All Comments on 'Brian, My First Gay Experience Ch. 04'

by dodgeboy2

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
burnie4434burnie4434over 10 years ago

This was a good story. I enjoyed how Bob took to ducking cock right away. It was the same with me. When I sucked my first cock I knew right away that I had become a cock sucker. I love being a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So Steve is a total asshole and terrible friend. He steals Manny’s boyfriend, but rather than be honest and tell him about it, he lies about classes being rough. Then when he actually sees that Bob has visited, he is still too spineless to tell him and decides to just kiss and rub crotches with Mike on the dance floor as a way to humiliate Bob. What a total selfish, heartless douchebag. Good riddance to that POS.

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

Personally one of the things I like about Sex with Men is it is uncomplicated, it is just Sex, none of the emotional head fucking that goes with a woman, still I guess that is mainly because I am a Straight Cock Sucker, I am not in any way attracted to Men only their Cocks, I know there are those who may think I am in denial but I am not I have over 50 years experience and I think I know myself now.

I enjoyed this series of stories I like the short stories, a wee bit more detail about the Cock Sucking would be good, because that is what I enjoy reading about.

I look forward to reading more of your work, thanks for posting.

Xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdodgeboy2@dodgeboy2
60's male 5'8" overweight at around 280 lbs., married, had bi/gay experiences in my younger years but has remained loyal to his wife since marriage. Still dream of those younger years and love to act them out on-line.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES