Bridgette Ch. 01: Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No, what the fuck! This is so fucking bad!

She started to writhe her body but the knots were so tight that she couldn't even move a full inch.

"HHGHGGGG! HHHHFFGGGGG!" She tried to scream into the ball in her mouth but all that came out were muffles.

Her breathing became erratic and her bare chest started to heave up and down.

"Finally." She then heard a deep, male voice say.

In pure fear, Bridgette looked and saw a door was open with the silhouette of a man standing there.

"Hhhhffgg!" She tried to scream at him.

"Oh, don't worry," He said and stepped into the light, he looked to be in his 50s, he had a completely bald head and an evil grin on his shaved face, "no one can hear you hear."

Who the fucks this?! Where the fuck am I?!

Bridgette tried to fight against the knots again but it was no use, she was completely and utterly helpless.

"Don't worry little girl," the man said and stepped closer, "I'm not going to hurt you."

"Hhhhffggg." Bridgette attempted to plead with the man, her brunette hair and fallen around her face from her shaking.

The bald man stepped closer and closer, his smile never changing as he knelt onto the bed between Bridgette's spread legs.

"When I saw you in the bar I knew I had to have you," He said in a strangely soft tone, "and here you are."

A couple of his fingertips started to trace around Bridgette's smooth, toned calf. Her body tingled with fear, not knowing what was going to happen to her.

Bridgette just kept staring at the man as his fingers moved around her leg, going higher, then higher until he was touching the inside of her thigh.

"I know you must be confused," he said to her, "but I'll make this simple, you belong to me now."

"Hhhfgg?!" Bridgette muffled screamed through the gag in her mouth.

"That's right," the bald man said, his fingers edging closer and closer to her uncovered pussy, "you are my personal, little, whore."

His finger the moved and with surprising ease he pushed one knuckle deep into Bridgette's tight hole.

"Hhhhfgfg!" She tried to argue back as this man held his finger all the way inside of her.

"Oh, seems you're already enjoying being my slave," He said with a little laugh, "look at how wet your cunt is."

No! No! There is no fucking way I am wet! Bridgette screamed in her head, but she couldn't stop his finger easily sliding in and out of her pussy.

She hated it, but she knew she must've been wet because he was easily slowly fingering her.

"Hhhhffg." Bridgette softly groaned into the gag, hoping this man would stop.

"There you go, just enjoy my slut." He said to her.

Slut, a word that Bridgette hated, but for some reason when he called her that her body twitched and her pussy clenched around his finger.

"Oh, you like that, well you're going to be a good, filthy, slut for me." He said as he started to finger her a little faster.

"Hhhffgg." Bridgette tried to argue but it came off as more of a muffled moan.

"Look at this tight, little cunt," He said as his finger pumped in and out of Bridgette, "it's going to be getting used a lot."

"Hhhmmff." Bridgette moaned in humiliating pleasure.

She couldn't look at him anymore, Bridgette hated that she was feeling some sort of sick pleasure from this man that was taking advantage of her. However, his finger never stopped pushing in and out of her, forcing her pussy to clench around him.

"HHHMMMMFFFF!!" Bridgette let out a loud, shocked moan when she felt the familiar feeling of a soft, wet tongue press against her throbbing clit.

"Mmmm, I knew you would have a delicious cunt." The bald man said as he carried on massaging her clit with his tongue.

No... No... please stop! Stop enjoying this! What is wrong with you!!

As much as she tried to fight it, Bridgette couldn't stop feeling pleasure from this man's tongue and his finger that kept pumping in and out of her.

"Hmmmfff... hmmmmm." She moaned and her body writhed.

Due to the gag in her mouth, Bridgette started to feel little bits of spit start to form around her lips.

When his mouth moved away Bridgette prayed that it was over, but as she looked down she saw the bald man smiling as he pushed a second finger into her soaking wet pussy.

"Hhhhhhffggg!" She moaned as her pussy clenched around his fingers that went knuckle deep into her.

"Oh yeah, nice and tight," he whispered, "that's going to feel great when I fuck you."

WHAT?! FUCK ME?! NO!

"Hmffgggg!!" Bridgette tried to argue but his two fingers slowly kept pushing in and out of her.

"Oh yeah, you're going to get used to taking your Daddy's cock." He whispered to her.

Daddy? This sick fuck!

As much as Bridgette tried to fight it, this man's fingers were bringing her greater and greater pleasure.

