Brian, Life as a Mormon - New Wife

Story Info
A Couple Hundred Black Men!
20.2k words
4.12
49.1k
68
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,564 Followers

Brian, Life as a Mormon - Interracial - A Couple Hundred Black Men

Note: The first few paragraphs repeat from the first story to set this one.

**************************************************

My new bride stayed in the apartment while I went through basic training and the classes that followed. My first base was Nellis so Vegas would be nearby. We got on base married housing. She brought her car.

Things were great, but women being women, Allie started wondering about her choices. I made some friends with single guys in my unit. Allie loved to cook and would like me to bring some homesick guys around or a meal. Having horny Airmen in the house led to some lively banter. She would work them up and let them down. The general air was that she would fuck them, but didn't. Everybody went home with a hardon from the mild cock teasing that went on. All wanted to come back.

"You love your new role, don't you?" I asked my wife.

"New role?"

"Yeah, cock teaser!"

"Oh now, you think your little bride is a cock teaser?"

"Well, maybe you don't mean to be, but you're awfully good at it."

"Really? Do you think they want to fuck me?"

She gave me a pouty, teasing look and rubbed her hand up her pussy and across her tits.

"Then maybe you need to fuck me in case one of them comes back."

I had been fucking her every morning, sending her off to her job with a cunt load of seed. Then usually twice at night. It wasn't like she needed fucking. Somehow with her teasing the topic of discussion I was rock hard. I know women cheat just from my own family. Hell, I fucked my Mom the weekend I married Allie.

We kind of let it simmer. The meals continued as did the teasing. Allie got to wearing looser tops and no bra. Everyone got a look at a bare tit. Then she'd fuck the hell out of me when they left.

Change always comes ...

**************************************************

I had an Airman in my group from North Carolina. His wife had decided to stay home with her work and friends while he was in Las Vegas. She said it would be too hot. I never met her, but the Airman was a nice kid. One Friday morning he asked for the day off. He had tears in his eyes. I got it out of him that he had opened a letter from his wife the night before.

"Dear Roland, Since you've been gone I've been fucking other guys. I'll keep fucking around on you. One of them has a particularly large cock. I'm filing for divorce. Please don't fight me on this."

He handed me the letter.

"Jesus, man. I'm sorry. It's a hard lesson. Women like fucking around. They love a new cock in them."

"I don't know what to do."

He started crying in my office.

"Look. Let her divorce you. You don't want her now that she is fucking other guys. Stick out the day and come over to the house tonight. My wife makes a mean meatloaf." I assured him.

Fridays and weekends were usually ours, When I called Allie she seemed open to the company. We hadn't had anyone over during the week and I think she missed the attention from her teasing.

I didn't tell her that Roland was black. I never gave it any thought. We'd had black Airmen over before. This time it kind of struck her. Maybe one of those times the heavens aligned, so to speak.

Allie seemed a little off guard. She had changed from her office work outfit just a few minutes before Roland arrived. As been her custom she was subtly dressed to flirt and tease. Her whole expression showed approval as our black guest acted like he had suddenly forgotten about his unfaithful wife back in North Carolina.

Allie is five foot one and Roland looked six three, six four. So, there was that. They froze with their eyes all over each other. I hadn't really noticed it on the job, but him standing there with my wife the difference in size and height was incredible. Allie wasn't bothered by it a bit after the initial shock with her going into instant flirt mode. She had been flirty with everyone that came to the house, even the black ones.

We went to the living room where I had just set a bottle of wine, cheap wine, and three glasses on the sofa table.

"The meatloaf just went into the oven, so it will be a little while before we can eat. We can sit and talk."

I could see a change in my wife. Flirting had gotten pretty bold in the past. This seemed a little more focused. Roland was eating it up. I could imagine a little puddle in Allie's panties. She wiggled in my recliner while Roland and I sat on the love seat. I could look over and see Roland's hardon pressing down is pant leg. Allie hadn't taken her eyes off it since we had sat down.

"My husband tells me you are having a bad week."

Shit! Why would she lead with that? I wanted a night for Roland to relax and take his mind off his wife dumping him and that was the first thing my wife brought up.

Roland didn't have much to say. He really didn't know much except his wife must be fucking a lot of guys. It was her idea not to come the Nellis. She said she got lonely and started dating. Married, but dating. What a novel idea.

"Sorry, Roland. Why don't you come check on the meatloaf with me."

I could hear them laughing in the kitchen. I leaned up to see and everything seemed alright. They just hit it off surprisingly fast. I could understand Roland dealing with his problems, but what the fuck was my wife up to?

When they came back Roland sat back down on his end of the loveseat, but what the hell? Allie sat down between us and the stood to reach for the remote. This put her ass right towards our faces and Allie seemed to angle her butt more towards our guest. And, shit! Allie's round ass showcased her chubby little camel toe cunt. Her pants were into her slit enough to outline her married pussy. It got me hard and I couldn't get a good look at Roland.

Allie flipped the channels between game shows and the news until she settled on a chick flick movie on a cable channel. As busty chick in a fancy car was kissing the man behind the wheel. Music played on the radio.

"Damn! That was me and Chekenta's favorite song. We would dance to that for hours."

"Sorry, let me change to something else."

"No, leave it. I'm not going to let her ruin it for me."

"I think we have that song on cassette. Dance to it with me? Brian. Get the cassette for us."

Shit! It was one of our favorites, too. I knew right where it was. I popped it into the player and turned it up a little. They started to dance. That went in phases. It would have been something to capture on camcorder if I knew it was headed that way.

When the song ended they kept dancing. He had his hand right above her hip and she had a braless tit nudged into his chest. It was time for me to put a stop to it, but I needed to know how far my wife would go help this young black Airman feel better.

"Play it again?" Would they hear my voice?

"Sure, Honey, turn it up a little."

They got a bit closer. She had both nipples brushing his chest. He had both hands on her waist ... faces about six inches apart. A couple of repeats later Allie had an arm around his neck with their lips almost touching. Her boobs were mashed against him and he had a hand around her waist and the other roaming around on her ass.

I watched my wife in amazement, needing to know where this little Mormon cunt would take it. Next play through he was rubbing his cock into her. Allie was arching her back to give her pussy full contact.

"Oh, my God!" I thought. "She's going to fuck him!"

This song was sure as hell going to be his favorite the rest if his life, fucking her or not. Allie had a smoldering look. Roland's cock punched out against the front of his pants. Both were at the point of having a slow dance induced orgasm. I would not have been surprised if they tossed off their clothes and seeing Roland shove his cock in her right in front of me on the floor.

For some reason I was mellow with it ... wanting to see him fuck my wife. Then the God Damned kitchen timer went off foretelling the meatloaf being done. I was frozen in my tracks, but wanted to rush to the timer and smash it to the floor. Allie on the other hand answered the woman in her and scooted over to silence the damned thing.

You could see the confusion and frustration on her face. Roland looked like he was fucking someone and she slipped off his dick and left him just as he was about to cum. Allie gave a silly grin.

"Dinner's ready!"

Well, dinner was interesting. They kept giving each other "the look". Then they would look at me with "How in the hell do we get this past him?" look.

My wife was locked in the mode. I had no idea about how to deny her, or stop her for that matter. If I wanted to stop her?

At the end of the meal and the dirty dishes before us Allie provide the answer to the question bouncing around in our heads.

"Honey, you can clear the table and wash the dishes or you can come and watch. I'm going to fuck him!"

Her look now was defiant, yet smug. Roland looked at me for a signal. I nodded my head. My wife took him by the hand and led him into our bedroom. Sure, loveseat, chair, table, even the floor. I think it was meanness that made her lead him to our bed.

Allie started to undress while Roland and I stood and watched. I knew she was braless to tease. I didn't know when or where her panties had gone, or if she had them on on the first place.

"Well, guys. Am I going to be the only one naked here?"

Her eye contact never came to me, remaining on her black soon to be lover. He never took his eyes off her beauty as his clothes came off. I should have stopped them. I gave him a lot of credit for assuming it correct to fucking a superior officer's wife in their own bed.

What should interracial foreplay be? Kissing, hugging, him eat her out, she sucking his cock, or all of those things?

None of that happened as she laid back on our bed and spread her legs for him. Her arms came out in a reaching movement to welcome him and his black cock to her loins.

