Brick, Mortar, and Bruises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't believe how much pain she could endure without crying out in agony. Night after night she heard her own shrieks ring in her head but she was the only one who did. So terrified of him was she that his word alone seemed to make her physically unable to disobey; her body would simply make no sound.

"Shh," he shushed her when she begged silently for mercy, "none of that. You have to learn to behave." She could feel the wide, gleeful grin spreading on his face as he pressed his mouth onto her ear and continued, "It will be a long couple of years for you if you won't learn to please your masters."

Anni's eyes grew wide with horror and Raduz sensed her stiffen in shock.

"That's right, dove. You better start getting used to the idea. And since your wellbeing will depend entirely on the man you're serving at any given time, you must learn to please. Some of these men will be very strict, some less so, but you will learn to always adapt and obey. Don't make things hard on yourself unnecessarily. And," he lowered his tone into a menacing growl, "never embarrass me by misbehaving."

Despite all of the abuse he put her through, and to her great shame, she had repeatedly succumbed to his touch and cummed for him. Being manipulated into doing that made her feel like her body and soul weren't really hers anymore. By making her body comply against her own will, he had taken something from her, something even more personal and sacred than the trust in the world and herself in it that he had taken by raping her. She didn't want this, she didn't want to be his -- he was a vile, vile man. Yet everything was rapidly changing until the only thing she had left was him. The inevitability of a total breakdown weakened her resolve and made him seem stronger and stronger -- too strong for her to ever trick him into letting her return home when her 12 weeks were done.

Eventually, passing time blurred into a monotonous tube. Weeks bled into each other and Anni lost count of them, spending her days slipping like a wraith in and out of His strange shadow world. He still didn't have a face but His appearance had become more brutal with the addition of cruel scars like Raduz's criss-crossing His body. She was losing herself and couldn't always tell what was real and what was not. The raging conflict of what he told her was happening and what she felt was happening eroded her hold on reality. In the moments when Raduz's hands were gentle, she felt safe and warm, and when she moaned for him in pleasure, she didn't care about going home. When Raduz's strong arms were around her, holding her still, it could have been Him on top of her, inside of her. The world was a haze, but when he made her submit, from amongst the chaos rose a feeling of clarity and safety, the soothing familiarity of coming home. Coming home to Him.

Sanity was truly a relative concept when bit by bit the two men merged in her head.

Chapter 8

Anni always wept when he raped her but now, after a full month of relentless mental and physical abuse, she'd started to show signs of the stress she was under. She kept sobbing while hauling bricks and buckets of mortar, and it was calling undue attention from the rest of the crew. Raduz wasn't pleased, but he knew he needed to snap her out of it as soon as possible, for sooner or later she'd have a loud and public breakdown and he'd have a hell of a time cleaning up that disaster.

So far he had always been able to ground her with sufficient amounts of pain, but the merciless regime of internally delivered spiced and essential oils he'd had her on for several days had only driven her closer to the edge. In her madness she thought that she was burning alive from inside out and the mere sight of a syringe was enough to make her start hyperventilating and babbling incoherently. His hand was the only thing that kept her from screaming out loud in horror when he injected more chemicals into her already raw and burning holes before raping the living daylight out of her.

It seemed that his new toy wasn't unbreakable after all, and Raduz was seething with anger. He'd been looking forward to torturing her like he'd never been able to torture a girl before, but now, after a very promising start, Anni suddenly failed to endure his cruel games. She'd lead him on and then betrayed him. Just like Masha. And he wanted to hurt her for it, make her suffer, keep her screaming in agony for hours and hours and hours, beat her, crush her, burn her, destroy her.

Under cover of night, still fuming, he stalked down the corridor in fury and burst into Anni's room. He found her weeping silently on her bed, curled into a ball, rocking herself, unseeing eyes wide open. She wasn't at all pretty when she cried and in some unfathomable way seeing her there, stripped of all dignity, confidence and beauty, quenched his rage. The distinction between Anni and Masha was fleeting but it was there.

Her lips were moving and as he stepped closer he heard her murmur under her breath, "No more. No more. No more. No more. No more." He remembered her eyes with a different look -- lively, playful, artless, warm. A look he had never had from other women. A look that belonged only to Anni.

Despite seeing her for who she was, or maybe partly because of it, Raduz felt his cock grow hard. He wanted to fuck her, and what he wanted he was going to get no matter what. He started pulling her pants off and her chanting grew more frantic.

"Shh," he whispered as softly as he could. "I can see that you're barely holding on. It's ok, dove. Shh. Don't cry. I won't hurt you tonight. I'll be nice. Tonight I'll be nice."

And he was. In a way. Almost.

Murmuring in low soothing tones, he coaxed her into position and slipped his cock into her much abused ass. Anni gasped and kept sobbing and chanting except when pain forced her to hold her breath. He had used her so hard for so long that even his slow and gentle movements were pure agony to her.

Since he was trying not to hurt her -- and because she was as still and unresponsive as a corpse -- it took a long, long bout of reaming her dry, inflamed ass for him to reach such arousal that he started to feel the vague promise of an oncoming orgasm. He told her of it in soft whispers and asked if she wanted to take his cum in her ass. Anni didn't answer but she wasn't chanting anymore either; the last weeks had seared so deep into her memory that no matter how far into lunacy her mind had slipped, deep down she knew what her purpose in life was. And it was this. Being fucked by Him. Moaning, weeping and groaning as His cock ravaged her torn and tortured insides. Sobbing in pain as He sought his moments of brief, blissful ecstasy.

"There, good girl," Raduz groaned as Anni arched her back to invite him deeper. "Does that mean that you want me to cum?"

Anni nodded obediently, and nodded again after he asked if she still wanted him to cum even though he would have to fuck her really hard for a few minutes to reach his peak. She soon came to regret that nod when Raduz started fucking her in earnest and his punishing piston was tearing inside her like a medieval morning star.

Afterwards they kept still for long minutes, his flaccid cock still embedded in her anus from behind, for Anni wouldn't move unless he told her to. She had learned that lesson well.

"Raise your hips more and spread your legs wider," Raduz told her, and they shuffled, still attached to each other, until Anni had her ass properly thrust up and he felt the tightness of her ass lessen as her tissue and bones rearranged themselves.

Anni had no idea what he was up to until she heard him sigh and then first felt his cock twitch inside her and then sensed a sudden burst of pressure. Her instincts told her to move, crawl, escape, but Raduz's hand was already in place between her shoulder blades, crushing her down, holding her still. Anni whined as warm, stinging piss kept gushing into her, rapidly bulging her insides, making her cramp, flowing alarmingly deeper and deeper down towards her belly, pulled down by gravity, swelling her bowels unnaturally. She forgot herself and whispered frantically, "No! No! Stop it! Please!" as if she had a right to talk to Him like that, but his fingernails pinching her exposed clit between the two sharp blades of keratin made her shut up with a gasp. The torrent of piss seemed never to end; she was already full to bursting, but it kept coming and coming and coming and the extreme distension had her writhing and thrashing in pain.

When he was done he kept still for a few more minutes, allowing the piss to work its way down before removing his cock. When he finally did, he forced in its place a plug so large and thick that he was sure it would seal her tight for the night, shoving it swiftly and uncaringly all the way in. Anni held her screams and begged him, desperately, for permission to go to the toilet, but he didn't mean for her to get away with it so easy, and told her that she would have to hold on until the morning. To make sure she couldn't disobey even when faced with hour after hour of excruciating pain and powerful natural instincts urging her to relieve herself, he tied her hands and feet with garments from her locker.

"You stay right there little dove, I'll come back before six."

To make the hours feel even longer to her, he drew the curtains so that she wouldn't have the chance to keep track of time by the changing darkness outside her window. She was already sweating, cramping hard and shuddering in pain with her visibly protruding belly, when he locked the door behind him and walked back to his quarters with a light, happy step. This little opportunity to reflect should set her straight for a few days at least.

As was to be expected, Anni didn't sleep at all that night. She lay awake, twisting, turning and weeping, frantically willing the night to pass, but she had no way of knowing if two hours or mere 15 minutes of her seemingly endless agony had passed. Time didn't work right. And the pain and the cramps were unbearable, so unbearable in fact that she kept trying in vain to empty herself past the plug even though she knew that Raduz just might beat her to death for it. Then she backed up and thought no. He wouldn't.

