Bridgette Ch. 01: Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gllllggg!" Bridgette moaned around his cock.

Henry was properly finger fucking her drenched pussy, forcing her to clench and twitch around him from pleasure.

"GLLLLLLGGGGGGG!!!" Bridgette gagged as his cock was lodged down her tight throat.

Spit started to pour past her lips and down her chin, she felt like such a fucking whore but she was so fucking horny!!

When he released her head Bridgette came up and gasped for air. Without thinking she instinctively wrapped her fingers around his spit covered cock and wanked his dick faster and faster, just inches from her spit covered face.

"You like that you fucking slut?" Henry asked.

SPANK!

His hand came crashing down on her bare arse cheek.

"Yeeeeeesssss!!" Bridgette accidentally moaned as she kept wanking Simon's cock.

Her pussy felt even tighter when she felt a third finger pushed inside of her, stretching her wider but it felt fucking amazing. She could hear and feel just how drenched she actually was.

"Oooooh fuuuccckk!" Bridgette moaned, her body was shaking with pleasure from Henry fingering her hard that she wasn't even able to wank Simon's cock.

In an instant, Henry's fingers left her cunt, he pulled her up a little and yanked her hoodie off. Bridgette had no clothes on underneath and was now on her knees, completely naked.

She was gasping for air and moaning as Henry reaching around and played with both of her tits. Squeezing them and twisting her nipples.

Bridgette just stared at Simon as her mouth hung open, she could feel her spit dripping down her chin as she moaned.

Then, Henry roughly pushed her forward and she had to catch herself to stop from headbutting Simon's cock.

"Fuuuuuuccckkk!!" Bridgette almost screamed out in a moan when Henry's entire cock went balls deep inside of her tight pussy.

SPANK!

"I can't believe how much I had to use a condom with you," SPANK! "Fucking whore, never again!"

Bridgette couldn't speak, all she could let out was high pitched moans as Henry fucked her bareback from behind. He was grabbing her arse, her hips and spanking her as he destroyed her pussy. His big balls bouncing off her every time.

Simon took her long brunette hair into his hands and yanked her head up a little so she was looking at him.

"Open your fucking mouth, whore." He ordered.

Bridgette felt like her mind was someone else by that point, she obeyed and opened her mouth wide open as she rocked back and forth from the force of Henry's fucking.

Simon then shoved her head down and forced his cock back down her throat.

She couldn't move if she wanted to. She just allowed Henry to fuck the life out of her from behind as Simon forced her head up and down his thick cock.

She was gagging, moaning, spitting over and over again and her pussy was in fucking heaven.

"Her cunt is tightening, I think the whore is actually going to cum!" Henry laughed out and spanked her again.

No, please not again!

But she could feel it, her pussy was clenching around Henry's thick cock that was hammering in and out of her. It felt like she was stretched wide open for him and her orgasm was building up inside of her.

Simon pulled her head up again and she moans loudly.

"Are you going to cum around his cock? You know that means I'll have to add to your punishments." Simons threatened her.

"Plleeeeeassseeeeee." Bridgette moaned out.

She didn't even know what she was saying please for, whether for them to stop or to let her cum. Nevertheless, nothing was going to stop it.

Bridgette's toes curled, her cunt clenched and her body erupted from within.

"I'M FUUCCKIINNGG CUUUMMIINNNNGGGGG!!!" She moaned at the top of her lungs.

Henry never let up and fucking her pussy as hard as possible throughout her orgasm.

Bridgette was just moaning constantly as her body shook and twitched from her earth shattering orgasm.

"Fuuckk yeeesss!!" She heard Henry grunt and then she got the feeling of her insides getting coated with a thick load of cum.

"Noooooooooooooo!" Bridgette tried to argue but it was just another long moan from her never ending orgasm.

Henry start to thrust slower but harder, forcing the last of his cum deep inside of her unprotected pussy. Simon kept her head held up by her hair and she was just moaning heavily as she stared at him, spit dripping down her chin.

"Now, as punishment," Simon said to her, "I'm going to fuck another load of cum deep into your cunt."

Bridgette was gone, she completely cum drunk and lost in the bliss that was her orgasm.

"Yes... Daddy." She panted out.

Then she felt Henry pull out of her stretched pussy, followed by his cum leaking out of her.

When Simon stood up, Bridgette didn't even move. She didn't know if she couldn't move or if she didn't want to. She knew she was about to get fucked by another big cock and that he was going to cum inside her unprotected pussy, but she just stayed still and allowed it.

"Fuuuuccckk!" She grunted as her pussy was stretched even wider when Simon's thick cock pushed inside of her.

Her hands landed on the floor so she was on her hands and knees. Simon held her hips as he fucked her had and deep. Her cum filled pussy echoed around the room, only met with her own moaning.

SPANK!

"You like that our new slave?" Simon asked.

"Yeeessss!" Bridgette moaned, completely defeated.

SPANK!

"Yes, what?!" Simon shouted.

"Yes I love your giant fucking cock destroying my cunt Daddy!" Bridgette moaned back to him, her entire body shook every time he thrusted his 8 inches of pure cock deep inside of her.

