Brides of War - Ch. 07

Story Info
Land may be in sight, but the Captain is very busy.
2.7k words
4.55
3.1k
4

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7 of Brides of War

Hotly I pressed deeper into the tight heat of Talia's womanhood. Groaning, I reveled in the muscular tightness of her sheath that gripped about the length of my shaft like a hard squeezing fist.

Laying with all my weight upon her I licked along the underside of her jaw even as her powerful thighs hugged around my waist in order to pull me in even deeper. This was the second time that I'd had her in the last few hours and as before I found the moment entirely intoxicating.

She was intoxicating. My lips found hers and forced them apart to send my tongue deep into the warm wet cavern of her mouth and as I did her eyes opened and together we stared into each other's eyes.

I got to watch the passion of her orgasm develop once more, and then as my hips relentlessly drove down into her, she was forced to rip her mouth off of mine to cry out loudly and as she did my teeth grazed into her exposed neck. She was mine and with a heady cry, she gave up all decorum and let cries of pleasure ripple out of her lips even as her fingers dug into the muscles of my back.

Groaning, I worked hard simply to move my shaft within the wet hot tightness of her that had clamped down upon me all over again. I rode her orgasm out to its completion entirely enthralled by her body.

As she lay shaking and gasping beneath me, I shifted back and pulled free from her. Her eyes flickered as they started to open, only to be obscured from my view as I roughly turned her over onto her belly. Laying down upon her once more my shaft parted through her pink folds from behind and I drove it all the way home.

She squealed and jerked beneath me, but I held her down forcefully. This beautiful ultra-strong woman was mine and with a cry of despair I felt her admit as much as her body began to bloom hotly all around me once again.

The feeling of her submitting to the pleasure I invoked was all I needed and hotly I breathed into her ear with triumph as I came within her. My seed seemed to pulse out of me and into her for what seemed an eternity.

She lay breathing hard beneath me as I finally came to a rest within her. Slowly, as if waking up from a dream the caring side of my nature provoked me to lessen how much of my weight was upon her, even as I kissed the spot on the back of her neck that at some point I had apparently bitten.

One wet kiss to her coal dark skin led to another and soon I was disengaging from her as I shifted my way downward over her back. As I went my lips moved to cross over the heavy raised scar tissue that was a testament of a past torture.

Seeing the marks and imagining the pain she must have experienced made my blood seethe with the wrath to destroy whoever had done this to her. She was mine now though, and I would never let anything like this happen again.

At long last after I had kissed every scar along its path of imprint my lips came to the small of her back. Here she had no scars and wetly I kissed with deep suction against the supple hollow of it fully intent on leaving a mark of my own.

I heard a groan sound out that I knew hadn't come from Talia. It was hard, but I was gradually getting used to the reality that I would never have another private moment in my life.

I let the sucking clasp of my lips break away from Talia's back and in response she shivered. Rising up to my knees behind her I looked down upon the sight she made collapsed nakedly across the white sheets.

The ebony darkness of her skin was sheathed with sweat and the heavy rise and fall of her impassioned breathing was a thing of beauty, because I knew I had provoked it. I marveled at the darkness of her skin that was complete until where she turned pink at the nexus of her thighs.

The whiteness of my seed leaked from the heart of her and provided a contrast of color that I found beautiful. Glancing down I beheld my shaft at the ready and the urge to clearly take her again rose heavily.

Some rational part of me though clearly said no as she was utterly exhausted and yet the urge to penetrate and dominate was upon me like it never had been before in my life. My gaze rose and shifted to the left from where I had heard the groan come from earlier.

My eyes met Sally's even as my shaft seemed to jump with the sudden realization that I had more than one woman to employ it upon. Her gaze was fevered and her complexion utterly rosy as she lay naked against the sheets.

