Brian's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on in and sit down. Debbie will have supper served in no time. She is an excellent cook."

Martha smiled at Brian and Debbie saw color come into her cheeks. Brian led their neighbors into the dining room, with the table already set, and invited them to sit. Robert sat immediately, but Martha turned to Debbie.

"Do you need any help in the kitchen, dear?"

Debbie smiled. "No, please sit. I'll have dinner served in just a moment." She turned to Brian. "Why don't you get some wine for our guests? Chianti will work wonderfully with the lasagna."

She bounced off into the kitchen. Once the lasagna was out of the oven, cut, and plated on a large platter she brought out the salad bowls she'd prepared earlier and put them on a serving tray. As she delivered the salads to the table, she noticed that Brian has seated Martha and him side by side on one side of the table, putting Mr. Lemming across from him. She smiled when she saw that he already had his hand on her thigh and she wasn't objecting, in fact it looked like her legs were spread at least a little inside her dress.

Feigning not to notice her husband's indiscretion, she served the salad bowls and returned to the kitchen for the lasagna, steamed broccoli, and warm garlic bread. Once the food was delivered, she sat beside Robert and smiled across the table to Martha.

"Please dig in. The salad dressing is homemade vinaigrette. I hope you enjoy it." Debbie smiled and took a small bite.

"Robert was just telling us that his company is looking to expand into New Mexico," Brian said as the position of his right arm changed, letting Debbie know he'd moved his hand higher up Martha's thigh.

Debbie dropped her hand down onto Robert's thigh and stroked up to his crotch, rubbing him gently and feeling his cock respond to her touch.

"Is that so, Robert? Surely you won't have to move, I hope?" Debbie gave him a smile as she continued to rub him under the table.

"No. No. But it might mean a promotion if my boss get's moved out there to run the new office."

They chatted through the salad, with Brian paying very special attention to Martha, and then Debbie served each of them a nice sized square of lasagna. By the end of the meal, Martha was flushed bright red and her breathing was erratic. Debbie wished she could see what her husband's hand was doing to the lucky woman, but whatever he was doing was working. Robert, on the other hand, wasn't paying much attention to his wife. Debbie was keeping him distracted by rubbing his crotch and leaning into him and letting her breast brush his arm as frequently as she could.

When the meal was over, Martha volunteered to help Debbie clean up and wouldn't take no for an answer. The two women carried dirty dishes into the kitchen and loaded the dishwasher together.

"Your husband is certainly a charmer," Martha said with a sly smile on her lips as she put the serving platter into the washer.

"Mmm, yes he is that, and more. He's the best lover a woman could have." Debbie smiled at Martha's raised eyebrows.

"Well, if I was ten years younger ..."

"You are beautiful. Don't let a few years hold you back. I know Brian would love to have you."

Martha's eyes went wide. "Wouldn't you be upset?"

"Not at all. I love it when my Brian takes a new lover. It makes me proud to be married to him, knowing that he can seduce any woman he pleases."

Martha just stared at Debbie for a moment. Finally she broke her gaze. "No, I couldn't. Robert ..."

"Robert brought you here to let Brian seduce you."

"What?" Martha's eyes were wide and her mouth open slightly.

"It's true. He came over the other day and I sucked his cock and let him cum in my mouth. He wants to fuck me. I made a deal with him that he could fuck me whenever he wants if he brought you over and let Brian seduce you."

Martha stared at Debbie, her eyes tightening. "He did, did he? So he wants to trade his old grey mare in on a young hot filly. Maybe I'll let Brian seduce me. But what do you get out of this? I can't believe you are really interested in Robert. Not when you have Brian."

Debbie smiled at her neighbor. "I get to watch my husband fuck you and if he allows it, I get to eat his cum from your pussy."

"You want to eat his cum from me?" Martha stared at her.

"Yes. It is the sexiest thing I know. I love eating my husband's cream pies."

"But what if Robert changes his mind."

"I could keep Robert distracted. At least at first. I suspect he'd enjoy watching my stud please you."

"You know, I'm not a bad wife. I've only had a few brief affairs." Martha wrung her hands.

"But you've noticed Brian. You've fantasized about him, haven't you?"

"Yes. He is so handsome. And so confident."

"Yes, he is a wonderful man." Debbie took Martha's hand. "I'll keep Robert happy while you enjoy my husband. Robert will be happy with the arrangement, I assure you."

"I'm sure he will." Martha looked Debbie up and down. "I can't believe he cooked up this scheme without talking to me." Martha's hands were on her hips.

"Don't be too mad at him. He's just a man and what man can resist getting his cock sucked. Besides, you might enjoy putting him in his place; making him watch my magnificent husband give you orgasm after orgasm."

"Oh!" Martha mouth was open. "Are you teasing me?"

Debbie put her hand on Martha's arm and gave her a warm smile. "I never tease about things like this. Please, relax and enjoy yourself tonight. I promise you that it will all be wonderful and tomorrow we will all be friends and maybe lovers too."

Martha gasped at Debbie's last words but the blush in her face and the smile on her lips let Debbie know she was willing to go forward. Debbie took her neighbors hand and held it and then leaned forward and kissed her on the lips gently.

"Let's go see what are men are up to. We've left them alone for too long." Debbie smiled at Martha and gave her a wink. "Just let what happens happen. You'll be glad you did; tomorrow and for a long time."

She led Martha out to the living room where Brian was sitting on the loveseat and Robert was on the couch. Easily, she led Martha to the loveseat and then Debbie joined Robert on the couch, sitting very close to him. Brian put his arm around Martha as she leaned into him. Debbie gave her husband a smile and a wink and then turned to Robert.

"I've noticed that you have a beautiful flower garden in front of your house." She had seen him tending it diligently over the last several weeks and he really did have some very pretty flowers growing. "What are the gorgeous purple ones? I just love those." She put her hand on Robert's leg as she spoke.

Robert grinned at the compliment. "They're bellflowers. They grow well in our climate."

On the loveseat, Debbie could hear Brian whispering in Martha's ear. She giggled in response. Glancing over, she saw that Brian's left hand was softly stroking the side of Martha's breast, his golden wedding band glinting in the light as his fingers gently caressed her. His right hand was stroking her right leg. Robert was still talking about his flower garden. When he paused for a moment, Debbie moved her hand up his leg a few inches, bringing it with a hand span of his crotch.

"That is so interesting. I have some flowers in the sun room but they are barely thriving. You seem to know so much about plants. Maybe you could tell me what I'm doing wrong." She stood up and offered her hand to Robert.

He glanced over at his wife, who was now fully engaged with Brian, and then up at Debbie. He smiled broadly and took her hand as he stood.

"Certainly, just lead the way."

"While they are talking plants, why don't I give you a tour of the house?" Brian offered behind them as Debbie led Robert to the sunroom.

The sunroom was an extension of the back porch and was isolated from the rest of the house. Debbie had a fair sized collection of houseplants in the sunroom. Everything from Aloe to zebra plants sat on shelves arranged to provide the best light. As they entered, Robert looked around.

"You're plants are all beautiful. I don't think you need my ..."

Debbie cut him off by wrapping him in her arms and kissing him. Her lips parted and she pressed her tongue forward, tasting his lips and then feeling his teeth as she pressed deeper. Robert instantly responded to her kiss by taking her in his arms and squeezing her. They kissed for a long moment and then broke.

"What if Brian brings Martha back here?"

"He won't, Robert." Debbie grinned at him. "We'll give him fifteen minutes or so to work his magic and then we'll go see what they are up to in the bedroom."

"Martha won't ..."

"Wanna bet?" Debbie's eyes twinkled. "If Brian is fucking your wife when we get there, I win. If not then you win."

Robert pursed his lips and his eyebrows furrowed for a moment and then he smiled. "What is the prize?"

"If I win you have to eat Brian's cream pie from your wife. If I lose then I will let you do anything you want with me all day next Sunday."

Robert's eyes went wide. "All day? Anything?"

"Well, you can't hurt me, but yes, anything else."

"I'd never want to hurt you, Debbie."

"So do we have a deal?"

Robert nodded rapidly. Debbie smiled. It meant she would miss out on Brian's first cream pie with Martha but seeing Robert suck her man's cum from his wife's pussy was worth it. She had no doubt that Brian would be able to seduce the older woman.

"Let's seal the deal with a blow job." Debbie dropped to her knees in front of Robert and fished his already rising cock from his slacks.

