All Comments on 'Brianna Plays with Fire'

by ElAbogado

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
blackhawk_53blackhawk_53about 1 month ago

Welcome back ElAbogado.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Welcome back!

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Mark didn't care what his whore of an ex-girlfriend wanted, he hit upload on the site and sent the 3 hour video to the paysite. He proceeded to pack his things, Brianna constantly hounding him with questions, he just casually continued to pack. Then for a moment he pulled up video of the previous 3 weekend poker matches where you could clearly see Pree and Anton cheating passing cards under the table. Loading it to a new Facebook group page labeled "CHEATERS" reveiwing the footage from the spy cameras he'd installed, that's when he noticed it was Bri who ratted him out to Pree, doesn't that just make it that much more of a betrayal, the bitch knew he was setting up Pree and Anton to get back at them for cheating his friends from 3 different fraternities. Reaching up into the attic hatch in their walk in closet, he pulled down a five caret canary diamond engagement ring, Brianna's eyes nearly popping out of her head as she watched Mark tearing up two tickets to Maui, about that time her phone started pinging from Facebook notifications, struggling to take her eyes of the ring that represented the posh lifestyle and future she no longer qualified for. Months later one of his frat came up to him, we found them yeah! As it turned out both Brianna and Mari both got pregnant from one of the bastereds of course the two of them fled town, abandoning Bri&Mari - "who could have saw that coming" Mark who had already asked Bri's father for permission to marry her simply sent a link to the video posted on the cheaters page. So Mark's frat brothers had tracked the poker hustlers down 3 states over where 12 of them extracted vengeance for 30 more, with repeated kicks to their groin each one shouting "FOR MARK", the girls well after outing them for being traitorous whores, and Brianna's involvement in ruining the revenge of 40 plus pissed off fraternity members, the girls were ostracized for being now loose street 304's each with a little interracial baby growing in their bellies, their future once bright, now not so much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous