All Comments on 'Brian's Loss Pt. 03'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
JonnyRegJonnyRegalmost 3 years ago

So the mother and sisters' plan was to do nothing? Also, everything past the wedding was just awful.

buzman0112buzman0112almost 3 years ago

One of the best stories I have ever read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Could not finish. A big drop in quality from the first two. I agree with Jonny that everything after the wedding (at least until the point I gave up) was absolutely terrible.

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 3 years ago

I loved your story, it even made my eyes leak at some of the emotions. You write a wonderful tale of love BigmadStork. I wonder if Janet is going to make a baby or even some of his sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story.

dwoelfledwoelflealmost 3 years ago

Your crazy wonderful imagination continues. Loved it.

devildog0302devildog0302almost 3 years ago
Well Done

One of your best...

Wash2015Wash2015almost 3 years ago

I loved the story in general, what it was about etc, gave it 4 stars. I do agree that it was odd that chapter 2 had the mom and sisters working on a plan about Maryann and chapter 3 nothing had happened until the neighbor stepped in although I did enjoy the payback wedding part. The mom had upgraded the security to try and catch Maryann after the backyard phone conversion the neighbor heard but mom never reviewed any recordings?

The whole Toby thing seemed unnecessary although I guess it did allow the introduction of Janet. Just think there could have been a different way to introduce Janet and that story line felt somewhat forced especially with the revenge gang rape of Toby.

Those are minor complaints overall. I think what was most distracting to me was the writing style. It felt somewhat choppy, and then, and then, and then. More reporting on the story rather than the story flowing.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

You have me in fucking tears the end! Loved the story but the diversion to pay back Toby was just that, a literary diversion. Really good read although I would have liked one more page to have the "ever after" ending that had Janet giving birth to their new family's child/children. Always great work - thanks for the entertainment! 5*

RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

Excellent! Hows 25 stars? lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Chapters one and two felt a little divorced from reality, this took that feeling and ran with it. Sorry, but not your best in afraid.

Ukorca101Ukorca101almost 3 years ago

Brilliant story, loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It started off great but in the third part you seem to rush it. You should have broken it down into two more parts. It was to long to read at one sitting. I gave it 4 Star cause I did like but if you do a follow up to this story please take your time and and keep each pat to 2 or 4 pages.

Timbo19Timbo19almost 3 years ago

This is one of the greatest stories I have read on here. Keep up the good work.

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

Wonderful story! Took a long time to read (constant family interruptions) Ha!

crunch69crunch69almost 3 years ago

this is the best kinda story good job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was a fantastic story, I loved the detail in all the characters with backgrounds and emotions. Very well written.

linnearlinnearalmost 3 years ago
Bravo

As always a brilliant piece of writing. I like the fact that he was a normal size and everyday Joe so to speak. I thought it was going to be tough keeping track of everyone but with all the details you supplied it was a very nice read. Thanks again for always providing a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done pretending, good grammar, fine editing. What else have you got. You have our attention.

XYZ

crunch69crunch69over 2 years ago

thats a great story

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

I have read many of the author's series.

I will not judge the grammar. I don't know English well myself and I read the stories with the help of an online translator. ;)

The author has his own style and thoughtful plot of stories. But at the stage of implementation you get mistakes. The story is not written gradually developing. It's like a Lego constructor. You write individual scenes, episodes, dialogues. Then they are combined more or less in the order of the development of the plot. And then there is the finished story. But it's like a child putting together a Lego set. Everything looks right, like the picture on the box. But here the car has no wheel, the house has an extra window, the oak tree has a pine branch.

It's annoying. I want to erase and rewrite everything.

The big plus ( or minus ) is that all the stories are over and have an epilogue.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

I just recently started reading your works and found them well written and immensely entertaining. This story was no exception and was a joy to read even though it started out in a dark and sad place you by involving his mother, his sisters and his mother-in-law made the story come to life. I loved how you had the sisters love and protect him from Mayr Ann until the end when he married Janet with Hollies ring (Nice Touch) and they lived happily ever after. Well done. 5/5

sirgrunt99sirgrunt99over 2 years ago

that is a lovely story you had here

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

What a beautiful story. Love it. Also the very last sentence, brilliant. AAAAAA++++++

Blackout6661Blackout6661about 2 years ago

Loved the story only two things I now want to hear is maybe a paragraph of him meeting here mom and the actual embarrassment of what happened and maybe a like couple years later when they have there own kids also maybe triplet boys 😁

obscure72obscure72about 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Good job!

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICalmost 2 years ago

This was my second read. This is a beautiful love story that I really enjoy reading. Very well written, with great characters, witty dialogue and very erotic! ;-p

goofypgoofypover 1 year ago

Great story! Thanks for sharing.

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBiteover 1 year ago

One of the best long-form stories I've read on here. Well done!

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

This is an amazing and awesome story,,, 5⭐️ story,, I loved the very last part ,, with,, mom I have to pee ,,, 😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I couldn’t put this one down! Wonderful piece of work.

KahunabobKahunabobabout 1 year ago

Bigmadstork, buddy, you're a fraud. Bigfluffyteddybear sounds more like it. Good story. XXX Hallmark. Brian will probably still be as clueless as ever, but happy as a clam. 5/5 stars for this chapter :-)

SmellerSmellerabout 1 year ago

What a clusterfuck. This was such a convoluted mess and horrible to read. Your writing deteriorated the longer the story went on and at times if felt like the ramblings of a mad man. You drifted away so much from the main story you suddenly worked a prior never heard before trauma in and it get's resolved in mere minutes.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Beautiful, touching story, and perfect...Yea a few mix-ups of editing where a name was confusing, but didn't stop the story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved it. That is all that I need to say.

daves_not_heredaves_not_here9 months ago

Wow! Great, intense story!

5 stars

KerrionKerrion9 months ago

While I loved the overall story, it was a hard to read. It was choppy, and a bit flighty and inconsistent in the telling. It was also difficult to tell just who was speaking all throughout the tale. 5 for the overall story, 2 for the way in which it was written... 3.5 overall from me.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved this series the sadness and all the love sharing was awesome one more page with them having more children would have been nice and did he continue to have sex with his sisters?? 5 stars

GrandEagle53GrandEagle535 months ago

Quite the tale. Absolutely LOVED it. 5 BIGGGGG stars.

AlwaysAndForever82AlwaysAndForever824 months ago

loved it. by the end, i was crying just as much as they were.

nyteramblernyterambler4 months ago

Dam test jerker and dam good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Brian's Loss Series Info