Brick, Mortar, and Bruises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More," Raduz ordered. "Stretch your little bud to really open up for me. There. Good girl."

It was so humiliating and obscene that her breath began to wheeze as she tried hard not to start sobbing again. Raduz stroked a teasing finger along her crack, making her whimper and squirm.

Dirty! she thought. Dirty! Nasty! Foul! She couldn't bear being touched there, being made thoroughly repulsive by being touched there. Her asshole, yuck, the mere thought of her own asshole made her want to vomit. Yet worse was to come, a lot worse; having something first shoved in and -- oh god -- pulled out from there. How could Raduz, or any man, want to look, touch or -- Ugh! -- fuck such a disgusting, dirty, unthinkable thing. Anni wondered if he deliberately allowed her this moment's respite so she'd have the time to fully grasp the depravity of what was going to happen to her.

"You'll be fine, I promise. I'll make it feel good," he murmured with a twisted kindness in his tone. He took her moisturizer from the bedside table and flicked the tube open. Anni gasped when the cool lotion poured on her hot crack.

"Shh," he hushed, "trust me. All you have to do is relax."

He knew that nothing she did would lessen the pain, but he loved to give her that false hope. He would love to first watch her struggle desperately to relax her asshole and then weep in burning pain when it didn't help after all.

"Please—," she tried. "Please—,"but couldn't make herself say the words. She wanted to ask him to start with something smaller, gently ease her open with a finger or a pen before trying with his penis, but every time she choked right after please, too embarrassed to ask her boss to insert something -- anything! -- in her ass, something that would have to come out of her right before his eyes, something that would come out dirty.

"You'll tear me apart. Please, you're too big," she finally managed. Raduz knew what was in her mind but wouldn't dream of making it so easy for her. Lubricating his cock was enough of a concession for the little bitch -- more, actually, than he'd originally intended.

"There's no need for that, I'm not that big," he assured her, patting her butt. "You can take me, you're a good girl. Just do as I say. Open up and you'll see it won't hurt ...too much."

He was rubbing his cock on her backside, spreading the lotion all over. Anni felt him as a huge bulge on her tiny speck of a hole. The poorly veiled malicious thrill in his last words disproved each and every sweet, reassuring lie he'd so far whispered to her.

"You're squeezing your ass shut. I can see your hole rippling," he said sharply. "Stop it and do as I tell you: relax."

Anni wanted to die then and there. The thought of him staring at her asshole -- and from so close he could see it moving -- was so humiliating that she almost wished he would start fucking her already, at least if he was crouched over her he couldn't look at her where it shamed her, where she felt unclean and hideous.

He pressed the tip of his cock against her entrance and she sprang up only to have his hand push her back. His cock was so thick she had no idea how it could ever fit. Her ex hadn't been nearly as thick as Raduz, and even then being stuffed up the butt had been too painful for her to bear, but this time she was given no choice but to endure what was to come.

She moaned in fear and Raduz reproached her, "Let that be the last I hear from you tonight. Understand?" He covered her mouth with the iron grip of his big hand and whispered with glee, "It's not that I don't trust you to shut up. It's just that if you don't do exactly as I say and relax that little ass of yours, this is really going to hurt. Your choice."

He started pushing and the pain hit her. She squealed and groaned frantically, desperately trying to invoke empathy in him. Her asshole wasn't made for sex and the pain told her exactly how wrong it was to use it so. It wouldn't -- couldn't! -- cooperate. She kept tearing her cheeks wider and wider apart with desperate hands, trying to pull herself open for him, but all he did was push her knotted little bud inwards into her body before the blunt, wide tip of his cock. I can't take this, Anni thought. I can't do what he wants, it's not possible for me to stretch the way he wants me to. I can't. Can't. Can't. She tried to speak but couldn't get out a single word. She tried to struggle but he was too heavy. She tried to kick but couldn't hit anything but empty air. Everything she tried Raduz ignored while wilfully filling her ears with his own muted groans.

He felt her beneath him, kicking helplessly as if they were in water and she struggled to swim away from him. He kept relentlessly applying pressure and inevitably her slippery, lubed flesh gave in to the assault. The ripping pain took her voice and all she could do to try and make it stop was to try and push him off her. Each millimetre he forced her flesh to yield hurt so bad she was thrashing about wildly under his weight. Desperately Anni tried to hitch herself forward to regulate, even a little, the cruel, painful pace of her anus being stretched, but her boss was too strong, too heavy, and she could not move.

He laughed at her, at her panic and pain. He glanced down to view his cock begin to force itself into her tiny tiny speck of a hole. The way her defenceless body gave way to his assault was truly magnificent: he pushed and she stretched -- not because she wanted to, oh no, but because she was so utterly and totally helpless to stop it.

Anni screeched into his hand and threw her head from side to side when Raduz made yet another push.

"Be still!" his ice cold voice commanded, dripping with the sinister 'or else' left unsaid.

"Back out! Back out! It hurts!" Anni hissed in tears, finally managing to claw away the hand from her mouth. The pain was just as she remembered it, and worse. She would have wailed out her anguish but didn't dare to disobey the cruel man further.

"Calm down, you stupid cunt!" he barked impatiently. "My knob isn't even half way in yet and you're bawling that it hurts!?"

"Please," Anni pleaded pitifully, but her rapist wouldn't relent.

"Please what? We're having fun, aren't we?" he jeered.

"I can't take it. Please. It's too much."

"Well, what do you expect when you refuse to relax? Now shut up or you'll seriously make me lose my patience."

Anni said nothing and only whined feebly as an answer. Her little stretched ring was screaming to be allowed back to its retracted state, and she had to fight herself not to raise her hands against her boss once more. She squeezed and relaxed her sphincter in turns, pushed out and sucked in, but nothing eased the pain that made her squirm and cramp up under her rapist, the pain that turned her face into a constantly changing mask of panicked distress when he kept nudging his widening glans further and further inside her.

Raduz replaced his hand on her mouth and slapped the back of her head with the other.

"Hands back on your buttocks NOW, or I'll hurt you for real," he hissed and Anni obeyed. "Spread that asshole you filthy little whore. More. More!" When he felt the grip of her asshole ease up a tiny, tiny bit, he continued more leniently, "There. That wasn't so hard now was it? See how much easier it is when you do as you're told? Now stay calm and I'll give you a moment to get used to it. If you talk back, I'll make it hurt. Which is it going to be?" She froze with the bulbuous tip of his penis just halfway into her asshole, unable to imagine a pain even worse.

In the next moments Anni did her best to shake the tenseness in her body and Raduz rewarded her good behavior with a confusing display of tenderness: he shushed her, held her, stroked her hair and whispered sweet nothings into her ear. Anni soaked it all up and had a little cry in his arms, desperately grasping for any available comfort. So precious was every second of not being hurt more, that she believed in his reassurances with all her heart, imagining he was again the man he'd been to her before all this: the friend, the mentor, the protector, the idol.

Then, midway through a hush and a stroke, Raduz, suddenly and without warning, resumed pushing in. Anni shrieked wildly into the hand he had quickly slipped over her mouth again. Lubed and slippery as Raduz was, the swollen tip of his cock lunged in with sudden force, tore her rectum wide open and lodged inside her. Her noises grew dangerously shrill and he tightened his hand on her mouth. When the girl couldn't take the hint, he reached with his thumb and forefinger and clamped her nose shut.

Finally silence.

"See bitch, I'll shut you up if you don't," he told the suffering girl under him, who, as it happens, was beyond hearing anything at that point for there was no escaping the horrible pain that felt like a huge wooden club had been shoved brutally and violently deep into her dry anus.

"Take it little bitch. Take it Masha. Take all of it you dirty fucking whore," Raduz cursed at her.

Anni threw her head from side to side, trying to escape his grip, desperate for air, desperate to beg him for mercy. Yet all her distress did was to make him glow with his supreme power over her.

"Stop making such a ridiculous fuss," Raduz whispered with a sneer. "You're not the first girl to get her ass fucked. You didn't want to relax so now you're only hurting yourself."

He let go of her nose and allowed her to breathe. It was sweet to watch her confusion as she tried desperately to relax her tortured little asshole; the silly girl only made it clench on his glans more and thus also hurt even more. So easily suggestible this one, Raduz mused. Just a few words and she really believed that she was to blame for her pain and not him.

"Shh, little dove. It's ok. I'll stay still for a bit if you stop clenching. You can do it. I know you can."