The faster he fingered her, the wetter Bridgette got and the more pleasure she received.

"HHHHMMGGFFF!" Bridgette unexpectedly moaned louder when her body got a jolt of pleasure.

"Oh yeah, seems I've found your G-spot." He said with a smile.

Bridgette was staring at him, pleading with her eyes but his finger kept hitting the fucking amazing spot over and over and over.

"Hmmf.... Hhmmfff!" She moaned through the gag.

"You may not have the biggest tits," he said and leant up, but never stopped fingering her, "but they are perky."

Suddenly his mouth wrapped around one of her nipples and he sucked and licked on it. Bridgette's nipples being played with had always brought her pleasure and she hated how good this man was making her feel.

"Mmmmmfff." She moaned in the gag.

Bridgette tried to pull her hands again but the rope that tied her was too strong. Her body ached a little from being forced spread eagle as this stranger sucked her nipples and fingered her faster and faster.

As he kept hitting her G-spot, his teeth gently bit onto her nipples and Bridgette let out a loud, high pitched moan of pure pleasure.

"HHHFFGGHHH!" She shouted into the gag, not wanting to be so humiliated as to actually cum for this man.

He kept fingering her, his other hand reached up to grab and squeeze her other tit as he sucked on her nipple.

It was too much, the constant pleasure, Bridgette could feel her body going over the edge and her orgasm quickly building.

"HHHMMFFF!" She tried to shout again, begging him to stop.

When suddenly a vibrating sound came from the other side of the room.

"Hm, what's that?" The bald man said.

His fingers left Bridgette's pussy and she let out a sigh of relief that she managed not to cum. She then watched him go into her bag that was on the floor and pull out her phone.

"Hmm, let's see here," He said and then laughed, "your password is 1234? Seriously?" He mocked.

Oh no, he's in my phone! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

"Henry has text you," he said, no, please no! "Seems he had an emergency which is why he couldn't meet you, lucky me."

"Hhmmff." Bridgette moaned in despair, she knew it was completely helpless.

"Maybe we should show Henry what his pretty girlfriend is up to now?" The man asked, "See what a whore he is dating."

"HMMFFF!! HHHMMFFGGG!!" Bridgette shouted and fought through the gag, shaking her head.

"You don't want me to call him right now and show him what you are doing?" The bald man asked with a laugh.

"Hmmff." Bridgette moaned and shook her head.

"Well, then you will have to do something for me," What is this sick fuck going to say now!! "I will take your gag off, but if you so much as scream then Henry will see exactly what you are doing. Deal?"

Oh my god, I can't have Henry see this! He will dump me straight away! Maybe when I can speak I can reason with this man!

"Hmmf." Bridgette groaned out and nodded her head.

"Good girl," The bald man said and put her phone down, "let's see then."

He moved back onto the bed and reached behind Bridgette's head. When he undid the gag and pulled the ball from her mouth she let her jaw rest for a moment.

"Remember, I will happily and easily show your little boyfriend what a whore you are." He said in a very threatening tone.

This was it, Bridgette was going to speak to her captor for the first time.

"I won't scream, I promise." She whispered.

It was strange, she was afraid before, but it seemed to hit her the complete control that stranger had over her.

Tied up, completely spread and at his mercy, Bridgette worried more now than ever.

"Good girl," he said putting his smile back on, "now what do you call me?"

Just do it, if I play along he might not hurt me.

"D-daddy." Bridgette whispered as she stared at him.

"There we go." He said and suddenly he moved back between Bridgette's legs.

"Please let me go," She quickly shot out, "I won't tell anyone! Please, I'm begging you!" She tried to plead.

"If you carry on like that then the gag is going back in." He bluntly threatened her.

Bridgette wanted to speak, but she didn't want the gag back on, so she just nodded at him.

"Good." He replied.

She then watched as he traced two fingers back around her soaked pussy lips. He spread her juices all around her and occasionally rubbed against her clit and made Bridgette's body shake.

"Were you going to cum before we got interrupted?" He asked her, his fingers teasing her drenched pussy.

She didn't want to answer, she was too humiliated with the truth. So, she remained silent.

Then he slowly pushed two fingers knuckle deep inside of her again and Bridgette let out a loud, moaning gasp.

"Oooooohh!" She accidentally moaned and her back arched up.

This time, the bald man didn't slowly finger her. He was fucking her pussy with his two fingers faster and faster.

