Brian, Life as a Mormon - New Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yuck, Allie hadn't made any effort to clean herself out. Maybe a casual swipe in the restroom. I would have needed her to douche and still wait a week.

"Whenever you are ready come up and fuck me. Remember, I've come all the way from Nebraska to get that fat cock of yours inside me."

Jerry was quick to come up from the best pussy he ever ate. There was some surprise for himself when balls deep wasn't a problem. He gave me an over the shoulder look as if he wondered about my own endowment if this Moron bride from Nebraska took him deep that easily.

To summarize Saturday night with Jerry. Call it a sleep over. Me on the couch and my wife fucking the black cop in his bed. The first time she fucked him there was enough ambient light for me to sit up and watch him fuck her. The second time I lay on the couch and listened to Allie enjoying his black cock. I recognized two certain times she was cumming on his cock and then all the commotion when he emptied his nuts inside her. I was trying to remember if that for fourth, or the fifth time he had cum in her when I dozed off back to sleep.

The next time I heard them it was about 8:30 A.M. It was my wife's voice gasping and go on about how good it felt. Then it was Jerry declaring he was ready to bust a nut up her cunt. Of course, it was daylight and the view was direct to his cock humped into her willing married cunt.

They showered together and we went for a Casino brunch. Jerry picked up the check for the three of us. My wife wore the halter top and short shorts from the discount clothing store and attracted a lot of attention. Anyone watching the two of them would have thought I was the tag along friend rather than her husband. Except for those that I done the black cock experience, of course. In that case the wives gave me a look of appreciation for my understanding that a little black coupling makes a happy wife.

We went back to Jerry's apartment and there was fucking. Not constantly fucking, visiting, TV, etc. Then there'd be fucking. Three more times with Allie wanting it up her cunt from behind twice in the exchanges. Jerry, the cop, had duty four to midnight. Our day needed to end anyway. I still had a lawn to mow.

Allie showered with him again before he went to work. We were about to head out the door. Then a moment of truth.

"Allie, Brian. I'd like to do this again soon. I've been a cop a long time. I don't think you two are from Nebraska. I think you live close by. Scamming me or not, Brian, I loved fucking your sexy white bride. So, no harm, no foul on that. If I'm right let me give you a key to the apartment. When you come in town I may be working, so just come on in. Use my apartment. I love surprises. I'll want to fuck you, Allie, as soon as I see you."

In a moment of that admitting the truth Allie reached out and took the key.

"Thanks, Jerry. Maybe we'll see you this next weekend."

"Okay, everything is good then?"

"Yes. Perfect." Allie smiled at him.

As we reached the door an intriguing offer:

"Something for the both of you to think about. I know several black guys that would pay the two hundred dollars I talked about in the hotel to fuck Allie. If you get in a bind for cash or just want to enjoy the experience I can hook you up. Let me know."

We left the apartment with a detective's business card and an offer that I didn't think my wife could refuse. I decided to let her play it out in her mind.

We barely had hit the sidewalk on the five block walk to the car.

"I think he thinks I'm a whore!"

"What do you think? Are you a whore?"

"I'm not sure, but I think maybe I am."

"Are you okay with that?"

"Whatever we do I'm still your wife, and you are my husband. Nothing changes about that."

"It seems that if you want to fuck black cock you might get a better quality black man if he is willing to pay such a premium price."

"God! Two Hundred Dollars is a lot of money! Isn't it?"

It was a lot of money for the nineteen eighties. Both of us were sold on the idea five minutes after the offer. Five minutes later an epiphany from my wife.

"You know, Jerry's cock wasn't the biggest, but it was pretty damned good."

We got our car and went home. I got the lawn mowed and Allie hung around in the house marveling about how much cum was still seeping out of her from the weekend. Fucking three new black guys numerous times can do that to you. I enjoyed the show while my wife took all that cock. Internet porn wasn't around, stag films were grainy, and peeping through windows was too risky. Yes, getting to watch my wife fuck was an indescribable pleasure.

There wasn't any doubt we would be using the key at Jerry's place Friday night if Jerry was at work. Long/story/short, so to speak, there wasn't anything wrong with Jerry's smaller cock. It met all the requirements. It was black, it went in and out of her cunt, and when he finished he'd shoot a load of black seed at her cervix. Meet those three requirements and I'd have one happy wife.