Henry then came back into view and he sat down where Simon was, his semi hard cock glistening.

"I can't believe what a whore you turned out to be." Henry said to her with a laugh.

Then Simon spanked her and fucked her even harder, "Fuuuucckkkkk!" Bridgette moaned.

"Come here," Henry said and grabbed Bridgette's hair, "clean my fucking cock."

Bridgette automatically opened her mouth and took Henry's semi hard cock, which was still bigger than most hard ones, into her mouth.

She wrapped her lips around him and tasted a mix of her own juices and his cum. Much to her surprise, it just turned her on more.

For a few minutes she sucked and licked Henry's cock clean as Simon fucked her 18 year old cunt with his big cock.

Eventually Henry moved away and Bridgette just took the fucking like a whore. She was sweating and moaning over and over. Her tits bounced around beneath her and Simon kept grabbing and spanking her arse.

"Bridgette Hennesy, look at me you slut." Henry called from the side.

She felt like her mind was a mess, the pure pleasure she was receiving from such a perfect cock had her moaning and babbling like a whore.

When she looked to her side she saw Henry clearly filming her, getting everything he needed to blackmail her further.

Something snapped in her then, whether it was the true defeat she felt or what, but another orgasm burst through her body.

"FUUUUCCKKINNGGG HEEELLLLLLL!!!" She roared out.

"Are you cumming around your Daddy's cock again Bridgette?" Henry asked, filming closer to her face.

"YYYYEEESSS! FUCK ME DADDY!!!" Bridgette moaned, not caring about what she was saying.

"I'm gonna fill you up with another load you fucking whore!" Simon shouted, SPANK! "Do you want that, you want your Daddy to breed your tight little cunt?"

"FUCK ME DADDY! Fill my tight fucking cunt with your cum! FUUCKKINGG BREEEED MEEEEE!!" Bridgette kept moaning over and over as her orgasm felt like it was tearing her in half.

"You whoooorreee!!" Simon grunted and Bridgette felt herself getting even more filled with another load of cum.

His cock was so fucking deep Bridgette thought he was cumming in her fucking womb.

"Yeeeesssss!! Fuucckk Dadddyyy!" Bridgette kept moaning as Simon never stopped fucking her until his balls were fully drained.

When Simon's cock slipped from her gaping pussy Bridgette's body gave way and she collapsed onto the floor.

She felt covered in sweat and she felt gallons of cum leaking from her pussy.

Bridgette panted and gasped for air, she felt almost delirious.

"Yep, good find nephew." Simon said with glee in his voice.

Bridgette couldn't move to even look at them, she just remained there on the floor for a few minutes until Henry spoke to her.

"We're gonna get going," He told her, "Don't forget, we own you."

"So, no telling anyone about this." Simon then threatened.

Bridgette still felt weak and her eyes remained closed.

"Yes... Daddy." She panted out.

She heard her front door open and close, but it was another half an hour before Bridgette managed to stand up.

Her legs felt like jelly and her pussy felt battered.

She spent nearly another half an hour in the shower, replaying all the events that happened.

How could Henry do this to me? How did I not see how cruel he could be? Did I really enjoy it that much, am I just a slut?

When she eventually got to bed she felt weak and exhausted, luckily none of her housemates had returned.

Then she got a text through her phone.

Henry: Just a little way to remember your first official night as our slave.

Then a video was attached. With fear, Bridgette watched it.

She was mortified to watch herself, seemingly loving giving Simon a blowjob. Then she listened to herself as she came from Simon's cock, begging him to cum inside of her.

Fuck.

Epilogue

"Here you go," The woman behind the till said and handed Jacob a bag, "have a good day."

Jacob was embarrassed being in a woman's lingerie shop, but he couldn't keep wearing the one pair of thigh highs he had and he wanted to feel the pair before buying them.

"T-thanks, you too." He stuttered out and left the store.

His cock was already hard with the thought of trying on his new thigh highs. He had been wearing the one pair for nearly 2 months. Although he hadn't shown Denise or Paul, he was excited to finally do so.

He actually had the thigh highs on underneath his jeans.

As he walked through the shopping centre, he was stopped abruptly.

"Jacob?" He heard a woman's voice say.

Jacob jumped, knowing the bag had the lingerie's shop name on, he didn't want to have an embarrassing situation.

Oh fuck, not her!

It was Missy, Kieron's older, bitch sister that had been one of the people that bullied the "Twisted" gang for years.

If she knows what I've bought she could ruin me!

"Missy? Kieron's sister?" She said, as though he couldn't remember.

"Yeah, what's up?" Jacob bluntly asked, wanting to get out of there as soon as possible before she started to tease him.

"Not much..." She said with a smile, "what's in there?"

She pointed at his bag and Jacob panicked.

"Why don't you mind your own business?" Jacob shot back at her.

"I was only asking, Jesus chill out." She argued back to him.

"Well piss off alright." Jacob said and stormed off, he prayed to god that she wouldn't say anything to Kieron about the bag.

After he left, Missy grabbed her phone and started to call. There was no answer she angrily left a voice message.

"Kieron, it's Missy, we need to talk. Now." She said and hung up.

Up Next

Twisted Gang: Cumming Together