Brian Goes Back to Belmar

Story Info
Brian visits old friends before heading north.
2.1k words
4.33
2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
120 Followers

I messaged Lance right before I officially checked out of the room, telling him "thank you," for allowing me to lay with him as I had a blast.

"You were a lot of fun. Like I said, let's keep in touch and see what happens," he responded. "Be safe heading back north."

I wasn't trying to head up the highway just yet as I was curious of Virginia Beach's growth, as I noticed that even things on the Oceanfront were slightly different than what I remembered. Some restaurants were closed and replaced by others, the markings on the street resembled those of other commercial, resort like beaches I'd visit across the world, and there was more sprawl, with more people jogging up and down the blocks, just more people presence than what I'd seen before. I drove a bit away from the Oceanfront and things became a little more familiar, as a road here or there might've been expanded, but the premise of the city for the most part was still the same. I ventured a few miles out and ended up in the neighborhood where Cindy and Brock, a married couple I'd known for years, lived. I went on Facebook, checking for their profiles and would find Cindy's first, so I messaged her, seeing what they had going on, or if they even lived in the area still.

"Brian, hey, its good to hear from you. Yes, we're still in the same old, two story home, just minus three others now since the kids have grown and forged their own families," she messaged. "When are you coming back down, we'd love to host you and catch up."

"I'm five minutes from you guys' place at the moment," I told her.

I met the two of them 20 years prior, when me and the ex wife came down for a festival and we ended up befriending the two of them as us, along with the rest of the majority drunken, Caucasian crowd, were boisterous and having a good time. Cindy vibed with me the ex at first, as I witnessed them getting a little "comfortable" with each other, then the night ended in the wee hours as Cindy and Brock's as their kids weren't home, and we had an all out swingers' orgy in their living room, Brock slutting out his wife for me to taste and tap, and me doing the same for him. That encounter would turn out to be a key point of my pending divorce years later, but it wouldn't stop me from reaching out to the duo as they came up north a handful of times later, and each time I'd eat out Cindy, and Brock would fuck me senseless as an ode to pleasuring his wife. It been maybe 10 years since I met the two of them, and she was excited, damn near ordering me to come to their place.

"Brock is in the shower. We're about to have brunch for our anniversary. You should stop by and ride with us," she said.

I parked in their driveway shortly after that conversation and she greeted me with open arms, looking a little more plump than I remembered, but still carrying a sweet face.

"Father time has been good to you, lady," I told her.

"Well, when you're part Greek, and part Italian, Father Time can be impressed and do you well," she said.

She grabbed my hand and led me inside the house, as we sat in the living room and acted casual, with Brock coming out fully clothed and surprised to find me in his living room. We hugged, shook hands, and the three of us would climb into Brock's raised Ford F-350 in order to roll a few miles to Chic's Beach, a more exclusive area of the Virginia Beach Oceanfront that faced the infamous Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel. We chatted in the truck as Brock's decibels were turned up a notch since he was super excited.

"You got a gal down here," he asked in his southern drawl.

I'd lie and say I did, and that we broke up in person, just trying to act normal when I was acting weird.

"Too bad for her. We still remember the first time we all got tangled up," Cindy said as she reached behind her seat to put her hand on my left knee. "We had a damned good time."

My cock became rock hard at that very moment thinking about the first meeting between us, and we made it to the restaurant that was sitting directly on the water. We walked inside and the staff, as well as some of the patrons gleefully greeted the two of them, with a few folks getting up to hug the pair. I felt like a celebrity walking with them, as the waitress put us in a special booth that overlooked the horizon.

"Welcome back to Virginia Beach," said Cindy, as her glistening, blue eyes brightened with help from the sun.

We'd chat and I was thinking about the she crab soup or lobster tails on the menu, but rather taking this good looking couple back home to get reacquainted.

"You can have whatever you like," Brock said.

They had their heads down in the menu while I eyed the both of them, my feet touching each oif them as I wasn't hungry for any special seafood or omelet.

"Honey, what he wants isn't on the menu," I heard Cindy murmur.

"Then we'll get it to go. What better way to kick off our anniversary celebration than with a little play," Brock stated.

The waitress came back around and I'd order braised calamari and breakfast rice, then would watch the two of them order their food as Brock emphasized that our orders were to go. The waitress, a young, black college student with her hair in a ponytail down to her ass, gave us raspberry filled mimosas on the house, then came back with the food as the three of us didn't say a word to each other, instead just rubbing feet. Brock paid the bill, and we walked out in single file, quietly making it to the truck as Brock opted to sit in the back with me.

"I think you know what I want you to do," he said to me, as he laid on his back, paralleled to the seat.