Monday night Allie admitted she had been abusing her clit at work. That the idea of waiting to get fucked again was getting to her. I wasn't going to offer a next day fuck from me. After watching what I had seen the last couple of weekends there was no way I was going to fuck her unless it was, maybe, a Thursday.

Early Tuesday afternoon she called in a desperate state.

"If I don't get some black cock in me I think I'm going to die!"

"Really, Sweetie? I've never heard of anyone dying from not getting enough black cock."

"I swear it's killing me. If some black guy comes into the office right now I swear I'll fuck him on the spot."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Take me to Vegas tonight and I swear I'll make it until Friday."

I was enjoying the moment. My wife had let it get to her. She was thinking too much about it and her mind had convinced her that her pussy needed to be black fucked. I wasn't in control of my wife, but neither was she. She needed a black cock parting those sweet outer cunt lips more than she could imagine when she started this shit.

"Your going to show at Jerry's two nights after leaving there?"

"No, not Jerry. I don't know. Maybe we can troll a casino or two and find someone to fuck me. Maybe some black business man or somebody there for a convention."

So, at six o'clock we were in the car and heading back into Vegas. My wife was all atwitter and looked like she wanted to find any dick and jump astraddle it. By 8:30 Allie had met her conventioneer. Black, of course, and taller than me, about my build, and he had made a couple of comments about my wife needing to try some black dick.

By 8:35 and a little more flirting she had taken him up on it. By a few minutes before 10:00 we were out of his room, Allie had taken two loads, and cum maybe a half dozen times. His cock was ample, more to Allie's liking, not a record breaker, about nine inches with a curve upwards and to the left. Allie said it hit new spots. I wasn't aware of spots in a cunt, I thought a cunt was a spot, but whatever.

I was ready to go home with us both working the next day. Allie wanted to give it one last try.

"Somebody needs to fuck me from behind."

Now I was into it. We were still near the elevators. A black man was walking almost directly towards us.

"Would you fuck that guy?"

He looked pretty decent. Carried himself well. Probably another conventioneer.

"Sure, I'd fuck that guy!"

We got on the elevator with him. He had pushed the 12th floor. The elevator door closed and the elevator started upwards. Time for the direct approach.

"Hey, there. No harm, no foul. I have a question with a yes or no answer.:

I got a suspicious look from the man.

"I've been bugging my wife to do this for two years. This vacation my wife said she would consider letting me watch her being with a black man. She's wetter than hell just thinking about it. Would you be interested in fucking her?"

"Oh, Hell yes! When I saw you were nervous I thought you were going to rob me. Damn right, I'd fuck her. I'm in 1218."

Allie went into his toilet and wiped all of the other guy's cum out of herself that she could. She came out, took off her clothes in front of our new stranger and commented about how wet she was getting thinking about having him fuck her.

The guy undressed, had a nice hardon and moved towards her. Allie got on her hands and knees and presented her cunt to him. He slid in and fucked her while making a comment about she really meant it when she said she was wet. He gave her a good fifteen minutes before giving her that load she was treasuring. We got out of his room, down the elevator, onto the street and on our way home.

Allie was absolutely pleased with herself when she got in the car and we started out of the parking area. She had gotten her black fuck from the first guy and her fuck from behind from the second guy. Then she giggled:

"Oh fuck, Honey! We didn't even exchange names."

With a lot of finger work Allie managed to make it to Friday night and the trip to Jerry's apartment in Las Vegas. No one appeared to be home. Allie used the key she had gotten from him. The place was clean and, but Jerry was absent. On the table was a note:

**********************************************************************************

Hey, Nebraska!

In case you folks show up I have to work tonight, probably until 2:00 A.M. You can hang or go out and come back later to spend the night.

There us a friend of mine that I told about you. He is very interested in a conquest of someone's white wife at the two hundred dollar figure we discussed.

If you think you have an interest you can call him. He will come over and you can decide if you are interested. You could say no if you want. He'd be happy to have Brian stay to watch. The number is over by the phone.

All the Best,

Jerry

**********************************************************************************

Allie's hand was shaking as she read the note causing the paper to make little crinkle sounds.

