Brickzilla: King of Porn

Story Info
Brickzilla butt-fucks Joslyn Jane and Charley Hart.
2.4k words
3.11
2.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,116 Followers

Ladies and gentlemen and non-binary persons of the erotic readership, welcome. We have a special treat for you today. Brickzilla, a tall, dark-skinned, handsome and muscular Black porn actor is undertaking the ultimate challenge. Legendary porn stars Charley Hart and Joslyn Jane are ready to lose their anal virginities on camera and there's only one man for the job. Is Brickzilla ready for such a challenge? The owner of the thirteen inches of Black super cock is ready to do whatever it takes. Brickzilla isn't afraid to fuck women in the ass with his super-sized dick. You can ask anyone in the modern adult film industry.

Brickzilla is the type of brother who triggers two unique reactions in females. Some of them are drawn to him like moths to the proverbial flame, and are eager to feel his huge Black cock in their mouths, vaginas and butt holes. Other ladies are afraid of Brickzilla and run in the opposite direction. A thirteen-inch Black dick tends to evoke strong reactions in the female of the species. Hell, Brickzilla even gets approached by lesbians who want to model their strap-on dildos on his real-life member. The brother is all that and the damn bag of chips, folks.

"I'm a big fan of you ladies, especially the Black Patrol stuff," Brickzilla said with a grin. Charley Hart, a sultry, sexy blonde with a curvy yet muscular look, smiled and nodded. For a long time, Charley Hart did all kinds of porn, ranging from MILF videos to lesbian stuff and regular male/female stuff but now she has finally taken the interracial plunge. Charley Hart has tested those waters by hooking up with African American porn star Will Tile and loved it. This sexy, curvy gal with the mischievous smile is ready for more. Bring it on, Brickzilla!

"The feeling is mutual," Charley Hart said with a smile, and Brickzilla, ever the gentleman, took her hand and kissed it. Seated nearby, Joslyn Jane smiled appreciatively. Brickzilla has quite the reputation among today's female porn stars. For every stoic and freaky gal like Latina porn star Monica Santhiago, the sexy gal whose big butt and flexible asshole never met a big dick they couldn't handle, there's a demure porn star who refuses to have her asshole wrecked. Up until this day, Joslyn Jane, star of the Black Patrol series, was a member of the no anal club. Well, a lady has the right to change her mind, right?

"Let's do this," Joslyn Jane said, her beautiful, serious face shining with excitement as she looked Brickzilla up and down. Charley Hart licked her lips, recalling how much fun she had working with Joslyn Jane during the Black Patrol series. The two of them teamed up on a hunky Black male 'suspect' and took turns sucking his big Black dick. Charley Hart is the kind of White chick with the thick ass that was made to be fucked by Black men. It was only a matter of time until she gave in to temptation...

"No worries, ladies, I'll be gentle," Brickzilla said with a smile. As Charley Hart and Joslyn Jane looked on, Brickzilla began undressing. Off came the stylish business suit, followed by the red tie, the White silk shirt and the Black dress pants. Stripped down to his underwear, the sexy and muscular, dark-skinned brother winked at the two horny blonde-haired White women. Charley Hart and Joslyn Jane exchanged a look of raw lust and anticipation. There is power in sex, and Black men's sexual powers have fascinated White women for centuries. It's like they cannot help themselves, for real.

"Gentle, huh? Where's the fun in that?" Joslyn Jane said, aggressive as ever. The curvy, sexy blonde, a native of Miami, Florida, all but pounced after Brickzilla. The muscular Black man grinned as the horny blonde woman came for him. Joslyn Jane grabbed Brickzilla's big Black cock and stroked him. without another word, Joslyn Jane got on her knees and took Brickzilla's dick into her mouth. Folks, never let it be said that Joslyn Jane, star of Black Patrol, is afraid of big Black dicks.

"Alright now," Charley Hart said, grinning. The sexy blonde-haired MILF porn star rubbed her nipples and fingered her pussy while watching her friend Joslyn Jane suck on Brickzilla's big Black cock. Joslyn Jane's big White booty swayed from side to side because the bitch was twerking while sucking Brickzilla's big Black dick. Look, Joslyn Jane is the kind of chick who manages to look B-O-S-S-Y even with a dick in her mouth. Ask the dozens of Black men whose dicks Joslyn Jane has sucked during her Black Patrol days.

