and toes. I would have loved to have been told by her to get on my knees and worship her beautiful feet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

That's a very good story, with captivating pattern, and touching love moments. Compliments, one of the best I ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing

One of the best foot fetish stories ive ever read. You’re an amazing writer!

rbw65Xrbw65Xover 3 years ago
I love your tender foot fetish stories

I love your very tender , loving foot fetish stories. It is exactly the way I feel about the feet of my Owner and Domme. I love how the foot-boy here worships and adores the feet of his mature lover. You are a great writer, and I love the tender attitude and worship that pervades your stories. Thank you. Please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wonderful story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndre_Sillitoe@Andre_Sillitoe
I'm a foot fetishist trying my hand at erotica. I'm not a professional writer by any means, but writing has always been one of my passions in life. I mostly write foot fetish stories in my spare time. This is my way of giving back to the foot fetish community. If you enjoy th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES