Brianna Clarke, Private Detective

Story Info
She’s bound and chased. Will she be captured?
2.9k words
4.33
2.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a private detective Brianna Clarke occasionally bent the rules to get the job done.

Her current client, the Alliance Bank, was worried that Mason Laroche might be money laundering through his import-export business. She'd done her homework on Mason and his business. Now she was ready for a meeting.

"I'm Mr. Laroche's 11:30 appointment," she said to the thirty-something receptionist, who called him on the intercom and then said, "He'll see you."

A buzzer sounded and the door into his office sprang ajar. With her shoulder Brianna opened it the rest of the way.

Laroche, sitting in his executive chair behind his mahogany desk, looked up from his computer. He was 48, balding, and ten kilos overweight.

"I'm your birthday present," Brianna said. "From your friends at the Hellfire Club."

He smiled broadly assessing her.

The stunningly beautiful twenty-nine-year-old brunette wore a tight black leather miniskirt matched with a sheer pale blue blouse. A heart-shaped pendant on a silver chain hung in her braless cleavage. Her undone beige trench coat rested on her shoulders. Her arms were not in the sleeves.

"They tell me you're into bondage," she said shaking her shoulders. The trench coat fell to the floor. She pirouetted on her stilettos. Her wrists were handcuffed behind her back.

"Where's the key," he asked.

"In my coat pocket."

He rose from his chair, strolled over, picked up her coat, and tossed it into the guest chair by the desk.

"Shall we play chase?" she said. "Catch me, you can have me."

"No time. I have a meeting in fifteen minutes."

"If that's the case then what can we do?"

"Those pouty lips of yours are meant to suck cock," he said lowering his pants and underwear.

Long ago she'd learnt never to break character when roleplaying. Currently she was his sexual present, so he'd have to give him a blowjob.

She got onto her knees facing his flaccid dick. She licked his balls. His tiny shaft became more erect with each lick. She sucked one ball and then the other. His cock was now firm and erect, albeit quite short.

She licked the underside of his dick as though it was a miniature ice cream cone. Up and then down. Taking her time. She was in no rush.

He moaned in satisfaction.

She kissed the top of his dick and then took it in her mouth tounging the bottom of his cock as it slid along. Even fully erect it wasn't long enough to enter her throat.

She removed her mouth from his penis and before she could lick his balls again, he said, "Let's pay rough."

With both hands, he quickly yanked her head into his groin pushing his cock into her. She gasped as his entire shaft invaded her mouth.

"Look at me," he demanded as he pumped with his hips.

What had been a tender blowjob by her morphed into a vicious face fuck by him.

She needed to breathe but he held her head tight against his body. Tears formed in her eyes. He smiled at her.

He was unrelenting. Thrusting. Pounding. Shoving. Ramming.

Finally, he came.

"Swallow it all," he said. "I don't want any stains on the carpet."

It was a pitifully tiny load that went down in one gulp.

He removed his dick from her mouth and then slapped her face.

"You're a good cocksucker."

Was there a complement hidden in the assault?

After he pulled up his underwear and trousers, he retrieved the key from her trench coat pocket.

"Sit on the sofa," he said.

It was a modern luxurious three-seater couch.

He undid the handcuff on her left wrist and then secured it to the sofa's metal armrest.

"I'm off to my meeting," he said. "When I come back, we'll continue the fun."

He tossed the key onto the desk and left the office.

Slowly, she counted to one hundred.

She knew about his 11:45 meeting, his membership in the Hellfire Club, that he liked to be rough with women, that today was his birthday, and that the financial information the bank wanted was in the computer on his desk. She expected that if she arrived in handcuffs, he'd restrain her in his office so that he could ravage her after his meeting.

Fat chance.

She turned the lever. The magician's handcuff on her wrist sprang open.

Silently, she moved to the desk.

Just as she anticipated, he hadn't logged out.

She pulled apart the heart-shaped pendant that hung from the chain around her neck. One half of the pendant was a USB key that she inserted into the computer. She went to the main menu, scrolled to the appropriate site, and hit the enter key. His financial files began to be copied onto the jump drive.

The monitor said it would take four minutes.

After that she'd be out the door before he returned.

She had no qualms about conning Mason, pretending to be his birthday sex toy when all she wanted was to download his computer files. She acknowledged that she was an unscrupulous carnal manipulator who used sex to get what she wanted. So far this year, she'd fucked twins to acquire the access code to a website. Screwed a judge for a favourable court ruling for a client. Became a sex slave to gather DNA for a paternity suit.

Fornication was simply a means of achieving her objective. Rough sex was an occupational hazard.

Suddenly, there was a sound outside the office door.

She raced back to the sofa, sat down, and reattached the handcuff to her wrist.

The door opened. A good-looking well-built man in his early thirties entered the office and then looked her way.

"Oh. Hi. I'm Samuel."

OMG. I can't let him see that I'm downloading Mason's financial information. How can I keep his back to the computer screen and the USB key?

She knew what to do.

"Come over her big boy." She lifted her handcuffed left wrist. "I can't come to you."

He stood in front of her, reached down and fondled her firm breasts.

"Nice tits."

"Thanks."

With her free right hand, she lowered his pants and underwear. His dick was enormous.

"Wow."

"Thanks."

She gently massaged his balls with her fingertips while he pinched her nipples. She loved the little jolts of pain.

Putting her hand around his throbbing cock she began to stoke it up and down. Her handjob made it grow thicker and longer.

"Oh, fuck you're good," he said.

The screen said the download was 83% completed.

Precum seeped out of his uncircumcised cock. She licked it away, and then eased his shaft into her mouth. She'd never had anything this large in her before.

She momentarily wondered what it would be like to have something this massive in her pussy.

Focus on the task at hand, she thought. A blowjob.

She caressed his tightened balls while licking and sucking his cock. He eased his member further into her mouth. She loved the feel of his pulsating dick. The tickling sensation as it sunk deeper into her. After the gaging reflex abated, she kept the tip of him in her throat for as long as she could. Then she jerked her head back releasing him as she gasped for air.

"You're great," he said.

They got into a pleasurable routine. He eased in and out of her in a steady rhythm. She pumped his shaft with her right hand while sucking with her mouth.

"Oh yah."

She agreed. This was much more fun than slurping on Mason's scrawny thing.

She was become wet and aroused. Could she have an orgasm while blowing some stranger?

She wanted to rip off her clothes and have this stallion enter every one of her orifices. She envisioned nonstop sex until they both collapsed sweaty from exhaustion. On the other hand, as a private detective she had a job to do and that involved industrial espionage. Her horny body said stay and fuck his brains out. Her rational mind said blowjob and then exit.

"Oh baby," he moaned.

His legs began to tremble. She knew what to expect. He shot load after load down her throat.

She loved the salty taste of his sperm and enjoyed swallowing his jism over and over again. He seemed to have a never-ending supply.

They both purred in contentment until he had no more sperm for her to consume.

"Wow. You're great," he said.

"Thanks."

He pulled up his underwear and pants and then lifted her to her feet. His left hand fondled her breast. His right held the back of her neck as he kissed her deeply. It seemed to last forever.

Eventually they parted lips. She was panting as though she'd been holding her breath underwater. She wondered whether he could be her birthday present two months from now.

"I hope to see you again," he said.

So do I, she thought admiring his butt as he exited the room.

The computer screen announced that the download was 100% successful.

She had to get out of the office before Mason returned or somebody else wanted a BJ.

Instead of counting to one hundred she released the handcuff and scurried over to the desk. She removed the thumb drive and reinserted it into the pendant that hung it from her neck.

Before she could pick up the handcuff key and her trench coat, she heard a noise.

She shot to the sofa and re-cuffed her wrist.

The thirty-something receptionist entered the office.

"I overheard you on the intercom," she said. "Do you do women?"

OMG. Had the receptionist heard her at the computer?

Brianna's second thought: will I have to service everyone in this office?

"Why don't you lie back and get comfy?" the receptionist said.

She'd have to continue to act the part of a wonton sexual play toy if she wanted to get out of the office without anyone suspecting that she'd stolen sensitive financial information, so she slipped out of her heels. Stretching out on the sofa was awkward with her left wrist cuffed to the armrest. As she repositioned herself, her black leather miniskirt rode up her thighs revealing her pink thong underwear.

"You look good enough to eat," the receptionist said.

She bent at the waist and gave Brianna a passionate kiss. Their tongues explored one another's mouths. Without breaking the kiss, the receptionist undid the buttons on Brianna's blouse. Moving from Brianna's lips to her breasts, she licked, sucked, and gently bit Brianna's nipples. First one. Then the other.

She was good. Very good. Brianna became wet. She closed her eyes and moaned in pleasure.

The reception's fingertips tickled their way down Brianna's flat stomach to the hem of her miniskirt. Brianna was totally relaxed. She longed to fell the receptionist's tender touch on her pussy.

Before anything could happen, Mason entered his office.

"Lizbeth, you are such a bulldog," he said.

She stood up straight and looked at her boss.

"No. I'm a bull-dyke."

"You can have her after we're through with her."

"I'll be at my desk," she said in a huff exiting the office.

Brianna felt a pang of fear in the pit of her stomach. Was Mason's 'we' a slip of the tongue or were multiple people going to do her?

He retrieved the key from his desk.

"Stand up."

He undid the cuff from the sofa's armrest and reattached it to Brianna's wrist securing her hands behind her back.

"I liked your idea of chase," he said. "We're going to play it in the warehouse."

He grabbed her arm and escorted her barefoot out of the office and down the short empty corridor. In her tight miniskirt, she struggled to match his fast pace and long stride. He punched in a code, opened the door, and they entered the warehouse. She noticed several men in the rafters and sitting on the taller piles of containers.

