Brian's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at that, Robert. Your wife just had an orgasm on my husband's magnificent cock. Wasn't that amazing?"

Robert had stopped sucking Martha's breast when she arched her back and he was kneeling there, his eyes glued to her face. He nodded at Debbie's words, his mouth slack.

"Oh, fuck! Here it comes, Martha. I'm gonna fill your pussy!" Brian arched his back and drove forward.

Martha's eyes went wide. Debbie knew what she was feeling. It always felt so good when Brian came in her pussy. The sensation of his cock swelling even larger and then the flood of heat deep inside as his cum exploded into her was amazing. Martha, just finished with her orgasm, arched her back again and a shudder shook her from her toes to her head.

"Oh, oh, oh, yes!" Martha's voice trailed into a hiss as a second climax rocked her body.

The two lovers remained like that for a couple of minutes and then Brian backed off, his semi-flaccid cock slipping from the mature woman's pussy and bringing a stream of thick white cum with it. Martha looked over at Robert. A look of concern crossed her face but vanished as she saw her husband staring, enraptured, at her messy pussy.

"Oh goodness, that was amazing. I've never felt like that before. It was so good, Robert."

Robert shifted his gaze up to his wife's face, his brows furrowed. "Are you in your fertile period, Martha?"

She paused to think for a moment and then smiled. "I don't know. I'd have to figure it up. But don't worry, Robert, if I'm not tonight, then I for sure will be soon and I'm going to doing this a lot from now on. I'd love to have another baby, wouldn't you?"

Robert stared at his wife and gulped. Martha laughed and then looked over at Debbie.

"Brian tells me that you love to eat his cum from his lovers. He says that I just need to be firm with you."

"Yes, Martha, but Robert get's your first cream pie. He lost a bet."

A brief look of confusion streaked across Martha's face but then she smiled at her husband.

"You're going to eat my pussy? Right now?"

Robert hesitated, but Debbie grabbed his cock and squeezed it hard.

"You made a bet, Robert. I expect you to pay up." Debbie lifted him up by the cock eliciting a groan.

Brian smirked at the older man. "Dude, you don't know what a treat, my little cum slut is giving you. I'm surprised she's willing to give it up. But if you lost a bet, you better pay up."

Martha got into it as well. "That's right, Robert. If you lost a bet, you have to make good. We don't want our neighbors to think we aren't reliable." She looked over at Debbie. "What was the bet?"

"I bet him that Brian would be fucking you when we got to the bedroom. If I won, he had to eat Brian's cum from your pussy. If he won, he'd get a whole day to do anything to me he wanted."

Brian laughed. "So you won either way, you nasty little cum slut."

"What do you mean?" Martha asked.

"She loves being used. If Robert had won, she would have had a blast paying up."

"I can't help it if I'm a nasty cum slut." Debbie grinned at her husband then turned to Robert. "Now get up there and eat that pussy. We all want to see you suck my husband's cum out of your wife."

Martha leaned up and gave him a stern look. "And don't you dare miss a drop." Then she giggled and looked at Brian. "I can't believe it, you were right."

Debbie roughly grabbed Robert and positioned him with his face between Martha's legs. She pushed the back of his head forward and rubbed his face into his wife's messy pussy.

"You liked sucking Brian's cum from my ass, Robert. Now do it for your wife."

"Oh!" Martha's eyes went wide. "He's doing it. Oh, he's really doing it."

Debbie watched intently as Robert carefully licked his wife's pussy, forcing his tongue deep into her folds to get Brian's seed. His swirled his tongue around her labia, straining to get every drop of sperm. Brian, Debbie and Martha all watched him as he desperately sought to suck up Brian's seed. Finally Debbie pulled him back.

"I think you got it all. Good job." Debbie leaned forward and kissed him, tasting the combined flavor of Martha's pussy and Brian's cum on his mouth.

"Damn, that was hot," Brian said with a grin. "Now, my little slut, come over here and get me ready to fuck her again."

Debbie scrambled over to her husband and dropped her mouth down to his hardening cock. She took it into her mouth and used her tongue to bath the bottom. She could taste Martha's pussy on him even stronger than on Robert's face and she loved it. She loved knowing that her husband had just fucked another woman and that she was sucking his cock to get him ready to fuck her again. Taking his cock deep into her mouth, she felt the knob press against the back of her throat and then slide in deeper. It had taken her a long time to master her gag reflex, but now she barely felt the impulse and easily suppressed it. Swallowing, she took his cock into her throat, feeling it fill her. With it this deep she couldn't breathe, but she didn't need to yet. She slipped her hand down to his balls and began to massage them as her throat worked his cock. When her need for air grew urgent she pulled back off him and gasped.

