Brian, Life as a Mormon - New Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allie laughed.

"Hey, I've got this. I can clench and squeeze it out."

An amount equal to what was already in the cup flowed out of her and kept coming.

"Hey, man. That's what she was doing to my cock. Squeezing down on it. You've got yourself a milker."

I didn't know what a milker was and there was doubt that my wife could contract down of Fred the way he had her stretched out. Anyway, she was forcing it out to the point that Fred's load of black seed was about two thirds the amount of the first time. I moved the cup and Allie sat up on the bed. I looked at the cup and up to her.

"Are you going to drink that?"

"Why? Do you want it?" She asked.

"Oh, God. No!" I gagged a little.

"Then hand it here."

There was a gulp, another, and then another. All swallowed. There was still some at the bottom. My wife tipped up the cup to her lips and tapped the bottom of the cup to get it all to run out. Then she made sure Fred and I took a good look at the cum in her mouth and swallowed the last of it.

"I'm throwing out that fucking cup!"

I meant it. I crushed it and tossed it into the waste basket.

"Man, oh, man. You wife sure does love cum in her mouth. I wish my wife was like that. Thirty years can do a lot to a marriage."

"Have you ever met a white woman like me?" Allie teased.

"I fucked a couple of white girls in college, but nothing like this."

"Pretty good, uh?"

Allie was still teasing. Wanting the compliments.

"Girl. This just busted thirty years of marriage and me being faithful. You're my first cheat fuck since taking the vows."

"Now you are making me feel bad."

"Oh, don't do that. I can't believe my luck that I'd miss my flight home and run into some twenty year old cutie from Nebraska that wanted to see what it was little to get some black cock. Lucky ... real damn lucky."

Allie winked to me. Thirty years faithful and she picked him from a line at a buffet.

We talked for an hour or so, Fred told us her had to call his wife at nine. His mistake was calling naked and trusting Allie not to mess with him. My wife was shaking her tits at him with his wife on the line. Then bending over showing him her well fucked cunt.

Fred's cock began to stir and while her talked to his wife Allie took his cock in her mouth, gave it a few sucks. While Fred was trying to sound normal to his wife Allie climbed across his lap and settled her open cunt down over his cock and took it to its full length.

She stayed there. Quietly rocking up and down and squeezing her boobs and playing with her hard nipples. We could hear Fred's wife talking on the other end. It looked like Allie was speeding up to cum when he ended the call, telling his wife he loved her. Seconds later he unleashed a load of cum into my wife's cunt. Allie orgasmed hard with him, then leaned back and let out a burst of evil laughter.

Fred and I both winced. Then my wife asked for the cup before her dismount.

"No, you'll get a warm wash cloth. You need to dial it back a notch."

She sat astride him with his cock plugged in her until I returned from the bathroom. The way she filled the wash cloth I should have dampened a towel. When she handed it back to me I pinched a corner between my thumb and index finger and went to toss the mess into the shower. I kind of wondered if Fred was going to toss us out of his room.

There were some awkward moments until Fred spoke.

"Let's hit the town and go out to see what the evil city has to offer on a Friday night."

The crowds packed the street as everyone moved about in "What happens in Vegas" mode. How many women wanted fucked and even black fucked and how many husbands were all for it? Certainly not all of them, but most of the women had a naughty look about them,

Allie attracted little attention at night with her modest shirt and shorts. She stopped on the sidewalk as people moved by us to roll up the legs on her shorts and then unbuttoned her shirt and tied the front in a knot right below her braless boobs. She leaned into Fred. He pulled her close with his hand around her waist. She swayed her hips and jiggled her boobs. All that plus clinging to an older good looking black man got her the attention she was wanting good or bad.

I heard a few women call her a whore. Most of them doing so after their husband's took an eye popping leer at my wife and her black escort. I followed and watched her working it for everyone to see. During the next two hours I saw a thousand guys that wanted to fuck her and almost as many white women wishing they were on the arm of the black man.

Proud? Sure I was proud. Allie was basking in the attention. Both she and Fred smiled at the idea that everyone knew she was fucking him. But, eleven o'clock in Vegas and Fred wanted to go back to the hotel. He had to be up at six to catch the shuttle to the airport and the flight home.

