Brick, Mortar, and Bruises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The penetration was so repulsive that she'd have clawed her boss's eyes out had he not had her hands in his grip. The small amount of wetness he'd coaxed from her depths wasn't nearly enough to ease her discomfort, and his movements chafed the inner flesh of the distressed girl.

She resumed her struggles, kicking and jerking vehemently, only to learn that he was on her and in her and that she was powerless.

"Are you done with that?" he asked dryly when she gave up trying to resist and slumped down to catch her breath. She made no answer though she knew she had lost the fight. He knew it too and kept whispering his poison in her ear. His words were a spell dulling her mind, his harsh, masculine accent growing thicker with arousal.

"Relax. Don't fight it. Everything's fine. I'm here. I'm here. I'm here."

He pulled out, leaving only the head in, and started pushing back in again. This time he fed her the whole length of his penis.

"Be still now and it won't hurt. You know you like it," he murmured as shudders of revulsion and pain rocked Anni's body. She knew they were lies but his voice was so enthralling, his authority so reassuring that a part of her wanted to believe, wanted it to be like he said instead of how it really was.

It grew harder to hold on to what was real, and though in her head she was screaming, her body was as good as paralyzed for he was too big, too strong, too much.

Raduz saw her silently crying and took even more pleasure from every slow stroke into her still rather dry pussy. The girl had turned her head aside and kept her eyes closed, but he saw tears pool into the hollow of her eye and run over the bridge of her nose. When he let go of her hands, she raised them only to cover her face in shame. No point in fighting anymore; what was done could not be undone.

Anni wished he would get it over with and leave, but Raduz didn't want to rush. He had a message to deliver and fucked her with long, slow strokes, relishing in the tight, warm grip of her pussy. Minute after minute went by and his hard cock, a disgusting weapon leaking poison inside her, ravaged her again and again. His weight rocked on her, back and forth in time with his grunts. Anni had stopped pleading with him, and her gasps, sobs and whimpers were the only outer signs of what her body had to endure. Her pussy had finally submitted to the mechanical stimuli of ceaseless friction and lubricated itself. She could hear the squishy sounds her cunt made and nothing could abate the searing shame of her body cooperating with him.

After what to her seemed like a forever, Raduz got off her and lay down beside her on the narrow bunk. Anni kept still, every muscle tense, waiting what he'd do next. His palm rested on her mound and he slid two fingers inside her. He hooked them to gather moisture and scooped out slippery juice, smearing it on her vulva, immersing her clit in it.

On feeling the first tingling sensations, Anni realized with a sudden shock what her boss had in mind.

"No, no, please, not that. I don't want to," she mumbled in a daze, gripping his wrist to stall him.

Raduz ignored her weak protests and determined fingers started circling Anni's sensitive spot.

"No, no," she whined, "please, no!" and to every no he murmured a low, rasping, "Yes."

Is this how it's going to be then, Anni thought, her self-inflicted celibacy both beginning and ending with a rape.

For a big and clumsy-looking man Raduz's fingers moved lightly between the swollen labia of her thoroughly plowed pussy. After such a long break in being touched, Anni was gasping and jerking involuntarily from the manipulation of merely the areas around her clit. When her boss moved his hand and brushed the tip of his finger across the little nub itself, the sensation was raw and the impact incredibly powerful. Anni's frantic intake of breath came dangerously close to a cry.

Raduz kept to a rhythm, sliding long, slow strokes over her clit. He stopped a few times to spit on her slit and then resumed. He was skilful; he didn't change pace or direction or the amount of pressure too often. To Anni the touch of another felt tenfold as strong compared to masturbating on her own. All he did was constant, compelling and inevitable and -- to Anni's absolute humiliation -- so was her orgasm. He clamped a hand over her mouth just before she started convulsing and her uncontrollable whinnies died down to a soft squeal escaping through her nose.

She was only half aware of what happened after that. Raduz piled pillows and clothes on her bunk and manhandled her to lie prone on the pile, her hips thrust up high. When he had her in position, he entered her roughly from behind.

Head bobbing up and down, Anni jerked back and forth from the brutal force of his thrusts. The sturdy bunk was noiseless even in such hard use. It had been chosen personally by Raduz for that exact reason. Her bare, fat buttocks slapped against his pelvis when he rammed against her, and he had to cover her butt with the hem of her nightie to keep the silence.

