Bridgette Ch. 01: Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,483 Followers

"Fuuuucckk Daddy!" She roared in a loud moan.

"What do you want whore?!" He shouted as his cock battered her pussy.

"Fuck me Daddy! Fuck my fucking cunt with your giant cock!!" She screamed when out of nowhere, another orgasm ripped throughout her body like an explosion from within.

"Are you fucking cumming again?" He moaned out.

"YYYESS DADDY!! I'M FUCKING CUMMING AROUND YOUR FUCKING COCK!!!" She screamed as more pleasure than she thought existed tore through her young, tight body.

Her cunt clenched around her Daddy's cock throughout her orgasm, making him feel even thicker inside of her as her body shook and twitched with pure ecstasy.

"Fuck you're so fucking tight! I'm about to fill your cunt up with a big load of cum you fucking whore!" He moaned.

Bridgette wanted to shout at him, to tell him not to cum inside her unprotected cunt. But all she could let out was loud, animalistic moans as her cumming never seemed to end.

"Fuuuucckkk yeeeeeesss!!!" He roared out and Bridgette felt it.

For the first time in her life, she was getting filled with a thick, hot load of cum.

"Oooooh fuuuuucckkkkkkkk!!!" Bridgette moaned out again as feeling her inside getting coated in cum just seemed to make her orgasm last even longer.

The knots around her wrists and ankles only served to stop her body from shaking as this man fucked the life out of her.

He unloaded rope after rope of cum into her young, unprotected pussy and Bridgette's cunt tightened to milk every last drop inside of her.

"That's some fucking amazing cunt." He panted out.

He slowed down on his thrust and Bridgette could feel him going softer in her cum filled pussy.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck...." Is all she could pant out.

When his cock finally left her, Bridgette could feel a gallon of cum start to leak from battered hole.

She felt weak, her head was light and Bridgette felt like she couldn't even speak if she wanted to. She could just sense the bald man moving around her.

Then, her right wrist flopped and she realised he had untied her. Followed by her left wrist and then both of her ankles. Not being tied up felt soothing and Bridgette realised how sore her skin was from where she was tied.

Although she knew she should get up and run, she was too weak after getting the fucking of a lifetime and she lay there panting for air, leaking cum.

That was when she felt his finger brush her brunette hair away from her sweaty face. Bridgette opened her eyes and saw him looking at her, his face was only inches from hers.

"Now, I meant what I said, you belong to me now." He said, his voice was soft and almost delicate.

"I..." Bridgette went to protest but he pushed a finger against her lips.

"Shhh," He whispered, "you don't have a say, I own you," He told her, "And in case you have any stupid ideas of calling the police or telling anyone at all... there are a lot of cameras in this room," oh no, "and I think you calling me daddy, sucking my dick and cumming around my cock shows that you were a willing participant."

"But..." Bridgette went to speak but yet again he interrupted her.

"Be quiet," He whispered, "I have your contact details and the contact details of everyone in your phone. You can get dressed and go home, but I'll be in touch."

Then he stepped up and walked out of the room.

Bridgette felt like her heart was beating out of her chest, panic started to set in at her situation.

Oh fuck, what am I going to do?

It took her about 5 minutes of heavy breathing to manage to build the strength to stand up. Her legs felt weak and her wrists and ankles hurt from being tied up.

She finally got dressed and grabbed her bag to see it wasn't even that late in the night.

As she walked through the streets in the cold night Bridgette started to cry to herself in her situation.

What the fuck is wrong with me! Did I actually cum twice! FUCK!

She could still feel his mass amount of cum leaking out of her pussy and down her leg and in her panic she called the only person that came to her mind, Jacob.

Unfortunately, it proved he was still upset from her breaking up with him and he ended the call quickly. Leaving Bridgette feeling even more alone.

She eventually made it home and cried herself to sleep.

The next day she woke up and prayed it was all a horrible nightmare, but the pain around her wrists and ankles and her sore pussy made her know it actually happened.

Then she realised she never texted Henry back. She grabbed her phone and read his text.

Henry: Hey, I am so sorry! I've had an emergency come up with my roommate so I have to cancel! I'll come round tomorrow.

His text was only fifteen minutes after Bridgette passed out when she left the bar, passed out, he must've drugged me!

With her hands shaking, Bridgette texted him back.