The smell of both sex and the heavy scented arousal being put off by more than one woman in the room was an utter thrill to me in an elemental way that I had never expected to experience. Even as I had been buried in Talia stroking her through orgasm after orgasm I had heard others within the room reach orgasmic peeks of their own and now Sally stared at me with a fevered need that said she was desperate for completion.

She didn't disappoint in provoking me to action as with smooth assurance she came up on her knees and swiveled around to present me with the alabaster perfection of her bottom even as by her actions she was close enough so that her knee made contact with the ebony darkness of Talia's thigh. The contrast between these two women was mesmerizing as was the fact that both of these women were mine.

I left the split apart valley of Talia's thighs and came up against the ass of a girl that I'd always wanted to bend over and do hard things too. Grasping her honey blonde hair I pulled her up and back to my chest.

Shaking within my grasp I felt her come even as a groan of sheer wantonness passed through her lips. Grasping her jaw I turned her face to me so that I could kiss her.

I kissed her savagely. She too was mine.

I let her head go and as I did my hands came to her full hips. I slid my shaft deeply into the hot honey warmth of her and she coughed with pleasure as her full breasts bounced from the impact of my slide into her.

My gaze fixed down upon the lush view of her ass and the sight of it invoked the need in me to do one of those hard things. I pulled free from her sheath and let the tip of my shaft slide higher across the short distance until it landed on her ass hole and with an exclamation of surrender I heard her breathe out, "Yes!!!"

I eased forward slowly and with a gasp Sally felt the beginning of my shaft start to open her ass up. Though saturated from both Talia and then her I could tell that it wasn't going to be enough.

In frustration I paused as the need to keep moving forward was great, but I wasn't going to hurt her for my own selfish pleasure. I wasn't going to hurt any of them.

Suddenly I felt the oily grip of a slim hand massaging around my mostly exposed shaft. My passion filled gaze took in Alora kneeling by my side and with a look of yearning all of her own for me she nonetheless stroked my shaft with her oily hand.

I pulled free from the short distance that I had made it into Sally and Alora's oiled hand slid hotly over the head of my shaft. It slipped away then and when it did, my cock returned and this time Sally was not spared.

Gasping, she shook on her knees before me as I firmly but surely forced every inch of my cock past the tight gate of her anus and deep into the welcoming heat of her rectum. At the last I shifted about slightly and when I moved to the right it seemed to turn a corner and as I did I slid the rest of the way in.

The feeling of deep-seated tightness about my shaft, even as the head of my shaft graced the entrance of her colon was indescribable. She was crying out unintelligibly within the grip of my hands upon her hips, and coming back to the present I focused enough in order to discern that it wasn't agony I was hearing but rather her begging for me to move. Begging for me to take her.

Pulling back out of the sweet tightness of her rear I felt Alora's re-oiled hand return to my shaft with a lover's squeeze. I let her loving grip encapsulate all of me once more and then I took Sally's ass all the way to the hilt once more and this time I did not stop the action.

As I plowed deeply into Sally's split apart ass the weighted drag of Alora's nipples against my back as she kissed up and down my spine lit up all my senses to the burning point. Groaning, I literally reveled in the banquet of femininity that was all about me that was in turn reveling in my utter masculinity of the moment.

Feeling entirely endeared to all of them, I listened to Sally scream with an utter completion of sensuality as a private fantasy of hers was fulfilled even as my every living breathing moment was a fantasy come true. The tight squeeze about my shaft was almost indescribable as Sally broke apart into an orgasm of a different kind.

I noticed Talia had now rolled over onto her side and one of her coal dark arms lay beneath Sally. I could feel the pressure of Talia's fingers as she stroked and rubbed against Sally's clitoris as she sought to bring on pleasure as well as maximize the provoked pleasure that was engulfing Sally.

As if apart from myself I heard the cries of the other two women in the room as they too became overwhelmed by their own self stimulation and I regretted, not for the first time that I lacked the ability to have them all at once. But with what ability I did have I intended to love them each with all that I had, even as I was giving all that I had in this moment.