Despite the punching pain Anni didn't want to make any sound, didn't want to give him the satisfaction of showing a reaction, but it was impossible to prevent inhales and exhales from sounding like the pathetic sniffles, shocked gasps and sob-like grunts that they were as he pommeled her guts savagely, slamming his meat into her, almost knocking the air out of her lungs.

Time slowed down. Her boss was fucking her with a frenzied, relentless pace but in her head the minutes and seconds elongated and she felt every push as a new rape, a new shame, a new invasion into her broken, befouled body.

Finally, having fucked his victim into a wretched state of submission, he gave himself the leave to cum. He didn't bother to stop plunging into her when he came, and his whole body jerked when her cum-soaked cunt gripped his oversensitive glans, pulling on it as he pushed and withdrew. Every thrust into her sloppy pussy forced out a new gush of fluid from inside her.

Choking down his groans and bellows, he continued churning inside her with his limpening dick until her crotch was slathered all over with slime and his wilted penis was too soft to enter her narrow slit. She thought she had long reached the peak of revulsion, but somehow being fucked with a soft, flabby cock that had freshly regurgitated its milk inside her was the worst of all.

He got off the bed, breathing heavily, and grabbed her by the hair. He shook her head until she opened her eyes.

"The silence began at 11 pm. You will not move from this bed until the morning."

He tucked her box of tissues under his arm and forbid her to clean herself with any means he might have overlooked.

"I want to lie in my bed thinking about the mess between your legs."

With a last, firm shake he let go of her hair and her head lolled back on the mattress.

Chapter 4

The following morning Anni stayed in bed, claiming to be ill. She looked so awful with her drained face and lifeless eyes that no one doubted her word for a second. The ladies brought her some painkillers for she looked like she'd been crying the whole night, poor thing, and they assumed she was in pain.

Raduz entered her room as the others were leaving for the building site. He pocketed the painkillers and sat on the side of her bed, smiling a cruel smile, and crooned, "Aww, little dove. Feeling poorly, are we?"

His hand stroked her hair, and Anni froze under her rapist's touch. He brought his hand down for another caress when she quickly turned and connected an angry blow with his wrist.

"You fucking little—" Raduz began, grabbing her by the hair. He shook her hard until Anni stopped flailing with her arms. "Don't fuck with me, little whore," he hissed. "Spreading your legs doesn't earn you any special treatment. You may have fooled them today but tomorrow you'll be out there hauling bricks like everybody else, so you better shape up and quit your whining by then."

His fist still full of her hair, he yanked her closer and licked a slimy path up from her neck to her ear. He lowered his voice to a beastly growl and bit her neck hard. As she squealed, Raduz panted in her ear, "See you tonight, kurva."

Sniggering on his way out, he left Anni curled up on her bed, weeping into her pillow. The word 'cunt' always rolled so deliciously on his tongue.

Darkness had fallen hours ago, but the devastated girl hadn't bothered to switch the lights on. All day she'd jumped at every sound until, after they brought in her supper, she'd finally locked her door. With great heaving sobs she wept, not only for the degradation of her body but for the whole concept of lovemaking and sex. Intimacy would never feel the same again.

Her pussy was sore, her lower abdomen in pain and it hurt to walk or pee. She had tried to drain the night down the sewer but even after three showers she still felt his foul semen crawling inside her, coating every nook. The strong, pungent odour had stewed in her warm crotch, and smelling it she felt so filthy that nausea twisted her insides. Her flesh had a memory of its own and she'd felt her folds parting and her helpless cunt stretching around Raduz's thick cock over and over again. His fingers seemed to ever stay on her clit, his weight on her chest, his mouth on her neck, his whispers in her ears corrupting the truth.

She started to question her every recollection, thinking that she must have done something to give him the wrong impression, that he hadn't meant to rape her. Not really. It just couldn't be. Not Raduz. And she wanted to deny cumming all over his fingers. If it was rape she should never have done that. How was it even possible? It meant she had enjoyed it and she hadn't. She had hated every second of him on her skin.

And he was coming back! No room for misunderstandings now. He knew he was hurting her -- moreover, he wanted to hurt her. But the papers were signed and she had committed to do the twelve weeks. What was worse, the plane tickets had cost her dad 3000 euros. She could never explain to him why she would quit the program after just three weeks without either telling the truth, which was out of the question, or seriously displeasing him by coming across as an ungrateful spoiled brat.