I was like a lamb led to slaughter. One quick lunge and it was over. Over for me as a Lieutenant with a faithful Mormon wife. Just beginning for them as her wetness helped him slide in until only a couple of inches still remained to bury into her. He held it deep for a moment. Then they began fucking. Slowly for a few strokes before my wife turned loose on him. She had her feet planted to the bed and fucked swiftly up to his cock.

I was watching and trying to figure where all this black cock was going. Roland was was at least half again wider than me and his cock at least nine inches had me by three inches. Thinking about it, he was probably ten. Yet, as I watched Allie was with an inch of rubbing her trimmed little pussy into his kinky pubic hair.

Panic ran through me. Nine or ten inches fucking my wife, more than half again thicker than me. I thought I fit in there pretty good. She defiantly had a cunt full. As the thoughts of her having a cunt full registered I worried just how much seed his black cock was going to blast into her. Next I pictured my love, my wife suckling a black baby. The idea of her birthing a black child both scared and excited me.

But, seriously, it might have been ten minutes since his cock parted her cunt lips and started its movement inside her. Where was she putting all that cock and how did she get it in there. I was thinking she'd get him in to my depth and things would stall out. For the first time since she started fucking him she looked over at me.

"Look, Honey. I'm filled with Nigger cock! Are you mad?"

"No, I'm fine. Is it good?"

"Oh, you have no idea!"

Maybe my wife using the racial slur didn't bother him. It jolted me, put what she was doing more into perspective Something from within her Mormon upbringing must have been in control. Roland kept fucking her. For a guy that had been away from his wife several months I was surprised he kept fucking Allie into several, sometimes massive, orgasms and didn't cum himself. Had I gone that long without pussy I would have blown a load in her the first thirty seconds.

I pretty much got ignored after that. At the hour mark I had lost times how many times she had cum while Roland stroked into her. Sometimes they would barely be moving. There'd be some kissing and giggling and then his black ass would be a blur as he fucked into her. Allie would bounce him all over the bed as her ass would fly up against him to get all of his cock inside her.

It was time to break it up. Enough was enough. I didn't realize at the time that after this enough was never going enough for Allie. Then Roland's black ass started blurring again and my wife was flailing under him.

"Oh, Babe. You're making me cum!"

"Yes, fuck me. Cum in me! Fill me with nigger seed!"

There was a lot of his cocking pumping into her. Then some grunts, groans, and animal type noises. There wasn't any doubt she had let him cum in her sweet little cunt. Little cunt? One thing for sure, my wife no longer had a little cunt and now she was filled with his black seed.

No worries though. She was in a safe period and was on the pill. I not sure she was certain and probably didn't care one way or the other at the time as they lay there with his big cock firmly implanted. The Allie jerked her head towards me as if she had forgotten I was there.

"Gosh, Honey. Did you like it? Roland fucking me with his big cock?"

"Apparently not as much as you!"

Roland had gotten out of her and off her. She rolled to her side facing me. There was a different look to her. Whore? Maybe ... but more still my wife, just that she just watched a huge cock pull out of her. A bit of a glow like a woman well fucked. An hour fucking someone like Roland could change a woman that way.

She got up on her knees and knee walked to the edge of the bed towards me. She put her hand to her cunt while cradling her tits with the other one. The expression on her face told that she was straining down with her pussy muscles. Her tummy rippled. She pulled her hand away. Cum gushed to the sheets as her hand reached out to my face. The palm held a puddle of Roland's black seed in it.

"It's okay, Sweetie. You can reclaim me later. Unless you want to fuck me now. How about it Brian? Do you want to fuck your wife now?"

"I do, but I think it would better if I wait ... "

Allie laughed and looked at Roland. His face wrinkled in a smirk.

"Maybe you should fuck him again. Get him out of your system." I suggested.

"Oh, I'll fuck him again all right! Believe me. I'll fuck him again. Sweetheart, trust me he's well buried in my system!"

She went into the bathroom to clean up. Roland joined her and closed the door. I didn't know what to do next.

Fuck it! There was still meatloaf. I dragged it out of the Fridge and made myself a sandwich. Twenty minutes later Roland and my wife joined me.

"Oh, that looks good!" Allie was looking at the remains of my sandwich.

"That's not all that looks good." I nodded at her freshly fucked body.

