Brian's Loss Pt. 03

Story Info
Injury, a wedding, revenge, new women, payback, revelations.
30.9k words
4.81
32k
91

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,961 Followers

Everyone having sex is at least 18. This story is a work of fiction. I made it all up. Check reality at the door and enjoy it for what it is. Special thanks to kenjisato for editing this story and making it better.

*****

Chapter 13 -- Yes!

Point of view: Brian

This weekend, my angels hit one year old. They are crawling and making lots of noise. Life is comfortable. MaryAnn is like a wife, and my sisters are a bit of spice in my life. I am in bed, reflecting on the last year of my life.

MaryAnn is wrapped up in my arms.

I give her a quick peck on the cheek, and she smiles at me, eyes still closed.

Lately, I have been feeling guilty. I am stringing along all these fine women. I have made no commitment to anyone. Have my sisters been hoping for a shot at me? Could I lose MaryAnn to a better paying job, or a better man? Where would I be without her? Each of my sisters would probably be happy with one day in the week, but that isn't fair to them.

MaryAnn rolls over in my arms. She takes a good hard look at me.

MaryAnn looks worried, "You have a most distinctive look on your face. It's like your deep in thought."

I smile, "Probably because I was in deep thought. I was thinking about the birthday party we're having in a few days for some special little girls. I was thinking of my wife and how I still miss her. I was thinking of the effort my sisters have put into my daughters and me. ... I was thinking about you."

MaryAnn's smile breaks out into a wide grin.

"I thought that you could make better money, could find a better man. There is nothing that binds you to us. You can take off at any time," rolls off my tongue with ease.

MaryAnn is quick to respond, "Do you really think I could just walk away from, as you call them, your angels, now? I have been here so much; I think of them as OUR angels."

I am a bit nervous now; my confidence is wavering as I say, "You're right; you have been here a lot for my daughters and me. We have shared a lot as well. We share my house, my food, my babies, and my bed. You mean a lot to my angels and me. Without you, I would have a stranger watching the most precious people to me in the world.

"I have put no prior thought to this. I am laying here, next to your sweet naked body, reflecting on all you have done for me."

MaryAnn smiles big. She is expecting more. "I have no ring." She is going to explode soon. "This wasn't a spur-of-the-moment decision; it's been a long time coming. It's only just now that I had the clarity to see what's been here for so long. MaryAnn, will you marry me?"

MaryAnn explodes off the bed and lands on me. Her arms wrap around my body.

She is crying as she says, "Yes! Yes! Yes! A thousand times, YES!"

I have tears of happiness in my eyes. I roll MaryAnn over onto her back. I take my cock, and slowly plunge into my fiancé.

She screams out, "YES!"

I am bristling with energy.

I can easily start with a much faster than regular fucking. I hate guys online with eight-inch and bigger cocks that plow women, but they only use an inch. Any guy can do that. I am giving her every bit that I can. Why have a tiny fraction moving inside of her when the whole thing can go in and out?

Tears are flowing like a river from MaryAnn's eyes.

She takes two quick short breaths before saying, "You have made me the happiest person in the world right now. I love you, Brian."

Enough talking, I speed up significantly. Oh my, MaryAnn has the largest smile I have ever seen on a woman. I guess it's not surprising, she just got engaged, and I am fucking the hell out of her. She desperately wants to talk, yet she can't. She is fighting for breath, holding back her orgasm, so it gets bigger and hits harder. I feel fantastic, as well. I have help raising my daughters, and a woman I love enough to spend my life with. My sisters are going to be so happy for me.

+++++

It's Friday night. The girls left with Holly's parents for the weekend; my sisters and mom are all walking in the door. They are all surprised to see MaryAnn still here. My sisters' sense something is about to happen; they sit. Mom stays standing.

I stand behind MaryAnn, my hands upon her shoulders, rubbing them to help calm her down. She is convinced my family hates her. She seems relaxed.

I use a clear, loud voice, making sure everyone knows this is from me, "Last night I made a decision. I asked MaryAnn to marry me, and she said yes!"

The immediate reaction is silence. Oh, shit, MaryAnn is right; they do hate her. Mom swiftly walks to MaryAnn with what I thought was hate in her eyes.

She wraps her arms around MaryAnn and says, "Congratulations and welcome to the family."

