Brian's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Show me and then swallow," Brian commanded.

She opened her mouth and then swallowed his cum. Behind her Robert backed away and she realized he had cum at the same time she had. The four lovers separated and sat on the bed. Martha, now that her sexual appetite was sated, looked embarrassed so Debbie put her arm around her.

"Thank you, Martha, for giving us a wonderful, beautiful night." Debbie shot Robert a look and nodded toward his wife.

Taking his cue, Robert moved to Martha's other side. "You were amazing, Martha. That was so beautiful."

Brian sat beside Debbie but her reached over and patted Martha's leg. "You were amazing, Martha. That was fantastic."

Her husband's words of encouragement surprised Debbie. Usually he was fairly gruff with his conquests after fucking them, but she figured he must have sensed that Martha needed some softness. His unusual demeanor made her swell with pride.

"Do you still love me, Robert?"

"Of course I do, Martha."

"Then why would you give me to Brian just to be able to fuck Debbie?"

Robert looked contrite and truly sorrowful. "I knew I wasn't making you happy and honestly you weren't making me happy either. We'd slipped into a rut. We both needed this to wake us up, you know?"

"You should have talked to me." Martha looked over at him. "You should have been open and honest with me up front."

Robert nodded but kept quiet.

"Now you've opened up pandora's box." Martha turned and took his face in her hands as she spoke. "I meant it, Robert, when I said I was Brian's bitch now. I'm going to let him fuck me whenever he wants. I'm not going on the pill. If I get pregnant, and I probably will, I'm going to have his baby."

Robert nodded again.

"Are you okay with this?" Martha turned him so she could see his eyes. "Tell me, Robert. I want to hear you say it."

"Yes," Robert whispered.

"Yes what?"

He hesitated but then his shoulders rose and he straightened up. "Yes, I'm okay with you being Brian's bitch. I'm okay with you fucking him whenever and however he wants. I'm okay with you having his baby. But I get to fuck you too."

Martha laughed. "Yes. I heard Brian say that I was to take good care of you and I will. And I'm sure that Debbie will let you fuck her too, and I'm okay with that."

Robert leaned over and kissed his wife. Martha kissed him back. Brian took Debbie's hand and stood up, guiding her up. He led her from the room as Martha and Robert's kisses grew more passionate.

Out in the living room, Brian turned to her. "I want you to invite Toni and Richard over for supper before the breeding party. I need to talk to her and I want you to fuck Richard good."

"Yes, my husband. May I ask what you are going to talk to Toni about?"

"I want to make sure she wants this breeding party to go forward. I don't want to set it all up, just to find out that Janet had some scheme going."

Debbie nodded. "I'll call Toni tomorrow and set it up."

Brian grinned at her. "You are such a magnificent little cum slut."

Debbie smiled up at him. "Thank you, my husband."

They returned to the bedroom where Robert and Martha lay on their bed kissing and touching each other lovingly. They watched the couple quietly as their activities grew more passionate. Eventually Robert became erect again and Martha rolled him on his back and mounted him, expertly guiding his cock into her wet pussy. Watching their neighbors fuck on their bed, Debbie felt Brian move behind her. She spread her legs and bent over to give him access. His cock pressed into her pussy from behind and she moaned as he penetrated her.

"That's it, my husband. Fuck your slut. Make me cum on that amazing cock."

Debbie's voice brought Martha's head around. "I want to watch." Martha rose off of Robert, turned around and immediately impaled herself back on her husband's cock in a reverse cowgirl. Now facing Debbie and Brian, she rocked her hips forward and back, riding Robert as she watched Brian fuck Debbie from behind.

Locking her eyes on Martha, Debbie pushed back onto Brian's cock, feeling him fill her. His hands gripped her slim hips, guiding her motion. Brian built up a rhythm, rocking her forward and then drawing her back. As Brian continued to fuck her, she watched Martha riding Robert. Martha's gaze was fixed on Debbie's breasts as they bounced and swayed, nipple rings swinging.

"My, that is such a turn on," Martha said. "I never knew watching others would be so exciting."

Robert thrust his hips up, lifting Martha several inches. "I'm cumming," he groaned.

Martha reached between her legs and rubbed her clit. "No, I'm not there yet. Oh, darn, I want to cum too."

Robert collapsed, his hips dropping to the bed and his hands falling to lay beside him. Martha groaned in frustration and then rolled off his already deflating cock.

"Now what am I supposed to do?" Martha whined, obviously frustrated.

"Sit ... on ... his ... face." Debbie grunted out as Brian's thrusts became more urgent.

Martha looked at Debbie for a moment and then grinned. "Of course." Turning to Robert she gave him a predatory smile. "Get ready for me, Robert. I'm going to sit on your face and you are going to eat my pussy until I cum."

She was already moving before she stopped talking and by the last word, her pussy was nestled directly on her husband's mouth. She rode her husband, her hips rocking as she enjoyed his mouth on her sex.

"Oh! He's licking my messy pussy again." Martha's eyes met Debbie's and she smiled. "I think he likes it."

Brian grunted behind her, driving his cock deep into her hole and then holding it there. Debbie felt his cock swell and then twitch and she knew he was cumming inside her again. On the bed, Martha was panting and writhing on Robert's face. Debbie could tell that she was close to an orgasm and stayed still, watching the older woman's expression of lust and pleasure.

"She looks pretty good, don't she?" Brian whispered into Debbie's ear as he slowly withdrew from her sopping pussy.

"Yes. I love watching people cum. It is amazing to see someone in that much pleasure."

Thirty minutes later, they were all cleaned up and dressed. Robert and Martha left, holding hands and smiling at each other like school kids in love.

---

"Hello, Toni, it's Debbie Peterson."

"Debbie? Hi! Um, what can I do for you?"

"You know that Brian is setting up your breeding party, right?"

"Oh, God! Look, I'm not trying to steal your man. I'm just ..."

"It's okay, Toni! I'm fine with Brian doing this for you." Debbie cut Toni off.

"You are? Oh! Um, okay." Toni's voice still seemed nervous.

"I wanted to invite you and Richard to supper tomorrow night." Debbie waited.

Finally Toni sighed. "I don't think that is a good idea, Debbie. Richard and I are ..."

"Yes, I understand that you and Richard are having issues, but if you want Brian to arrange the party then you need to come to dinner tomorrow. Brian insists." Debbie had told Brian she would invite them and she wasn't going to take no for an answer. It went completely against her submissive nature to be forceful, but she was doing it for her husband. "Brian needs to know for sure that this is really what you want and not some scheme cooked up by Janet."

"It is what I want. Richard has to pay for what he did. It's just ..." Toni's voice trailed off.

"Brian needs to hear it from you and he was quite clear that he wants Richard to come as well. One other thing, Brian won't do this behind Richard's back. Does he know, Toni?"

"Oh! God no! I was going to tell him after the fact." Toni groaned. "After I was sure I was pregnant."

"Come to supper tomorrow, Toni. Bring Richard. We'll see how things go."

"Debbie?"

"Yes?"

"Can I ask you a question? Please don't get mad."

"What is it, Toni?"

"How do you do it? How do you let Brian fuck around on you and not get upset? You know he is going to be one of the guys fucking me and making me pregnant, but you seem okay with it. I mean I've heard the stories about you. But ..."

"I'm proud of Brian. I know when he fucks another woman, he is the best lover they have ever had. And it makes me proud to be his wife. Why would I be mad?"

"I got so jealous of Richard. I mean, I suspected he was having an affair. All the signs were there. But then when that little hussy showed up with her big swollen belly and the hospital test results proving it was Richard's, well, I just lost it. I'm still so mad at him I want to rip his eyes out every time I see him."

"Do you think getting yourself knocked up by someone else is going to fix your problems, Toni?" Debbie felt her shoulders sag. "Look, I'm not trying to talk you out of this, but getting pregnant by another man will not make things better between you and Richard."

"What will? I mean it, Debbie. What will fix it between Richard and me?"

"Love and understanding are the only things I know of that ever fix anything in a relationship. Come to supper tomorrow night. Let's see what happens. From what you are telling me, it can't get any worse."

It took another thirty minutes, but finally Debbie convinced Toni to come to supper. By the time she hung up, Debbie was exhausted and she dumped herself onto the couch and turned on one of her favorite porn movies. The stress of being forceful with Toni slowly seeped from her body as she watched the actors on the screen fuck while she rubbed her clit.

Thirty minutes later the doorbell rang. It was Lawrence. Debbie invited him in with a smile. His cute face and wavy red hair always made her smile.

"Come in, Chucky," she said, closing the door behind him.

"You look great, Debbie," Lawrence said as he looked her up and down.

Debbie had forgotten that she had invited him over, so she was just wearing a simple pull over blouse and a knee length denim skirt, but the blouse had a low v-neck that showed off a good amount of cleavage and she wasn't wearing panties. She winked at him and then dropped to her knees in front of him, opening the fly on his blue jeans and pulling his hardening cock out.

"I want you to cum in my mouth first, Chucky. Then I'll let you fuck me."

He just grinned and grunted in reply.

---

On Friday night Debbie and Brian both dressed up. Debbie had prepared mushroom asiago chicken over angel hair pasta with asparagus on the side. At seven sharp she pulled the chicken from the oven and assembled the dishes. The table was set and everything was ready when Toni and Richard rang the door bell, just before seven-thirty. Brian let them in and led them to the dining room where Debbie was setting the chilled wine on the table.

Toni and Richard made a beautiful couple. Richard, just a little shorter than Brian and thinner, had dark auburn hair that was cut in a traditional business style. His soft brown eyes gave his handsome face a gentle look. Toni was petite, overly thin with an almost flat chest. She wore her coal black hair in a short pixie cut that accentuated her thin face well. Her bold red lips and high cheekbones finished her look beautifully. She was wearing tight jeans that showed off her butt perfectly, matched with a stylish white pullover blouse. Richard was wearing khaki slacks with a bright blue button up long sleeved shirt.

"Wow! Debbie, you have outdone yourself." Toni gushed as they gathered around the table.

Debbie blushed. "I hope you like it."

"It looks amazing." Richard gave Debbie a smile that did little to hide his discomfort.

His smile earned him a glare from Toni and Debbie groaned inwardly. Brian, however, pulled Toni's chair out for her and then gestured for Richard to sit.

"Debbie is a magnificent cook. I'm sure you'll both enjoy this." He sat next to Toni, leaving Richard and Debbie sitting across from them. "So, Richard, I heard your company is bringing out a new product next month."

"Yeah, a new aluminum extrusion fabricator. It's going to be big. We've already doubled the number of pre-orders from our initial estimates." Richard glanced over at Toni. She was looking at Brian and a soft smile flitted across her face.

"That's very exciting." Debbie looked from Toni to Richard and then dropped her hand to his thigh.

Richard reached down and gently removed Debbie's hand from his thigh. The move surprised Debbie. Brian kept the conversation going, talking about the weather, sports, work, and a variety of other topics. He kept it light and after a while both Toni and Richard relaxed and began to enjoy themselves despite the open hostility between Toni and her husband.

When the meal was over, Debbie waited for a lull in the conversation and then turned to Richard.

"Would you mind helping me clear the table?" she asked with a smile.

Richard glanced over at Toni, but his wife pointedly ignored him. Toni put her hand on Brian's arm and without even looking at Richard, she asked, "Brian, may I talk to you in private?"

Brian smiled at the petite, short haired woman. "Certainly." He looked over at Richard. "You don't mind me borrowing your wife, do you Richard?"

Richard shrugged. "I guess not."

Brian and Toni, with Toni still holding Brian's arm, strolled to the living room, leaving Debbie and Richard alone. Debbie started gathering up the dirty dishes and Richard pitched in without a word. It only took a few minutes to get the table squared away and the dishes carted into the kitchen. As Debbie dumped the scraps into the kitchen compost bin she studied Richard's face.

"Toni is very upset with you," she said, her back to Richard.

"Yeah. I suppose you know the story." Richard took a scraped plate from Debbie and loaded it into the dishwasher.

"I hear you knocked up a twenty year old."

Richard laughed. "No pulled punches from you, eh Debbie."

She turned around and looked him straight in the eye. "Would you like to fuck me, Richard?"

Richard threw his head back and groaned. After a moment he looked at her. "You are the sexiest woman, I've ever met. Just looking at you arouses me. But no, I can't do that. I've already fucked up in the worst way possible. I don't want to lose Toni. I'll do anything to keep her."

"I'm going to tell you something, but you have to promise that you won't ever tell anyone I told you, okay?"

Richard's eyebrows furrowed but he nodded. "Is this about Toni? Are we here so that Toni can have sex with Brian? Is that what she's doing to get back at me?"

Debbie pursed her lips. She thought for a moment the Richard might break down and cry. He looked so abjectly miserable. "Do you promise, Richard?"

Brushing his hair back, Richard straightened his back and nodded. "I promise. Tell me so I can deal with it and we can get past this."

"Toni wants to get pregnant by another man."

"Oh, fuck!"