Sure, he fucked her when we got back. Hell, I almost fucked her. Sometime in the night I heard him fucking her again. In the morning her fucked her before a shower and when leaving, kissed her, she still naked at the door.

"Hey, listen. The room is paid for until eleven. Sleep or whatever."

Allie quickly wrote something on the note paper on the desk.

"Here, if you're ever in Vegas give us a call."

Fred probably relaxed on the plane and wondered if all the cum he put in her really knocked her up. I was hoping against hope the birth control was working because Roland was close, but Fred was fucking her at the end of her fertility cycle.

I took a shower. Allie took a shower. We had to put on yesterday's clothes. We had 4 hours before check out, but Fred had turned in the room key. Once out and we'd stay out. We decided we'd nap. We laid on the bed I'd slept on. The other bed had too much of Fred and my wife on the sheets. Allie was on her back.

"So, do you want to fuck me?"

"Not after watching what Fred did to you."

"Blow job?"

"No thanks! Listen, I'm okay with you fucking these guys. I don't want to mix me and you in with you and them. I heard you two fucking during the night. Take a nap."

"You're not mad a me, are you?"

"No, Allie. You could bring anther black guy in her right now and fuck him. I'm fine with it."

Oh Sweetie! I like that idea!"

"Shut up! Take a nap."

One final thought...

"You know even after the shower I've probably got a billion of Fred's sperm in my cunt. Probably most of them swimming in my womb by now."

Allie was having dreams of fucking again. The little noise and little movements told that she was dreaming she was full of cock again. Even little orgasms with some groans and hip movements. I laid there to listen and rewind the last twelve hours. Twelve pretty good hours in Vegas that stays in Vegas.

At eleven we were up and gone. The streets were busy, but seemed deserted compared to the night before. We watched people and got lunch on some side street. Allie saw a clothing store across the way with a "Discount" sign in the window.

"Let's look. Maybe we can get swim suits and spend the afternoon around a pool like Roland showed us. You know hang out and see what happens."

I was ready to go home, mow the grass, watch a game. So, we went to the store. Allie picked out a tiny bikini swimsuit. She modeled it for me. The black clerk at the counter watched her closely. She picked out short shorts and a tiny top to wear. She flung shorts and a t-shirt over my shoulder and handed me the rest.

Still in the little bikini she marched to the counter. Does this come in a smaller size. Any smaller size her boobs would bulge out and the bottom would wrap around her outer lips and make a camel toe. Oh, took a second to realize what she wanted to do.

The clerk came out around the corner to look at the tag. Allie was flirting with body movement and facial expressions.

"There should be something on the rack."

He walked back and handed her a smaller one. She had his motor running. She was loving getting the older gentlemen worked up. The guy was pleasant enough, a little younger than Fred. I'd put him in his mid-forties. I found it strange, her attraction to men old enough to be her dad.

Back at the counter my wife told him to add it up first before ringing into the register. I remember it being a couple of bucks above sixty dollars. Remember. this was the nineteen eighties. Sixty Dollars was a lot of money to us. Allie kept looking around the little store. No one else was in there with us. I guess my wife was looking for a next level experience.

"How about we get a better deal?"

Allie was in super flirt mode and still wearing the little bikini.

"How about Fifty for the pile and what you are wearing?"

"How about I take the pile and what I am wearing and instead of the Fifty you cum blow your load in my pussy?"

The black man twitched a little and stared at her. The sign said discount and I think everything was seconds. He probably had twenty bucks in the whole shebang.

"He smiled. Deal!"

Then he looked at me and pointed to the door.

"Take that "gone to lunch" sign and stick it on the door. Turn the twist knob to the right. Make sure it's locked."

He led us to the back to a small office.

"Sit back on the desk and spread that white pussy. I've got that load for you!"

It was a typical Allie black fuck with her getting more out of it than he did. It was the surroundings and the fact that the man had a little less than the other two I had watched her fuck. The saving grace was his cock had a head on it like a tennis ball. Not green or fuzzy, but with considerable size. My wife looked down to watch him slide the outsized head up and down her slit and push it in.

Maybe it did go the depth. However, the width was giving Allie a workout. It was the third time he made her orgasm that the thought struck me that she was fucking him for the equivocal amount to fifty dollars. Pretty much the going rate for a hooker in those days. My wife was fucking this black guy for money. Not only had she starting being a whore for black cock this officially made her a black cock whore.