One by one, my sisters pop up and walk over with a mixed, at best, look on their face. They each warmly embrace MaryAnn and congratulate her. Their next task is to hug me, congratulate me, and hug me again. In a few minutes, the beer and pizza I ordered show up.

Dinner and conversation after that are engaging. My family smiled a lot and made it seem like they were happy for me. Yet, I knew full well they are furious with me. If MaryAnn or I look their way, they smile. Otherwise, out of the corner of my eye, I can see their fuming mad. This confuses me; I thought they liked MaryAnn. I thought they would be happy for me. Instead, I am crushed, yet again.

Mom can see the effect this is having on me. First, she walks over and wraps her arms around me. Then, for fun, she presses her body, and yes, that includes her breasts into me.

She knows I love that. It fixes everything. She then repeats the process for MaryAnn. I doubt she enjoyed it as much as I did.

Soon, all my sisters follow suit, and we have a ton of warm hugs going on.

Addison is first to ask, "Have you picked out a date yet? Have you made out wills? Have you made your prenups?"

I slow her down, "Woah there, Addison, we just made the decision last night. None of that has been discussed, but I know that I need to think about those things. Right now, I am high as a kite. And no, Natalie, we have not discussed dresses either."

Natalie announces, "I am doing MaryAnn's dress. She has no choice. You will get a better and nicer dress than you ever thought possible. We will need to start assembling ideas of the types and features that you want. It will be a one of a kind."

MaryAnn is speechless, tears are gushing out of her eyes, "I didn't want to assume you would make one for me. I had wished that you would; you're so awesome." Then she cries for a while.

With everyone here, they pull out their organizers, and we all decide on June 14th. Natalie knows the venues and several spectacular photographers.

Our first choice for a location is an Italian banquet hall. Our second choice is a wedding-specific facility. This week I need to buy a ring. Next weekend, I am solo because MaryAnn is going out of town. Starting tomorrow, she leaves for a week-long family retreat. I will meet her family the following weekend.

The rest of the evening is odd, not as much banter and giggling as usual. Since MaryAnn is staying over, my family leaves early. I sit next to MaryAnn and hold her tight in my arms. She seems down.

MaryAnn says in a gloomy voice, "They hate me. They acted nice, but the hate radiated from them."

I agree 100%, but I say, "What did you expect? They are very protective of me. No woman has ever been good enough for me in their eyes. You aren't changing that. They made it clear to every woman that dated me that their life would be a living hell if they hurt me. It's why I am so shy; every woman has been super nice to me. Most earned warnings, and several felt the wrath of my family.

"You are lucky. I picked you. I think they're more confused than mad at you. Holly went through the same thing. With time, they came around. Besides, the only opinion that matters is mine, enough of this negative talk. Let's go get you some sleep. 4:00 AM comes along quickly. I won't have your parents waiting on us. I want to make a first good impression, or they will hate me."

Chapter 14 -- Faith

Point of view: Brian

I am watching some playoff NFL football on TV. MaryAnn left at 5:00 AM this morning; no family stayed the night. My angels are with the grandparents. This is rare for me; I am all by myself.

Ding dong!

Fuck! I had to think that. Serves me right.

Ding dong!

I holler, "Okay! I'm on my way."

Someone has a burr up their ass; that's one pushy salesman. I open the door and am surprised. No Girl Scout, no bible thumper, no roofing expert, nope ... just a well-dressed man in a chauffer's uniform.

There is a stretch limo, perfectly polished, in the driveway. The guy's name tag says, "Bill."

Bill is formal and cordial, saying, "Mister Brian. Your sister Carrie wrote a prescription for you to come with me for the evening. My instructions say you can come as is, if you aren't naked. Your current attire will do fine. Grab your keys, phone, and wallet. Then please lock up your house and grab a coat. I will drive you to your destination."

This isn't Carrie.

No, this is Faith. She is the romantic in the family. She is trying to distract me, which is precisely what she likes to do. I grab my keys, wallet, phone, and jacket. I lock the back door and then the front door as I am walking out.

Inside the car is a glass of Champagne and a few hors d'oeuvres. Finally, I am dropped off at the front door of a colossal tower downtown. Bill assists me in getting out, and in doing so, slips me a key card.

Bill instructs me, "Top floor. No knock needed; just walk in. You are expected, sir."

I walk into the lobby through an auto-sliding door, walk across the lobby, and into a waiting elevator.

