Bridal Prank

Story Info
Bride gets pranked by her Bridesmaids on the big day.
1.7k words
3.81
9.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moorea
moorea
30 Followers

Annie was excited for the big day but as it got closer she was feeling extremely nervous. It was the morning of her wedding and she was getting ready in a hotel suite with her bridesmaids. They are all wearing satin pajamas. Annie's pajamas are white and say "Bride" on the back in script font. Annie was a stunning blonde who had been a typical sorority girl in college. She had firm perky, B-cup breasts and a fantastic firm ass. Annie had 4 Bridesmaids and they each had a different colored set of matching pajamas with "Bridesmaid" written on the back.

Annie's high-school friend and bridesmaid Jessica was wearing baby blue pajamas. Jessica was a typical "volleyball girl" with a fit athletic body but perky full B cups and a tight round ass. Her brown shoulder-length hair was often worn in a tight ponytail. She had a spunky personality and often would encourage the girls to try new things. Isabella was Annie's second bridesmaid. She was wearing green pajamas and had a full body. Her breasts were ample and her ass was large, she had long black hair and loved going along with Jessica's antics.

Ally was Annie's next bridesmaid and was wearing purple pajamas. Ally was a petite runner girl. She had smaller-than-average tits and a tight ass. She was the shyest of the group but often wore leggings and sports bras to show off her athletic figure. Ellie was Annie's maid of honor and she was wearing red pajamas. Ellie was a stunning redhead who was often at the gym. She had a fit, muscular body with an amazing ass and great b cup breasts to match. Ellie was also the wildest of the group and was often daring the other girls to do sexy things and pranking the rest of the girls when they were on trips.

Ellie had given all the girls the matching pajamas during Annie's bachelorette party. She had also given them a set of matching sexy lingerie that each girl had the color of their pajamas. She had insisted that the girls wear the lingerie underneath their pajamas when they arrived at the hotel to get ready for the wedding. Annie was not sure what Ellie had planned but knowing her friend she had a reason for making them all wear sexy underwear. She suspected Ellie's insistence on choosing the photographer had something to do with it. Annie was sitting on an armchair when Ellie sat next to her and handed her a glass of Champagne.

"Ready for the big day" Ellie asked.

"I guess," said Annie

"Why so nervous" said Ellie.

"It's my wedding day, what if something goes wrong" Annie responded.

"Don't worry about it. Besides, I've got something special planned for you to help ease the tension before the crazy ness starts" Ellie replied.

"What do you mean by something special" Annie asked.

"Let me just say you'll enjoy it and your fiancé will love it" Ellie responded with a grin. They heard a knock at the door and Ellie walked towards the door.

"Perfect timing, I'll go grab it," said Ellie.

Ellie opened the door and the photographer was standing there smiling. She was a woman in her early 30s and had all her equipment with her. The way she looked at Ellie made Annie feel that there was something they were hiding from her.

"Hi I'm Alex," the photographer said.

"Hello, I'm Ellie thank you so much for coming. We're excited to have you." Ellie said as she shook Alex's outstretched hand

"And you are Annie I presume," Alex said smiling as she walked into the room

"Yes, that's me," Annie said as she walked towards the door.

"The rest of the ladies must be around here," said Alex.

"Jessica and Isabella are in the bedroom, they are finishing getting their hair done right now," Ellie said.

"Great, I'll go introduce myself to them first," Alex replied.

"Sure, follow me," Ellie said as she led Alex through the suite.

Annie sat down again and took a sip of Champagne. She heard the photographer talking to the girls in a low voice and lots of giggling coming from the other room. She could not make out what they were saying but she figured it was a normal interaction. She continued to drink her Champagne as the photographer took some photos of the girls and then brought them back to the living room.

"Ok let's get some full group shots. Annie, you sit on this bench here. Ellie you sit on her left, Ally on her right, Isabella and Jessica you two get on the bed behind them. Everyone surrounds Annie." Alex directed.

"Ok, now put your arms around her shoulders and lean in together," Alex said as she snapped photos.

"Now, Annie I want you to put your arms around Ellie and Ally. Isabella leaned in close" Alex said as she continued snapping pictures.

"Now everyone smiles. Annie put your head back and laugh, now look like you are having the best time of your life. You're about to get married!" Alex snapped a few photos and said "Are you ready girls?"

"Ready for what" Annie said looking puzzled. Before anyone replied. Ellie and Ally grabbed Annie's hands holding her down. Isabella and Jessica reached over her shoulders and began unbuttoning Annie's pajamas revealing her white lacy bra.