Bridgette: Hi, it's okay don't worry about it. I am busy today but I'll let you know when I'm free.

She spent that day locked in her room, just praying that the bald man would never contact her again.

The next week went by painfully slow, the first few days every time her phone went she jumped in fear. Bridgette hadn't met up with Henry, she didn't know how she could face him. She knew she wasn't going to tell anyone what happened, she almost felt ashamed.

Then, exactly a week after that night her phone vibrated and she saw a text from a person she didn't save in her phone, the name was simply "Daddy".

Daddy: In case you thought I was bluffing.

Then a video got sent to her.

Bridgette felt sick, but she had to see it.

The first thing was a few shots of her tied up, still asleep and completely naked. Then it cut to her clearly enjoying sucking his fat cock. Annoyingly, Bridgette's pussy twitched when she saw his cock again.

She listened to the moans coming from herself in the video as she sucked his cock for longer than she thought.

Then it cut to her getting fucked by him, he had managed to keep his face out of the shot but Bridgette's moans clearly showed that she was enjoying it.

She hated it, it made her feel sick.... But her pussy was growing wetter and wetter.

Then she heard herself cum.

"YYYESS DADDY!! I'M FUCKING CUMMING AROUND YOUR FUCKING COCK!!!" She heard herself scream as she got fucked.

Oh my god, how could I do that?

She quickly started to text him back.

Bridgette: Please leave me alone. I don't want to continue this. I haven't told anyone and I won't. Please!!

For a few minutes she stared at her screen as her hands shook.

Daddy: I own you.

That was his response and Bridgette grew frightened again, she panicked this person wouldn't leave her alone.

I don't even know his real name for fuck sake!

The next day Bridgette had a knock on her door by one of her roommates.

"Hey, we're going out tonight if you want to come?" He asked.

"No, I'm alright." Bridgette bluntly replied, still not wanting to speak to anyone.

"Is everything okay? We've barely seen you this last week." He asked as he stayed at the door.

"I'm fine, just want to be alone." Bridgette told him. She didn't want to be mean, but she couldn't stand to face anyone.

"Fair enough," He replied, "Tom is heading home to see his mum and dad for a few weeks, so we won't see him for a bit."

"Okay, I'll say bye before he goes." Bridgette told him, hoping he wouldn't pick up too much on her misery.

"Okay." He replied and closed the door.

An hour later they were all getting ready to go out. Bridgette went to say bye to Tom and a few of the guys joked about how hot his mum was. Bridgette had never seen even a picture but apparently she was very large chested.

After that, they all headed out and left Bridgette on her own. She knew she would be alone for at least 6 or so hours which she wanted, she didn't want to speak to anyone.

However, there was no food in. So, Bridgette quickly walked to the shop and returned home, only to find Henry sat on the sofa in their living room.

"What are you doing here?" She asked him, she couldn't even look him in the eye because she was so embarrassed over what happened.

"I haven't heard off of you for ages, I wanted to make sure everything was okay?" He asked.

Henry stood up, but he didn't walk over to Bridgette.

He probably thinks I don't like him anymore... I do! I just... I can't get over what happened.

Then, a knock came on the door.

"You get that, I'll make you us a cup of tea." Henry said with a smile.

I don't deserve someone to treat me nicely, I'm just a stupid slut.

"Thank you." Bridgette said to him and smiled for the first time since that night.

She quickly ran over to give him a quick kiss. Then the door knocked again.

"Go on, I'll see you in a sec." He said with a smile and went to the kitchen.

Bridgette was just in jogging bottoms and a black hoodie as she walked over to the door. For the first time in a while feeling somewhat happy.

She opened the door.

"Hello?" She said.

Then her heart sunk.

Her stomach felt sick and her eyes shot wide open as she saw the bald man the had used her that night.

"Hello my slut." He said.

That voice.

His deep, masculine voice send shivers down Bridgette's spin. Those of fear but also a reminder or the sick pleasure she got off him.

"No, no, no," She whispered, "you have to go!"

She didn't want Henry to hear so she kept her voice down.

"I think I made it clear that I can use you whenever I want." He said with a smile and then pushed his way inside of her house.

"Please go, my boyfriend is in!" She told him.

Although she never called Henry her boyfriend and didn't really think they were that yet, she thought it was easier to threaten that.

