Brick, Mortar, and Bruises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But still, even though a part of her was relieved to finally receive the long due, long craved punishment, in truth she would have given anything to escape it.

For a while Raduz kept pushing against Anni's bottom without bothering to aim. It amused him how each time the girl flinched under him and whined in fear of penetration. Soon he grew bored though, and tried to shove himself inside her, but couldn't find the spot. He cursed under his breath and sat down on his knees. In frustration he sank his thumbs into her crack where her butt met her thighs and harshly yanked her flesh aside to reveal her soft, pink pussy for his throbbing cock. The girl stiffened under him as he lined his shaft with her opening and pushed. She wasn't wet but he spread her pussy lips wide with his hands and entered her anyway, thrusting with force to compensate for the lack of lubrication. Anni jerked at the pain but settled down when Raduz grabbed her hair and shushed her; fighting back would only make him hurt her worse.

She whimpered when he started to fuck her, for his penis felt sharp and bulgy in her raw dryness, dragging the linings of her pussy back and forth on each of his thrusts. She started to turn her head towards him to plea for mercy, but he checked her with firm hands.

"Keep still, dove. Go back to sleep. It's just a dream. Just a dream."

He stroked her hair lovingly, pulling out and pushing back in, over and over, murmuring all the while.

"It's ok. I'm here, dove. I'm here. You're safe. Go back to sleep."

His movements were slow as he relished in her pain and humiliation. The previous night's confusion was gone and she knew that the Raduz she'd known had been nothing but a lie. His mock gentleness was revolting, and Anni cringed at his touch, but there was nothing she could do to stop him from pumping, heaving and grunting on top of her and inside of her.

When Anni finally acquiesced and quit her writhing and moaning, Raduz didn't mind. He loved to listen to a girl sobbing faintly into her pillow beneath him, and only wanted Anni to lie still and keep her legs dutifully spread. For now.

Sooner or later they all learned how to slip out of their bodies as if they weren't there, but he wouldn't allow Anni to do that for a long, long time yet. Pretending to do so was fine with him, but when the girls finally slipped away to where he couldn't hurt them anymore, he got bored and sent them away. Yet, luckily, he was just getting started with this one and she was still far from broken.

Outwardly she didn't try to resist him just then, but her cunt cramped frantically around his cock, trying to expel the shaft Raduz forced inside her again and again in an endless nightmare. She was too innocent to know that the contractions of her pelvic muscles were only making the fuck that much better for him.

Yes, she was a good find. If only she wouldn't break too soon, for his mind was bursting with cruel games he wanted to play with her. He couldn't put his finger on what it was exactly, but some tiny imperceptible detail in the way she responded to him fucking and hurting her egged him on and inspired his imagination to come up with countless of new fantasies of torture and humiliation. He would make it last as long as possible, but sooner or later he'd find her limits and push her past them until her soul would crumble and crush. He could swear that her choked whimpers and weak little twitches beneath him were almost like an invitation. Almost. Maybe. Just.

He watched her little fists clutching, clutching, clutching in reaction to his thrusts. She was still dry, but it served only to inflame his lust all the more. He grabbed her by the hair again and bent her head back until her chest rose from the mattress.

"Your pussy has a lovely angle," he panted into her ear between gasps of breath. "This wouldn't work with every girl, but your whore's cunt just begs to be fucked from behind."

The thought that the angle of her sex matched her inherent submissiveness immediately sent a shudder through her, and her cunt clamped down hard on his cock and flushed with wetness. She did not want to get excited as she was being raped, but learning that she was physically made for offering herself to a man like this, prone and submissive -- literally made for taking their cocks from behind -- she couldn't stop the rising surge of heat. If only it had been Him on top of her and not this despicable monster she hated so bitterly.

Raduz felt her cunt's reaction at once and chuckled triumphantly. "You dirty little slut, I felt that!"

He picked up his pace as the sudden slickness was accompanied with loud, wet smacking sounds.

"Oh yes, that's good," he laughed. "Tight and wet and twitching. Good little whore."

Anni moaned at his words, the horrible, unwanted arousal still plaguing her. At the sound, the panting man on top of her squeezed out another choked chuckle and continued with surprised glee, "You like to be dominated! You really do, don't you!"