Her wet, tight hole was getting truly fucked by his fingers and the slapping noise echoed around the room. Every time he pumped inside Bridgette got a shock of pleasure and she had to bite her lip to stop from moaning.

Oh fuck... oh fuck.. oh fuck! How am I enjoying this!!

"I'll ask you again," He said as he kept finger fucking her, "were you going to cum from me fingering you like the whore you are?!"

"Oooooohh fuuuuccckkk!!!" Bridgette moaned louder than she wanted but his words, the fingers, it was all giving her too much pleasure.

Her chest was heaving up and down and loud moans escaped her lips as he kept fingering her closer and closer to her orgasm.

"Tell me you fucking whore!" He shouted and then his teeth gripped onto Bridgette's nipple, he bit down and sucked on her.

"Yeeeesss!!" She moaned out, the pleasure was too fucking much and she was on the brink of cumming.

Then the bald man let go of her nipple and his fingers left her drenched pussy.

Bridgette just stared at him in disbelief. Her chest was heaving up and down and she was breathing heavy. Her body was still trembling and she knew she only needed the slightest bit of contact for her orgasm to finally burst through. However, he just smiled down on her.

"You don't get to cum before your Daddy." He whispered to her.

What? Bridgette thought. She felt like her mind was going to explode, was I actually about to cum because of him, what the fuck is wrong with me!

Although she wanted to say something, to argue, her mouth just hung open as she tried to catch her breath.

Bridgette just watched helplessly as this older man stood up and started to undress next to her. The entire time her pussy was twitching and begging for that last bit of attention to final cum.

She saw his muscular, smooth back as he took off his shirt and then his surprisingly toned arse when he pulled his jeans down. Then, he turned around.

Fuck. Me. Bridgette thought as she saw his cock, if she thought Henry was big, this man's cock was maybe another inch bigger, at least 8 inches she thought and thick as fuck!

"Seems you like your Daddy's cock," He said with a smile, "don't worry, soon you will get to feel it in your tight little cunt."

There is no way that can fit in me! Bridgette thought and panicked, but her body betrayed her and her pussy gushed at the thought.

Suddenly he straddled Bridgette's chest, his knees either side of her as his cock lay on her upper chest and chin. Bridgette had no way to move if she tried, she was completely at his mercy.

"Let's see those pretty lips around your Daddy's cock." He whispered.

This man held his cock and then Bridgette felt him press the head against her lips. She could smell his dick and feel his precum spread around her lips that she kept tightly locked.

Bridgette couldn't explain it, normally she wasn't fussed about a cock being that close to her mouth, but something about his dick was pulling her to want to taste it. However, she didn't want to let him win, to defeat her.

"Come on little girl, open that mouth and suck on your new Daddy's cock." He whispered.

He kept spreading the head of his cock and his precum all over Bridgette's soft lips, the smell was intoxicating and Bridgette had to properly fight herself not to open her mouth.

"Okay then." He said.

What's he doing? She thought.

Then she felt him lean back and suddenly two fingers were knuckle deep in her dripping wet pussy once again.

"Oooohhh!!" Bridgette let out an unexpected moan and the bald man used the opportunity to push his cock inside her mouth.

"HHmmff!" Bridgette moaned in shock again as suddenly her mouth was filled with a thick, fat cock.

It tasted... amazing.

No! Stop fucking enjoying it!

"There you go little slut, suck on your daddy's cock!" He moaned.

He started to push himself deeper into Bridgette's mouth who still tried to fight and refused to suck him. Except his fingers in her desperate pussy were giving her immense pleasure and she knew she was losing the fight.

Bridgette's eyes were wide open and staring at him as he thrusted his cock in and out of her mouth. Although she didn't press her tongue against it, she could feel it sliding up and down her tongue and her senses were filled with his delicious precum.

"You know I'm going to win, just accept it and become my filthy whore!" He moaned as he kept thrusting himself back and forth.

"Mmmmmm!!" Bridgette moaned louder when he properly started to finger fuck her harder and harder.

His fingers were like magic in her pussy and her teased orgasm was building up fast. Bridgette knew she wasn't going to be able to hold it in and if he didn't stop, she would be cumming with his cock in her mouth.

"That's it, moan for me you fucking whore!" He whispered out, his cock going 2, maybe 3 inches at the most into her mouth.

"Mmmm... mmmmm..." Bridgette kept accidentally moaning as he roughly fingered her drenched pussy.