I press 40, and the car zooms to the fortieth floor. I use my card and walk in. Sitting on a couch, watching TV, is my sister Faith, just as I expected. She has on a tube top with pure white short shorts.

Her long honey blond hair curls on the ends as if they're trying to hide the family's largest chest.

Faith married a nice man right out of high school. She stayed home and went to college. A few days after her graduation, we got word that Frank was killed in action. Within weeks, his parents take their own lives, citing the pain was too much. They left their manufacturing business to Faith, as they loved her very much.

Faith was not prepared to own a manufacturing company. Many former employees took advantage of her lack of experience. She learned and terminated several high-level employees that were paid big money. The new managers have been far more loyal. Together, the company is doing far better than it ever has. The downside is it takes much of her time. She doesn't do much with the family and is away on business trips often. It's no wonder we are in a hotel; this is like home to her.

Faith is pointing for me to walk over to her and sit down for a chat. I hang up my coat and plop down on the couch next to her. She lovingly wraps her arms around me and draws my body into her chest. Oh yes, that feels awesome.

While still hugging me, "I see my deception failed. You were expecting me."

I chuckle, "I know Carrie was working today, and you are the romantic in the family. Others would do the room, while none would do this nice of a room, or the limo. So, no; I did not fall for your deceptive tricks."

Faith pulls away from me and smiles, "Great." Huh? "That means that you know why you're here and came willingly."

This is why I suck at chess; I can't see the future. Faith is five moves ahead of me.

I try to look beaten and sad, "Just tell me what to do and when; I can't outdo the master. I would like to know why you all hate her. You can lie all you want, not one of you was pleased with my decision. Out with it, or I walk out the door."

Faith has a look of pain on her face. She is thinking and calculating the consequences of each possibility.

Finally, I will get some answers.

This has been a long time coming.

Faith is soft when she finally does speak, "We were passed some second-hand knowledge by a potentially non-partial person. I know this is legalese, but I need you to understand that the decisions we made, we struggled with. If I tell you, it's so damning, it becomes fact. Unfortunately, we can't confirm the comments. Therefore, we choose to not say anything. Without more evidence, it's not fair to say anything, regardless of how we feel.

"Come on, Brian, you know us. If we really felt strongly about something, we're telling you. I can tell you in person, through a Tweet, on Facebook, email, text message, or even a phone call. Nobody can stop me but me. We all made this choice based on the facts as we know them."

I am confused, "So, why AM I here?"

Faith laughs out loud, and it's annoying. How am I supposed to know?

Faith hugs me hard, then releases me, as she says, "You haven't figured it out yet, have you?" I sit with an open mouth. "I want to get fucked. This is a high-end booty call, dear brother. I don't have much free time, and I have heard so much about you."

I laugh, "You probably shouldn't believe everything you have heard about me."

Faith is steadfast, saying, "Average size, possibly a tad bit thicker. Knows how to use every inch, which makes it satisfying. Eats pussy with meaning and cares about his partner.

"Did you notice that any guy could complete that list? Yet many don't for one reason or another. I get plenty of men that know things better than me. They know more about steel, welding, manufacturing, scheduling, a whole list of items. Yet, none of them care about my needs and making sure I orgasm. It's been since my husband went into combat the first time, since I have orgasmed.

"On the other hand. I now firmly control a manufacturing company and employ 18,000 people. I make the decisions that affect every employee. My contract negotiation, pricing, R&D, scheduling, and manufacturing resourcefulness have saved us many times. I make a difference. However, it's a hollow life. I want more.

"Tonight, I will let go of the reins and let you decide how far we go and what we do. Whatever we do, I will be fine, and I will get off. I want to see what's in the mind of an average young man when given a clean slate."

Faith reaches over into a box and retrieves some rope, leather wrist and ankle restraints, and a blindfold.

She drops them on the coffee table in front of the couch. I am unable to speak. Faith slowly strips naked as I watch and admire the sexy show. Faith puts on the ankle and wrist restraints. They use Velcro; they're easy to fasten with one hand.

I didn't see it before, but she has a ball gag as well.

I grab the gag, "You won't need that. I want to hear the screams ... of pain." Faith smiles.

"I plan to make you work hard ... with this ..." I show the gag. "... you won't get enough air. But, again, this is a safety thing. You aren't the only woman in the world that's a sexual freak. I know this."

