Brian From Belmar: Travels To VB 03

Story Info
Lance bred Brian one more time before deployment.
1.2k words
4.18
1.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
129 Followers

That damned Lance was one of a kind. After he fucked me, he fell asleep and was snoring to glory when I got out of bed to pee, and see how much damage was done to my hole.

"Got damn, its puffy," I said to myself, bending over in the mirror behind the bathroom door as that was a result of a good pummeling down there.

I don't know why I was psyched at a sore hole, or the scent of him and I, but I was, and didn't want to shower as I wanted another go round. I came out of the bathroom and back to the bed as he had his legs open, sleeping peacefully when I buried my face between his legs again. Even when his beautiful, black cock was soft it still felt good, as I tugged on it gently with my lips. He magically stiffened, yet remained asleep while I let my tongue rotate around the tip. He then started snorting, showing that I abruptly woke him up before he looked down at me.

"I'm not a machine, Brian," he said to me.

I looked up at him as he tried to close his eyes and head back to sleep, and commenced sucking as I wasn't wasting this hard on. I couldn't help that I wanted to blow him again, turned on by the smell of his cock and balls as it was my dried juices lingering with his man sap, his sweat, his cum, or whatever else exuded from his body that wasn't too lewd, I guess. I was attached to this dude despite the fact he could deploy and forget all about me, and I for one would not let that happen, or at least try to be the last slut he'd link with prior to his ship departing from Norfolk.

"I can smell the cum in your balls, daddy," I said, then I took to licking his delicate globes as they were hardened already.

He protested through his moans, but somehow his balls tensed up and his cock was still hard, as amazingly he was up for another shot. I just kept worshiping his sack, taking light swipes at it in the hopes he would grab his cock to stroke. He kept moaning, and arched his legs up enough to where he allowed me to take aim at his taint, and then his musty ass as I tongue fucked this handsome lover the same way he did me.

"Push those legs back for me, baby," I whispered to him.

He was hesitant, but gave in, and I dove in and managed to taste his sweet hole, as he was clean, but reeking of our scent. I put my hands on his as I ate his trench, taking my tongue so deep that my nose dug into his balls, making him shiver and moan. He still hadn't started jerking off, so I kept munching, eating him out like a piece of watermelon.

"You must want another round," he said to me. "Because if you eating my ass like that, I gotta fuck you."

"You can do whatever you want," I told him as I became hyped in knowing he could pump me again. "This time make sure you breed me."

I was calling his bluff in eating his ass as he had his legs in the air, then he stroked that cock, before pulling away and directing me on all fours again.

"Turn that ass around," he told me as he frantically got off the bed and behind me, and me arching my ass up for him to waste no time in sliding that thing back inside of me.

Surely my hole was sore and it hurt worse than when he first entered me, but it hurt good, for he pounded my butt so hard I swore his balls almost slapped mine. He knew how to make the pain go away however as he worked my juices within my walls, as he knew I'd get wet whenever he played with my prostate, and he jammed his cock at the right spot where my internal spout would continuously give off.

"You gon' leave here thinking that pussy is falling off," he said to me as he plowed me hard, his pelvis smacking my butt while guiding that cock head through my insides.

We were so drunk in lust that I didn't care about having pain when sitting down, and he cared less about his balls probably being sore later as he wanted to give me another nut. That dick tore into me deep, and I was sure most other bottoms would've tapped out but I felt honored to let this man dock his meat inside me. My hole hosted him honorably, and so it swelling up was a badge of honor, an ode to someone who truly knew how to fuck.

"Take that dick like a champ, baby," he said to me. "Gotta fill you up one more time."

He kept the same pace but I could tell through his breathing he was getting close. I pushed out my hole and that was the breaker.

"Shit, Brian," he whimpered.

"Baby, please don't pull out. I want your cummmmmm," I cried to him.

I felt him breed me once again, this time giving out even more sperm as he grunted and wailed as if he was in pain. Once he finished he pulled out, then crawled beside me as I fell face flat, feeling his milk drooling out of my hole.

"You bitch, you wore me out," he said to me.

"Well, that's my job as your bitch. I gotta keep you happy, and empty," I told him.

"C'mere," he said and I wiggled closer to him to share a passionate kiss. "I really enjoyed you."

I enjoyed him as well, as I underestimated the skill of that cock, or the swivel in his hips for there would not be another round prior to me having to leave the next morning.

"Are you hungry," he asked.

"I am," I told him.

Thankfully we remained in the bed and he ordered something through Door Dash since either of us didn't want to go outside. We had to air out the room, so he opened the balcony doors, and we'd feel a slight breeze from the ocean, as he and I waited for some seafood. We cuddled a bit while watching television, then the food came, and we laughed, joked and ate, before he went into the little mini bar and poured us a couple cocktails. We sipped, talked some more, even listened to music, before he spooned me and we'd fall asleep. I woke up and he was gone, leaving a note on the night stand.

"Though I'm going to be gone, I want to see you when I get back. This time I'm coming to New Jersey. Here's my email address, you have my phone number for Whatsapp, and I'd love to keep in touch. Surely you'll get your cock fill while I'm gone, and vice versa, but when I return, I want a hero's welcome. You're an amazing man, Brian. I love you."

A part of me "loved him, too," but not in no matrimony, or even as a partner as I held on to my title as a slut, but I for sure wanted to be nearby, or even on the pier at the base when he returned, so I made a promise to keep in touch.

A stark contrast to how we started out.

tchina85
tchina85
129 Followers