I pulled down his shorts as he raised his legs, then went to town on that gorgeous, bent cock of his as he rubbed my head.

"That's a good slut," he said to me, powering me up to deep throat his 10 inch prick as I went into instant tramp mode.

Cindy drove while encouraging us, telling me how it was her turn for some head once we made it back.

"I hope you keep that energy when you lick my kitty," she said.

I for sure did as I love eating pussy, and Cindy, who's donned the same perfume for over 20 years, drove me wild as I loved her scents: one of her spray, and the other from her natural slit. We were in the house minutes later with the both of them laying on their backs in bed, kissing each other while I went back and forth in providing Brian-style suction between the both of them. I absolutely loved their bedroom as it had a soft, romantic feel to it, and they kept a comfortable mattress as that California sized king they hosted on felt like cotton. Much like I did with Lance, I showed off my talents on this bisexual couple, as my tongue wormed inside of Cindy's pussy to sword fight with her clit, and I'd suck off Brock.

"You suck that thing with such effort. You make it look easy," Cindy said to me.

Surely my jaw hurt as even Lance wasn't packing like Brock (Brock was every bit of 10 or 11 inches), but I loved the taste of this ginger bear's sweet syrup that released whenever I rubbed his balls, and that cock head latched on to my lips as if his cock had an attitude.

"You gon' fuck him honey," Cindy asked Brock.

"You know I am. The same way I fuck you," he said to her.

I'd first get the chance to fuck Cindy, as I hadn't fucked a woman since her. I gave it to her missionary, with Brock skull fucking her in preparation of him entering me. She moaned as I mastered the art of eating and beating a good pussy, as whenever I had a craving for some twat, it was always someone in her late 40s to late 50s.

"Damn girl, this thing pulls good," I said to her as I held her ankles and kept digging in.

I saw how moist she became and it was as if I was turned on all over again with women, as she kept juicing. Brock grabbed his cock and climbed off the bed, then walked behind me, as I'd feel his long submarine entering my back door.

"Still as tight as I remember," he said.

I guess he didn't realize that less than 24 hours prior I had another guy tampering with my gashed hole. It didn't matter as much as he was both longer and thicker than Lance, and yet somehow I withstood his onslaught as he gave merciless pounding after pounding, digging me in so good that I gave thrusts off to Cindy.

"Damn girl, you're so fucking wet," I wailed to her as she had me slipping and sliding.

I asked for this trouble at the restaurant, as we were supposed to be celebrating another year of their union, and instead they had me sandwiched between them. Brock pulled out of me, then had me pull out of her, as he wanted to try another position.

"I want you to ride my face, and you're gonna the cock," he told us, as he was referring to Cindy to hop on top, and me to place my ass in his face.

This would seem awkward as Brock would sit at the edge of the bed, and Cindy would sit on his cock while facing him. I climbed onto the mattress and he wanted me to squat in front of his face. I was scared, thinking I'd slip off the bed and bust my skull, but the way he was positioned, we were all set up for success in the most creative way possible.

"You suck his cock, while I eat his ass," Brock told Cindy.

Cindy began bouncing on her husband while she blew me, and I'd feel Brock's tongue ravaging my hole post the beating it took, as his tongue felt like a cold pack against a wound. I put my hands on my knees and bent over as I was able to keep my balance between the two of them, for now I was sandwiched in a different way and loved it just as much.

"Feels like its my fucking birthday," I told the both of them as Brock had me feeling like I was in my 20s again with the antics he provided.

Cindy gave excellent head as she herself was moaning from being pleasured by Brock's cock, which was fresh out of my ass. She showed her versatility as she bounced up and down in riding him, while swirling her pretty mouth back and forth on my cock. I tried to withstand the train of delight for as long as I could, but then Brock growled and wiggled his head from side to side and I'd give Cindy a nice present of my man milk, breeding her tonsils as I came like a bull. When I finished, I got from between them and damn near fell off the bed, but got my composure to kiss Cindy to share the taste of my own load, while she continued to ride. I rubbed her big tits, and she cooed as she was squirting all on Brock. Brock's facial expression changed as he looked in writhing pain, but he was actually preparing to impregnate Cindy all over again as he himself bounced his hips up and down, then shook himself as he released his nut in his wife. I stepped away and let them have a tender moment as Cindy wished Brock a happy anniversary, and they kissed, with me smiling as I looked on.

"See the trouble you caused," Brock asked me.

I went over to kiss them both, then Cindy climbed off of him and the three of us would lay in bed briefly, chatting about the fun we just had, and the remainder of the day as it would be all about them. Later that night, after I blew Brock when Cindy was sleeping, I took a shower, got dressed, and made my way back up north to my normalcy.

tchina85
tchina85
120 Followers