Well ... we just won't tell her parents. Mormons are funny about things like that!

The black store owner had played with her tits a little. Other than that is was just plainly a black man fucking a white woman.

"Turn around and bend over the desk if you want fucked from behind. I think you'll appreciate this load in as deep as we can get it."

Watching a black cock go in is pretty damned sexy. Watching the length pull out of my wife with the cum slick black skin on it compared to Allie's white wife cunt is almost unbelievable to watch. There it was bouncing in the air dripping her juices while Allie repositioned face forward on the cluttered desk. The shop keeper roared as he shove his cock up her cunt. Allie just groaned and fucked back at him, taking him to his full length. I was wondering how that tennis ball cock head felt as it remodeled her width wise.

It must have felt pretty good as I counted Allie ripping off two intense orgasms as he plunged in and out of her from behind. Then she was orgasming again as he boiled his load into her ravaged cunt.

Allie had a bit of a stumble to her walk as I unlocked the door and took down the "gone to lunch" sign on the way put. Any passerby would think she was seriously drunk or seriously fucked. I had to ask ...

"How did that huge cock head feel in your pussy?"

"Oh, shit! It felt good. Really fucking good. Now if I can find a black guy as long as Fred and a guy with a tennis ball for a cock head like this guy."

"Oh, that's funny that you said tennis ball. That was exactly what I was thinking."

"Jesus, when that thing pushed up into my outer lips I was afraid I couldn't handle it. Then I was afraid I couldn't get enough of it."

"You just traded for pussy for a bag of clothes. Did it make you feel like a whore?"

"Not in the slightest. I would have taken him back and fucked him for nothing. We happen to be a bag of clothes ahead right now."

My wife was wearing the clothes after putting the swim suit in the bag. I was wearing the t-shirt, but still wearing my bottoms we came to Vegas in. I can't remember what the shirt said. I do remember the logo was off to one side on the front and slightly tilted. Allie's halter top stitches didn't match from cup to cup. With her tits packed in clothes too small all any one was going to notice was tits. I didn't tell her that she swapped her cunt for a bag of reject clothes.

We went back to the same hotel, went upstairs like we belonged there. Allie changed to her bikini in the stairwell. I guess there wasn't a camera for that. Didn't see any. I put on the swim trunks Allie bargained for with the store keeper. We went back to the elevator and hit the lobby like we belonged there.

Allie lowered into the hot tub and I joined her. A honeymoon couple joined us. They were a little touchy feely. I think my wife got off on seeing them make out in front of us. Rather than making a move on me my wife was off to the pool for her to find some cock there.

I watched Allie in the water with a couple of white college age boys. Boys in age. Probably men in their swim trucks. I drifted into thinking about her fucking the two of them in their room. Someone her own age maybe. That didn't last long although they splashed around in the water for a few minutes. Allie came out of the water and plunked down in a lounger next to me.

"Those guys seemed interesting."

"Not interesting. First of all they were white and second, their cocks weren't any bigger than yours."

"How do you know that?

"Didn't you know they were playing with my boobs? I reached down for their cocks and they weren't very impressive."

"Don't worry. Someone will show up." I mused.

I was making some observations. This was our second Vegas weekend with my wife on this black bred spree. There were a lot of black single guys around. Maybe they left a wife at home, but there were a lot of unattached black men around. There were black men with white women openly flirting. There was no doubt getting black fucked was on their minds. And, there were groups of white women checking out black men, ready to pounce at the first opportunity to get black cock in their white pussies.

Allie had the advantage. The most of the women were ugly or real heifers. They say white women with low self esteem fuck black men. Then there's my wife with a smoking advantage. Pretty and perfect. I think most black guys thought of her as premium stuff and went for the easy prey.

I spotted a black man watching her before she did.

"Hey, look over to that table. I think you are being stalked. My wife did a slow scan.

"The guy with the black shirt coming this way? I'd fuck him!"

"It looks like you'll get your chance."

Based on his approach the black wasn't new at chatting up white women. I could hear the conversation from my table.

"Hello. Doing a little vacationing or working."

Ha! I was thinking. Fuck a store owner for cheap clothes and you start looking like a whore.