"What do you think I should do?" My wife asked.

"What do you want to do?"

I knew the answer to the that. Jerry's comment last weekend had Allie hot and wet all week as she thought about being an actual whore for black cock. I mean the money part. The rest had already been established.

"What if he's ugly?" I teased her.

"Well, I'd have to see his equipment before he left. Looks wouldn't be that important."

"I seriously don't think Jerry would send someone ugly and ill-equipped to start you working with him."

"That's true. What if he does this with a lot of women?"

"Would that make any difference? Allie, the man's a Vice Cop for Christ's sake!"

"You're right. It just has that 'too good to be true' feel to it. I'm calling!"

I swear that it looked like she was floating to the phone. She looked at the number on the paper and started to dial.

"Hi, I'm a friend of Jerry. He said to give you a call."

"Oh, Allie. Is that you?"

"Yes, I'm at Jerry's place."

"I'll be there in about an hour."

Ummm, that was quick. The problem for my wife was the next hour waiting for black cock. I don't think she was that nervous and excited taking her wedding vows. I was thinking nervous break down for her if this black guy did get there in the hour and slam some black cock deep up inside her cunt.

It went like she wished for. The guy arrived at 8:15, there was an exchange of pleasantries and they undressed and began to fuck. Jerry went all out. This guy was tall, dark, and handsome. Allie was extra pleased about the dark part. My wife was taking her biggest cock ever and boy did he know how to use it. This guy had to be over ten inches. I don't think Allie got every bit of it inside her before getting filled with a huge amount of black seed.

He fucked her from on top and there was some brief kissing. It seemed appropriate for the way she was going at fucking him. For round two Allie took it from behind as she was on her knees and elbows for the ride and a second load of cum. Both times she really peaked out in orgasms.

The guy pulled out. It's still amazes me to watch a black cock pull out of Allie glistening with their juices and it seems to take forever for the head to pop out. Jerry's friend cleaned up in the bathroom, handed Allie two hundred dollars, and told her he'd like to be regular.

"I'd like that. You have a nice cock and know how to use it?"

Then a wave to me.

"Hey, Brian. Nice to meet you. Thanks for letting me fuck your wife!"

"You're welcome. Hope you enjoyed it."

"Oh, man, I enjoyed the hell out if it."

At ten Jerry came by on a meal break to see how it went.

"Was it good?"

"Oh, it was extremely good. I hope they are all like that"

"All like that? I guess you want to continue taking on some black dick and making a little money."

"Yes, you can't stop me now!"

"If you are interested I can have another client over in thirty minutes. Want to do it?"

"Oh, God, yes!"

She didn't even look at me for approval. Jerry did."

"How about it, Brian. Okay with you?"

"Sure, if that's what she wants send him over."

My consent didn't mean a thing to either of them. My wife was over the moon.

"Big Cock? Another two hundred dollars? Another load of black sperm or two up my cunt? I can't hardly see anything wrong with that!"

Jerry went to his phone to make a call.

"You've got another on the way in about twenty minutes. Fuck him good, but save some for me at about two o'clock."

Annie grabbed him and kissed him full on the mouth. That one lasted while her played with her ass and she reached between the two of them to fondle his cock.

"Whoa! Maybe I should call our friend back!"

"Jerry, you can fuck me any time you like."

"I'll catch you at end of shift. If the phone rings once and then calls back it's me calling you. Answer it."

Sage advise. Now it's a matter of keeping my wife off the ceiling until the next client arrives.

There next man was extremely black. That turned Allie on and was pleasant to watch. Her tiny white body under his medium build black body was great contrast. If was about everything taboo about blacks fucking white women. The man was so taken by my wife that he stared at her for several minutes after she undressed.

She posed and wiggled on the bed, a full naked, come fuck me flirt.

"Are you going to fuck me?"

"Uh, or yes! Sorry for staring. Jerry couldn't be more right about the two hundred being worth it. My old lady is pretty chunky at about two hundred fifty pounds. You're the kind of cunt a man wants to look at and admire for a while."

My wife blushed at the compliment. A few seconds later the new guy was on her and fucking her. His cock was probably the smallest she had fucked. The blackness made up for it for Allie as she finished with a very noisy orgasm when his seed splattered towards her cervix.