"The Kid's got a crush on me," he'd said. And laughed. The words stung but Anni had only herself to blame. She felt yet another wave of tears coming on. She'd looked up to Raduz, admired him. She thought of her passport, locked in safe keeping in his desk drawer. No way to leave the camp, no way to escape. She had but her own feet, but she didn't know the way to a police station or to an embassy, and she didn't speak the language. Besides, rambling through the slum, lost and on her own, would be even more dangerous than staying. She was trapped -- as he well knew.

"Boo-fucking-hoo," she jeered at herself. "Wallowing in self-pity, are we? Well you don't have the right!" She clamped her teeth together in disgust and growled, "Take it, bitch. You've earned it. All of it."

The poison and the hate that she felt towards herself ran higher than ever now for the way she'd behaved. She had begged. She had submitted meekly to make it easier on herself. She had been pathetically grateful for any soothing lies he had cared to whisper. She was disgusting. Pathetic. Ridiculous. Detestable. She dug a nail into her wrist and dragged it along the skin again and again until she could see red lines, parallel and crossing, rising like dough to form welts. "Bitch. Cunt. Coward. Weakling," she muttered and rubbed the welts to get the swelling down. What she ought to have done was to fight harder and egg him on, force him to be more savage, more brutal. She ought to have struggled so hard that he would have hurt her much worse; choked her, punched her, maybe broken a couple of bones.

"You deserve it," she hissed. "You deserve to be punished. Suffer, bitch. Suffer. Suffer when he rapes you. Suffer when he hurts you. Suffer when you bleed afterwards. Be grateful for the chance to atone, you sick, filthy freak."

But such determination never lasts.

Anni was rocking back and forth on the floor, taking comfort in the simple motion, as a key turned in the lock on her door. Until now she had hoped against hope that he would not come. No one could be so cruel as to put her through another such ordeal. Didn't he see that he had already taken and torn apart everything she had? She felt so dirty that she couldn't bear to be touched. She knew she deserved to be punished for Riikka's sake, but she couldn't, simply couldn't, take any more of it. It was too much to ask when the memory was still so fresh and all the horrible, shameful details were still there, throbbing in her mind.

The faint, green glow of the corridor's emergency exit lights fell into the room and revealed the girl sitting in one corner of the dark room, hugging her knees, her head buried in her lap. Raduz was unable to suppress a sadistic little grin as he noticed that she'd chosen the corner farthest away from the bed -- a pathetic little attempt to distance herself from the altar of her degradation.

He closed the door softly and slipped the master key back into his pocket as his cock was already swelling in anticipation. The girl shook her head weakly without looking up, and Raduz heard her first, forlorn sobs. He half wanted to drag her to the centre of the floor, spread her and take her right away, but almost as much as the sex itself, he enjoyed watching her cower, helpless and afraid, and wanted to make it last.

"No, n-n-no, no," she stuttered when he walked over and crouched beside her. To his surprise he saw that the girl was clutching a pair of scissors in her trembling hands.

"Are these for me?" he chuckled. "You won't stab me, dove. You don't have it in you."

He tugged at the scissors, and indeed Anni let go of them without a word. Smiling assuredly, Raduz caressed her hair and whispered softly.

"You should be asleep by now. Trust me, you do not want me to think that you're not a good girl."

You keep your good girls, you monster, Anni thought bitterly. Then she lifted her face and spat at him.

Dumbfounded, Raduz pulled back a little, and Anni took advantage of the moment of confusion and started pounding him blindly with her fists anywhere she could reach. Her first blow landed on his cheek and woke his fury.

"You little cunt!" he growled in Czech and banged her head three times against the wall with full force, resulting in three very satisfying whacks. He spread the scissors and pressed the sharp edge of a blade into her neck, denting her flesh, causing her breath to wheeze. Anni, light-headed and wide-eyed, stared at his enraged expression, thinking he would surely kill her. One forceful cut and her blood would gush out, and her life with it.

She closed her eyes, bracing herself against the pain, reassuring herself that after she died she'd never be sad or in pain anymore. Raduz could rape her body even if she was dead but she didn't have to be there to feel it. All the trials of being human would end and she'd slide gracefully into sweet oblivion. It might even be better that way.