"Wow!" Martha exclaimed. "I've heard of deep throat before, but I've never seen it. That was amazing."

With the tip of her husband's cock still in her mouth, Debbie turned and smiled at Martha.

"My little cum slut can do a lot of amazing things." Brian grinned down at her, his hand petting her hair lovingly.

"Why do you call her that?" Robert, who had been staring in awe, finally found his voice.

"Because that is what she is. Aren't you, my little cum slut?" Brian looked at Debbie as he finished the sentence.

Pulling off his cock for a moment, Debbie looked up at him, feeling love swell in her heart. "Yes, my husband, I'm your little cum slut and I will do anything you want me to do."

"Will you fuck Robert here?"

"If that is what you want, my husband."

"Robert, get your tubby ass over here and shove that tiny little cock of yours in her cunt. I want to see you fucking my cum slut. But don't cum in her pussy. I know my slut. She wants it in her mouth."

Robert didn't hesitate. He launched himself forward and scrambled into position, kneeling behind her. She felt his diminutive dick press against her wet pussy and then slide in. He drove his hips forward until his loose balls bounced up to lightly tap her clit. She could feel him inside her but his small girth left her wanting more. Behind her Robert was gyrating wildly. Turning her attention back to Brian, Debbie took his cock into her mouth, eliciting a low moan.

"Robert! Slow down. You're fucking like an over-excited jack rabbit." Martha's voice held a note of derision.

"So good! Your pussy feels so good," Robert moaned. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum."

"Go get it, slut," Brian said, pushing Debbie off his cock.

She pulled off of Robert's thin shaft and spun around. Quickly taking the older man's penis in her mouth, she sucked and was immediately rewarded with a spray of cum. Swallowing rapidly, she waited for the second spurt but only received a dribble. Obviously he was still drained from earlier. With only a little cum still in her mouth, Debbie pulled back and swallowed before licking her lips.

"You really do like cum, don't you slut?" Brian asked her with a grin.

"You know I do, my husband, but I love yours more than anyone else's."

"Martha, are you ready for me?" Brian moved back to the bed.

Martha crawled up onto her knees, swinging her butt toward Brian. "Come get it, lover. I'll always be ready for that magnificent cock of yours. Anytime, day or night."

Debbie glanced up at her husband and then down at Robert. The older man's eyes were wide and his mouth hung open.

"I've got an idea. Robert, get up on the bed and let Martha kneel over you so you can really watch my man fuck your wife."

Martha giggled at Debbie's suggestion and then her face went hard as she looked at her husband still kneeling on the floor with his limp dick hanging down. "You heard her, get over here, Robert. And you better lick me while my new lover fucks me silly."

Robert pushed himself up sluggishly, plodding to the side of the bed.

"Hurry up Robert." Brian grinned at the older man. "I'm ready to put my meat in your wife."

Debbie grinned as Robert rolled onto the bed with his head at the edge toward Brian. Martha climbed on top of him, placing her pussy directly above his eyes.

"Can he see?" Martha asked looking over at Debbie.

Nodding, Debbie grinned. "Yeah, he's got a front row seat for a spectacular show."

"Don't worry, Robert, I'll make sure Martha takes good care of you. I make all my bitches take care of their men," Brian said as he stepped up and aimed his cock at the older woman's gaping snatch.

"Am I your bitch, Brian?" Martha asked over her shoulder as she arched her back, presenting her wide ass to Debbie's husband.

"Yeah, you're my bitch now, and I'm gonna fuck you whenever I want and however I want." Brian pressed the tip of his cock against Martha's wet sex, only letting an inch or so enter her.

Debbie moved so that she had a better view, standing right beside her husband and leaning forward to look down his torso. From that position she could see Brian's thick cock stretching Martha's pink lips. She could also see her husband's heavy scrotum hanging inches away from Robert's face. Robert's eyes were wide and glued to the point where Brian's cockhead sank into his wife's vagina.

"Do it, my husband. Fuck your bitch and put your baby inside her." Debbie hissed in anticipation.

Brian thrust forward, burying his cock hilt deep in Martha's wet and willing pussy. She grunted in response and her breasts flopped forward. Debbie reached between her own legs and rubbed her pussy as Brian pulled back and then thrust forward again.

"Oh!" Martha cried out. "Wow, that's good. So good."

Debbie watched her husband fuck their neighbor for a few minutes and then climbed on the bed. Taking Martha's head in her hands she kissed the older woman.

"Talk to him, Martha. My husband likes his women to talk dirty to him while he fucks them."

"I, I don't ... know ... how" Martha grunted, barely able to speak as Brian fucked her.

"Say, 'fuck me, baby'," Debbie instructed.