It was a statement, not a question, but Anni shook her head; she wasn't moaning, she wasn't aroused, she wasn't dirty, wasn't good, didn't like it -- didn't, didn't, didn't!

Ignoring her protests, Raduz lowered his whisper to a beastly snarl. "Oh yes. You like it. You love it you little slut! What? More?! You want more?! You think you can take all of me?! I'll show you, you little cunt! I'll make you beg!" he growled, and slammed into her with such force that it left her breathless. "Oh, you love being used like a whore, don't you? You love being helpless. You wouldn't get sploshing wet like this otherwise, bleeding and creaming at the same time. Can you fucking hear that?! Can you hear the noise you're making? Can you feel your juices splattering all over the place?"

She started grunting and yelping with pain as his brutal thrusts again started punching the bruised back wall of her pussy, and he had to cover both her mouth and her nose with his hand to keep her noise down. In time she would learn to endure pain in silence but for now it was still too new. He leaned his mouth just above hear ear and whispered to her in his native language a continuous string of obscenities while forcing her to accept her lot as his pet.

"Take it, Masha! Take it! You fucking whore! Take it and suffer! I'm going to rape you 'til I've ripped you in shreds!"

He grabbed Anni by the shoulders and neck to steady himself for the final angry ramming before ejaculation. To keep himself from roaring out his pleasure, he sank his teeth brutally in the back of her neck. Anni's howl of pain gurgled against the hand crushing her airways shut. The pain and the choking made her frantic; she bucked wildly and swatted at Raduz's head in blind panic to make him release her. Raduz snatched her wrists in his one hand, bent them out of the way and put all his weight and anger into his thrusts. He had to wrestle his desperate, hysterical victim to continue being able to rape her, and in his attempts to restrain her he bruised her body all over.

Her feet were pounding the mattress like crazy when Raduz finally came inside her, churning like a madman. To get his cum all the way in there, he rammed his cock up her cunt as deep as he could go and her snatch milked every last drop with its tight, panicked grip. He felt her tears run over the back of his hand as she writhed in agony, disgust and shame. She didn't want his vile load inside her but she'd gotten it just the same. And there it would stay.

Raduz let go of her and stood up. She curled up on her side and her hands instantly flew to her crotch, as if covering herself could wipe away the risk of pregnancy and disease. She huddled there, a half-dressed, sobbing, quivering wreck, weeping from pain, shame and shock.

"Roll over," Raduz told her and rolled her back onto her stomach. She froze with fear when Raduz reached down to spread her slimy, messy cunt for inspection. She had a hungry little body -- willing or not -- and her snatch had sucked all of his milky cum inside her. Raduz shoved two fingers coarsely into her cunt and she jerked with this new invasion. She was absolutely terrified of him, wanting nothing more than to duck from his touch and dash away, but fear kept her still. She knew better than to defy him.

"Do you like that, dove? All that creamy cum? Can you feel it, working its way deeper?"

Grinning at her pathetic display of dread, Raduz murmured, "Nothing you can do about it, dove. You know the drill. No shower 'til the morning."

He reached deeper with his fingers and rubbed the puckered mouth of her cervix with his cum-coated fingers while she whimpered.

"I want it to have all night to crawl up into your womb," he crooned, and added softly, "I have friends who particularly enjoy raping pregnant chicks."

When he was content that she was soiled through and through, he pulled her panties and pyjama bottoms back on her and patted her plump behind. Her mouth was slightly open and her lips quivered with sobs. Raduz pushed his slimy fingers into her mouth, rubbing them all over her tongue to spread the taste. Anni jerked her head back instinctively, but Raduz followed her movements, shoving the fingers deeper and shushing her to relax her gag reflex.

He nuzzled her cheek and took a long, hungry lick to taste the deliciously thrilling tang of her night of tears. She felt inhuman with his fingers in her mouth and his drool on her face. He was inside of her and all over her and she had no say anymore to what happened to her body -- he had taken it from her.