Some insane impulse brought back her first weeks in the camp, and the warm and open man she'd learned to know. The same man that now was cheerfully and eagerly raping, abusing and torturing her. There was a reason for all this somewhere. Had to be.

She was thirsty, drained and bleary. She couldn't think, couldn't focus. The world had no bottom and everything beneath her was a black, empty void of endless cramps and pain. She started drifting, only half conscious and half real, reaching for a reason that could help her understand. The scars, his anger, his hatred for this Masha woman.

The scars. It all started with the scars.

Lost. Afraid. Hurt. Alone.

Him.

Her.

Both.

Long before his key turned in the lock, she had her answer: Just as he held for her a kind of deranged salvation, did she also for him.

Chapter 9

In the days that followed, Raduz sensed a change in Anni. Though she said nothing, he could see it in her eyes, in the way she moved, in the way she left her mouth just slightly open when he brought his face close. Her eyes were not blank or full of loathing. Her body wasn't stiff when he touched her. Her mouth wasn't a hard, angry line but sensual and somehow expectant.

Raduz felt queer for it was years from the last time he had bedded something even closely resembling a willing woman. What was wrong with this girl who'd reacted to his abuse like no one else? He tried to steady himself but Anni's stifled moans rang in his ears when he tried to concentrate on work. None of the other girls had haunted him like this. They'd been faceless. They'd been nothing. But this one he wanted. Craved even. And he was none too pleased about it. The girls were supposed to be nothing but faceless vessels to vent off his pouring hate and that was how he wanted to keep it.

Yet it was hard to hate when her body no longer told him that she hated every second of having to bear his touch. When he grabbed her, she pretended to moan in disgust but try as she might she couldn't hide the electric current that shuddered through her when she felt the heat and need in his touch. And even as he tried to taunt and humiliate her with sweet lies, he heard in his own tone a disturbing warmth he'd never meant to be there.

During the days she spread her legs willingly to receive his punishments. At nights when he started pushing against her sphincter, she wasn't agitated anymore, instead her breathing was even and her body relaxed. To reward her good behavior he went easy on her, taking it slow, spreading her to her limit with sweet, agonizing precision. She hissed and moaned when he pushed in and pulled out before pushing a bit deeper again, but she didn't resist, didn't struggle, didn't beg. She whined, cramped and shivered beneath him yet curled her fingers around the backs of his hands as he held himself on top of her. The pain was definitely still there but even if not enjoying the act per se, Anni was obviously getting turned on by being hurt and taken. Being hurt and taken by him. Sometimes he even skipped lube yet still she didn't stop him or even attempt to, and Raduz was pleased that she surrendered to him so completely. She had finally accepted that she had no say over her own body anymore, that he owned it now, inside and out, every single inch.

Each time after he'd used her she cried, her anquish a deep well of shame, disgust and despair. She was no more the sobbing, frantic time bomb of a creature on the edge of a breakdown he'd had to be worried about just days before. She was confused, forlorn and lost, but safely grounded in that black pit she inhabited. Yet no matter what she felt, she had her nightly cries while hanging onto him. And he let her. It made Raduz swell up with satisfaction to have her so emotionally wrecked. She was broken, no defences left. And it was beautiful.

With so many people under the same roof, the two washing machines in the communal kitchen were on several times every day, yet Anni washed her panties by hand and in secret in the shower room. It certainly wasn't a task she enjoyed, but no one could be allowed to see that every pair she'd brought with her was by now stained at the crotch. And at least these moments alone gave her a chance to have a cry in peace, so that she could hold herself together for long enough to eat her supper in the cafeteria without weeping onto her plate.

Staring at the incontrovertible proofs of her degradation, scrubbing in vain to get the semen, cunt juice and blood to wash out, made her burst out in tears every time because it reminded her that she too would never be the same again. She could buy new panties but the dirtiest and most disgusting stains, the stains inside, were not going to fade for as long as she lived. And in a few short weeks it was going to get worse -- a lot worse -- when Raduz would hand her over to—

Suddenly her thoughts changed course; the word 'weeks' and the blood stains on her knickers connected in her brain.