Roland was in under shorts and t-shirt. Allie was wearing just panties and nothing else. The panties probably had the purpose of catching any of the sperm threatening to run out of her over fucked married cunt. It was a losing battle as the crotch was soaked from thigh to thigh.

Allie was acting silly with her new friend, giggling and laughing and talking about the size of his cock. With the meatloaf sandwiches finished Allie wanted to play.

"Roland, I could suck your cock and have you fuck me from behind right here on this table."

He looked at me with scornful eyes.

"Do you mind, Buddy? You wife is really after it."

"I didn't mind you fucking her, even cumming in her, but I don't want her sucking your cock."

"You don't have a lot of say in anything, Hubby. You just need to watch and enjoy!"

It was said in a sweet kind of little girl voice. Much like a teacher talking to a kindergarten kid. As long as the kid plays fair teacher will be nice.

Of course, I knew what was coming next. She got Roland to stand up. While I watched she went to her knees and pulled down his shorts. He lifted one foot at a time so she could pull them off. It's not that Allie wouldn't suck cock. She had done me quite often and was very, very good at it. She looked sideways at me then put her mouth over the head of it. Our black friend gave me a little victory smile as my wife pushed her lips further down his shaft.

Allie got maybe four inches of his cock into her mouth. With the thickness of it that was all she was getting in for depth. They were about two feet from me which can piss you off after just telling her I didn't want her sucking cock. And she was doing it. They aggravating part was that the part she couldn't get to prod the back of her throat was the length of my own. In that perspective this was a really huge cock that was delighting my wife so much.

Watching your wife suck off a black guy does have some mystery. For example, will she let him cum in her mouth or let it spray in her face or on her tits? Taking it in her mouth would be the worst, but all rules seem to be off. A good example of a good woman being overridden by the evil of taking a black cock in her cunt.

Her sucking him off became less of a turn off and more of a turn on. White wife, a black guy she just met, and her trying to get as much cock in her throat as possible. Allie would gag a little, pull away, then dive right back on it. It was giving me an uncomfortable hardon. I tried to direct it down my pant leg. It wasn't working. Figuring they weren't paying much attention to me I worked it out of my pants and let my cock out through the leg of my underwear.

My hand started up and down my dick as I watched my wife get even more animated sucking Roland's big member. Thinking I was being ignored I was startled when I saw Allie stopping sucking him and looked over at me. I kept jacking away. Allie gave me a smile of approval.

"I guess you do get off seeing you wife suck a black man."

The way she said it made me cum. Not a gusher. I managed to cum on my hand with some leaking through to my leg.

A few minutes later ... "Damn, Babe! You're gonna make me cum in your mouth!"

That kind of pissed me off. She wasn't his "Babe". She was mine! Or, was she?

"Don't keep me waiting!" She mumbled the words around his dick.

Seriously? Fucking seriously? My wife was wanting him to cum in her mouth?

"Here you go you little bitch!"

Oh, yeah! That was better. Not his babe, but his little bitch. She was a little bitch as his movements showed he was emptying his nuts into her mouth. I expected her to lean over and spit it out. Instead she stayed in place and a little ran down her chin as she laughed. Scooping it back with a finger she turned towards me trying to show me her mouth full of his cum. Again, the dribble and her finger guiding it to her lips as she slurped it back inside.

Allie titled her head back and showed Roland his load.

"Fun's over Allie. Where you going to spit it now?" I asked.

Instead she waved her hands at her face and swallowed.

"Wow! I can't believe I did that." She gasped for air.

Well! Me either. I think she maybe swallowed mine three times during our marriage and certainly never that much cum.

Rather than bolt for drink of something to clear the taste she bent over the table and shook her ass at our black friend.

"Come on Roland. Fuck me! I need you in me again."

His cock hadn't gotten all the way soft and was stiffening up again.

"Honey, you fuck me if Roland can't get it up."

Roland stepped behind her and shoved his mostly hard cock into her.

"Never mind, Sweetie. Roland's got this. Oh God, Baby! Fuck me.

Baby! No! Not fucking baby! God damn it Roland had it hard and very close to all in. I had no idea there would be room for that size cock in her cunt. What the hell was she thinking while I was fucking her? And, how about next time, if she'd let there be a next time? What have I fucking done? And, next week he'll be right there in the group with me on base. Fuck!

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,564 Followers