Probably more in line for what should be John and Prostitute protocol he fucked her, hit the head, got dressed, handed her two hundred dollars and left.

We had two or three hours to kill waiting for Jerry to come home from work. We weighed going out on the town to spend some of Allie's windfall against staying in the apartment to get some sleep.

About an hour later the phone rang once then started ringing again. Allie just in panties went over to get the call.

"Allie! I can send another guy over if you're up to it!"

"Seriously? Yeah, sure send him over. I'll fuck him!"

"Listen, I don't really like this guy. Just take his money, fuck him, and get him out the door."

"What's wrong with him?"

That had me concerned.

"Nothing really. He's just and arrogant cocksucker that I deal with, but don't like much. If he likes you it will be good for both of us. He can bring us customers. He'll be bragging to his friends about you fucking him. Make sure Brian is in on it."

Jerry was right about the arrogance. Not too bad. I didn't find him to be too disagreeable. Allie loved him and his cock. He gave her a good fucking, put a load in her, paid up, and left.

"That was some good pussy, pretty thing. I'll be back for more."

Allie smiled at me after he left. She showed me the six hundred dollars, waved it in front of her pussy and laughed.

"Fucking three black guys sure pays better than a week at the office. Your little wife already has regulars wanting to pay to fuck her again. I like the idea of bringing them in, getting their cock in me, taking the load. Your wife's little pussy was made for black fucking!"

If it wasn't made for fucking blacks it had certainly been adapted for it. As the saying goes, she wasn't going back.

Allie showered before Jerry came home. Fucked him almost a soon as he stepped in the door. Then fucked him again before we went to bed. Then we all slept until noon. Allie woke me fucking Jerry and I thought I should be home mowing the lawn.

We hit a steakhouse for lunch. Everyone seemed to know Jerry. Everyone probably knew he was fucking my wife.

We covered a few casino's watching the action both at gambling and the women milling around begging to be fucked. There were plenty of them depending on how you set your standards. Most of were lucky to be rated $20 if looking to be paid to fuck. That's why Jerry and I both were proud of Allie and the looks she would get.

Back at Jerry's talk turned to business.

"I can send you four guys tonight if you can handle it. Tonight you can keep all the money. If we go to next week I'm going to take twenty percent off the top. Tips are all yours. You can think about it, no rush. I need to make a little something for who and what I know."

Allie would have to fuck an extra guy to make what what she did fucking three. Four guys would still bring her six hundred forty. Jerry would be tucking an extra one hundred and sixty in his sock drawer every night she worked. I don't think there was going to be any blow back from my wife.

"Okay, part two. I've set you up with some top drawer guys and they loved you. These guys are fucking rich and two hundred bucks for top quality white pussy, especially white married pussy, is chump change to these guys. A lot of rich people aren't on the up and up. We get a lot of conventioneers and they like to get rowdy. Guys like the outrageousness of the husband in the room. Brian, get yourself a fucking gun."

Allie and I were both sitting there nodding in agreement.

"Finally, As a cop I can't run prostitutes out of my apartment. You could rent a place or I know a guy that owns a mid-price hotel just off the strip. Easy walking distance for clients. This guy will front you a room because your regulars will stay there when they are in town. The guy's name is Patel. Don't make me pronounce the first names. Him and his son are going to want to fuck you from time to time to cover the room."

"Oh, I don't know ... "

Allie was starting to balk at all the changes.

"Before you protest too much let me tell you this mother fucker is rich. Deeply rich. Half the motels and hotels in this country are owned by guys named Patel. Rich! Totally filthy fucking rich."

"Let me stop you, Jerry. No! No on your Patel friends. No on paying you twenty percent. I don't need to get paid. I need to get fucked and I have no problem doing that."

I was stunned. That sound in the room was me sucking air and exhaling out. Jerry and I did it in unison. For a girl with a sweet cunt my wife had a set off balls on herself for business. I was watching thousand dollar weekends fly out the window.

"You're shitting me! For a girl selling her cunt for money it's nice to have a cop for a friend."

"We can still be friends, Jerry. You can still fuck me when you want. If you want to make money off me you can add it to the top. I'm still collecting full services. That's it. Free pussy for you and you can impress your friends by hooking them up with some high class pussy."