"Get over here," Joslyn Jane paused to say, and she glared at Charley Hart with a mouthful of Brickzilla's big Black dick. Charley Hart got the hint and nodded. The bodacious blonde MILF with the thick, mesmerizing ass got on all fours and went to work. As Joslyn Jane sucked on Brickzilla's big Black cock, Charley Hart sucked his big Black balls as though they were sugar cubes. Let the good times roll. Brickzilla is getting his dick and balls pleasured by two sexy blondes. Is he a lucky brother or what?

"First dibs on that big Black cock," Charley Hart said, after sucking the soul out of Brickzilla's fuck stick. Joslyn Jane frowned but did not object. Charley Hart got on all fours and spread her thick White ass cheeks wide open, exposing her pink asshole. Charley Hart's neatly shaved pussy was already dripping with excitement. Brickzilla came up behind Charley Hart and caressed her thick White ass with one hand while stroking his big Black dick with the other. Oh yeah, time for the sexy Black man to smash some thick White female ass, for real...

"Fuck that bitch," Joslyn Jane said with a wicked grin. Like the helpful soul that she is, Joslyn Jane grasped Charley Hart's ass cheeks and held them for Brickzilla. Smiling appreciatively, Brickzilla lubricated Charley Hart's asshole with lotion before pressing his big Black cock against her backdoor. Without further ado, Brickzilla pushed his big Black cock into Charley Hart's asshole. Time for the owner of one of the finest female asses in the Multiverse to discover the pleasures of interracial anal sex. Is there anything hotter?

"Oh shit, that dick is huge," Charley Hart said, groaning as Brickzilla's thirteen-inch Black cock popped into her asshole. Charley Hart is one of those wild, freaky White chicks who can handle big dicks in every hole but Brickzilla is in a class by himself. Not since the days of porn legend Tony Duncan, Mr. 18 Inch himself, has any female porn star been asked to handle such a huge prick in her asshole. Brickzilla slowly but surely worked his big Black dick into Charley Hart, and the blonde MILF howled like a woman possessed. Let the good times roll...

"This is hot," Joslyn Jane said, watching Brickzilla as he fucked Charley Hart's asshole with his huge Black cock. Joslyn Jane has been fucked by some well-endowed Black men before, among them Lil D, and the legendary Will Tile. Brickzilla is something else, though. Joslyn Jane fingered her wet pussy while listening to Charley Hart's screams as Brickzilla fucked her in the ass. Joslyn Jane grinned as a wicked idea sprang into her mind. Time to shake things up...

"Such a tight ass," Brickzilla said to himself, a smug look on his face as he plowed his big Black dick into Charley Hart's asshole. When well-endowed Black men fuck White women up the ass, their ancestors in the astral plane of the African Motherland smile down upon them. Brickzilla nodded appreciatively as he watched Charley Hart's big White booty undulate as his thick Black cock filled her booty hole. For centuries, Black men have dreamed of butt-fucking White women, and in the twenty-first century, scores of them are fulfilling their dreams. Let the good times frigging roll...

"Got something for you," Joslyn Jane said as she pulled out her favorite strap-on dildo. Brickzilla turned around and shot her a look. Joslyn Jane smirked and nodded. The big Black man suddenly looked nervous. Joslyn Jane originally bought the dildo prior to wrestling Black male porn star Will Tile during Evolved Fights, but she never got to use it on him since he defeated her on the mat and fucked her. Joslyn Jane lubricated the dildo with lotion and came up behind Brickzilla. Time for the big Black man with the huge Black cock to discover the joys of interracial femdom and interracial pegging. How cool is that?

"Oh fuck," Brickzilla said, gasping in surprise as Joslyn Jane grabbed his hips and pushed her dildo up his Black ass. The sexy, freaky blonde gal grinned as she began fucking the Black man up the ass with her strap-on dildo. Charley Hart groaned as Brickzilla's big Black cock filled her asshole. Seriously, rest in peace, asshole. Charley Hart winced, and wondered why Brickzilla was screaming since he had his dick up her butt. Turning around, Charley Hart saw that Joslyn Jane was fucking Brickzilla's asshole with a strap-on dildo. Oh damn, Charley Hart definitely wasn't expecting that. Joslyn Jane is a hot, freaky and scary bitch!

"I give it and take it," Joslyn Jane whispered into Brickzilla's ear as she continued pegging him. Folks, that's right, a White woman is fucking a Black man in the ass with her strap-on dildo and the world isn't ending. Out there in the world of porn, interracial seems to mean Black men fucking freaky White woman. Well, Joslyn Jane likes interracial porn too and she is more than okay with strapping it on and fucking a Black man with it. Brickzilla groaned, and felt his dick harden inside Charley Hart's asshole even as Joslyn Jane filled his Black ass with her dildo. Hmm, it would seem that having a dildo up the ass gets a lot of guys hard, who knew?