"Oh my! ... Um," Martha hesitated.

Debbie pursed her lips. The woman was fucking another man on top of her husband but she couldn't say the word, 'Fuck'? She reached out and grabbed the back of Martha's neck, twisting the older woman's head around so that she could look in her eyes.

"Don't displease my man or he may never fuck you again. Now say it." She gave Martha as stern a look as she could muster.

"Please ..." Martha sagged but then she looked Debbie right in the eye. "Fuck me, Brian. Fuck me so good."

Brian had both hands on Martha's wide hips and when she spoke he drove his cock balls deep into her pussy making her eyes bulge.

"Good girl," Debbie cooed, "Now tell him to pound your slut pussy."

With her eyes still locked on Debbie's and her tits bouncing and swaying from Brian's thrusting, Martha grinned. "Pound my pussy, Brian. Pound my slutty pussy hard."

"Tell him you love his cock and will do anything he wants."

"Fuck! I do, I love your cock, Brian. You can fuck me anytime you want. I'll do anything you say, just please keep fucking me."

"Tell him you want to have his baby."

"Please, Brian, put your baby in me. I want to have your baby. I want your seed growing inside me. Oh! Oh! Oh!" Martha's voice rose to nearly a howl. Her body was shaking uncontrollably. She dropped her head down to the mattress, forcing her hips higher, and moaned into the covers.

"Your wife is cumming on my husband's cock, Robert. When was the last time you made her cum this hard?" Debbie leaned back and looked at Robert, laying wide eyed between his wife's quivering legs.

The smell of Martha's arousal, mixed with the masculine scent of Brian's sweat filled the air. Debbie inhaled the strong odors, relishing them. She loved watching Brian in action. She loved being in the room as he fucked another woman, watching how every one of them succumbed to his cock. Brian wasn't the biggest, cock wise, but he wasn't small by any means and he knew how to use it. He never just straight pounded a woman. He rotated his hips, changed up his pace at the right time, and knew just how to position his cock to find the woman's g-spot. He was, in short, a masterful lover, and Debbie loved watching him fuck almost as much as she loved being fucked by him.

Since Robert didn't answer, Debbie turned her attention back to Martha. Taking the older woman's head into her hands she held her tenderly and then leaned way down to kiss her on the lips. Martha responded tentatively at first but then with more passion.

Pulling away, Debbie smiled at the woman. "Tell him how good this is. Use dirty words. They excite him. You want him to cum inside you, don't you? Tell him that. Say it loud enough for your husband to hear."

Martha grinned at her. "Oh, Brian, your cock is so good. It feels so good in my pussy. Fuck me, Brian. Fuck me and cum in my pussy. Give me your cum, lover."

Brian picked up his pace at Martha's encouragement, drawing more grunts from her.

"Move in front of her, slut, and spread your legs. I want to see sweet Martha here suck your pussy while I fill her cunt up with my cum." Brian's voice betrayed that he was getting close.

Scrambling into position in front of Martha, Debbie spread her legs and guided the sweating woman's mouth down to her wet pussy. Martha's eyes were wide as she stared at Debbie's gaping sex.

"Do it! Suck my pussy," Debbie growled as she forced Martha's mouth down to her smooth crotch.

Martha gave a quick lick and then a longer one. She looked up at Debbie's face and then licked her from the bottom of her slit all the way up to her throbbing clit. Getting more into it, Martha began to lap and suck on Debbie's pussy.

"She's doing it, my husband. She's sucking my pussy."

"How's she doing, slut?" Brian asked.

"Okay. I'll have to train her how to eat pussy later. By the next time you fuck her, I'll have her eating pussy like a pro."

"Did you hear that, Robert. My slut is going to train your wife to suck pussy." Brian laughed. "

Debbie leaned over; peering around Martha at Robert's face. His eyes were wide, focused intently on Brian's magnificent cock penetrating his wife's dripping hole. She watched him for a moment and then closed her eyes, concentrating on the pleasure Martha's tongue was giving her.

Brian picked up the pace, his thrusts coming harder and faster. The energy of his strokes drove Martha's mouth onto Debbie's pussy and the older woman's nose was bumping into Debbie's engorged clit as her tongue speared deep into her slippery pussy. Debbie reached down and took Martha's head in her hands, guiding the woman as Martha frantically licked and sucked on her.

"Lick your wife's pussy, Robert," Brian grunted out. "Suck her clit while I fuck her. I'm about to fill her up."

Debbie leaned over again and watched as Robert lifted his head and tentatively poked his wife's stretched sex with his tongue. He flicked his tongue over her labia. Finally he licked all around her stretched hole. Suddenly he pressed his mouth up and began to lick and suck feverishly on Martha's pussy as Brian continued to stroke in and out of her.