Hotly my seed exploded within the heated warmth of Sally's beautiful ass and I held still as I put it into her as deep as it would go. Earlier I had slept for hours only to awaken to the glorious feel of Talia in my arms fully surrendered and ready for the taking.

I'd loved on her for hours and now also Sally and as my orgasm came to an end it seemed suddenly as if I had never slept in the first place. Breathing heavy I pulled free of the orgasmic quivering wreck that was Sally.

Talia drew back from her side and as if on cue I crashed down between the two women. I hated this sudden weakness intensely.

I felt like I should do more. I should do more!

I made to rise up, but one white hand and one black hand pushed down on my chest. Sally's face was flushed hotly red and Talia's face still wore the look of a woman worn out by pleasure.

Regardless of the weariness that was upon both of them, they both leaned forward over me to kiss wetly at my lips at the same time. We were all breathing heavy and it was a unique kiss to be sure.

They lifted their heads in unison from me. Each of them had a smile, even as one of each of their passion engorged breasts hung over to smash softly in against my chest.

Neither of them were going to let me rise up and accepting that I relaxed back upon the bed. Both women sighed with pleasure and immediately cuddled in against me.

Each of their weary heads lay on my arms that I had brought up around both of them and now I pulled them in against me even more. The feel of their soft curvaceous bodies pressed up all against my frame was utterly sublime.

The moment only became more so as with a heated kiss to the head of my shaft that became a lick Alora began to wash my shaft clean as she kneeled between my legs. In the process of time one of my thighs became her pillow even as her other hand held the weight of my balls in a gentle grip that softly massaged the aching tension away that had built up there.

I simply wasn't going anywhere and no man in his right mind would even wish to.

*********

There was a knock at the door and Sulori got up quickly and went to it. Her body was consumed with an unrequited need to be firmly mated, but she'd both had her turn, even as she knew that her turn would come again.

Right now what was most important was that the man and the three women on the bed, now all fast asleep, not be awaked. The unexplainable joy that was evolving into a virtual paradise was an occurrence that none of the women could have expected and yet they were all in it together, even as one man steered the ship.

When it came down to it none of their needs mattered so much as it was important that his needs were met first. And right now the Master needed rest more than anything.

Sulori opened the door slightly and shushed the messenger to silence. The messenger blushed, but nodded.

He whispered to her the message that he'd been given to relay and nodding Sulori closed the door. Going back to her cot she sat down.

Talia's friend sat up and made several signs at her. Softly Sulori whispered back, "Land. They've found land."

Both women smiled, but then the other gestured to the Captain leadingly. Sulori shook her head no and said, "We're a couple of days away from the new land mass. He has time to get some sleep and well... maybe even do us in the morning."

The other woman grinned and winked at Sulori before signing something quite suggestive at her.

Sulori shrugged in response and said, "I don't care if he does. I'll hold still for every inch of him just like Sally did and so will you when the time comes."

The other woman nodded with emphasis and with that exchange over both women laid down, but neither of them were close to the realm of being able to fall asleep.

Quietly Sulori said, "God, I did not know that You were real. I did not know that You cared about me. You are very real and You care very much about me. I accept that now even as I believe, every word You ever spoke and the reality of Your Son coming to save us from our sins even as Alora told me of it even so I now believe it. I will always believe in You, because You are showing me what love is. I.... I will never stop pursuing You, even as I am sorry for all I've done wrong in the past. Thank you for this future that You've given me, that You've given to all of us. Thank you God for everything."

Sulori couldn't see it, but in the darkness, her silent companion echoed out the same testament of faith from off silently moving lips.

*********

All five women drifted off into the realm of sleep then. Two were already lovingly made pregnant, one had yet to be mated, and two others felt loved beyond all expectations.

Tomorrow would bring a new land closer to them, a new destiny, but for now they all rested as one as they basked in the comfort of belonging to just one man. A man that cared for each of them and was truly one with all of them.