She lay still, worn out, beaten and subdued, accepting that his foul tasting fingers would remain in her mouth as long as he chose and there was nothing she could do about it. He reached his other hand behind her head and shoved the fingers in her mouth still deeper, all the way down her throat. She started gagging and coughing but Raduz held her head still so she couldn't back away as her instincts were yelling and screaming at her to do. On the mercy of reflexes, she couldn't help making noise and gulped down vomit as best she could -- she had a hunch that Raduz wouldn't appreciate being puked on. Breathing was impossible and she tried to implore with her eyes for him to let her go before she'd suffocate.

"Know this, dove, you will not lock your door on me again," he whispered to her in a voice she would never dare to disobey. "Nod if you understand."

Anni tried her best to nod and spluttered, "Yes! Yes! I understand. Please!"

When Raduz was certain that she had learned her lesson, he let go of her and dressed. He picked up her blanket and pillow, and, as if nothing had happened, gently tucked in the shivering, cum-filled girl. He brushed the messy tangles of hair from her face, leaned in to give her a kiss on her forehead, and walked out of the room.

Chapter 5

In the morning Anni rose early, but not too early to anger her boss. She hobbled to the shower, thighs tightly pressed together yet all the same pathetically unable to stop a wash of thin, pink liquid from running in rivulets down her calves onto the hallway floor. She did her best to wash his semen off from her crotch, but the stink was there to stay. She knew it would only help his sperm towards her womb, but her acute sense of filthiness was all too overwhelming to give room to things like the voice of reason, and so she unscrewed the shower head and pushed the end of the shower hose as deep into herself as she could, rinsing herself from inside out with water as hot as she could bear. Like the previous morning, she yelped at the first touches of water when it stung the abrasions and sores inside her.

As she had no choice, she dressed and joined the rest of the crew for breakfast. She forced a smile on her face even though she was sure that anyone could smell as well as see the rapes on her. As she sat down however, she felt completely invisible -- intangible even. The food had no taste, the world had no colour, and all sounds were muffled and far away. She was present but still not part of the scene. Walls of fog seemed to fence her in and keep her apart from the other people and the real world. No one saw her. No one felt her. No one saw how she suffered.

Raduz had been waiting for her in the corridor when she got out of the shower, and as she had bent down in her towel to mop up the goo she'd leaked on the floor, he had stepped behind her and performed what he'd called a 'cunt inspection'. He had fingered her right there, out in the open where anyone could have come upon them, checking with rough-handed determination how much she was bleeding and oozing and whether she deserved a panty liner. He'd decided she didn't.

Throughout the day her aching pussy throbbed and cramped. Every time her muscles contracted she felt another tiny wave of semen, cunt juice and blood gush out of her. Where it all came from after the mornings meticulous washing up she couldn't guess, but, as Raduz had taken from her room everything she could have used to clean herself up, she now waited in fear when she would soak her illicit toilet paper padding and a growing wet stain would spread on her pants for everyone to see. When she was left alone with herself for a moment, tears came without her being able to stop them, yet around her everyone acted as always, joking and chatting amicably, while she withdrew to an anxious solitude. Speak to no one and no one will ask questions, she thought. With Raduz's support she had been more or less coping 'til the night before last, but now she had no idea how to go on.

On the third night she didn't lock her door, but when Raduz stepped into the room he saw that Anni was waiting for him in her bed wearing just about every piece of clothing she had brought with her.

"Silly girl," he chuckled, and started unwrapping his prize. "Who are you kidding, dove? None of this will save you. Besides, you want it as much as I do."

He was pleased that he didn't have to beat her up for a second time. Violence was easy -- too easy -- and it wasn't his thing. Degradation on the other hand -- rape, domination, manipulation, humiliation -- that he had down to an art.

Anni flushed deep red as Raduz stripped her, piece by piece, with quick and impatient moves. It was the first time he saw her completely naked, the dimness of the room as her only cover. Being somewhat overweight, Anni was very self-conscious about her body. It was the single greatest reason why she hadn't slept with more men in search of someone who could have, if even for just a single night, fill His shoes. She shut her eyes tightly and tried to cover herself from her boss's hungry gaze, but Raduz lifted her hands and placed them back on the mattress, pressing them into it, making his point: No.