"The warehouse is a maze of about an acre of boxes, cartons, and crates," he said. "If you can make it to the unlocked fire door, you're free to go. If I catch you, I'll have you and so will anyone else who wants you."

There was applause and cheers from above.

"You'll run faster without the skirt."

He unzipped and then yanked it off her. She was in her pink thong underwear with her blouse unbuttoned and her breasts exposed.

Lots of shouting and clapping from the employees.

"I'll give you a two-minute head start. Go."

She fled like a rabbit and made a right at the first corridor of boxes. After two meters it turned right. Another three meters and a fork. She went right. Then left, right again. A dead end.

Laughter and cheering greeted her. The warehouse personnel had a bird's eye view of her acting like a rat in a maze looking for that elusive chunk of cheese.

She retraced her steps.

Mason stood at the fork. "This is too easy." He slapped her face.

She ran, turned left, then right, and another dead end. More laughter from above.

She turned around. He was standing there.

"I thought of blindfolding you. Maybe I should be blindfolded." He smacked her again.

She took off. Four more unsuccessful efforts to find the door. Four more face slaps from Mason to the merriment of the peanut gallery.

She was sweating. Her left cheek was sore from the whacking. She could remove the magician's handcuffs, but that wouldn't help her find the exit. Where the fuck was it?

Another turn. Another fork. To the right a dead end. She went left. Four meters away was a metal fire door with a push lever handle. She picked up her pace. A full out sprint.

She didn't see the tripwire.

With her hands behind her back, she had no way of using her arms to break her fall. At the speed she was travelling she would shatter ever bone in her face when she hit the concrete warehouse floor.

She was doomed.

Samuel stepped out from behind a pile of boxes and caught her. Her forward momentum almost forced him off his feet.

"Thanks," she said.

Mason approached them. He smiled at the tripwires he'd set up around the fire door.

"You didn't think I'd let you leave, did you?" he said to Brianna.

"You're a bastard," Samuel said. "She could have smashed her face on the floor."

"Careful. I'm you're boss." Turning to Brianna he said, "Now that I've caught you, you're mine."

She didn't want to remind him that Samuel had caught her.

"Want to watch?" he said to Samuel.

"No thanks."

Samuel kicked over the tripwires as he exited the warehouse through the fire door.

"What about the rest of you?" Mason said to the warehouse personnel.

They yelled encouragement. They wanted a show.

Mason pulled out a pocketknife and cut the straps on either side of her thong. Her ruined underwear fell to the floor.

A narrow runway of light brown pubic hair graced her groin area.

The employees screamed their approval.

He spun her around and forced her over. She was a ninety-degree L with her forehead resting on a corrugated container. Her blouse was open. The pendant with the USB key that contained the financial information hung from her neck.

Without hesitation, he pushed her feet apart and rammed his cock into her cunt. He grunted. The audience cheered.

She needed to continue her roleplaying.

"Aah. You're so good," she lied. His small dick barely penetrated her.

He reached over and squeezed her breasts.

"I love it. More. More." Additional lies. This was doing nothing for her.

He pounded away to the praise and screams of enjoyment from his employees.

He came. She didn't.

He pulled out.

Hopefully a bondage fuck would satisfy him. What else might he want after screwing a woman with her hands cuffed behind her back?

She stood up surreptitiously looking at the exit door, mentally measuring the distance. Could she make it? Should she take the chance?

She had no desire to find out what else he had in store for her.

"What a great birthday present," Mason said and slapped her one more time.

As he walked back to his office, he shouted, "She's all yours, boys."

The employees yelled their approval as they scrambled down from their perches.

OMG. That's what Mason had in mind. Gangbang.

Time to leave.

She turned the levers on her cufflinks. They sprang open.

She flew to the door, pushed the metal handle, and bolted out the exit. She was standing in the parking lot naked except for her undone blouse and the pendant around her neck.

Samuel stood in the shade by the door.

"There's a mob chasing me," she said.

"Go. I'll make sure no one catches you."

She thanked him with a kiss, sprinted to her Toyota, retrieved the key from the magnet case under the trunk, and raced away in her Lexus.

Two months later she sat in her Lexus in that same parking lot watching the police perp-walk the handcuffed Mason to their squad car. He was inconsolable, sobbing and weeping.

Without revealing their source, the Alliance Bank provided the government with the financial information Brianna had obtained. This morning the bank cut-off Mason's credit and the government arrested him on fraud, conspiracy, and money laundering charges.

Two government officials escorted Samuel out of the building. They said something to him and then pointed to Brianna's car.

"Hi," she said as he approached.

"They told me that you were instrumental in bring down Mason," he said nodding with his head towards the government officials.

She smiled.

"I knew what he was doing. Why wasn't I arrested?"

"I put in a good word for you."

"Thanks. What can I do in return?"

"Today's my birthday." She dangled a pair of handcuffs before him. "Want to be my present?"