He stroked her head and soothed her, murmuring, whispering, caressing. Slowly, the grip of her sphincter on him loosened a little.

"Good girl, that's right. Does it hurt now?"

Anni nodded feebly and he continued, "Well, you know what comes next; I'll push deeper, but don't worry, I'll be careful. You're over the hard part, the rest is easy. Just stay as you are. No tensing up. No fighting back. And no noise."

Her answer was a new string of pleading whimpers but Raduz didn't care. She was so tight that his cock swelled inside her, the head expanding into a punishing ram. He needed this, he needed this badly.

He delved deeper and for every fraction of an inch of cock he got buried into her, her body twisted and jerked. Her small childlike fists clenched the sheets and she groaned into the mattress as he rode her jerking body, keeping her still with his own weight, drilling her slowly and counting it out for her.

"Four inches left... Three... Hush. Don't tense up. Relax."

But relaxing was, again, beyond her. Unable to control herself, Anni's body seized up in violent, uncontrollable cramps as he kept advancing deeper into her rectum. Had Raduz not held her mouth and nose she would have been screaming outright. He couldn't understand where the pain came from for he knew what he was doing, but he could not deny that Anni's unusual susceptibility to this kind of pain made anal rape more thrilling and more satisfying than ever before. He had never been able to hurt any of the other girls this much without resorting to various tools and substances, and it made raping and torturing Anni a strangely intimate experience: he was inside her and he alone was all that was needed to drive her nigh insane with agony. He couldn't wait to start the real business of fucking her sore asshole to his heart's content.

"Aaannnd two," he groaned and glanced down at her. The hand silencing her was drenched in her tears. "Aww, little dove, painful is it? Well go on, cry, let it out, that's a good girl. You're doing fine," he reassured her and began sawing short strokes in and out. "One more inch to go... Hush now, don't squirm. Hold it, hold it... A bit more... A bit more... A bit more... and there! It's in."

Anni was panting and wiping sweat from her face. Raduz moved inside her in tiny nudges that still exacerbated the pangs of wrenching pain.

"Good," he murmured as she stayed still. "You're getting the hang of it. Just shut up and take it. That's a good girl." He kept one hand on her mouth and grabbed her by the shoulder with the other. "Now stay still," he whispered with malice. "I'm going to have some fun."

He chuckled and started picking up speed and plunging deeper. Each of his wanton thrusts felt like being punched and ripped inside. Anni thrashed. And bled.

It took all her energy not to bite his hand and scream out for help as Raduz reamed her good and hard. She'd prayed for a quick end to it but Raduz wasn't going to let her get away with it so easily.

Long ago, back in a time he preferred not to think about, Raduz had spent eight weeks in a dark cell going mad. He was beaten daily and thrice flogged within an inch of his life. Not that he'd tried very hard, but he was never quite human again after that. On some level he could appreciate how sick it was what he was doing, but still he hadn't been able to stop revenging the past on every little bitch too stuck-up for her own good. When the little cunts wept and begged and bargained, that man who had lain naked, broken and bleeding on a stone floor, waiting for another beating, shrunk inside him and disappeared. Breaking them gave him power and that power was the only thing that made him feel whole again, in control again, a man again. It was the only thing that kept him alive. The only thing he had left. On those precious moments he was strong. On those precious moments he could see Masha cowering from him in her lacy nightgown, terror and panic in her eyes. On those moments he felt good.

After what he'd gone through he had dedicated his life to promote freedom, equality and human dignity. Stripping just those things from his girls didn't make him feel the least bit like a hypocrite; they were his to judge. That's why Anni's prayers would not be answered. She would suffer as long as it amused him to watch her suffer -- and he enjoyed nothing as he enjoyed watching hope drain out of her.

Finally she was exhausted and lay docile beneath him. He still noticed her cringe when he speared her with intentional cruelty but she'd quit screaming and thrashing and Raduz rewarded her submission by being more gentle. Her breathing slowed down, her body went limp, and tiny, barely audible sobs were all he could hear in the room. Raduz loved how she submitted and allowed him to use her though she was crying silently all through her ordeal. She was so fragile and so soft, and he got to be the one to defile her.

"What did I say?" he crooned, resorting to his native language. "Feels good, huh?"