But the pain didn't come.

Raduz had stopped to listen. He'd lost his self-control for a second but apparently the women next door hadn't stirred at the noise.

"Let's try this again," he said, more to himself than to her, and grabbed the hair at the back of Anni's neck. He brought his face close to hers, took a deep, calming breath and whispered, "I expect to find you snugly tucked away when I enter this room at night. Don't let me catch you out of bed again. Ever. Understood?"

He tightened his grip on her hair and Anni nodded meekly.

"Now, give me your hands."

He pulled her up and stood looking at the petrified girl.

"There, there, dove," he muttered through his gleeful grin and pulled her in his arms to be 'comforted'. He knew that she wanted to be held, that she wanted everything to be ok again. He knew that she wanted to believe she was safe, even when knowing that he was only kind to her to fuck with her mind. He'd had time to perfect his method, and it was effective.

He led the girl to her bed. With tears streaming freely down her cheeks, she allowed herself to be laid down on the mattress. Raduz turned and stood still for a while, his back at the silently weeping girl. He shouldn't have been so rough, it had been careless of him. Wiping her spit off his forehead with a sleeve, he took a deep breath. The night had taken a bad turn, but it wasn't too late to get back on his usual track. He cleared his throat, turned around and sought for a gentler tone.

"There, calm down. You had a bad dream. Hush, dove, don't cry. Everything's fine. Close your eyes. Don't be afraid. Close now... There, good girl."

Anni's face was turned to the wall and a small hand hovered in the air, cupping protectively, yet avoiding to touch, the back of her throbbing head. He stroked the hair off her face and whispered, "Keep 'em closed. It's just a dream. And you're gonna stay completely still."

If she hadn't been just another whore, too proud for her own good, he might have apologized for his sudden rage. To his surprise, the word sorry had snuck to teeter on the tip of his tongue, but Anni had to learn to know her place like all the rest of them, and so he kept quiet.

He turned her on her stomach and positioned her arms to lie along her sides. Slowly, prolonging the moment, he then pulled off her pyjama pants and panties. He was in no hurry for he liked to watch his victims sniffle and shiver in fear.

The following sound of a zipper was loud in the silent night and it was followed by a faint rustle when Raduz's trousers fell on the floor beside the bed. He caressed the round, protruding curves of Anni's fat buttocks, and got on top of her.

"Good girl. You just sleep now," he murmured and started tugging at her thighs to get her to spread her legs.

"Shh," he scolded her mildly as she started to fuss and whine. "What are you so afraid of? I'm not hurting you. — Oh, I see. Are you afraid you might enjoy it? You're not afraid of me, no. You're afraid you're going to get wet for me again, like last night. That you're going to cum. Again."

He took hold of her chubby thighs with determined hands and pulled them apart.

"Now open up. There. Good girl."

Too afraid not to, Anni went along with it and allowed it to happen.

Raduz cupped her pussy with his palm and leaned to murmur straight into her ear, "I bet you have thought about me all day. Waiting, wishing, hoping that I'd come. If I shoved a finger up your cunt right now, would you be wet already?"

He spread her pursed cunt lips to reveal her pink, quivering fuckhole and started feeding in two of his fingers.

"Shh. Lay still. I'm gonna make this really nice for you."

He spat on her until he ran out of spit, and then rubbed in what little lube he'd managed to produce. The fingers pulled away and were replaced with something rounder and wider; the snake was searching its way in again. Anni shuddered. Her boss caressed her hair and whispered soothing nothings in an affectionate tone at the same time as his rapist's cock poked at her crotch, wriggling and pushing, bumping into her just slightly off the mark.

He was so adamant in his whispers that he managed to make her doubt her own mind again. "I'm not hurting you," he'd say. "You want this. Yes. Just let me take care of you."

Anni had not the inner strength to argue, and -- despite every cell in her body screaming in horror and disgust at what he was doing -- him saying these things over and over made her start to believe that they were true. He knew so much of the world, he was so experienced, so respected, so wise and intelligent -- he was always right, right? And, she thought, if I feel like I'm being raped when all he's trying to do is to look after me, I deserve it all for bringing a curse over Riikka, for being at that party and not noticing that something was wrong.