"Oh, I think he will be fine," The bald man said, "it's about time he found out how big a slut his girlfriend is."

He reached and gripped onto Bridgette's wrist and a flashback of being tied up came to her. In a panic she pushed him away.

"No!" She told him and ran away, only to run into Henry.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked her.

Bridgette's face had hit Henry's chest and she looked up at him.

"I'm so sorry," She whispered to him, "please help me."

"Help you from what?" Henry asked with a straight face, then he looked past Bridgette and obviously saw the bald man, "it's just my uncle Simon."

What?

Bridgette's eyes were stuck open, she was more confused than she had ever been as she stared at Henry.

She took a little step away, turned and saw the bald man smiling at her, then she turned back and saw Henry smiling at her.

"Y-you... you know him?" Bridgette stuttered out.

What is going on?!

"Yeah," Henry said calm as ever, he mustn't know what his uncle did to me! "You know, when my parents died he pretty much raised me."

"And Henry told me so much about you, I just had to meet you myself." The bald man, Simon, said.

Bridgette's stare was constantly flicking between the two that smiled at her.

"Please... ask him to go?" Bridgette whispered to Henry.

"Ask him to go?" Henry asked her with a confused look, "but then I wouldn't get to see you moaning for your new Daddy."

No... not him too?

Bridgette felt like time stopped, Henry must know what happened, but how?

"You... you know?!" Bridgette shouted at him, suddenly filled with anger and betrayal.

"Oh yeah," Henry laughed out, "I told him how you've been throwing yourself at me like a little slut so we agreed to share you."

"You... you're sick! You're both sick!" Bridgette shouted, she attempted to run away but Simon grabbed her and held her close to his big, strong body.

"I don't think you want to take that tone with us," Henry said as he stepped closer to Bridgette who was being held tightly, "since we have the video of you enjoying being fucked like a whore... plus, whilst you were out and I was here alone, I found all your student loan details and let's just say, I will be receiving your payments for now on."

"What?" Bridgette stuttered out.

He has control of my money?

"Oh yeah," Henry said as he finally reached Bridgette who had stopped fighting against Simon, "I will give you money that you need, as long as you behave. Otherwise, you will no longer be able to afford Uni and your video goes all over the world."

"Why?" Bridgette asked.

She stared at the man she thought would become her boyfriend, she never in a million years expected this.

"Because I can," Henry said with a smile, "and after I saw how much you loved a good, hard fucking, I knew you'd love it as well."

"Please, just leave me alone." Bridgette whispered.

"Oh no," Simon said and then finally let go of her, "last time you could only take a bit of my cock in your mouth, this time, you're going to take it properly."

"No, please, just stop!" Bridgette begged.

She felt completely stuck, like she had no way out.

Bridgette wanted to run, but what would that do, other than ruin her life.

She remained frozen as Simon walked over and sat down on the sofa, he smiled at her evilly.

"Slut, come and suck your Daddy's cock." Simon then ordered.

This can't be happening, I don't deserve this.

Then she felt the warmth of Henry's breath as he leant to her ear.

"Do as your told you little slut, or your life as you know it is over." He whispered to her.

Defeated, that is the only way Bridgette could describe how she felt. She could either leave, no longer be able to go to Uni and have a sex tape of her spread to everyone she knows. Or... she could do as they ask and hope they don't take it too far.

Neither she wanted, but one could potentially be better than the other.

"Why?" Bridgette asked again.

"The strong take what they want and the weak do as they're told," Henry said to her, "It's the way the world works, you can't stop it."

Bridgette felt humiliated, broken, she looked at the floor and whispered "Okay."

With her head hung low, she slowly walked over to Simon until she reached his feet. Giving him one last look of sadness, she could tell by his face that he wasn't going to change his mind.

Bridgette lowered herself to her knees in between his feet.

"Take my cock out." Simon ordered.

She couldn't speak even if she wanted to. Bridgette just reached up and started to undo Simon's belt and unzip him. She slowly pulled his jeans down and she unleashed his giant cock that she knew too well.

It was just as big and as thick as she remembered.

Bridgette knew there was no way out, so she hoped to just get it over and done with. She reached up and wrapped her fingers around his cock. It was so thick that she couldn't get her fingers to meet on the other end. As she still refused to look up at him, she started to wank his big, hard cock.

"I can wank myself," Simon barked out, "get your Daddy's cock in your mouth now!"