"Hmm, that was fun," Charley Hart said, and the curvy, sexy blonde MILF slipped on the floor, groaning after Brickzilla's big Black cock exited her asshole. Charley Hart farted, causing Brickzilla and Joslyn Jane to laugh. Joslyn Jane pulled the dildo out of Brickzilla's ass and the big, muscular Black man sighed in relief. Joslyn Jane was pleasantly surprised when Brickzilla pulled her into his arms and kissed her. Grinning, Joslyn Jane kissed Brickzilla back passionately, and the two of them began making love as if Charley Hart wasn't even there...

"Show me what you can do," Joslyn Jane said as she lay on the bed, thick and sexy legs spread. Brickzilla grinned and nodded. Gently caressing Joslyn Jane's tits, he fondled them and then brought his face to her crotch. Do Black men like the smell and taste of White pussy? Is the sky frigging blue? Brickzilla buried his face between Joslyn Jane's legs and ate her pussy like a hungry man. Joslyn Jane sighed happily as Brickzilla ate her pussy. When White women get their pussies licked by Black men, humanity moves one step closer to world peace...

"I want that booty," Brickzilla said to Joslyn Jane, after lathering her pink pussy with his tongue. Joslyn Jane grinned and got on all fours, twerking her legendary thick White ass for him. Charley Hart fingered her pussy while watching the action. Brickzilla took some lotion and smeared it on Joslyn Jane's booty hole, and also applied it on his big Black cock. Joslyn Jane giggled with anticipation as Brickzilla pressed his big Black cock against her asshole. Time for this feisty, bossy White woman to discover the unforgettable feeling of having a colossal Black dick in her butt hole. Can Joslyn Jane handle Brickzilla's dick in her asshole? Only one way to find out!

"Hold on, I've got to fart," Joslyn Jane said, groaning as Brickzilla's big Black cock entered her asshole. Brickzilla paused, feeling a puff of hot air against his dick. Joslyn Jane giggled and then groaned as Brickzilla began fucking her in the ass. Now, Joslyn Jane is a wild, domineering chick who sometimes likes the rough stuff but she's no Monica Santhiago. As Brickzilla's thick Black cock invaded her pristine asshole, Joslyn Jane howled like a madwoman. Time to put up or shut up.

"I am conquering that booty, Joslyn Jane, that's what you get for pegging me, this is payback," Brickzilla said as he slammed his dick up her booty hole. Joslyn Jane squealed like a bitch as Brickzilla buried his thirteen-inch Black cock balls deep into her asshole. Charley Hart laughed, amused by the sight of Joslyn Jane, the ultimate tough bitch, getting tamed by the super-sized Black dick up her asshole. Joslyn Jane moaned and groaned, fingering her pussy as Brickzilla's big Black cock invaded her asshole. Face down and ass up, the White chick welcomed the big Black cock in her booty hole. This is everything she's been craving for many, many years...

"Oh yes, Brickzilla, fuck the arrogance and the bitchiness out of me," Joslyn Jane squealed. Brickzilla grinned and smacked Joslyn Jane's thick ass, loving the way her thick White booty swallowed his big Black dick. Charley Hart came over to help and made herself useful by holding Joslyn Jane's cheeks wide open, allowing Brickzilla greater access to her pristine butt hole. White female booty holes are prime sexual real estate and when a Black man parks his dick up in there, it's a wonderful experience. Joslyn Jane and Brickzilla's passionate moans filled the air. Moments later, when Brickzilla finally came, flooding Joslyn Jane's asshole with his manly cum, she farted again. All three of them laughed it off. Is that cool or what?

Ladies and gentlemen, after this memorable session, Brickzilla formed a sexual triad with porn legends Joslyn Jane and Charley Hart. These three are simply addicted to each other. Joslyn Jane and Charley Hart join veteran porn stars Angel Long, Sara Jay and Nina Hartley among the ranks of blonde-haired white chicks who simply worship Black men and cannot get enough of them. Brickzilla is a lucky man envied by millions around the world. The era of Black male porn legends like Sean Michaels, Brian Pumper, Prince Yashua, Lil D, Shane Diesel, Lexington Steele and Tony Duncan has come and gone. Brickzilla is the new Black King of Porn!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,116 Followers