"What are you guys doing, stop!" Annie said but she couldn't help but giggle. She was not shy around these girls, they all had seen each other naked many times.

"Come on, we're just having some fun," Ellie said. Alex continued to snap photos. Annie was still wearing her pajama top but it was completely unbuttoned revealing her bridal lingerie. Ellie and Ally held her arms firmly preventing her from covering herself.

"That's it girls, this is hilarious!" Alex said as she continued snapping photos.

"Isabella, Jessica take her top off," Ellie said.

"Oh my god! You can't be serious!" Annie said with a laugh.

"You need to loosen up a bit," Jessica said as she began to slide Annie's pajama top down her arms completely exposing her bra. Annie's arms were still being held firmly.

"That's a perfect shot!" Alex said as she snapped more photos. Ellie grabbed Annie's hands and held them behind her back as Isabella slid Annie's shirt off completely.

"Oh my gosh you guys this is the worst prank ever," Annie said laughing.

"Don't you think she looks amazing?" Ellie said the girls began running their hands over Annie's shoulders, breasts, and stomach playfully teasing her. Annie's face became an even darker shade of red as she heard the camera continue to click. Ally grabbed Annie firmly and stood her up while Ellie was still holding her hands behind her back. Annie was now standing with just her pajama pants and lacy white bra with her hands behind her back laughing as she tried to hide her face.

"Ok, girls surround the bride. Show her some love" Alex said. Ally, Isabella, and Jessica all stood up and surrounded Annie. They posed playfully for the camera hugging Annie, pointing at her boobs and laughing and even grabbing them.

"That's perfect. Annie gives me a seductive look." Alex said. Annie looked at the camera with her arms still pinned behind her and her face still burning bright red.

"Come on, don't be so shy," Alex said as she began adjusting her camera settings.

"Give her a kiss," Alex said. Ellie and Ally pushed Annie's shoulders down and kissed her on each cheek. Alex snapped some more photos as Annie continued to blush. While Annie was distracted by the kiss, Jessica and Isabella reached down and pulled Annie's pajama pants down.

"Guys what are you doing!?" Annie said. Alex was snapping more photos. Annie was now standing in her white bridal lingerie. She tried to free herself from Ellie's grasp but she was stuck.

"Oh don't worry Annie we just want to make sure you followed through on wearing the lingerie. Aaron is going to love this" Ellie said.

"I can't believe I am doing this. This is so embarrassing" Annie said with a laugh. The girls continued to take pictures and pose with the bride. They were running their hands all over her body. Annie was extremely mortified but she found she was enjoying herself more than she would like to admit. Her nipples were beginning to show through her bra. She knew the photographer was taking photos.

"Hey Alex, get a picture of this," Jessica said as she pointed at Annie's nipples. The girls all posed pointing at Annie's hard nipples playfully as Alex snapped a couple of pictures.

"Ok, now a few from behind," Alex said. Ellie and Ally turned Annie around so her ass was facing the camera. Annie could hear the camera clicking as the girls playfully grabbed her ass and Jessica began to lightly spank her. The girls were all giggling fiercely now.

"Great ladies, now just a few bent over and we'll get the final pic," Alex said. Ellie and Ally bent Annie over. Her hands were still pinned behind her back. The girls began spanking Annie and Alex got shots of Annie's entire predicament. Annie was being bent over with her ass fully exposed in her sexy white lacy panties with her arms behind her back and her bridal lingerie on full display.

"Perfect, now for the group shots," Alex said. Annie's face was burning red but Ellie finally released her hands. Annie stood up and watched her 4 best friends slowly take their pajamas off revealing the matching set of lingerie each girl had underneath. They were all wearing the same style, a lacy bra with a matching thong and garter belts that matched the color of their pajamas that were now lying on the floor. Each pair of panties was trimmed in white lace and had a small white bow on the front.

"Now girls surround the bride and look at the camera," Alex said. Annie's embarrassment fell away as the girls joined her in their underwear. Alex continued to snap pictures as the girls posed sexily.

"Now a few from behind," Alex said as all the girls turned around and stuck their asses out for the camera. Alex moved closer and got a few good shots. She had the girls change positions and continued snapping more photos. After a couple of minutes, Alex stood up and said

"Alright I think I got everything."

"Thanks so much" Ellie replied.

"No problem" Alex responded as she gathered her stuff.

"I hope you like your wedding present," Ellie said "Aaron is going to love those pictures. Now time to finish getting ready!"

moorea
moorea
30 Followers