"He's doing it, Brian. He's sucking her pussy while you fuck her."

"That ain't all he's doing. Fuck he's licking my shaft too. Sum bitch that feels amazing. Oh fuck! Here it comes, bitch. Here comes my load." Brian slammed his hips forward and stopped with his cock buried deep in Martha's hole.

"Oh Fuck!" Martha groaned. "I can feel him cumming in me. Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Her husband's newest lover shuddered and then collapsed forward onto Robert's stomach. Debbie waited a moment and then crawled to the side. She could see Robert sucking enthusiastically on Brian's scrotum with Brian's cock still fully embedded in his wife's sex. Finally Brian pulled back. His semi-flaccid cock dropped from Martha's pussy and landed on Robert's face, leaving a trail of her pussy nectar and his cum across Robert's lips, cheek, and forehead. Robert started to lift his head to eat his wife's messy pussy, but Debbie grabbed the other woman's hips and rolled her off him forcefully.

"This load is mine, Robert. You already had yours." Debbie hissed as she flipped Martha onto her back.

Mounting her unceremoniously, Debbie straddled Martha's face and then dropped her head between Martha's legs and attacked the other woman's oozing pussy. She could taste her husband's cum mixed with the tangy, earthy flavor of Martha's nectar. She lapped at the older woman's sex, digging between her labia, straining to get every drop of her husband's cum. Martha's aroma matched her taste, rich and earthy. Debbie inhaled it deeply, savoring her husband's newest lover's scent.

Just then Martha reached up and licked Debbie's pussy, sending shivers of pleasure through her body. Debbi e responded by pressing her hips down, forcing her sex down onto the older woman's mouth. As she rubbed her wet pussy on Martha's face, she never paused in her licking. When she stopped tasting Brian's cum from Martha, she moved her mouth to her clit and sucked. Pulling it between her teeth, Debbie held it gently and flicked her tongue back and forth over Martha's sensitive nub. Between her legs, she heard Martha moan.

"Oh my! Oh that feels so good. Oh!" Martha dropped her head back, panting as her hips rocked under Debbie's mouth.

"Damn, slut. You sucking that big beautiful pussy has my cock hard again." Brian chuckled.

"Get up here and fuck your bitch again, my husband. Fuck her good!" Debbie lifted her head as she spoke, her eyes meeting her husband's.

Brian laughed, and then climbed back on the bed, positioning himself between Martha's legs. Debbie reached out and guided his hard cock to Martha's gaping hole.

Looking over at Robert, Debbie smiled. "Get behind me and fuck me good while Brian fucks your wife."

Robert didn't hesitate. He scrambled around on the bed and got into position. Debbie returned her attention to Brian's cock, already sunk to the hilt into Martha's frothing sex. She felt Martha's hand brush against her clit and then Robert's cock slipped into her hole. She faintly wished she could have seen Martha guide Robert's cock into her, but the thought was fleeting as she concentrated on Brian's cock spreading Martha's labia as he fucked her.

Soon, the men were in a rhythm, their strokes matched as they fucked each other's wives. Debbie licked Martha's clit as Brian impaled her and she felt Martha's tongue on her as Robert's cock prodded her pussy. Tipping her head back, she looked up at her husband's face. He was grinning down at her, his beautiful brown eyes, so soulful and soft, sparkled as he watched her. The heat of an orgasm blossomed in her pit and she welcomed it, feeling it wash over her body. Her eyes were locked on her husband's as her climax grew.

"Let him cum in your pussy, my beautiful cum slut. I'll let you have my load." Brian's voice was soft but clear and full of love.

She let herself go, feeling her climax wash over her. Shuddering, she felt her pussy clench on Robert's cock. Her head dropped down as her back arched. Brian reached down and cupped her chin in his hand, lifting her head.

"Get ready for it, my beautiful cum slut. I'm almost ready. I'm gonna fill your mouth."

Grunting, she could barely get the words out of her mouth, but she managed to croak out, "Yes, gimmee you're cum."

Her orgasm peaked and she felt her body contract, forcing a high squeal from her lips. Brian pumped Martha's pussy faster and faster and then suddenly he pulled back and shoved his cock between her lips. She barely had time to close her mouth around his knob when a jet of sperm filled her mouth. She savored the taste of her man's cum for just a moment and then swallowed as she felt his cock swell and another stream flooded her mouth. Brian, having already cum several times, had no more for her and his cock softened and slipped from her mouth. Debbie relished the flavor of Brian's cum. Swirling her tongue through the pool of sperm in her mouth, she smiled and stared into her husband's eyes. She loved him so much and she always wanted to please him.

1...34567...9