"Working? Oh, my God, no! We're from Sidney, Nebraska. We're Mormons, for golly sakes. I guess it's the skimpy bikini. It was my husband's idea. He likes to show me off and watch guys hit on me."

"If you were working what would be the price?"

My wife squirmed. I wanted to burst out laughing. Allie giggle before replying.

"I wouldn't think a nice looking man like you would be asking about a price. Look at all the white women looking for some black dick to fuck. I wouldn't think you'd have to pay. There's a lot of free white pussy here for you if you would look around."

"Pretty salty language for a Mormon lady."

"Well, remember I'm from Nebraska. This is Las Vegas! Things here that happen here stay here."

"Okay then. What about the price? If you were going to have sex with a black guy what would it cost?"

"That's a silly question. I am not having sex with you for the money."

"Really? What if I offered you $50?"

A blank stare. I'm praying she doesn't fall into a trap.

"One Hundred Dollars?"

"No!"

"Two Hundred?"

I thought he had her there. I was calculating the fine and how much jail time she was going to get and if I could afford bail.

"You know, there is so much free pussy here talking about money makes me think either you a pervert or a cop. I don't fuck for money. Period! That's final! However, back home my husband, I assume you knew that was him there at that table, is always talking wanting me fucked by a black cock. No way! Not in Nebraska. That's all I've heard on a rather long drive from Nebraska to Vegas. Fuck a black guy! Fuck a black guy! Fuck a black guy!"

The guy looked over to me and nodded to my existence.

"What did happen when I saw you walking over from across the room I said to him, 'I'd fuck that guy!' in the black shirt. So, here we are. Are you a fucking cop and do you want to fuck me?"

"Holy Shit! Yes and yes. I'm a cop. Vice actually, but I'm off duty. Nobody with a set of headphones listening to our conversation And, yes, I do want to fuck you. And, by the way, black guys do pay a couple of hundred to fuck the right white cunt, and you'd get every dime of it."

"That's settled and thanks, I guess for the compliment. Do you have a room here, because we haven't checked in yet?"

"No room. I'm divorced. I have a one bedroom apartment about five blocks from here."

I was thinking this was a fucked up experience. We walked the five blocks, Allie still wearing the bikini bottoms with the recently traded halter top over her boobs. The cop walked proud. Allie was putting on "a black guy is going to fuck me" show with the rolling ass and the fuck me walk. It didn't stop traffic, but did get some wolf whistles and horn toots.

I watched my wife's ass all the way to the guy's apartment, a third floor walk up with a view of Las Vegas downtown. It was a different vibe. No hotel. This was the man's home. Pretty neat, too. No dishes in the sink. No clothes tossed around. Not a woman's touch to be seen, but nice.

"I can't offer you anything to drink. I can't afford the temptation. Soda?"

"That's okay, uh ...?

"Oh, It's Gerald, but call me Jerry."

"Nice to meet you, Jerry. I'm Allie. This is my husband, Brian."

"Do you remember what I told you we drove all the way from Nebraska for?"

"Something, something, and something about Brian here wanting to see you fuck a black guy."

The Nebraska part of the story cracked me up when she used our real first names.

Jerry dropped his pants. My wife and I both looked at his cock. She wasn't getting the longest, tennis ball cock head that night. Nice package though, Jerry! I think he could get it to nine inches and decent width. Just not quite up to her recent conquests. Allie shot me a perplexed look and a shrug of the shoulders. Oh, and an eye roll. Usually the eye rolls came when a load of cum hit the back of her cunt.

Jerry didn't seem to notice. He did notice Allie take of the halter top and lose the bikini. I suppose out of politeness we should have alerted Jerry when he started down on her, kissing her stomach and working down across her pubic hair and tongue in her cunt.

I didn't know how to describe my wife right then. Sure, the black fucking, lots of cum, even some blowjobs, but this was just nasty letting him go down her a couple of hours after she fucked the store keeper. She looked at me and grinned. Pure fucking evil with no boundaries. The only thing I had decided to stop was her getting fucked in the ass. I don't think she had given any thought to that.

Meanwhile, our off duty, divorced cop was chowing down on Allie's just fucked cunt sending her into a quick orgasm. You've got to think that was tied to the orneriness of it.

"You seem really wet and eager. You taste good, too."