Brian, Life as a Mormon - New Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we both need to think about this."

"Okay, are we still on for tonight?"

Allie got her four customers at Jerry's place. She fucked him when he came off shift and again after we spent the night. Allie wasn't the fuck me, cum in me, get out type. If the time fit a guy could fuck her a second time. Counting Jerry's two she took eight loads of black men's seed in her cunt for a total of fourteen for the weekend. Two of Saturday's men tipped her fifty bucks each. The cash total was fifteen hundred for the weekend. I took her home and mowed the lawn.

We didn't talk about Jerry. Allie set the deal in stone. Either/or. My wife had the looks, the body, and the personality to be top level at fucking black guys. Things stayed quiet until Wednesday at work when Allie's busy fingers couldn't keep up with her desire to be black fucked. She called Jerry to see if they still had a deal. Otherwise, we were set to hit the city and do a little cock stalking.

"Jerry, it's Allie. Are we still in business for the weekend."

She must have awaken him before his shift as he sounded pretty groggy.

"Allie, sure! How did you get my number?"

"It's on you phone, Jerry. I can be a detective, too!"

"Yeah, okay. We'll go for you plan. I can settle for some finder's fees if you promise not to cut me off and go direct.'

"I won't cut you off, Jerry. Money or pussy. I'm so fucking hot I can't hardly wait until Friday.'

"I'll have at least three for you. One already repeat customer for you."

"Great! I could kiss you!"

"If you're all that hot how would you feel about a good hard fucking tonight?"

"Just the one?"

"Well, maybe a second. And, me if you can stay until two."

"We both have work tomorrow. What are you doing for your meal break?"

I was pretty stoked when my wife told me about the conversation. What a sigh of relief. I was thinking about buying a boat.

Allie was pretty much squirming in her seat on the trip up. She talked about hoping this was "the big one", which was fine with me. I'd enjoy seeing her meet her match.

Jerry told her to be there at nine. We were there at 8:30.

"Maybe you can fuck me first."

"This guy is important to me. I don't want to leave him a pussy full of cum, although, God, I'd like to fuck you."

"well, how about I do this then ...?"

A lot of things go through your mind when you see you wife go to her knees in front of a black man. Especially when she reaches out to undo his belt and lower his zipper. His pants dropped to the floor as she took his member into her hand. She pumped him a few times and took him into her mouth. Her head was quickly bobbing as she looked up to his eyes for approval. He put his hands on her head to follow her movement in and out of her mouth as she sucked contentedly.

There was no move for him to hold back and she did nothing to slow him down as he began to blow his load into her mouth. My wife opened to show him her sperm filled mouth, then swallowed and smiled at him.

"Ummmm! That's pretty good. I love the taste of your seed in my mouth."

Problem solved and pleasure experienced. Maybe Jerry could be mellow as he hassled hookers in his district. He stuck around to speak to the client. The man tried to hand Jerry his money.

"Thanks, pal. But, the lady handles the cash."

After three nights of letting her cunt try to return back to shape Allie was excited to have another black cock inside her. The black man appreciated her enthusiasm as his black dick went into her depths. This guy had the size she needed. It took a little adjusting to capture his length after three nights of no cock at all.

For some reason I found him fucking her extremely interesting. This was the moment I realized that this was the real her. My wife was a woman that was going to live and breathe to fuck black men. I watched his shaft invade Allie's cunt stroke after stroke, time after time for most of hour with some pauses to keep from inseminating her too early.

There wasn't a second client for the evening. Allie kept looking at the phone after the man left hoping that Jerry would call that he was sending over another one. It was not to be and Jerry didn't show for his break. At 10:30 we headed home.

"It was some blow job you gave Jerry."

"I liked it. It was fun. I just wish he could have sent over another fresh cock or two."

"You know I don't like you sucking cock, don't you?"

"Well, it was Jerry. Are you a little jealous?"

"Yes, but also very impressed"

When we got home she went to her knees and sucked my cock in the kitchen. There were a lot more blow jobs for me after that. It became a two or three night a week routine. The few times there were enough days between black lovers I'd try to fuck her. I judged the sex to be a pity fuck and it probably was considering what she was used to having fuck her.

The next morning before work we got a phone call from Jerry.

"Yes, I know. Since we have your number it seems only far so I left it for you."

I had no idea what he was saying.

"Yes, sure I'll come in tomorrow for another fuck. Make sure the guy is worth the trip.

Again, no idea ...

"Thanks. I'm sure he will be."

She looked at me and smiled. That was the day I bought a handgun. Always kept it by the bed. Always took it with us.

That was our pattern. Always on call. My wife never found a black dick she wouldn't fuck and didn't love.

Then came a milestone day. We got home on a Sunday morning and I was about to go out and mow the lawn.

"Guess what last night was ... "

"I have no idea, what?"

"Guess how many black cocks I've fucked."

"I don't know. A couple of hundred?"

"Yes! She was exuberant. "The fourth guy last night was number two hundred!"

I didn't know she kept a journal. It didn't seem like the first one was that long ago.

A few months from now I suppose it will be a couple of hundred more.