Anni didn't answer, didn't even react. She tried to pretend she was dead, that she wasn't being raped in her filthiest hole, but his every thrust into her shattered that illusion. Her head was filled with dancing images of shards and broken things raining down as he took from her what no one had the right to steal.

Riikka, I'm so, so sorry, she thought for the thousandth time, listening, strangely detached, to the slick, sticky noises and embarrassing burps her body made in the hands of her rapist. The friction burned her shattered insides and each thrust widened the fresh cuts on her hole. Hot tears and drool were soaking into the already wet bedding.

Anni was only waiting for the thrusts and the torture to finally end when her boss started breathing faster and ramming her harder. A new sudden level of pain, his cock stabbing deeper than before. Anni yelped of shock. Raduz took hold of her hair and hissed, "Shut up Masha. How do you like my cock up your tight little asshole? Your whore's cunt is so loose I won't touch it. Oh, don't cry, I'll pay you for this privilege, just like your husband. So what do you want?" Anni couldn't understand what he was saying but the words drove him into a fury. "A dress? A diamond? A car? A cook? A mansion?"

Anni was scared. What had she done to anger him? She pressed her face to the mattress as he got rougher and rougher and she got closer and closer to crying out. She tried hard to hold back the screams but a mixture of groaning and gurgling got out and Raduz forced his hand over her mouth and nose again. He choked her until she couldn't let out even the smallest sound, but, despite her silence, he continued spitting pure unadulterated hate at her.

"Shut up you lying, greedy whore!" he huffed and Anni felt his anger. The grip on her shoulder was getting tighter and tighter, his fingers digging into her flesh, his nails breaking her skin. He was yanking her back onto his cock the same time as he was pistoning forward with all his might. The stabs of agony were unbearable and she couldn't take it anymore. She couldn't take any of it. No more. No more. Please. No more.

Anni panicked when he didn't let her breathe. Her lungs burned and she started struggling frantically. As a punishment he drove into her even harder, making the girl hysterical with pain and fear. She bucked and fought but he was stronger. Death and darkness were spreading in her brain, snuffing her mind. She tore at his hands with desperation and her rectum started spasming around his cock, her body twitching and jerking, fighting for a breath, losing consciousness.

Anni had sobbed through the two previous rapes but this time Raduz left her in debilitating pain. When she came to, it hurt when she tried to push, it hurt when she tried to squeeze and it hurt when she tried to relax. She'd taken the two painkillers that Raduz hadn't found and taken from her, but they did nothing to alleviate her worsening discomfort. She wriggled her hips, trying anxiously to ease the pain, but she felt as if he had left something inside her, some huge alien thing that was still scratching, stretching and stuffing her.

The bleeding wasn't so heavy that she should have been concerned, but time dragged by as she waited in vain for the pain to abate. Yet nothing she did and not even the hours that passed eased the sharp pulsing ache in her backside. Her rectum felt loose and knotted at the same time. She felt like she really needed to go to the toilet and yet that wasn't it. Raduz had been so rough with her at first, breaking her tight little ring wide open, that she couldn't really feel what was going on back there.

In addition to the pain she really needed to wash herself. She was filthy but Raduz had explicitly forbidden her to leave her bed before 6 am. He wanted her to lie the whole night in his cum and her own blood and soil.

More time passed and now she was sure she needed the toilet, but couldn't decide what to do as he had ordered her to stay in her bed. Finally she reasoned that getting out of bed to ask for his leave was a lesser sin than being caught using the toilet without permission.

Raduz's room was right next to hers at the end of the hallway, and Anni tiptoed in a sweaty, oversized t-shirt to rap quietly on his door. Her face was red with tears of pain and shame, and as soon as Raduz opened the door she started babbling uncontrollably.

"Please can I use the toilet. Please. I really need to. Please. Oh god, it hurts."

He wasn't happy to see her, but his face wasn't cruel either.

"You can't use the one in the hallway," he said. "You'll wake up everyone. Step in here." He had a toilet of his own in his quarters and gestured towards the narrow door. "Use that."

Anni didn't want to at first; she felt bloated and she knew that relieving herself would be a noisy business. The thought of him hearing all of that was mortifying, but she was desperate. For a few seconds she fidgeted hesitantly on the floor and then dashed through the door he'd indicated.

1...34567...11