Brian's Choice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're worried about your mother. I am too."

"I think I'm never going to see her alive again. I think I'll be staying with you for the rest of my life. I'm scared, Brian. My brain is trying to tell me that it'll all be okay, but in my heart, I'm scared. Make love to me. Make me yours. I need..." Susan trailed off, not knowing what to say anymore.

But Brian didn't need to wait for any more explanation; he simply drew her into his arms and kissed her, slowly, drawing out the pleasure of it. He began undressing her, again slowly, taking his time with each step, caressing kissing and almost worshiping each square inch of revealed skin. He already knew about some of her erogenous zones: her breasts and especially her nipples, her rather pouty lips both above and below, her clit and g-spot of course, but he discovered more -- they discovered more, for she didn't realize she had more -- as he proceeded. The crook of her neck. The back of her ears. The arches of her feet. The back of her knees. The insides of her thighs; that one was particularly intense. Surprisingly, though, she got off on him kissing her freckles; it wasn't oh-my-god-im-cumming pleasurable, but it really got her juices flowing. They'd have to change the sheets before they went to sleep.

And then Brian mounted her, entered her, and filled her. He was her future. Her babies were his. She actually wished she could get pregnant again, right there, so she could deliver quadruplets or something for him. As it was, she let him give her pleasure and take his in turn, in a cycle that felt not like tidal waves but rather rising and lowering tides. Eventually his cock grew in size and he lost himself in his pleasure before his cock clenched and shot his man juice onto her cervix, over and over, and through her witchcraft she could feel it all, orgasmed from it all, accepted it all as his seed spread into and about her just like last time. She wasn't a girl anymore, but rather a woman. This was her life now, and it wasn't to be pitied but to be embraced and even fought for.

She still cried after, while he held her in his arms, but it was a soft cry. Losing her mother was the worst of it, even if she had gained Brian's family in the process. There was the insecurities that she mentally chalked up to being a first-time mother, and the fear of the torture she'd have to endure for being a pregnant high school teenager, despite again having the support structure of Brian's family. Things could have been better.

But they could have been so much worse.

12