Taking the head of his cock between her lips, she circled it with her tongue and was rewarded with a loan moan from Robert. He moved his hand to rest lightly on the back of her head and she drove her mouth down taking his whole cock into her mouth. She worked his cock in and out of her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head and down the shaft and making sure to pleasure the area just below the knob. Robert began to thrust his hips and she knew he was close to cumming. It would be good to let him get one under his belt so that he could last longer later on. She wormed her hand into his fly and cupped his balls, fondling them as her mouth pleasured him.

Pulling off briefly she looked up at him and smiled. "Come in my mouth, Robert. Give me your cum."

She went back to work on his cock, licking it from the base to the top and then taking it into her mouth again. As she sucked him, she could feel his cock swell and his balls tighten. She knew he was close. Drawing back until just the tip of his cock remained between her lips, she let her tongue go crazy, flicking back and forth over his knob.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum. Here it comes, Debbie," Robert grunted out just as his cock pulsed between her lips and he filled her mouth with his sperm.

Swallowing rapidly, she drank his cum. She didn't need to save any to show Janet this time so she swallowed all he gave her. When he was finished, she backed off and smiled up at him. Standing up she took him in her arms and kissed him, her tongue forced its way into his mouth. She knew he was tasting his own cum on her tongue and that excited her. She reached down and gripped his flaccid cock as she kissed him, jacking him slowly. He groaned into her mouth, but did not pull away and soon his tongue was sliding over hers as he worked it into her mouth.

"My God, Debbie, you are the sexiest woman I've ever met," Robert breathed out as they separated.

She smiled at him. "We have a few minutes, would you like to eat my pussy?" She didn't tell him that her husband had cum in her ass just over an hour ago.

"Yes," he hissed, staring down at her.

Slowly, she unfastened her skirt and let it fall to the floor.

"You aren't wearing panties?" Robert's eyes went wide. "You were eating supper without panties?"

"I like going without them sometimes. It makes me horny."

"I like that."

"So are you going to eat me?" Debbie put her hands on his shoulders and pressed down, guiding him to his knees.

As soon as Robert was kneeling, Debbie put her hands on his head to steady herself, and then lifted her left leg over his shoulder, giving him good access to her wet pussy. She knew that some of Brian's cum had leaked from her ass and ran down her thighs. She guided his lips to her inner legs, steering him, hoping he would taste Brian's mess.

"Yes, Robert, lick me. Do I taste good? Mmmm, feels so nice." Debbie threw her head back and let herself experience the pleasure of his mouth on her skin.

"You taste a little salty, but good," Robert said. "I like it."

"Lick me good. You should lick my ass too. Make me feel so good."

She felt Robert hesitate and then his mouth touched her pussy. His tongue lapped at her sex, each stroke pushed her excitement higher. She pushed his head down and back, forcing him toward her ass. She wanted him to taste Brian's cum. His tongue slid down her perineum until it touched her puckered hole. At the touch, a mini-orgasm rocked through her and she clenched her hands tightly in Roberts's hair, holding him there as he continued to lick around her hole.

"Yes, Robert. Lick my ass. My husband came inside my ass just before you got here. You are tasting his wonderful cum. Do you like it?"

Robert stiffened beneath her hands and his tongue stopped moving. After a moment he relaxed and she felt his tongue dart to her ass again. Smiling, she nodded, still holding his head steady.

"You do like it. Can you imagine eating that wonderful cum from Martha's pussy? You'll be doing that soon. I can't wait to see my husband fucking your wife and cumming inside her. It will be so hot. Yes, suck my ass."

Robert had, on his own, moved his head further back and now his lips were locked around her tight back hole as he sucked. His tongue probed deep into her. Another orgasm sprang up inside her and she shuddered as it wracked her body.

"Fuck that feels amazing and it's so naughty."

Robert licked her for another few minutes and then his mouth returned to her, now dripping, pussy. He ran his tongue up between her labia all the way to her clit, causing her to jerk. She felt his mouth clamping on her clit and then he was holding her nub between his teeth as his tongue circled it. Grinding her pussy into his face, she groaned loudly and let her orgasm sweep over her until her pussy gushed juice all onto his face. Finally she stepped back from him, her climax done.

"That was very good, Robert. I'll have to make sure you get a chance to do that to me again."

Robert looked up at her. His face was slick with her nectar and it had dripped down onto his shirt. Debbie grabbed his shirt and hauled him to his feet. Kissing him hard, she tasted herself on his mouth.