Raduz walked into his room after supper and found the girl sitting on his bed. Anni turned her face from him, hastily rubbing her cheeks with her sleeve.

"You shouldn't be here," Raduz stated gruffly, and started towards his desk, but Anni made no move to leave. He stopped in front of her and raised a hand to slap her for her disobedience, but she surprised him by lurching forward to hug his thighs and hung on for dear life. Oddly touched, Raduz crouched before her, as he might once have done, and rested his hands on her thighs.

"What is it?" he asked, searching for her gaze, but her shoulders started to shake and she buried her face in her hands.

Raduz went to the door and locked it, hoping that no one would need to see him just then. Being found behind closed doors together with a sniffling girl would be almost as bad as getting caught in the act of molesting one. Whatever her problem was, he needed to get Anni to calm down fast.

He sat beside her and pulled her to sit sideways on his lap. With one arm he held her to his chest and with the other he stroked the hair from her face.

"Come now, what is it?" he prodded gently, worried that someone might have found out about them.

"I'm p-pregnant," Anni, still avoiding his eyes, managed to stutter into the cleft between her breasts. Then she suddenly looked up at him, imploringly, as if Raduz had the power to unmake it so. "I don't want to be pregnant Raduz," she sobbed, "I don't want to. I don't want to. I don't want to!"

Raduz smiled simultaneously with relief and glee. After all his careful and careless mind games he was now the one she came to for help and reassurance. He -- her abuser. He'd stripped her soul bare until he was the only thing she had left.

For a moment he played with the idea of expanding on his threats of 'friends' particularly fond of abusing and dehumanizing pregnant girls. He kind of liked the idea himself, the added vulnerability and helplessness, eventually followed by the inevitable, gruesome pain of childbirth. But he knew that she couldn't take any more messing with her head, and he needed her lucid, so he took hold of her chin and forced her to face him.

"You haven't gotten your periods?" he asked, and the girl shook her head. "Have you been taking the medicine I gave you, every day?" She nodded, wiping her eyes. "Then you're all right!" he laughed, squeezing her to him as if she was a silly child afraid of boogeymen under her bed. "You're not pregnant. Everything's fine."

Anni wasn't convinced and stared at him with big, frightened eyes.

"Anni, you're not pregnant," he assured. "You're on the pill. That's what the medicine is. There is no such parasite. I made it up. You haven't gotten your periods because you have taken the pills continuously without a break during which your period could come. See, there's nothing to fear. You're not pregnant. Your cycle is just a little messed up."

Anni's lips stopped quivering, she slumped with relief. Then she took in the meaning of all that she'd heard and started hissing in fury.

"You gave me those pills the day I arrived! All that time you pretended to be my friend, you were planning ...planning this!"

Anni hadn't known it was possible to feel even more violated, hurt and betrayed as she'd felt in these past weeks, but -- of course -- it was. She flailed with her arms and feet to free herself and storm off, but Raduz wouldn't let her go. She tried again, pushing at his chest and thrashing on his lap, but he tightened his grip. She wanted to get away from him to cry in private. She didn't want him to see how she felt. She couldn't stand him touching her.

"Please," she wheezed with a choked voice, trying to control her anger. "Let me go."

But Raduz didn't grant her wish and held onto her as minutes passed. Every time Anni started to squirm free, he nuzzled her neck and adamantly tightened his grip, hushing and soothing until she settled again. He held her, and held her, and held her, gently and quietly, and, despite not wanting to, like the true little submissive she was, she slowly acquiesced and calmed down.

It appeared that nothing had been what it first seemed during her stay in Bolivia. She wasn't pregnant. That wasn't real. And Raduz's threats, at least the ones concerning getting her pregnant, weren't real either. But neither had their friendship been; all that time she thought they were sharing something he'd been grooming her, setting a trap for her. Anni felt so hurt at that, it was as if she didn't know the first thing about who Raduz was after all. Yet still he, Raduz, had made sure that she wouldn't get pregnant. That meant he'd kept her safe, protected her, cared for her.

1...56789...11