"If you cum before I do then you will be punished." He threatened but he never let up on finger fucking her cunt.

She was so fucking wet, so fucking tight... his fingers, his cock, it was all too much.

"MMMMMMMMMM!!!" Bridgette moaned louder than ever as her orgasm ripped through her tied up body.

"You fucking whore!" The bald man said as he kept slightly fucking her mouth and fingering her through her orgasm.

Bridgette's pussy was fucking drenched as it clenched around his fingers. Her body was writhing and twitching as she came harder than ever before. It felt fucking amazing!

His fingers never stopped fucking her cunt and Bridgette juts kept moaning around his thick, delicious cock.

She didn't even realise what she was doing, but instinctively her lips wrapped around his thick, juicy cock. Her tongue ran up and swirled around his head and tasted his delicious precum and her head slowly bobbed up and down as much as she could from that angle.

"Mmmm." She moaned around his cock as she lovingly bobbed and sucked on this older man.

His precum was perfect, her lips were tightly wrapped around his amazing cock and her tongue massaged his head before running down his shaft and spreading her spit all over him.

The whole time he kept fingering her and Bridgette was letting out little moans around his shaft.

That was when she realised what she had done.

Frozen solid, Bridgette opened her eyes and saw this man smiling down at her with her lips still tightly wrapped around his thick cock.

"That's more like it, you're starting to love your new Daddy's cock." He moaned.

Oh fuck, what have I done?

"Don't stop now my slut." He ordered.

Bridgette couldn't explain it, something about him calling her a slut just seemed to send wave of pleasure through her helpless body.

As much as she wanted to keep sucking on his big cock, Bridgette already knew she had given away too much and didn't want him to think she wanted to be there. So again, she remained frozen.

"So be it," he said and stood up, away from Bridgette's body but then returned between her legs, "I guess your cunt is wet and loose enough now for my cock."

Bridgette's eyes shot wide again when she realised he didn't have a condom on! She went to protest but just before she spoke, the bald man shoved his entire, 8 inch cock balls deep into her unprotected pussy.

"AAHHHHHH FUUUUCCCKKKK!!" Bridgette called out in a mix of pain and pleasure.

Her pussy felt like it was being ripped and stretched wide open by his giant cock, just like the first time she had sex with Henry.

"Fuck yes! For a slut you're fucking tight!" He moaned as he held himself balls deep inside of her twitching pussy.

He leant down and his hands landed either side of Bridgette's head, his cock seemed to be pushed even deeper inside of her and she let out another gasp.

Then, he started to fuck her. There was no slow build up, no easing into it. This man straight away started to hammer his cock in and out of her drenched, stretched cunt.

Bridgette kept wanting to argue, but every time he went balls deep inside of her it felt like the air was being pushed from her lungs.

"Yes! Take my cock you fucking whore! You'll have to get used to taking it a lot!!" He moaned as his entire cock pulled all the way out of her tight little pussy before thrusting all the way inside again.

Bridgette could feel her pussy wrapping around his cock, he was so fucking thick and her pussy was so tight that she thought he was going to rip her in two.

"Please... Urgh!... Stop..." Bridgette managed to gasp out, but it only came out as a moan.

"You fucking love it!" The bald man roared.

It felt like his cock was in her stomach it was so deep, every thrust made Bridgette gasp for air and her body shook with pure pleasure.

When the bald man suddenly grabbed her right tit and pinched her nipple, Bridgette let out a high pitched squeal and moan.

"Fuuuuccckk!!" She moaned out as he kept ruthlessly fucking her.

When she opened her eyes she saw him smiling down on her, the light beamed off of his head as he was grunting and moaning from her tight cunt.

Although she was tied up so her legs were spread, Bridgette was losing the strength to fight the pleasure she was receiving.

Her pussy was fully accepting his huge cock as he destroyed her once tight little hole. Over and over she would feel his big, heavy balls slap against her as he went balls deep into her 18 year old cunt.

"I'm going to love owning you," He moaned as he pinched her nipples, "you're going to take my cock over and over, you're going to be the perfect little whore for Daddy aren't you?"

Bridgette was losing the last bit of strength she had.

"No...." She weakly moaned, "please...."

"You're going take my thick cock in your tight little cunt whenever I fucking want because you belong to me, you are my slut now, my slave, my pathetic little whore!" He moaned.

Something broke inside of Bridgette then, his words, his cock, she had lost.