"It looks like we made a mess on your shirt. Let's get it off of you." Debbie unbuttoned his shirt and then pulled it off his shoulders. He was kind of scrawny and had a small tuft of grey hair in the middle of his chest. His stomach was flat with only a slight bit of pudge to it but his pectorals were soft, almost but not quite, man boobs and it made her smile. Brian looked so much better than him.

"I may be fifty-two, but I still have some definition. I work out three times a week to stay in shape." Robert said, obviously mistaking her smile.

"Mmm," Debbie hummed as she stroked his chest. "Let's get those pants off too. No use you running around my home half-naked."

Robert quickly shed his shoes, socks, pants and underwear. His cock, now sated, hung limp in front of him and Debbie couldn't resist stroking it.

"Are you ready to go watch my husband fuck your wife?"

"Do you really think he can seduce her? She hasn't seemed much interested in sex for a couple of years now."

"You'll be surprised at how interested she is with Brian." Debbie smiled and led Robert by his cock back into the living room.

She towed him through their home to the door of the master bedroom. The door was closed but they could hear grunts and panting coming from behind it and she noticed that Robert's eyes were wide as they stood there. As quietly as she could Debbie turned the doorknob and eased the door open until they could both see the bed.

Martha was nude, lying on her back, splayed out on the bed, with Brian, equally bare, between her legs. Their combined clothing was scattered carelessly around the room. Brian was pumping his cock into Martha, drawing a grunt from her on every stroke. Debbie admired the size of Martha's tits. Bigger than hers by at least a couple of cup sizes, they were bouncing as Brian fucked her. They watched the two fuck for a moment and Debbie felt Robert's cock stiffen in her hand. She glanced at him with a smile. His mouth was open and his eyes were wide.

"I hope he doesn't cum in her," Robert whispered. "She's not on the pill because I got a vasectomy a few years ago. She hasn't started menopause yet."

Debbie raised her eyebrows and leaned close to him. "You may be about to have another child then, Robert. My man is very fertile. But don't worry. Your baby will be magnificent."

She must have spoke a little too loud because Martha looked over at them. At first her eyes went wide. Her eyes met Debbie's and then dropped down to where Debbie was stroking Robert's hard cock. A grin spread across Martha's face.

"Come ... here ... Robert," Martha grunted as Brian kept up his pace.

Brian glanced over at them and grinned. "I'm about to fill her up, Robert. Do you want to watch me fill your wife's pussy with my spunk?"

"More than that, my husband," Debbie said as she led Robert over to the bed. "He is going to eat your cream pie."

"Well, hot damn. I'll make a big one for you, buddy." Brian leaned forward and kissed Martha on the lips.

Wrapping her arms around him, Martha kissed Brian back passionately. Debbie pulled Robert over to the bed so that he could get a better look of her husband's cock piercing Martha's pussy. They could both clearly see how stretched the mature woman's sex was.

Martha had full dark labia and a pronounced clit that was clearly visible through her short black pubic hair. With every thrust, Brian's cock would push her lips in and with every out-stroke they would hug his shaft as if trying to keep it inside. Brian reached a hand down and stroked Martha's protruding nub as he fucked her.

"Suck her tits, Robert. Suck your wife's tits while my husband fucks her." Debbie's voice was raw with passion as she watched the two couple.

Robert dropped to his knees beside the bed and leaned in to kiss his wife's breast. As soon as his lips touched her, Martha moaned loudly and wrapped her legs around Brian's waist, using them to pull him in tighter. Her grunts and moans were in sync with Brian's strokes and they were getting louder.

Debbie knelt behind Robert and grabbed his cock, jacking him slowly. She put her mouth right by his ear.

"Look at my husband's cock in your wife's pussy, Robert. Look at your wife's face. She loves it! She's about to cum, Robert. Your wife is about to cum on my husband's cock. When was the last time you made her cum, Robert? Look at her face. My man is such a good lover. He is making your wife cum."

Martha's moaning was getting louder. The smell of her arousal filled the air. Brian was grunting now, as his pace increased. Debbie could feel Robert's cock throbbing in her hand as she jerked him, but she didn't want him to cum again, not knowing if he could get it up a third time, so she slowed her pace. Robert was sucking on his wife's breast, mauling her nipple with his mouth.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh," Martha panted out and then her back arched and she keened.

Her arms, still holding Brian's shoulders, pulled him down tight and her hips pressed up hard. Brian stopped pumping and held his cock deep inside her, staying still.

123456...9