I don't know shit. I am 100% clueless and am making this all up.

I have seen the movies, but I want to be different, unique. I want my own style. I want something safe. I never thought about tying a person to a bed. The hand restraints are like gloves with a ring on the backside that a rope easily goes through. The leather goes around the ankle for the feet, and again, it has a metal ring that holds a rope.

The rope was easy; the bed had four stubby legs that were easy to wrap rope around. This isn't the nasty natural brown rope. This is shiny black nylon that has some flexibility, and Faith said it cleans easily. I am willing to believe her. It took me thirty minutes to get her in bed and tied up reasonably stiff. I didn't want her to have too much free rein; she needs to know I am her master. In the end, I am happy with my work.

I order room service, a plate of tiny desserts, and a few beers. Yes, I am a romantic. We won't drink for a while, so I want to put the beer in the fridge. I can smell my sister already; she is looking forward to this a lot. There won't be any pain tonight. I will have fun with her here, but this isn't BDSM or anything cruel. I love my sister. I understand the wanting to let loose. I think I can help with that without pain and being demeaning, just like Faith deserves.

The doorbell rings, I answer the door. Oh crap, it's a college-age girl. Cute, but not memorable. Okay, let's see what we can do.

I ask Libby, she has a name tag on, "Can you set this up in the bedroom?"

Faith screams, "No! Not in here!"

I snicker, "Well, come out here and stop us."

Libby looks at me with a confused look as I push her and the cart into the bedroom.

As soon as she sees Faith, she screams out, "Oh fuck. Now I understand. You know I can see her, right?"

I ask her, "Are you sure she's there? I think you better touch her and verify she's real. I mean, people don't tie up their spouses in real life. So no, that would be silly."

Libby is tentative in touching Faith. She is soft and gentle. Faith can't do much, other than talk. Right now, she stares at Libby, fascinated at what she might do.

Libby looks at me, "I always wondered what it would be like. May I?"

This is too good.

I am almost giggling as I say in a low deep, aroused tone, "By all means. Help yourself."

Libby grabs the underside of Faith's breasts. She checks out their weight and softness. All the while, she keeps looking at me to verify she is okay. She is slowly moving her body, so she can eat out Faith. She speeds up as she gets closer. Then, without looking, she buries her face in Faith's pussy.

I hear slurping, and Faith's eyes slowly pop out of her head. She loves this.

Libby draws back with a tremendous smile on her face and liquid dripping down her shirt. Reaching over to the dessert tray, she grabs some small square chocolates, placing them in Faith's pussy, and then goes back to dig them out. She comes back giggling, as she holds another chocolate square, and puts it in my sister's pussy. She then grabs the spray can of whipped cream.

Oh yes, I love where this is going. She fills in around the chocolate with whipped cream.

Then Libby points at me, and then to the dessert. I rush to get into position. I stick my tongue in and then slide it around like I am digging out a tree. You know, there is an inverted conical pyramid holding the roots and dirt. In my case, it's whipped cream and chocolate. Damn, that is awesome. As I finish, I hear another shot of whip cream and then see Libby reach down and slurp the whipped cream out of my sister. I could do this all day.

Libby takes two chocolate cake squares and pokes her pinky finger in the bottom a little. They now fit perfectly over her nipples and areolas, the nipples holding the cake on her breasts, so they don't fall off. Two more squirts of whipped cream, and then she gives me instructions.

Libby smiles as she explains, "I want you to start from her toes, looking up into those gorgeous eyes, never leaving her eyes, as you hunt for and eat the chocolate and all the whipped cream. NEVER leave her eyes to look. Start now."

Libby is right next to me, doing exactly the same thing on the other side of my sister. As soon as I start slurping, Libby pushes me off Faith.

Now she is slurping. As I get back in position, I am feeling for Libby.

She twisted away from me. I know where the breast is. I find Libby's head and push away her body, knocking her off the bed. I hear a thud and then a silly giggle.

She comes back up and is now imitating a vacuum cleaner and sucking hard on Faith's nipple.

Faith is screaming and laughing at the same time. When we finish, Faith is sweating but has a massive smile on her face.

Libby says, "I need to run before they fire me. If anyone asks, I showed you how to eat dessert. Thank you for the fun."

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,961 Followers
123456...9