Raduz recalled how pale she'd been on arrival, but during the warmer days sun had had time to sprinkle some freckles on her face, arms and chest. He ran a palm along the ample soft curves of her bosom, belly, hips and ass, and watched her breasts jiggle when his hand so much as brushed against them.

Anni felt horribly ashamed to be thus studied and looked upon, for she hated the way she looked, especially her breasts. They had been round and perky in her early teens, but as her body grew fuller and her breasts swelled, the weight caused them to sag. Without a bra, her nipples wouldn't point straight out in front of her anymore, and to her it looked ugly. So, when Raduz at last stopped to sink his fingers into the soft flesh of her breasts, Anni could sigh with the meager comfort that at least he now covered some of her shame from sight.

But just when she had managed to calm herself down a little bit, Raduz growled in lust and started brutally kneading her breasts. Anni held her breath, trying not to shriek when he crushed his fingers down on her malleable flesh with as tight a grip as he could muster. She tried to tear his hands away but it only made him squeeze harder.

"Please!" Anni gasped in despair, not yet realizing that word to be the least likely of them all to reach this man. She would have silently prayed for the cruel game to stop had she not known for sure that as soon as he would tire of toying with her boobs, he would rape her again.

When he couldn't trust her to hold her screams any longer, Raduz amused himself by flicking her painfully erect, ever aching nipples. Even the slightest flick or tug of a nipple caused the entire breast to loll heavily and he buried his face in them, enjoying the innocent, pure joy of diving into a plump, heavy bosom. He could already see white blotches where bruises would soon start to form, and his cock grew impatient when he thought about how her tortured breasts would look on the morrow when the bruises had had time to darken and blossom.

Eager to press himself against her bare, warm skin, he took off his clothes without leaving the bed while the girl turned over onto her stomach to hide her nakedness and protect her throbbing boobs. Side by side, both naked, their bodies touched from shoulder to knee in the narrow bunk. She felt him there but still kept her eyes shut in a doomed attempt to flee from the situation. However, as his wandering hand slowed at her hips and grabbed a handful of her buttock, spreading her crack open just a little, her eyes flew wide open.

"Tell me, dove, have you ever had a cock up your ass?"

He felt her body tense up against his own. She sought his gaze, pleading with her eyes.

"Well?" he pressed on, tightening his hold on her fleshy butt.

After a moment of hesitation, she gave an almost imperceptible nod and Raduz sneered.

"I should have guessed! A nasty, randy slut like you! I bet you loved a cock pushing in through your naughty place."

The girl shook her head.

"What? I don't believe you," he almost laughed. "With an ass this big I'm sure you can take a cock or two up the ass without even blinking."

Her whisper was barely audible when she whimpered that it had been just the once and that it had been an extremely painful experience for her.

"Come now," Raduz scolded her. "No doubt you were messing around with some stupid boy who didn't know what he was doing. Trust me, you'll love it when I do it right. Hell, you love everything I do to you!"

He coaxed the trembling, sniffling girl on her hands and knees and slipped a pile of pillows and clothes under her. Then he pressed down on the arch of her back until she reluctantly submitted and lay down on the bed, prone, her hips on the pile and her round, wobbly ass thrust up for easy access.

Not raping Masha's ass when he'd had the chance was Raduz's constant regret; how degrading the proud little kurva would have found it. Now every single one of his little victims paid dearly for his past negligence.

"Reach back and spread your buttocks," he ordered, but Anni didn't move.

"Please," she whined. "He was being very, very careful and it still hurt!"

Hating herself for it, she sank as low as to beg him in tears to take her as he had the two previous nights. When he wouldn't relent, she sank even lower, offering to suck his dick, promising to make it really, really good for him, but her boss was unswayable.

"Please," she tried desperately. "I'm really good at sucking cock, I swear. I'll lick your balls, I can even take you into my throat! You'll love it, I promise. Please, just don't do this."

Raduz leaned closer to hiss in her ear, and as lust took over his brain his accent grew thicker once more.

"I'm trying to do you a favour, little cunt, so shut the fuck up and do as I say. Have you any idea how much I can make this hurt if you refuse to cooperate?"

Anni shuddered with terror and shame but she had no choice but to obey. Reluctantly she reached back and did as she'd been told.