His threatening tone frightened Bridgette more and jolted her into action.

She opened her mouth, leant forward and grew closer to his cock.

The warmth off his head filled her mouth as she wrapped her lips around his juicy dick. Then she closed and wrapped her lips around him.

"There we go, our little slut." Simon moaned.

"That's not too bad is it?" She heard Henry say from somewhere else in the room.

"Hmhmm." Bridgette moaned in disagreement around the thick cock.

She feared what they would do if she disappointed them, so she started to slowly bob up and down his big cock.

Her soft, wet tongue swirled around his head and she got to taste his delicious precum yet again. Bridgette hated how perfect this cock felt and tasted, she didn't want to receive any joy from this, but her body betrayed her.

Bridgette continued to slowly bob up and down his cock. It was so thick that her mouth was open as far as it could go as her tongue ran all over his shaft and head.

"Fuck yeah, I'm glad Henry picked you." Simon moaned.

Bridgette tried to ignore his words as she sucked his dick. As much as she hated the situation, she was really loving having such a big cock in her mouth. Before she knew it she was bobbing up and down faster and faster, spreading her spit all over his shaft with her tongue.

After a few minutes she felt a hand grab onto her head.

"Time to start training that throat of yours." She heard Simon say and he started to push her head down.

Although she tried to pull back he was too strong. His thick cock pushed deeper and deeper until she felt him hit her throat.

"Gllggg!" She gagged and her mouth vibrated as spit poured down her chin.

"Keep going whore!" Simon moaned and he kept pushing her.

It felt as though her throat was wrapping around his fucking cock. Every inch felt like a mile as he kept forcing her head deeper.

"Glllgg!" Bridgette gagged again and more spit fell down her chin.

She was attempting to breath through her nose but the giant cock was cutting off her airways.

In a matter of seconds she started to feel light headed from lack of air and she started to grip and hit his thighs.

"GLLLLLGGGGGGG!!!" She groaned around his cock as her throat felt like it was completely filled.

"Fuuucckk yes! Take it you fucking slut!" Simon roared out and held her head still.

Bridgette didn't know how much of his cock was left but she felt like she was about to pass out.

Then his hand let go of her head and Bridgette shot herself up, she felt his cock slip from her throat and she gasped for air. A trail of spit went from her lips and chin onto the head of his cock as she panted over and over.

"That was about 3 quarters." Simon said with a smile.

"Not bad, was a great shot." Henry then laughed out.

Great shot?

Bridgette turned her head and realised that Henry had been filming her sucking his uncles cock, oh no, this can't get worse!

Henry obviously sensed Bridgette's hesitation from realising she was being filmed.

"We already have enough to ruin you, so you might as well keep going." He said with a chuckle.

My life is fucked! Bridgette thought. But if she could keep going, maybe she could connect with Henry and get him to reconsider.

So, after catching her breath, Bridgette took Simon's cock back into her mouth and went back to bobbing up and down on it like the slut they wanted.

"Fucking hell, what a great cocksucker." Simon moaned as Bridgette sucked his dick like a porn star.

Bridgette just tried to ignore them, only focusing on making them cum so this would be over.

As she kept giving Simon a blowjob, she felt a pair of hands grab her jogging bottoms and yank them down along with her thong. Before she knew it she was on her knees, naked from the bottom half down with her arse in the air.

"MMMMMMM!!" Bridgette moaned around Simon's cock as what felt like two fingers pushed knuckle deep into her drenched pussy.

"She's fucking soaked!" Henry laughed out, "She really is a fucking slut!"

No! Why am I fucking wet!! Bridgette chastised herself, but she couldn't deny how good Henry's fingers felt pumping in and out of her from behind.

Henry was easily pushing his two fingers in and out of Bridgette, the longer he went on, the wetter she got.

Bridgette started to accidentally let our more and more moans around Simon's cock.

Then she felt Simon grab her head again and he took charge of the speed of her blowjob. Bridgette just let them do it.

She remained, on her knees, getting fingered from behind by Henry as Simon forced her head up and down his thick, fat cock.

"Gllug....gllugg...glluggg!" Bridgette groaned and gagged over and over as she was being forced to have her mouth fucked by this cock.

Just like the last time, Simon then pushed her head down but this time his cock slide down Bridgette's throat a little easier.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,483 Followers