Debbie studied his face but kept quiet, letting him deal with the bomb she'd just dropped on him.

"Is it Brian?"

Debbie shrugged. "Brian is setting up a breeding party for her."

"A what?"

"Janet's idea, I think. Next Thursday Toni will be at her most fertile time. She's coming over and Brian and five other men will fuck her and hopefully make her pregnant."

"Toni?" Richard slumped again and shook his head. After a moment he looked at Debbie. "She wants this?"

"That is what Brian is finding out. He needed to hear it from her before he set it up. My job was to tell you it was happening. Brian wouldn't do this behind your back, although Toni thinks you won't know until after. He also wanted me to fuck you silly." She paused searching Richard's face. All she saw was sorrow.

"What if I can't do this? What if I can't deal with it?" He shook his head. "It wouldn't matter would it? I fucked up and I can't undo that. She is so mad that she's willing to throw away everything we have together."

"She thinks you already threw it away." Debbie put her hand on Richard's arm.

"She told you that?"

"Yes and more. She does still love you, Richard, but she is hurt, and angry, and hell-bent on revenge. It's not a good combination."

"So what am I supposed to do?" His eyes pleaded with her for an answer.

"Brian thought you would be angry. He wants me to fuck you to calm you down. The last thing he wants is for you to make a scene. The worst thing you could do would be to try and stop Toni from doing this. Anything you did, anything at all, will be the last straw with her. You want my advice? Let this happen and make the decision to love the child, no matter what. Raise it as your own. Be proud of it, love it, nurture it. Show Toni that you love her baby because it is hers, even if it isn't yours. And from this moment on, be open and honest with Toni. She is your wife. If she stays that way, never lie to her again. Tell her what you want and what you need and listen to her and figure out what she wants and needs."

Richard ran his fingers through his hair again and shuddered. "I ... I don't know if I can."

"If you can't then you are going to have to learn to live without Toni. I talked to her yesterday enough to know that she is going to do this. If, for some reason, Brian changes his mind and refuses to set it up for her, she'll find another way. At least this way Toni will be safe and none of the men will want to take her away from you. The other way, you may have to deal with an ongoing relationship between Toni and her baby daddy."

Richard nodded thoughtfully. "I'm starting to see what I've done to Toni." He looked up at Debbie, his lips tight. "She is going to have to deal with my relationship with Sharon for at least the next eighteen years. It won't be a sexual relationship, but every time we have to write a check or send a birthday gift or whatever, it will remind her that I cheated. I really did throw what we had away." He turned his back to Debbie and paced. "Fuck, I am such a fucking idiot!"

"Come on, let's go see what Brian and Toni are doing." Debbie knew she'd failed. Brian had wanted her to seduce Richard, but it wasn't going to happen. She knew she would be punished for her failure and she deserved it.

"I don't think I want to see what they are doing." Richard spun back around to face her. "What if Brian is fucking her brains out."

Debbie chuckled. "Then you get sloppy seconds."

Richard didn't smile. "That's not funny, Debbie."

Debbie went to him and put her arms around his neck. "You could have me instead. It's been several hours since I've been fucked and I'm hornier than hell."

He pushed her back, forcing her arms from around his neck. "Debbie, you are very sexy and even a month ago I would have leapt at the chance to fuck you, but I don't know that I could get it up right now if I tried and the last thing I would want is for Toni to walk in on us."

Debbie stepped back up to him and took the front of his shirt into her hand. "Then follow me, but be quiet."

Debbie led him through the dining room and into the living room. Brian and Toni were sitting on the couch facing away from the dining room door. Debbie put her fingers to her lips and then listened to her husband and Toni's conversation.

"Okay, I'm convinced that you are committed to doing this. I'll set it up and we'll be ready for you at ten sharp next Thursday. The men should start arriving around noon. That gives you a chance to get comfortable and ready." Brian held Toni's hand as he spoke, stroking it gently.

"Thank you, Brian." Toni said softly.

Brian turned his head and saw Debbie and Richard. A grin spread across his face.

"So you're back already. I didn't take Richard for the ten second type," Brian said with a chuckle.

Toni turned and her face went flat. "So slut I guess you have a cunt full of my husband's cum, huh. Brian told me you were fucking him while we talked."

"No, I failed." Debbie looked down in embarrassment. She wasn't embarrassed that Toni thought she had been fucking Richard. She was embarrassed that she'd failed to seduce him.

1...456789